Once Upon a Time I Was a Unicorn

Story Info
A steamy threesome told from the perspective of a unicorn.
844 words
3.86
3.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A connection recently asked me about my best threesome experience. While I don't really think about things with superlatives, the first thing that came to mind was the time that I served as a "unicorn" for a couple, described herein as 'M' and 'C' respectively. I wound up writing a pretty good erotic story describing that night, and thought others might also enjoy it.

It started with M and I in the back bedroom, while C played video games in the other room. The situation was complicated; the two only played together, but all three of us had swung once before with my hubby. M was new to being with women, and that was primarily the reason this time for which they invited me over without my hubby.

C agreed to let us have some 'alone time' for M to eat me out for her first time. We went off alone into the bedroom, beaming with excitement and holding hands. Moments later we were making out and rolling around on the bed, giggling and struggling to get naked. Sometimes bras can be so tricky!

Once we were completely nude, M asked if she could go down on me. Of course, I said yes, and so she slowly worked her way to my clit. She was kissing it softly-- I could tell she was nervous. Giving a little, encouraging moan, I told her how badly I wanted her fingers inside me.

She happily obliged.

She was moving with more confidence now, working her tongue and lips over my clit while my vaginal walls squeezed her fingers. I moaned louder and pressed her head down onto me, before I bucked up into her face and came. She licked up my cum and giggled.

"That was fun! Let's go for another..." She eagerly growled.

I still think about that sweet girl becoming an eager slut for my pussy.

It was then that I noticed C in the doorway, unable to stop watching us. Now that M had gotten a taste of my squirt, they asked for our permission to join. We enthusiastically consented, and while C moved to the foot of the bed,it was clear that they were already hard under their sweats.

I knew how amazing their cock was-- I had already fucked them previously.I also knew that I wanted it inside my wet cunt right then.

M and I both set our attention on C, more specifically on the fact that they were wearing far too much clothing. We stripped them down and started to share their cock, taking turns feeling it hit the backs of our throats. M was amazed at how deeply I could swallow cock. They both enjoyed watching me work, and I loved having an audience.

I could feel myself getting wetter and wetter.

C couldn't take the teasing anymore-- they wanted to fuck! They had a particularly hot image in mind, so they asked to put us into position. I lay on my back, my legs spread wide, while M lain on top of me. We made out while C wrapped their cock in a condom.

Then C took turns fucking M and I while we made out and came, moaning into each others necks. It was incredible feeling the weight of her on top of me while she was fucked, and I loved making eye contact with C while I came. Being connected to people whom I genuinely cared for was beautiful

A while thereafter, we all needed some water and a bit of a break. We all smiled and touched one another nicely while we guzzled water. I was overstimulated to say the least!

Once we caught our breath, it was time for round two-- M was going to be pumped full of cum. We had to use condoms for the first session, but now C was only going to fuck their wife.

Once again I lay on my back with M atop me, only this time in a sixty-nine position. C started to fuck M, her pussy directly above my face. I felt right there in the action-- being able to stick out my tongue, let it alternate between M's clit and C's balls and cover them both in slobber.

M's tongue was on my clit, and soon I was cumming on her face while she was helplessly bounced and fucked. C couldn't take that very long, moaning with pleasure as they filled M with cum. I too moaned with delight as I sucked on their balls.

When C pulled out, I got the most INCREDIBLE view of the hot, creamy load oozing out of M before dripping down onto my face. We giggled even as one drop went right into my eye. C helped M off of me before taking me right into the shower. All three of us piled in and held each other under the hot water, basking in that after-sex warmth and the rush of endorphins.

Part of me was sad not to lay in bed longer, but I felt so cared for.