Once Upon a Time - A Fairytale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Our daughter isn't safe any more please get her out of hare."

Just as David was about to run back in to the theatre where he last left the unconscious princess Elsa, Wonda moved to block his path. Not knowing what to so he just kept trying to get in through every opening that he got, eventually Wonda used her tail and slapped him backwards. But luckily the rest of princess Elsa's family came to his rescue.

"Go we'll distract her!"

With a nod David made a mad dash for the entrance way then the lobby to where he last lift her and started carrying her out. He only managed to get as far was the just the entrance when Wonda turned her attentions towards them again, and grabbed the sleeping princess Elsa, and tried lifting her up in to the sky. But she didn't get very far as the other three just started slashing at Wonda's legs. Which mad her princess Elsa in to the arms of Daivid's arms making fall right on his back. After being helped up he started making another made dash to safety, but his legs couldn't carry him any further. And so, he had to make do by finding an abandoned truck bed near by and used all of his remaining strength to left her up on it.

After when he got her up there he looked around to look for something to protect the both of them with. Mean while with the rest of our heroes they are constantly trying to weave and dodge Wonda as she is continuously trying to slash at them and stomp on them. To not much success as they are always just barely able to succeed. Eventually they are unable to stand on their own needing the aid of their swards to help stand them up.

It was at this point where Wonda thought that this was the prefect time to strike first, she tried to go for the queen. He was about to leap in to the driver's side of the truck when he noticed that both the king and prince had just managed to get her out of the way so he made his back to the back of the truck yet once again. Sitting on just beside the unconscious princess Elsa feeling helpless, while watching the action. It was at this point that Wonda decided to toy with them a little by allowing them to stand up enough all by themselves, all the while she would be watching.

And when they all where able to do just that she used her tail to fling them across the road one at a time. Starting with the prince then the king and finally the queen. Wonda decided to taunt them all one las time by just simply walking towards them in a slow but furious manner. And when she was close enough, she opened her mouth once again and was about to send out another dragon breath at them when seemingly out of no where Davide using that truck as a distraction.

And it worked as Wonda realizes that she could kill her sister later besides she thought it would be the perfect revenge for her if she killed her niece while her sister is helpless to stop it. But what she was so focused on her goal that she did not noticed the cable from the power line from a nearby power pole. Making her trip over it as she wasn't flying high enough and when her legs hit the powerline she came crashing down to the ground. All the while David was careful not to hot any innocent by standards.

And when he looked in to the side view mirror, he stopped the truck and turned it around. And watched while Wonda started transforming back in to herself all the while the other heroes where all just getting up once again. And was doing their best to make their way where the truck was while David was making them half way. And when they are close enough David stopped the truck and climbed out of it and climbed back in the back where princess Elsa was still in the death like sleep.

"Do you love her?"

And when David did not respond "I know you do because I know she loves my good sir." The king continued.

"I--"

"I do I just don't know how--" David finished after a short pause.

"I think that you do?"

Davide's eyes filling with tears he just didn't know what the king meant all the while looking at princess Elsa. At one point he took princess in his hands and jut started crying.

"Elsa, I never told you this before but I should have, but I should have. I love you, you so please wake up, wake up. I need you to wake up please. Elsa listen to me I know you love me too and I need you to wake up to tell me the same thing please I, need to hear you to say that you love me too. I know that I love you because for the first time ever since that I've met you I never knew what true happiness is like for the first......first time... ever since--" and by this point David was blubbering.

Al the while Wonda was still on the ground watching helplessly, but even if she wasn't she still wouldn't have still wanted this scene to play out. But then to Her's and everyone else's surprise some of David's tears landed on her blue amulet and as a result of it the magical amulet started glowing like it once did. After when Daivid and everyone else had finally noticed right away he suddenly realized how to wake princess Elsa from that death like sleep. It was like some kind of hidden magic that he didn't know that he had in him all this time until now.

As if it was some kind of prophecy that was told to him David took princess Elsa in his arms and leaned in and kissed her. After when his lips lift hers a seemingly constant wave of magic originating from her amulet and spread out through out the surrounding area. After when that magical wave had finally stopped princess Elsa opened her eyes., and whispered.

"I love you too." After when she took in an intake of breath.

But what's surprise is after when that wave of magic hit Wonda was magically transformed with her dress going from dark purple to light shade purple with some hints of white on it. No longer injured she started making her way to the heroes while the heroes where once again on guard, waiting to see what other tricks that she might have. But when she reached a surprising distance she fell to both knees, and looked up at her sister the queen and told her.

"My Life is yours my queen to do as you wish. You have my word no more tricks" before lowering head.

"Get up!"

"Yes, my queen."

"If I asked you to pick that sward off the ground and run me through it would you."

"My dear what--" the king asked with confusion in his voice.

"No, I can not grant that request your highness."

"And why is that?"

"Because my queen you're my very own sister."

"Is that the truth?"

"It is. And if you wish you could forever banish me to this realm's prison."

"That would not be necessary."

"But Mother why? Encase you have forgotten she sent me to this realm without my consent, sure I may have found the love of my life but she didn't--"

After taking a deep breath "Because she is my sister and.....your aunt." The queen explained to princess Elsa while having both of her hands on her daughter's shoulders, in a motherly way.

"But how?"

"That is tail for another day."

"It looks like all of us are forever banished to this round and not just aunt Wonda." Observed prince Arthur.

It was at this point that the queen turned her attentions towards Wonda and asked "Wonda do you know how to get us back?"

"No, in fact the truth of the matter was I was never plaining returning to our realm."

"How about now?"

"Now my wish is to be where ever you are Molly, but I understand if you wish to send me away. But it is your choice as you are not my sister but also my queen from this moment forwards."

"No, I don't think that would be necessary."

"So back to our dilemma, does anyone know how to get back to the enchanted real?"

While they all are just standing there wondering what they should do next, when all of sudden all three amulets started glowing again. Before magically appearing in midair all by themselves and combining in to one with it being slightly larger in size, and remained there waiting for some one to lay clam to it.

"Aunty you should take it."

"No, I must tell you something--"

"I knew it, where are you planning on sending my sister witch?" that word 'witch' was used with such venom he did not need that sward.

You could see true fear on Wonda's face by this time "But that sward down!"

"Do what your mother says boy."

And when prince Arthur hesitated "Did you hear me boy do what your mother says NOW!!!"

Till with hesitation the prince dropped the sward that he was holding, and b y this point the magical amulet dropped to the cement floor.

"As I was saying the reason I want you to have it my dear niece is because I should never weald that much power I have feeling that it is not me who is meant to weld that amulet, but you."

And before anyone would ask why the amulet started glowing again but this time when princess Elsa reached hand down it shoot in to her hands. As if she has witch magic herself, and as soon as it is in her hands the magical energy's of the amulet started absorbing in to her. And when all of the magical properties was absorbed in to princess Elsa whatever magical energies that is left in Wonda was also absorbed in to princess Elsa.

"I assume you know how to take us home?"

"I think so?" and with that princess Elsa turned around and raised the amulet in to the sky. Once raised the amulet started glowing once again before shooting out some sort of magical energy directly in front of where ever princess Elsa was facing. And when the magical portal that was created by the amulet had fully opened and remained as such.

"No more adventuring?" asked Queen Molly.

"I have finally come to the realisation that life is the greatest adventure of them all mother."

"Thank You and remember I'll always love Elsa."

"My good man how would you like to live with us in our castle so that way you would not need to bet far well to my daughter?"

With out any hesitation David grabbed a hold of princess Elsa's hands and together our heroes and Wonda all started walking through the portal, back towards the enchanted realm their home. But unbeknownst to our heroes some of the guards that happen to be walking by noticed the flash of the magical portal opening and closing. And when they ran into the room to see what it was, they found our heroes and Wonda standing there back where they belong. As soon as they noticed Wonda standing there and unknowest she had changed, drawing their swards preparing to arrest her and perhaps even David as he is an formular face to them.

Then king raised his hands to stop them "Stay where you are don not touch this woman and this stranger, or rather friend. As he helped saved our princess and the rest of us so there far we are in his debt."

"Amazing she really is a real princess after all. This explains everything."

"Aunty forgive me I-I—"

"Nephew it is alright after everything that I put all you through your action was sound, I would have reacted in the exact same way if I was in your place."

And now we advance to almost a year later and the door to the throne room is wide open with a sea of endless spectators watching. Everyone from servants and maids to knights all watching for David to enter. And when he did, he was all dressed as a real knight with a long dark blue cape on the back. Wearing shiny golden armor and a helm to match, once when he had made his way down the endless long walk leading to the thrones where the now reinstated princess Wonda. And right next to her is the prince.

And right next to him is the king with a long sward in his hand. And to his right is queen molly, and of course next to her is princess Elsa. And once when he was close enough, he took a knee with his head bowed.

The king after taking the sward in his hand and tapping it first to David's right shoulder then did the same to his left shoulder. "Sir David I hare by not only knight you but I also give you the title of prince, along with all of the responsibilities and privileges that go along with it, now you may stand as one."

As soon as David stood back up the first to congratulate is the prince "Congratulations I've always dreamt of having a brother." Fallowed by every one else. All the while sharing a hand to elbow hand shake gesture with his new brother sir prince David.

And now we advanced once again but this time to about a year and half later and right now princess Elsa and prince David are now getting married. With just about every one in their lands being invited to watch the joyous ceremony.

"And do you princess Elsa take this man to be your ever loving husband and king till death do you part?"

"I do."

"And do you prince David take this woman your ever loving queen till death do you part?"

"I do."

"Then with the power vest in me I hear by announce you queen Elsa and you king David husband and wife. You may now kiss your wife and queen." The kingdom and the land around it all erupted in a up roar when the two kissed as the new king and queen and husband and wife for the first time.

And true to their words Wonda never used her witch powers for evil again and as for princess Elsa or rather queen Elsa she never sought adventure again unless it is a life adventure with her new husband and king David.

And They All Lived Happily Ever After...........

2= CINDERELLA

Once Upon A Time......

There was once a girl named Ella, she is one of the kindest souls in these parts, but sadly today however not even her kindness or happiness could brighten up the sight and mood that is around her.

"Mother look."

"What is it, Ella?"

"It's Flowers look the flowers Mother." A young Ella said excitedly.

"Do you know how to dance Ella?"

"You I don't mother."

"Well let me teach you."

"Why?"

"Well, what if you are fortunate enough to dance with royalty some day? "Ella's mother declared on a separate day.

"Really mother? You really think so."

"I don't just think so Ella I know so."

"Remember Ella we should always try to be nice no matter what."

"Why is that Mother?"

"Well, that's because if we are nice to others it would make the world a ore better to live, because if you are nice to others than they just might be nice to you bac. And others."

Then one day while Ella was in the garden with her mother and father her mother suddenly fell ill "Mother!" Ella shouted with concern.

Well, you see Ella's mother has been ill for a long time but today however is the worst. Not even the doctors that is in er home right now has any hope that her mother would recover. With frightened steps Ella is making her way up the steps to see her dying mother perhaps for the final time. And when she had finally made it in to her mother's room that journey up the steps felt more like a hick up a steep hill. As soon as Ella entered her mother's bedroom everyone stated making their departure to give the two some time alone.

As if the two hadn't seen each other in ages but the truth can not be further from the truth, as Ella visited her mother every chance that she got every since her mother became ill. Like always Ella sat on an empty space on her mother's bed.

"Oh Mama-- "

And just like always Ella's mother reached up her hand and gently brushed the back of it on Ella's right cheek.

"Oh, Ella my dear sweet child just remember your mama loves you okay? And she's always is in hare. And promise to dear mama to always stay strong and most importantly stay true to yourself." And just before taking her last breath she lowered her hand and pointed to Ella's heart before taking her last breath.

"I promise with all of my heart mama I well, Mama? No mama! No mama don't go please mama don't go mama--" Ella knew right away her mother had moved on beyond this life, as she started bursting in to tears, knowing that her mother is no longer with her in this life.

And when the door burst open again Ella made a mad dash out the door, even before her father or even any one else could catch her and attempt to bring comfort to her. Ella loved her mother more than anything in the world, if she could trade her life for her mother's she would have in a heartbeat. Which was why her father decided to get remarried as he knows that his sweet daughter ells needs a mother figure in her life.

But thigs weren't as that simple well you see her new stepmother is where as kind or beautiful as her own mother. And what's more is that this new stepmother of Ella's had two daughters of her own. Whom are just as kind and pretty as their own mother. And to make matters worse is that they eventually made Ella a slave in her own home, and had started giving her the nickname of Cinderella, as that is what she looked like to her the first time they had Ella clean the fire place.

"Look Drisella Ella looks like she's in cinders."

"Hay wait a minute Ella, Cinder Ella, Cinderella. Hahahahahaha."

"What do you think Ella, do you want to go by Cinderella from now on? Hahahahhaha!"

"Well actually--"

It was at this point where step mother decided to shove Ella to the floor and put her foot on Ella's stomach.

"You'll go by Cinderella. Right?! Cinderella?!" phrasing it as if Cinderella had a choice in the matter.

"Cinderella!!!!!" screamed her stepsisters from across the hall while frantically ringing the set of bells that was in their rooms.

"Yes Anastasia?"

"Where our breakfast?"

"Right away Drusilla."

"And make it quick!"

And when Cinderella returned with her two sister's breakfast in fancy dishes "Took you long enough!" Drisella said all the while unceremonially snatching her plate from Cinderella's hand.

"Yeah!" while her sister Anastasia did the same.

"You may leave now." As if giving Cinderella permission to leave.

And as soon as Cinderella's foot was out side the door, she would soon know that her stepmother would be calling for her breakfast next. And not soon after Cinderella indeed heard the screaming of her stepmother's voice wondering where her breakfast was. After when she had served her breakfast to her stepmother it was finally time for Cinderella to have her breakfast. But un like with her stepmother and stepsisters Cinderella's plate was an old metal one not even fit for a rat to eat off of. Then later in the day some one was knocking on their door and regardless what Cinderella was doing it was her responsibility to go get the door, regardless how close either of the three was.

And on this occasion Cinderella was on the top of the steps cleaning the handle in fact she had just stated. Making her down the steps as quickly as she can before her stepmother punishes her for it. All the while her two stepsisters teased and made fun of her for it. By the time that Cinderella had made her way to the door. She was out of breath and when she opened the door it turned out to be a mailman deliver a single letter to their household. Taking the letter in both of her hands after closing the door, she turned around just to find her stepmother standing right behind her.

"Who was that?" she asked Cinderella in a cold voice, even though she knew who was at the door just now.

"It was that--"

"Never mind just give me that. And get back to work."

"Yes stepmother."

As Cinderella was making her way back up, she accidentally tripped n the rag dress that she was wearing. And as a result, her stepsisters both started laughing at her miss fortune, all the while her mother looked on.

"What a clumsy fool" she said in that very same cold tone.

"Yes, right away stepmother." Deciding to look at the letter later in the day but as for right now she had to keep an eye on Cinderella to make sure she is doing everything to her satisfaction.

"Goodnight stepmother." Cinderella said in her usual calm demeanor. But her stepmother didn't even acknowledge her presents. Cinderella knew batter than to expect a response from her stepmother other than being waved away as if she had been dismissed for the day. And once when Cinderella had completely disappeared out of sight her stepmother had suddenly remember the letter from earlier. But she had been so busy through out the day watching over and bossing Cinderella around, all the while her daughters where free to do just about what they wish.