Once Upon a Sleazy Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anamika, recognizing his tone, and confirming her fears, declined to enter another quarrel.

"Okay, so come on ...lets go, honey", she said abating the tension and grab her hand bag.

"Yes, let's go Malik" replied Raj, "Let's go to the departure lounge".

Anamika looked at Malik and nodded. She did not want to argue with the husband now, simply she grabbed the luggage trolley and Malik start moving supporting drunk Raj.

==========================================================

When they were going to the boarding counter, Malik, in a whisper, addressed Anamika. "I think Raj has drunk a little too much and he can create a scene, if you don't mind, I accompany you and I sit with you".

"Don't worry, everything is fine", she replied softly without looking in his eyes.

When they arrived at the boarding gate, Raj's condition deteriorated standing in the long queue, he was drunk and shaky to stand on his feet even.

Malik had realized the situation, and taking full advantage of her vulnerability, he grabbed his shoulder bag. "Well Anamika, I'm leaving for the plane, nice to meet you, and I wish you a good trip".

Anamika, finding herself alone with half-conscious fat hubby, felt more concerned. No way on earth, she could drag Raj inside the plane. Equally she was reluctant to seek a favor from this pervert, but her entire vocations were in jeopardy.

"Well, maybe you could help us up", she asked, avoiding that smirk over his dark face.

"Sure Sexy", replied Malik with sheered alacrity, "for a sensual woman like you I can even throw her husband from a plane".

Anamika felt a little ashamed, with her husband out of conscious, and once she had begun to give up, Malik is taking more advantage. This lecherous flirty language, which neither she liked, nor her husband would ever approve, but she was not in a position to teach him some manners.

"Thank you, Malik", she said simply.

Malik lifted Raj, as a little toy in his both arms and carrying him effortlessly he moved inside the plane. Anamika shivered again and despite the urgency of situation, she felt another wave of wetness between her legs on seeing this strong display of male vigor.

She was also glad of this situation. She knew if she manage to sit with Raj. Malik will be sitting away from him and this will prevent her from any more moves of his words or hands. She was walking behind Malik with her hand bag, when she heard him talking to some passenger.

"Excuse me, sir, my wife and I have met an old friend, and while waiting, he drank a little too much of free wine, and we felt a little responsible, if you don't mind changing your seat for his", said Malik.

Anamika was surprised at Malik's ploy, but was not in a position to answer. The passenger kindly agreed, and Malik thanked him. She did not give in though and tried slipping first to get the window seat and have Raj in the middle. But Malik was very attentive:

"Honey, we better put Raj by the window, so he has something to lean on. Let me..." said Malik.

Malik placed her husband in the window, then suggested that Anamika take the middle seat, and he positioned himself in the hallway. Raj had already fallen asleep deeply.

When the plane hit the runway, Anamika hold her husband's hand, it was a custom they had, but she found him dead asleep. Although, she often traveled alone. She always felt in need of consolation at the time of takeoff. The dead hand of Malik and his deadly snoring exacerbated her fear. Noticing her pale face Malik extended his fat palm at her. Anamika but responded him with a frown. This little gesture gave her a bit of encouragement, confidence and strength in herself. Regaining her confident composure, she started feeling a little safer, but when the plane started taxing, ominous apprehension seized her. Pale grew her cheeks and colder her hands. Closing her eyes, she started chanting some religious mantras for flight safety in her Tamil language.

At the take-off, plane vibrated a little and involuntarily she held Malik's hand, firmly. After a few minutes, when she looked around, plane was flying smoothly and she was holding his hand in her both hands.

Anamika blushed again — biting her lower lip, she looked at Malik and he was smiling at her. "You're already up with me in the clouds", he whispered, blowing his warm breath over her burning cheeks.

"Thanks Malik..." she whispered, "but may I have my hands back, please?"

"Relax baby, we are already in the air, nothing happens. You just try to enjoy the flight". Malik smiled and to her little surprised left her hands free. Then they heard another announcement from the cockpit:

"Dear passengers, due to the delay and weather conditions, we are prevented from offering adequate light inside the plane. We apologies for the inconvenience and our flight technicians are best trying to fix the issue".

Anamika heard the declaration and a typical smirk spread on her face. Nothing was going well in her dream trip. She looked at Raj and he was dead asleep.

"Don't worry Anamika, nothing will happen that you don't want to happen during this journey", said Malik.

Again his affably and cordially, in the best manner that Malik made her enjoy in the waiting room with his conversation and his sympathy, with his lovely smile. All made her revisit her initial judgment.

Anamika thought, after all she is in a public place, full of people, Malik cannot force her to do anything. In addition, he had helped her to carry her husband, because Raj had become a dead weight, and without his help, she would not have been able to get onboard the plane.

Perhaps I have formed a wrong image of him. Perhaps, he is entirely different from it. Perhaps, he did not send that SMS at her. Perhaps, it was all a misconstruction on her part. Perhaps, he was not trying to seduce her but sincerely wanted to help Raj with perfumes. Perhaps. Malik was just a good man. A gentleman, perhaps. . Perhaps. Perhaps. Perhaps...!

Anamika was rewriting a complete new script in her mind. Personifying him, exactly the way she would want this stranger to be.

"Thank you very much for helping me. I don't know what I would have done without you, thanks Malik", Anamika finally tried to make over for her rudeness.

"You don't have to thank me, as I told you before, I would do anything for you. You're an incredibly lively woman, who deserve to spend an unforgettable trip and vacation", replied Malik

Again, Anamika listened to a cultured Malik. The young black man who almost made her lose control, the young black man who almost made her fall into temptation, and the young black man she was beginning to give in to his soft roughness.

It was almost shady in the plane, only a few panel lights were making surrounding more exotic. In dim lights she looked again at his chocolate face, and his smile with a dimples made him all the more attractive. She could feel her face, flushed with color over what had just happened. And she could also feel excitement raging through her body, particularly her full breasts and her vagina.

Their eyes were locked as if both trying to follow their desires, as if they were close to something, but weren't breaking through.

"Listen Malik..." she spoke gathering leftover of her prudish courage. "I'm a married woman and I'm not that type of woman, so please stop it, if you are trying to flirt with me".

"You're exactly..." he retort enthusiastically and cupped her lovely face in his big palms. "You are exactly my type of a woman, Anamika. You are a badass- fucking full of life and sexy as hell, with hair of fire and eyes of who thunders. For past two hours you are making me feel like I'll go up ¡n smoke with a single fucking taste of your lips".

"Oh Malik", Anamika whispered his name. No one has ever praised her like this in her life. She was partly moved and partly cajoled by those words. She loved what she heard, she wanted to believe in him, no matter if he was faltering her. No matter, how many other women he has seduced with those words. She felt ready to be that type of woman. His woman. Anamika smiled at him. A kind and soft blushing smile like breeze.

"Your lips are so juicy baby. I like the lower one, it seems fucking juicy", he said brushing her lower lip with his fat thumb.

She could feel every beat of his heart against her breast. She caught a flash of his eyes—dark, beautiful, and so incredibly full of emotion and then his hands were gripping her narrow waist, pulling her even closer, as he cupped her hips, over her Indian saree. Their lips brushed.

Anamika tried to keep her eyes open, seeking to hold onto rational thought. But warmth of his closeness, the musk of his smell, it felt so well, and ultimately she had no choice but to sink into the pleasure of his touch. Her eyes were fluttering closed as she drank in the shocking sweetness of his hands on her.

Everything felt so beautiful to her in that moment the background noise of the engines even Raj's snoring. Malik brought his face close to her, slowly, very slowly, looking deep in her eyes, till she curtained them with her long eyelashes, and he kissed her. It was neither soft nor gentle, but Malik took her both lips in his watery mouth and started sucking them. His fat tongue, was all over her lips and even chin. Like a dog licking his favorite pot. He gulped her lips, her drool and her saliva. Anamika was surprised at first, although she wanted and wanted it, his boldness surprised her, and although she was a little reluctant, she just gave in to his lips and enjoyed, reciprocating with her tender kisses.

She had not been kissed like this for a long time, with passion and hunger. It was not a caring kiss of Raj, but lustful mouth licking and eating of Malik. She literally had to push him off to catch a breath.

When their bodies separated, Malik asked her, "You liked it?"

Anamika didn't know what to answer, of course she liked it, but at the same time she was in a much compromised situation. She look at her husband, who was sleeping next to her, and knowing him she knew that he would be like this for a long time. Yet, everything was still reckless, they were on a plane and the flight would last three hours.

"You did not answer me?" Malik probed again, pinching her bare wait.

"Look Malik, you are a very nice and charming young man", she replied with a blush, "but I'm a married woman, and my husband...!" Anamika stopped saying something but the sensual manner in which she spoke and then paused shyly was like, she is already in love with him, her words are only token resistance.

"What you are telling me is not answering my question", Malik retort, "one thing is the circumstances, and another thing is my question.

"Don't insist, please, this can't be, it can't happen", replied Anamika with a blush, shaking her head.

She did not know very well what her feeling was, Malik's kiss had aroused her again but she had her husband by her side. What she was doing, or what he could do was madness. Although, a blessed madness, an impossible chimera, or perhaps not. It was still only, a fantasy, one of her sexual fantasies, which she would not want to become a reality.

Tormented by all these thoughts, she looked both ways. To her right was her husband, absent, deep asleep, without showing signs of consciousness. On her left, she had a young black man. The Man. who had made her feel like a woman after so long. His intense lust was making her believe that she was still desirable. His intense desire was making her believe, she is still so delightful. The woman in Anamika felt that her sexual utopias could become reality. Swallowing all her pride, and perhaps tipsy by the effect of kiss, she approached his ear and murmured, "Yes, I liked it, I liked it a lot, I loved it, I hadn't been kissed like this ever".

Malik turned to her, and inquired with a bright victorious smile, "So, would you like us to repeat it, my eye-candy?"

She blushed hearing that term, and his intense longing made her feel like a spiral was starting, that she didn't know how it could end, she knew that he was starting a very dangerous game, and that she was getting into that game, but she thought the reward was worth it, and she just closed her eyes, giving herself to his burning lips.

Their lips met again and melted in each other's mouth. This time the kiss was more intense, more vehement, and more interactive. If the previous kiss had been a kiss of lust, this was a kiss of fuck. Malik moved his fat tongue in and out of her mouth, repeatedly. Their tongues wrestled in other's mouth, licking and flicking their jaws, exchange and inhaling their breath together. Malik, meanwhile, had begun to stroking her legs above the dress, calmly and gently, without haste, just as she Anamika would wanted this moment should be.

She responded by kissing back, and touching his face lightly with her soft hands. Her hands then trailed down to his chest, where ran her fingers all over him as she kissed his neck. Anamika then found Malik is guiding her fingers to the edge of his boxers.

They were but soon interrupted by a pleasant voice of airhostess. "May I get you some drinks or coffee, Sir", said the Indian airhostess, with a teasing smile over her delicate lips.

==========================================================

Anamika, in most embarrassing moment of her life, pulled herself off his chest, even though she didn't know the girl, and never saw her before, she felt like being caught red handed. Despite the trick Malik had plotted making others believe that they are couple, she felt like a socially established libertine. Feeling so ashamed hurriedly she covered his massive erection under her saree pallu.

Malik on the contrary, took the situation with his usual confident arrogance. "No thank, Priya (He had read her name on the badge), I'm looking for something creamier", he pointed to her deep neck with his sharp eyes.

Anamika, could only nod, a little uncomfortable with that game. The airhostess smiled covering her neck with scarf from the burning gaze of this dark charming man, and casting one last suspicious look at sleeping Raj, airhosts left.

OMG, Anamika sigh, this is crazy, we can't, I cannot, and I should not.

Anamika was at a crossroads, on the one hand, her more formal, more prudent side, asked her to stop, but on the other hand, the young black man's kiss, kisses and caresses were unnerving her, they were making her feel like a woman , she wanted to be , a woman, being praised and adored and sought for and taken.

Malik noticed those doubts that arose in her. He gently caress her calves, directly below her saree skirt. "Hey radiant..." he whisper in her ear and flicked her earlobe with his fat lips. "Trust me, I will not make you do a thing, that you don't want, Anamika".

Malik brought his fat lips close to kiss her again. Anamika was taken by surprise and before she could react out of her fear. His fat tongue was dancing in her dry mouth and he filled it with his thick saliva. Anamika drink her fear and his drool in one breath, moaning in his mouth. He was exploring her entire jaw. Anamika again felt the pleasant sensation taking over her overall senses. A fierce sensation in between her silky legs was slowly brining out a hidden animal from within her.

Somehow, Anamika managed to break the kiss and looked at his burning eyes. "Malik please...!" She heard a slight whisper, coming from her wet lips.

Raj was asleep so deep, as if he is having a best dream of his life. This though served to more of her chagrin. Anamika took a deep breath, to calm down and gain strength, and she thought that if he will kiss her again, she will give herself to his mouth, to his hands, to his lust, to his will. Fuck my husband, hell my cautions, horn with my prudence. Elemental lust pushed her to the desperation that even frighten her.

Now, more certain of the situation, Malik dared to take a step forward. "All right Anamika, if you say nothing I will have to stop. I will assume that you do not want to continue", saying this Malik slipped his hand from under her saree and captured her full breast in his rough fingers.

"Uffffff, Malik, please understand", Anamika protested again in soft moan, but her craving body was snatching her decision making powers. His boldness, the spontaneity of his words and moves made her only to think from cunt or she didn't want to think, she didn't want to reason, she just wanted to feel him.

Life has its own reasons that reasons don't know probably. Ironically, Anamika found had found her Adonis in Malik, right next to her husband. Her man right next to the man of her house. The Adonis, she has waited so long in her dark carnal fantasies. She looked up into his burning eyes for reassurance, and he smiled at her in that way that always made her melt. How did kissing him leave her feeling so drunk and clumsy?

Next moment, Malik started brushing her delicate fingers over his burning erection outside of his underwear. He pulled his boxer down and her finger tips touched his burning black cock.

"O' Malik...!" Anamika moaned his name and buried her face in his broad muscular face. While she moved her slight fingers over his cock in a very subtle and unnoticed manner, absorbing its dark heat, feeling it pulsating underneath her fingertips. The monster black cock vibrated on her soft touch, like a lion seeking caught in cage. Anamika wrapped her long delicate fingers around thickness. A streak of pre-cum start dribbling from huge hole of his cock, like water-lilies floating down a rill.

"I want you to tell what you're doing to me?" he asked, leaving her wrist free over his cock. Testing her limits!

"Huh, you actually have a fairly big penis, Malik very ...very big!" she whispered shyly in his ears, as if telling him her biggest secrete.

"Watch for yourself, Tight", replied Malik playfully. "Are you skilled enough to suck it?" He asked clutching her hair, and making her look in his burning eyes. Anamika bitter her lower lips, Malik pinched her erect nipple over her blouse.

"Watch for yourself, cocky", she replied, sliding farther down her seat and kneel beside him, studying his face for a few seconds before she lower her head and with the tip of her tongue scooped up some cream. It was warm but tasted really nice -- it hadn't gone off from not being refrigerated. . She looks up at you and says in her sexiest whisper so softly that he could not even heard her. "Mmmm...I just love your cock...I'm gonna rub it all over my face and then tickle my tonsils with it...I'm gonna suck your cock until you beg me to let you cum..."

"What?" inquired Malik, curiously, as he missed those endearments, but she only smiled.

The black monster was already hard and warm in her mouth and as he hold it still for a moment, tasting him. Her tongue flickers and dances around the tip and instantly his cock head dispense more of pre-cum for her savoring. Anamika felt it growing with every flick of her tongue. She carried on like this for a couple more licks, then she took almost half of his fat black cock in her married mouth. It was quite enormous relative to her mouth and she couldn't breathe very well, but at the same time it was easy to lick because she instinctively wanted to lick it, and licking prevented drooling.

"Oh good, I want you suck my cock like a ten dollar whore," Malik encouraged her while grunting.

Cajoled, she experimented with techniques she read in some erotic novel, doing quick, little laps and hard flicks with her tongue, the aroma of vanilla all around me, the warmth of the fire on her skin. Then Anamika interspersed some longer reaches up the underside of his BBC, and rolled her tongue over it, then quick flicks right across the tip. It was lots of fun, and she knew she was doing it right because Malik sighed happily and he grunted.