Once Upon a Sleazy Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

God, the scent and taste and feel of him. It was like tiny fireworks going off all over her, bits of her she'd thought dead reigniting to life. "Yes..." she murmured in between her, "yes — yes Malik, ink your whore in your darkness, please!"

Twisting and gasping Anamika toiled urgently at buttons and buckles of his shit and trouser until the last impediment slipped away. Malik was standing stark nude in her arms. She saw, with wonder and surprise, what? Not a play-thing of a chocolate boy — not the weapon of a man, but a maypole of so enormous a standard, that had proportions been observed, it must have belonged to a young giant.

Simultaneously, Anamika felt dreadful guilt and shame for she was at the verge of cheating on Raj. Something, she never did in 15 years of her married life and something Raj probably will never be able to take. Raj's face flashed in her mind making her even sad suddenly. Despite all the marital woes, they both had come this far in their marriage. Raj kept a roof over her, cared her with whatever resources he had. Raj was not a Hero and she neither that fictitious bull but the most important part of her life, a part of her. She lived a life he wanted her thought Raj was never a natural compass to lead her heart.

In her ironic perplex she looked at Black Adonis through her tears. He was towering over her, her body and her mind and even hear heart. She could feel him all over her from a distance of few steps. Deep in her married cunt, Malik's gaze was doing what a little fire cracker would do. In her mind, his gaze was planting trees of forbidden fruits. His demanding gaze over her heavy breasts were making sweet promises to her heart, which were to fanciful to dream.

Amid guilt and longing, Anamika saw his defined abs, and perfect pecs with their hard black nips, and his strong broad shoulders, arms and tightly muscled waist. She felt a wave of lust griping her loins once again. Deep in her conscience, her thoughts of cheating on Raj were sultry, yet, she couldn't stop her eyes, as her gaze lustfully wandered from his torso to the bulge in his sleep pants, and she felt a charge of sexual excitement engulfing her.

This lewd quandary would now define her life. One sob of guilt — in other breath a gasp in lust. Moving forward Anamika threw her arms around him and sobbed uncontrollably for several minutes.

Yet she could not behold, without pleasure and even venture to feel, such a length — such a breadth of animated ivory! Perfectly well turned and fashioned — the proud stiffness of his black cock. Through, the jetty springs of which the dark skin glowed as dark sky, then serpentines of its veins, altogether composed the most striking assemblage of figure and darkness in nature. In short, Malik's huge black cock stood as an object of terror and delight.

"Please be very gentle, Malik — it's so huge", said Anamika running her tongue over her lips as she glanced over his monster cock. Her horniness was now like boiling water in a distillation flask.

Malik watched the play of emotions on her face and he loved it. "No way", he replied with a smirk. "I will be very rough and intense".

He held her ankles and with a sudden hard swing, rolled her. Pinning her right cheek to the toilet wall, Malik laid his hand on her shoulder, and softly his thick fingers trailed along the curve of her midriff, till he reached to cleft of her arched butts. Removing her long thick hairs, he stroked the curve of her flank, in the blind instinctive caress.

"Let's hit a home run, you tight Anamika", said Malik biting her shoulder from behind.

She closed her eyes, feeling his lips and teeth on the back of her neck, feeling his fingers tracing the length of her spine. There came the pressure of a warm hand clasping her sex, fingers slipping inside her, lips against her lips. Fingers pinched her nipples hurtfully and deliciously.

Anamika moaned, sensing this is the moment, she was going to be fucked, he will stretch her, and both her married cunt and her beautiful mind will be different, in a while. She sobbed a little while moaning softly. A sob of consciousness, that her marital vows of being faithful will be snatched away from her, with single thrust of that monstrous BBC. A lustful moan of desire to be fucked. Deep inside her heart, Anamika felt a thrill — the sighing noise she made was greedy and made him more too.

"Shall not you be humming an ode to my BBC, huh? Thankless whore!" He said from behind. "You long yearnings, I'm bringing to an end".

After brief pause, Anamika took a deep breath and arched her ass, raising it higher to receive him. Then she answered slowly in a low voice, "hump me, bastard...put your P in my V!" her voice was telling the intensity of her intense hunger for a proper fuck.

Malik held his black monster to let the rumpus begin, but her long silk hairs, guarding her hips, came in his way. Long thick black string of her hair were all swirled around his shaft, like snakes.

"Fuck long Indian hair...!" he said peevishly, while detaching his cock. Threads of her long hair were wrapped like snake around his huge toll and his pre-cum had helped the gluing.

O' Malik, you stupid, bastard fuck me please, Anamika wanted to beg but she had her lips and eyes sealed in anticipation. It was happening. All her values and loyalty and goals in life were about to be thrust away with this mighty BBC and her cunt was nagging like a little child for hurry.

"Spread your leg. Horny prudish whore", Malik slapped her ass with fat cock and demanded.

Before she moved, Anamika felt her right leg being lifted, no longer touching the floor, the darkness swirling around her — strong hands turning her, and stroking her all over. There was no gravity any longer — she felt his strength increasing, the heat of it increasing. She was floating in the air. She turned over, groping in the shadowy tangle of arms supporting her — feeling her legs forced apart and her mouth opened.

"Yes, do it, please -- don't kill me this softly, if you have to destroy me". Anamika murmured pressing her married cunt at his bulging. "Take me, use me Malik, ravish me, destroy me and don't let me remember that I was once and lady and someone's wife", Anamika screamed, amid her intense lust and extreme guilt.

"Take it bitch — trade your chastity with this mighty cock", Malik retort with a hard slap on arched butts and next moment his 3 inch thick, bulbous cock head parted her cunt lips slipped inside her married cunt her up to him.

"OhHHHHHffffffffhf Malik", Anamika moaned his name again, as overweight black cock-head spread her vulva and slipped inside her married cunt and her body shuddered with a light orgasm. "HHHNnnuuuuuhhhhhh ... Aaaahhhhhhh ... AAAUUUUUUUHHHH ... HHNNNNNNGGGGGHH ... Hmmmfffff ... uffffff!!"

Her pinched waist gave him the opportunity to hold her better in his big hands and the broad hip provided him a warm, bubbling vessel to sink into. And then his body, like a cathedral, broke out into ringing. He thrusts once, cautiously. Her moans turned to gasps as the cock wormed its way deeper into her. He thrusts again and he's gone.

""Aauu .. au ... au ...uuuoo ... oh ...ohh ...aahh ..mmm ...ah.. ah ... ahhh! Ma..Malikkkk,, she cried in delight. Her body tightened in pain— in pleasure. The instinct to push him away from her was intense. The pain had been shocking to her. It ripped and burned her. The pleasure was more enticing!

Anamika cried out, as sizzling tears fell from her eyes. Her breathing was hard, but she knew that the pain would cease; she just had to wait. He was rooted in her, to the core, balls deep in her — burning into her soul like a curse. She flexed her fingers and slowly opened her eyes. The blue orbs glistened. She licked her lips and hissed when Malik pulled his hard cock partially out of her. Her mind no longer focused on what had occurred, but was occurring. "Ohuhuhuhuhuuhu Maaaaalik — yessssssss", Anamika moaned his name, again and again.

Gently he pulled his length, inch-by-inch and Anamika gasped, as she is given another opportunity to breathe. In her next breath, Malik's shoved his monster again deep in her — and again and again. He's off into the careening nowhere, thrusting his 12 inch cock deep in her, like knelling it into a wall. His sex baton pumped and pumped and pumped in her blazing cunt and her juices, helped him propelling deeper and deeper.

"Fuckkk..." said Malik, "See tight — we fit so well together".

Anamika was now hardly conscious of his words. With her both palms on the toilet wall, and her right leg up in the air, she was merely reeving the massive thrust in her married cunt. Her round and still firm tits hit her chin, on every thrust. When his black cock swelled deep into the womb, she gasped. She felt his cock touch everywhere deep in her. There seemed no vacant space within. She blurt out, "Your cock is so big Malik, I feel like I'm being fucked by a horse".

Malik claimed her furiously at breath like a tiger snatching at meat. Her tunnel was so tight that, Malik began comprehending why she gave such good head. This pussy was definitely rarely used for fucking.

"Wow, Anamika", Malik grunt, "What a tight blazing cunt you got, Gosh! My dick wants nothing more than temporary asylum inside your pussy". He said those words in sheered joy, giggling like a child, in between his horse kind of grunts.

Anamika screamed, as Malik's cock made another plunge into her slick sex. The cliff fell away and her body slammed against the shores as her climax tore through her. Her eyes rolled, her back arched, and her muscles clenched his shaft. Rolling waves of heat coated her pussy. It rolled down to cover her fucker's black cock and as the white, hot nectar flowed thick from her sex.

Anamika knew she was his. He own her now and with every crashing wave that followed, she continued to ride the tide that spontaneously compelled her to shoot out of him. Her nipples scrapped the wall of the toilet and her moans were echoing down the airbus. The scrap of his giant black cock against defeated cunt brought her closer to the volcanic explosion that was threatening to consume her. "OW! OW! OW! OH! OH! OHHH! FFFUUCCCKK!! FUCCCKKK MMMEEE!! FUUUCCCKK MMEE Malik!! AAAUUUWW!! AUUHHHH! OHHhhhh! Ooooohhhh! ooooohhhh! hmmmm!! mmmmmm!" She screamed out her delight.

"Bitch...cum for me," Malik growled, feeling her cunt muscles flexing around his black meat. "Fucking tight cunt — cum! Cum again on my big black cock," he muttered.

She exploded again. The second wave of Anamika's climax brought red sheets of silk and she bit her lower lip, bruising the tender flesh. "Cumming. Cummings. I'm cummingggggggg, myyyyyyyyyy my my Malik," she cried, what she always wanted to cry but for her husband, he probably never even dream such an orgasm for her.

Her fingers sought grabbing something on that flat wall of toilet and she felt like hitting the rocky shores of a great ocean. Her body convulsed as she came until finally her breathing held and her body stiffened.

"Fuck me, Malik..." she yelled. "Oh, gosh that feels good. Uhh, ahhh, yes daddy fuck my pussy. Oh yeah Sir, do me so good Master." Anamika started calling him in all the names, from her book of fantasy.

"What a cunt you're Anamika...wow", Malik grunt putting every ounce of his energy into his hips and shoved monster black cock in her like he will beak her from center, like her cunt is his old enemy, he want to tarnish and destroy totally.

THUP! THUP! CHUP THUP!

THUP! THUP! CHUP! CHUP! THUP! THUP!

Loud sound of Malik's strong thighs smacking her ass bounced off the toilet's walls. His balls were slapping up against her pussy as she began to cum again. "Ahhh yessss! Fill me, Malik. Take me, Malik. Make me your woman. Your whore. Yesssssssss, Malik, Malik, Malik...Oh yessssssss".

It was such a rush. This prudish lady was getting used as a woman for the first time in her life and loving it! Malik knew she had been fucked before. But never taken in a way that really turned her on. She was unleashing a full orgasm that took 15 years in the making and it was a sight to behold. She began to tremble and scream!

"Come on, you little cock laundry", Malik demanded again in heavy breath. "Come on cum, bath my cock again in your love water, Anamika. Cum for me. Cum on me. Cum with me".

She was already exhaust with multiple orgasm, but Malik's invitation was too irresistible for her vulgar cunt. She felt his black cock bursting deep in her like a volcano. "OOOHHHHHHH ... AAaaaahhhh ... AAW ... ahhhh ... hmmmnnnn ...hnnaaaa ... mmmhhhhmmm", Anamika shuddered again, and cried out in utter delight.

Simultaneously Malik also felt the most intense climax he had had rip through his muscle rippled body. ""AAARRGGHHHHH ... HHHNAAAA ... FUCK ...Ha!" Malik grunt, watering her cunt with his cock milk.

Finally, Anamika went limp and began crying, when volcano of his cum subsided. Malik withdrew his limb cock and it carried his seeds with it. Rolling her over, he took her into his arms and gently rocked her as Anamika buried her head into his broad chest and softly sobbed. His cock was out of her but load of his warm cum was in her. He was in still her — in her blood — in her breath, forever!

Malik chuckled, feeling her tears over his chest. She was part child and part woman. The best combination a woman can be. He knew despite the age difference, the sex wisdom of lifetime had brought her into a new joy of sex. That's a fortune better than gold because she would always have it to share with him ahead.

Anamika pulled herself up to Malik and gave him a warm, breathy, sweet kiss. "You won't ever leave me please. I love you so fucking much. You're my MAN now — my love, my life or I will perish into guilt and shame of a whore...!"

Malik wore his trade mark arrogant smirk and asked, "Ready for the round 2, my whore?"

His reply killed something in her. On the shores of hope, her dream home was destroyed by his callous lust. She felt all her existence means nothing for him but a tight cunt. Her quivering lips parted to scream on him, but then she heard a familiar sound outside the door, followed by a feeble knock. Someone was quarrelling outside.

"I'm looking for wife", said a male voice. "Have you seen here?"

"Sir please", a female calm voice echoed from outside. "This is a ladies toilet sir and it's occupied, you please use the gent's toilet".

"Ladies?" asked Raj in his drunk voice. "Really, is there any LADY in there?" And then he knocked again on the door. "Hello Lady...Ha ha hah, sorry my lady!"

In her fears and tears Anamika knew, there was no lady inside this toilet, but a whore was standing there. All nude, with her married cunt, thickly stuffed by other man's cum. A Black Muslim man's cum.

Her man's cum...!

(To be continued)

Author's note: This was the first part of a long story, second is to come.