Once Upon a Time - A Fairytale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Elsa?! Princess?!--"

Realizing that the door that lad to the basement is opened he realized that she must be in the basement. And it turned out that he was right.

"You call this a dungeon--"

"Ah no it's called a basement."

"And what about this?" as she started walking a small corner where a few exercise equipment are.

"What? Oh those? Those are exercise equipment--"

"What are they for?"

"Well, they are for exercise. For getting in shape.....hare let me show you." And one by one demonstrated each exercise equipment like he as trying to sell her those very same equipment. Which wasn't very much of them just a wight lifting set and a treadmill and punching bag.

The next day now "We should go shopping today."

This morning for the first time since arriving to this realm with out magic princess Elsa woke up in an actual bed and not a sofa. By the time that she made her way out to the kitchen David was already eating breakfast. And when he saw her entered, he stopped what he was eating and started preparing her a bowl as well.

"We need to go shopping for some clothes for you princess."

Why what's wrong with the one that I have on right now. "

"Well, remember that other night?"

"What of it?"

"Well unless you want to attract attention like that again I suggest we get you some deferent clothes to wear."

"I'm a princess I'm supposed to attract attention wherever I go."

"Well that maybe the case where you come from princess but not around hare.

"Why?"

"Well, the attention that you'll be attracting with those clothes well let's just say aren't the type of attention that you want."

"Oh, I see what you mean. But are you sure that I can't wear something like this? But I'm still keeping this." Indicating to the magical amulet that brought to the realm with out magic in the first place.

"I'm pretty sure."

So that is what they did for most of the day was clothes shopping, the pants were easy all they need to do is find the right fit and convince her to wear it. The top half was bit of a challenge but eventually they by the end they managed to pick out a sizable collection at least one that David could afford anyways. And some time during the night David's doorbell rang and when he opened it up it turned out to be the police. Wanting to ask him some questions regarding that night and regarding princess Elsa's safety. After when they had the chance to take a look around the place.

"You're wrong this man saved my life and I couldn't be more grateful for him for it."

"Are you sure?"

"I assure you that I am."

"Alright." Realizing that she truly was in no danger and ignoring the fact that she identified herself as 'princess' they left.

Then about a week later back at in the enchanted realm every one was still searching for the princess with not much luck but it is difficult to look for anyone hen it is raining as hard as t is currently. It was like the realm itself is sadden by the disappearance of the princess But despite the weather there is this one woman dressed in a black clock running towards the caste.

"I must see the queen, please it is important. It's about the princess I know where she is I must speak with her. "

After when they finally located the queen, the woman lowered her cloak and curtsied. After doing so the queen signalled to the guards to give the woman some room.

"Your highness this woman claims to know where your daughter is."

"Very well where is she woman?"

"Well, I have heard that she is in another realm--"

"Another realm?

"Yes."

"Go on."

"Well, you see I have heard that some had transported her there by the means of magic."

"Who? And why?"

"Oh, I think you could figure that out my dear sister." As the witch started to magically transform herself back to her true self.

"You, Wonda. Guards!"

"Hold it if you want to know where your precious daughter is I'd call them back if I where you."

And with that the queen held out her hand signifying that for guards should remain where they re for the time being.

"That's better now as I was saying if you want your precious princess back you'll have to go and get her yourself." Wonda taunted her sister.

"You're insane Wonda."

"Am I the real insane one is you!"

"Just how am I the insane one hare you're the one who trapped your niece in a foreign realm with out magic and helpless. So, I ask you again Wonda how am I the insane one hare?"

"Because you stole my life when you stole the king away from me! If you hadn't princess Elsa would have been my daughter and not yours dear sister!"

"I stole nothing from you he chose me dear, sister."

"And if that's not bad enough you banished me! What where you afraid that he might end up leaving you for me?!"

"No, that's not the reason I banished you from our kingdom, I banished you because you were practicing witch magic!"

"You know full well that if you hadn't taken all of tis from me I wouldn't be forced to practice witch magic! Just so I can be better than you and proof to him that I was the better choice!"

"That's enough!" and it was at this point that the lightning out struck as if the queen had a little bit of witch magic herself.

"Finally, we agree on something that is enough." And with that she held out a similar amulet that princess Elsa has, but only this one is red instead of blue.

"What's this? You going to sent me away as well?"

"In a matter of speaking yes. But you see I'm going to send you to her--"

"And why would be so kind?"

"Well let's just say I have my reasons".

"Let's supposed that I trust you how do I activate it?"

"That you well have to figure out your self. Oh and I suggest taking no more then two other with you, as any more than that could prove dangerous."

And with out saying a word the queen signalled for the guards to take her away, and before the guards could even take another step further Wonda disappeared in a stream of purple string of energy. Mean while back in the realm with out magic both princess Elsa and David are at the park as it is a nice day out today. While David was getting an ice cream cone for him and her. Princess Elsa spotted a small group of kids pretending to be knights, by pretending to have invisible swards. Which brought her back to when she and her brother where kids doing the same things with wooden swords.

She was snapped out of her memories when David returned and handed her ice cream to her, "How do I eat such a thing?"

Then later on that night in the enchanted realm the rain finally stopped and the queen is sitting near the window with the amulet that her sister Wanda gave her. Not knowing what to do or how to activate I when her husband the king came in.

"You don't serious trust your sister, do you?"

"What more choice do I have if this is our only hope to get Elsa back, I have to."

"I'm sure you know more than anybody how insane your sister Wanda has become."

"Do you think that matters to me?"

"Alright have you figure out it works yet?"

"If I had I would have told you about it wouldn't I?"

And with that the king left her alone while she just looked up in to the night sky as the rain dop dripped on the windowsill. Mean while back in the realm with out magic with David's cell phone her in hands still being amazed that such a little device wasn't made of some kind of witch magic. With apprehension she started swiping on the screen on the device. Before putting it down and moved on to the basement as that is where she knows he is exercising. But with out any of their knowing some where else a stream of magical purple light lit up the night sky surrounding it, and not soon after a purple energy emerged from it and out came from that purple energy emerged Wanda.

In the following weeks in the realm with out magic Wonda was on a constant search of the princess, while with princess Elsa she continues to learn all about this realm the realm with out magic from David. At one point she even ventured out by herself much to David's dismay. And every time that she did, she always some how still gets amazed by the mechanical horseless and horseless carriages. And buildings the almost the height of her castle back in the enchanted realm however the concept of currency in this realm still puzzles her as back in the enchanted realm she was given what she wanted, as she was royalty. Aside from learning all about the realm with out magic from David she also was shown some of the landmarks in the city. While she's admiring all of these incredible thigs she's still cautious whenever an airplane or a helicopter flies over head as she just couldn't stop seeing them as some kind of metal dragons, and giant metal creatures of some kind respectively. She even saw buses as hug communal carriages.

"Hay lady you gettin on?"

After climbing on "That'll be two fifty lady."

"Oh I don't have any--"

"Sorry honey if you can't pay you can't ride."

"But I'm a princess."

"Don't matta who you are if you can't pay yous gotta get off." And after getting off the bus Elsa just continued on foot.

While this was happening in the enchanted realm the queen was doing all she could to try to get that magical amulet to work, but to her dismay it proved fruitless by the end. She's been at it for so long a single tear started rolling down one eye and landed on the magical amulet. And when it did the magical amulet started to glow. At first the queen did not notice that until the glow just refuses to stop. Right away she was about to inform her husband the king but suddenly she was reminded of her evil sister's warning.

"But you see I'm going to send you to her--"

"Oh and I suggest taking no more then two other with you, as any more than that could prove dangerous."

She tucked the amulet in her pocket and ordered the guards to assembled both her son and her husband the king for a private family meeting, by the end of that family meeting it was agreed that the three of them would lock down the castle. And when the prince was about to go and get in his armor his mother the queen reminded him that would not be wise, as their mission was simple retrieve princess Elsa and come back home. And besides where they are going, they would not armor.

When the queen pulled out the amulet and lifted up to the sky nothing happened, for a moment she got frustrated she was sure that she finally figured how to activate it. With this close she was not welling to give up, and so she was thrusted her hand back up to the sky, but when the moon light accidentally hit the amulet, the amulet started glowing even brighter. When Arthur noticed this he inform his mother.

After finally getting the idea "Come on fallow me." And after leading them out side she once again held the amulet up to the sky. This time the amulet started glowing and when the glow reached its peek the three of them disappeared. And reappeared in the realm with out magic and in a abandoned building.

"Mother did it work?"

"I think so?"

"So, what now?"

"Come on."

When the three of them reached the outside much like with princess Elsa all three of them where amazed at what they where seeing. Mean while with princess Elsa she saw the arrival of the rest of her family, although she did not know that at first. Despite how happy she's become she stilled longed to go back to her own realm. But when she thrusted her amulet up in to the sky it did not work, she started becoming depressed.

Days later while princess Elsa and David was at a play, although they have become close but non of them would ever admit that with one another. And as they were coming out of the play they where finally spotted and found by princess Elsa's family.

"Get away from her you peasant!" demanded the king.

"Father--"

"Did you hear me?! I said I demand you get away from my daughter!"

"Did you hear my father the king he demands you to step away from my sister!?"

Just as they where about to advanced towards one another "STOP IT!!" screamed princess Elsa.

"Father this man saved my life and he has nothing but kind towards me. And as for intentions it has been nothing but pour." She continued.

"Is this true, have you been nothing but pour towards my daughter?"

And before David go the chance to answer, they all heard some laughing from a familiar voice. When they all turned towards the voice it turned out to be Wanda.

"Mother who's this." Asked princess Elsa.

"Finally I have found you, after all of these weeks." She taunted.

"Weeks?"

"This woman is your aunt."

"My aunt how is that possible mother? I've always thought that you where an only child?"

"That is a long and tiring story--"

"Enough!" screamed Wonda.

"How did you get hare Wonda?" hissed the queen.

"Hahahahahaha, what? You thought you had the only ones?" and with that she pulled out yet another amulet but this one is purple.

"How?"

"Don't worry this is the last one."

"Where in heavens name did you get all of them?"

"Let's just say I stumbled upon them while I was plotting the perfect revenge against you dear sister, starting with this little right hare." As she held out her purple one to empathize which one, she was talking about.

Then just a s sudden and with lightening speed she lashed out her right arm and aiming it at David, and fired out a purple ball of magical energy. Even in that dress princess Elsa was able to get in the way just as David was about to take cover. But it was too late as princess Elsa was hit by the magical purple ball. And when she did, she fell to the ground unconscious in to the arms of David.

"What just happened what did you do to my daughter Wonda!?" the queen demanded an answer from her sister.

"What I did was just simple but your daughter in a death like sleep."

And as she was about to leave, she suddenly found herself surrounded, "As you wish if that's what you want?"

And with that she raised both of her hands in the air and suddenly the area started shaking, forcing the others to flee, leaving just our heroes. By the time that the shaking stopped it was our hero turn to find themselves surrounded. But only in their case they were surrounded by creatures in purple robs. While our heroes were looking around wondering what to do Wonda managed to slip out of the way.

"Take care of our daughter." Requested the king.

After a nod of an agreement "Go." The king simply said finishing off his request with.

With one more nod David looked around realizing that the only place that he could take princess Elsa to was the theater where he and her just finished up watching the play in. after leaving her in the lobby he decided to keep an eye on both the action that is about to take place and princess Elsa. Back outside there was a stand still at first until one of the robbed creatures decided to charge at the prince to which he managed to punch it in the face.

Then afterwards the rest of the robbed creatures all started charging at our heroes. At first it seemed that our heroes where able to hold there own against these craters, that is until one of them had grabbed the queen and held on to her tight. Which managed to distract the prince and the king long enough for the robbed creatures to gain the upper hand. With the queen on the ground the robbed creature that was standing over her had its sward raised and was about to plunge it into her, to the delight of Wonda.

When suddenly David rushed out of the theatre and charged at the robbed creature and tackling it to the ground.

"What are you go protect our daughter?" the king said through gritted teeth while being held helplessly captive by another robbed creature.

After pushing the creature a few more times and taking its sward away from it he got up and said "Look what happened to your daughter is probably my fault I don't know, but I do know is that if something happened to your wife her mother and I didn't at least try to stop it, than I know that it would be my fault. And sure, I just can't have that on my conscience and it's the same with either of you."

"Very well." The king agreed after hearing that arousing speech while at the same time tossing that one robbed creature off of him.

By this point the prince found himself out numbered two to one, and it was up to David to not only come to his rescue but to also try to even the odds. As soon as he saw one of the robbed creatures making its way to where he last left princess Elsa. He charged towards it and stabbed it in the back. It was at this point the other robed creatures decided to reveal themselves. And they all looked the same with blackish and purplish wrinkled skin with a nose ring, and long gated fangs coming from the top and bottom of their mouths with the top ones being longer than the bottom ones. And sharp teeth and yellow eyes with green pupils, and noses like a bores but only not as huge, and slightly long pointed ears.

After letting out a roar to show their prowess to our heroes, before charging at them again but out heroes did managed to hold their own once again. Even the queen was able to take on four of those creatures on her own at one point, in addition to be able to fight off three other one on one.

"Astonishing where did you learn how to fight like that?"

"Oh, from movies and shows."

"From where?--" but truth be told he was one of those kids that pretended to be a knight slaying imaginary dragons and other knights and creatures with whatever he could fashion in to a sward and shield. That is where he truly learned how to handle a sward with seemly incredible skill.

After when all of these creatures where defeated they all burst in to a cloudy purple mist. Our heroes than all turned their attentions towards Wonda yet once again. And yet once again she found herself surrounded but only this time she had on e last trick to pull off.

And that is exactly what she did by raising both of her hands up in to the sky and when our heroes attempted to ack attack her while she was seemingly venerable, they soon found that the opposite is try. As soon as they collided with her they all soon finding themselves bouncing backwards. Mean while Wonda was sending a long and large magical energy in to the sky in a continues steam. And when the magical purple stream disappeared in to the sky.

There was brief moment of hope that washed over our heroes as they all thought that Wonda had just voluntarily given up her powers. For what purpose? Neither of them cared just as long as Wonda is powerless enough to stop. But that hope was short lived as when they all advanced upon her that very same magical energy came striking back down on Wonda and engulfed her. Forcing our heroes back and remain where they currently are, and when that long and continuous purple magical stream had finally absorbed back in to her.

At first nothing seems to be happening as Wonda was just standing there with her arms to her sides, and learning their lesion the first two times our heroes dared not advance not yet.

But then suddenly Wonda started to violently transform in to a dragon, fully transformed she was large with leathery dark purple scales and a matching under belly with a slight hint of dark green to it. And along with black horns and spiks all over, and long sharp teeth with a couple of them being fangs. And brownish yellow claws and massive wings to match. Along with hug red eyes with yellow pupils.

To show her powers wonder first tilted her head to the night sky and let out a long steam of flames from left to right. The first thing that our heroes try to do was charging at her dragon legs to which she just simply just try to stomp on them. Luckily, they all managed to get out of the way but that seem to give Wonda the opportunity the chance to let out another stream of fireball. And that forced them to all scattered, being tired from their pervious fight our heroes had very little options, and their strength are even less. The one who seems the weakest at the moment is David as he could barely hold his sward up.