Once Upon a Time in Emmitsburg

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Darla said, "You can't though can you."

I thought, 'Nothing makes any sense.' I said, "I thought you wanted me to come here so we could...you know...make love."

She turned her head. I think I saw her eyes well up, "I did, but I don't feel that way now."

"How do you feel," I asked?

She said, "Guilty, I guess. Ashamed. Amber and me, we might've been wrong. Selfish I suppose."

I noticed she'd brought a small suitcase, a carry on, but there was a smaller satchel too. I asked, "What's in the satchel?"

She replied, "Just some stuff."

I asked, "Can I look inside?"

She nodded her head, "I suppose...it wouldn't matter now."

I took the satchel, unzipped it, and started rummaging around. I pulled out what had to be a blindfold, a pair of handcuffs, a ball gag, a package of Kit Kat bars, some twine, a safety razor, some blades, an electric shaver, a can of Ready Whip, a black sharpie, and a diaper. "What's all this for," I asked?

She blushed, "Oh...I...oh."

"Darla," I insisted.

"It doesn't matter now, but...well...I...I was going to handcuff you to the bed, blindfold you, then I was going to shave your thing. You know your...penis. It sounds so silly. I was going to squirt Ready Whip on myself and make you do cunnilingus. I had the Kit Kats ready in case you got hungry, or...maybe didn't like...my taste." She stopped.

"What about the Sharpie, the diaper, and the ribbon," I asked?

She blushed a very deep crimson, "Oh the ribbon was for me. I was going to tie it down around my...you know, and you'd have to pull it untied with your teeth. The Sharpie was for me to write my name on you. The diaper? I forget."

I said, "What about the diaper? You haven't forgotten."

She said, "It's not important."

I said, "Yes it is."

"OK," she said. "You know Amber and I figured you always had a kind of submissive nature. I mean you let us push you around all the time. I mean for years. I was...I was going to leave you handcuffed while I went out to get us something to eat."

"And the diaper," I inquired?

"I was going to put it on you while I was out."

I said, "What was I supposed to get out of all this?"

She was dripping tears and laughing, "You'd get me. I was going to let you eat me, and then after dinner I was going to let you... you know... go all the way. It was going to be my first. I wanted it all to be special, like extra special."

I got up, took all the stuff, went over to the big king sized bed and started to lay it all out. I started to take my clothes off.

Darla asked, "What are you doing?"

I dropped my pants and said, "I'm going to give you your special night."

She jumped off the sofa and ran over to me, "You're wonderful! I love you, and I do want you!"

I looked down at the array on the bed, "What about all this?"

She said, "You can do it to me if you want."

I had all my clothes off. I pushed her away slightly, and gently pulled her chemise down off her shoulders. It slowly slid to the floor. She was so beautiful! I whispered, "We can eat the Kit Kats later." I looked at the Ready Whip, the shaving equipment, then her bush. The hair around her vagina was the same blond color as the hair on her head. I wondered if she did anything to it. It looked like it had at least been trimmed.

She whispered, "You can shave me if you want."

I kissed her. Her lips were so moist and pleasing. My hands went to her breasts; they were small, soft, and warm. I broke off the kiss. She sighed again. Her breath on my cheeks felt like sunshine. "No," I said. "I couldn't. You're perfect just the way you are."

She breathed another deep sigh, "Love me, Timmy. I need you. I need your love."

I pulled down the spread and top sheet, and gently lifted her on the bed. We lay there, side by side. We embraced. Our bodies fit together like we were one. Everything felt so good, her small delicate frame, her soft arms, her smooth white thighs; I loved holding her in my arms. Her hair was in my face; it was filmy soft, and smelled of flowers, maybe roses or Jasmine. I loved her perfume. I pressed my face into her neck. Her hair was short this time, cut like a boys, it was so fluffily perfect. She was perfect.

I needed to make this special for her, but I was already almost past the limit of my endurance. I had to go slow. Try to maintain self-control. It was going to be difficult.

I lowered myself to her breasts, I kissed each lovely nipple. I kissed away the perspiration between the declivities of her breasts. I went down to her belly, her navel, another long deep kiss. Again, she sighed. I kissed my way down to the peak of her crease, just above her clit. I pinched her clit with my lips. I kissed and licked the silken hair that framed her slit. I was tense with excitement. I caressed each little frond. I nibbled on her swollen lips. My tongue invaded her cavern. I delighted in its salty taste I used my tongue and teeth to pillage her small labia. How could any grown woman be so tiny?

I nibbled. She squirmed. I held her tightly, I repeatedly kissed my way up and down her slit. She moaned, she squirmed. I sucked on her lips. She started to beg, "Tim stop. Tim it's too much. Please Tim I'm too sensitive." Each pliant call was like an aria, a carnal Hallelujah; a reward for my many years of being denied. At last, she was mine! She shivered! She shook! She twisted and turned!

I slipped down to her behind. I licked around the rim of her ass. I kissed each tiny wrinkle. Her squirming slowed. She rested.

Climbing back up, I got on top and leaned in to kiss her nipples again. My penis was at the entrance to her deliciously soft fleshy grotto. She started to twist beneath me. I was running out of time! I pushed inside her, slowly at first.

She yelled, "Oh NO! Stop! It hurts!"

I couldn't! I had to go on. I tried to be careful. She was wet, drippingly so. She was so tiny!

She screamed, "NO! Timmy please! No!"

Her time had come! She rolled and heaved, she twisted and turned, up and down, wrenching her hips this way and that. Each movement was made with increasing intensity. Beneath me she was the rolling thunder on a stormy afternoon. She thrashed about, with each spasm she ground her pelvis harder against mine.

Then there was that great final rumble! I felt it. At last! Into a swirling maelstrom I was pulled down and in. My penis was swallowed inside her hot steamy gorge; tight, firm, searingly hot... a flood, soaking wet! She shivered. Her legs thrashed. She hugged my shoulders. She bit into my arm...and then...it was over.

She collapsed. I on top, she beneath, quietly moaning, sighing, silently weeping. Almost imperceptibly I heard, "Oh Timmy."

I was exhausted, but alive, so alive!

After some minutes, I couldn't say how long, in my ear she murmured, "Can we do it again?"

My member responded, and we did it again.

After our second free-for-all we lay quietly side by side. She was dreamily humming something. I whispered, "Is there anything wrong."

She softly giggled, then whispered, "Amber is going to be so angry."

"What," I asked?

She turned on her side and kissed me, "I got you first."

The spell was broken. We still lay there and talked, but it was all nonsense.

Maybe an hour later I asked her, "Want to try something different?"

It was her turn to say what.

I said, "Roll over on your stomach and put your ass up in the air."

She stiffened, "No, I won't do that."

I chuckled, "No, I wasn't thinking of that. Just roll over and stick your ass up." She did, and we did it doggy style. I was sore and working way too hard, but I was sure she liked it better.

We took another break, side by side, smiling at each other, touching and gently massaging. Her soft pink body next to mine; what a wonderful feeling. After a few more languid moments I asked, "Hungry?"

She gifted me with one of her delightful, oh so kissable smiles, "Sure."

I sat up, "I'll go get something, nothing fancy."

She sat up too, "Why don't we both go?"

I thought, 'She was the one who inferred that I was a little submissive, and it had been she who'd brought all the paraphernalia. "No," I answered, "I'll go. You'll stay here."

She pouted, "I want to go too."

I looked at her and thought, 'Just like high school.' At the very foot of the bed the handcuffs still lay untouched. I crawled down, got them, and brought them back up, "No Darla my darling. You're staying here."

She acted surprised and started to say something, but before she got a word out, I had one cuff tightly, not too tightly, affixed to her left hand.

"Hey," she squealed!

In another instant I had her right hand behind her back and hooked in the other free cuff. "Hey nothing." I looked down, saw the twine, and went for it.

She chirped, "What are you doing?"

I tied one end of the twine to her left ankle and then the second end to her right, leaving perhaps twelve inches between.

She was shivering. Was it excitement or was it fear? I didn't know. I said, "I'm leaving you here while I go to the store."

She yelped, "NO! You can't do that!" A little more calmly she threatened, "If you do, I'll call daddy!"

That was so phony! I found the gag, "No you won't." In an instant I had the ball in her mouth and the gag neatly knotted behind her head, not too tightly though.

She shook her head viciously, and uttered, "Mmph! Mmph!"

"Now, now sweetheart," I chided, "Wasn't this was what you had planned for me?"

She scrabbled her mouth against the sheet. She jumped up and started for the door, but fell down. She rolled over. Sitting on her sweet derriere; she bounced and hollered, "Mmph! Mmph!" again.

I sat down beside her and patted her head, "You're so pretty like this. I think I'll take tomorrow off and keep you this way all night and all day tomorrow."

Her eyes went freaky wild and wide. They started to fill with tears. Turning and squirming she muffled, "Rumph! Rumph! Rumph!"

I pulled her in close, I leaned down and kissed both of those delectable nipples, "You're my girl, my sugar pie, my one and only." I got up; reached down and helped her stand, and said, "If I take off the gag will you promise not to yell or call your father?

She nodded her head up and down. I reached behind her head and unclasped the gag.

She twisted her jaw all around, then she said, "Undo the handcuffs."

I asked, "How do I know you won't get dressed and leave?"

"I won't. I promise," she said.

While getting dressed I admonished, "Will you be a good girl while I'm gone?"

Darla turned around and said again, "Timmy you've got to take these things off of me."

I unfastened the handcuffs, "I'm sorry Darla. I don't even know why I put them on, except that you brought them."

She turned around, put her arms around my shoulders and kissed me, "I know. It was stupid to bring them." She backed up, sat down on the bed, and gave me one her patented "I'm very unhappy and I'm so mad at you looks."

I wondered what she was so mad about. Then laughed to myself, 'I knew her so well.' I blew her a kiss, and said, "I love you." I started out the door. 'But wait,' I thought. Turning back around I commented, "How do I know you'll really be a good girl? You might have an accident."

Darla gave me a truly quizzical look. I looked to the bottom of the bed. The diaper she'd brought was still there. I looked from the diaper to her.

A whimsical smile creased her lips.

I started for the diaper. I got a real smile, and I knew it would be OK.

I picked up the diaper, pushed her down on her back, and pasted the sides together. Standing back I grinned at the now fully fledged beautiful woman enjoying the same game I was. I half-jokingly chided, "Now you will be a good girl while I'm gone."

She giggled, "Promise, no accidents." She sat there on the bed, feet still knotted together, and wearing a pretty white pamper.

She looked beautiful, hands folded, sheepish smile, two perfect pear-shaped tits, hair a little mussed, not too mussed though. I thought, 'This was Darla Wexler, my Darla, the girl I'd loved since the tenth grade, we'd just made love, and she was still here, who would've ever dreamed.'

I laughed, stepped outside, closed the door, went down the hall, outside to my car, and drove to the nearby MacDonald's. It wasn't the greatest cuisine, but I'd started to feel uncertain. She still had her clothes. There was nothing to keep her from leaving.

When I got back she was still on the bed, the television was on; she'd cut the twine holding her feet. "Mad at me," I asked?

She didn't say anything at first, then, "MacDonald's? Is that the best you could do?"

I replied, "It wouldn't matter," I said. "Nothing's good enough for you."

She smiled, "You're not the insecure skinny boy anymore."

I went to undo the diaper, but to my surprise, she wriggled off the bed, and nestled herself in between my legs, and said "Forget the food."

She unzipped my pants yanked everything down, whispering I thought more to herself than to me, "I've never done any of the things we're done today so I guess one more thing..." She sat up on her knees, rested her hands on my thighs, and touched the end of my penis with her lips. She kissed it. She looked up at me. She looked back down and took me in her mouth.

I was twenty-seven years old. I'd been with a couple whores. When in Georgia I'd had a couple blow jobs. What Darla did was not a blow job. No, she made love to my penis. She made love to me. When I was getting "close" I told her, "Darla, I think you better stop now."

She looked at me with the seriousness of a judge, her mouth was half covering me. "No," she whispered, "I want to do it all."

I was no longer any good. What little control I did have I lost. She backed away at the crucial second, but I still splashed myself all over her pretty face. I felt terrible. This had to be humiliating for her, but when I looked down what I believe I saw wasn't anger. No, she had a look of accomplishment; the look someone has when they know they've done something important.

"Darla, I'm sorry," I said.

"Don't be," she said, "Get something and wipe me off."

I went to the bathroom, got two wet wash cloths, came back and wiped the semen off her face. Once I was finished, I commented, "What is there to say? What do we do now?"

She neither smiled, frowned- not anything. She said, "Let's get back on the bed. I want you to lie down beside me, and we'll hold each other."

I asked, "That's all?"

That's all," she said.

We lay that way till around 10:00-10:30. I loved her so. I tried to caress her, touch her, but she made me put my hands down around her waist, while she snuggled against my chest. We were both just too worn out to try anything else. I thought so many times in one day. How had I managed it?

Later, as we got dressed Darla asked, "When can I see you again?"

I laughed, "Why don't I take you out to eat this weekend?"

Her being out of school and having absolutely nothing to do, she laughed and said, "I'll check my calendar."

We dropped off our keys and left together. I kissed her when we got to her car. She giggled and behaved like a silly girl, and it made me feel good. I wondered about Gary Hesson. Would she tell him? I hoped not.

How did I feel about what happened? I didn't know. I know I loved Darla, but she was still the rich man's daughter. I was still her grandmother's hired hand. I wished...oh I wished.

Around midnight I was at the hospital getting ready for work when my cell bleeped. I looked at the source. It was Amber. I accepted and said, "Hello."

She shouted into her phone, "You bastard!" Then she hung up. Three minutes later she called back, "When can I see you?"

I told her "I'm off tomorrow."

She said, "I'll get a room," and hung up again.

I thought, 'Uh oh.'

Amber called me back again, "Meet me tomorrow at the Ridge House at 3:00 p.m. I'll have already reserved a table in my name. Go in and wait. Got it?"

I answered, "Yes."

The Ridge House was the local prestige restaurant. It was scarcely half a block from a Hampton Inn so I had a good hunch what was happening. Though Darla and Amber were the closest of sisters, there was a degree of competitiveness. Since I'd already been with Darla, I knew I could expect something from Amber.

It was 3:30, I was seated at a partially hidden table at the far end of the restaurant; having already had a second glass of their red wine I was wondering if Amber hadn't changed her mind. It wouldn't surprise me if she had; she was as capricious as the weather in springtime. Of the girls in my life Amber had always been the most assertive, aloof, not cold but cool. I thought she was consumed by something. Was she a lesbian? How would that play with her father? If there was one man she loved more than any other it was him.

So what if she was a lesbian. If she was, it wouldn't matter to me. I loved her; she could take a woman, and we could still be companionable. I wanted to be in her orbit, share with her, but what if? If she were a lesbian, would she be ready to keep me as a friend or would she be like that actress Maud Adams, the original Peter Pan. Adams had died a long time ago, sometime in the 1950's; she'd had female friends, but no man ever came near her. Mrs. Grummond said she met her once. No, I angrily said to myself, Amber wasn't like that, not after all this time.

She was here! I watched as she checked in at the front counter. She saw me, she waved. What a woman! She crossed the dining room floor like she was Cleopatra, Queen of Egypt. She was wearing one of those classic black dresses, only more so. It had a scooped neck revealing only the slightest hint of decollate, enough to arouse but not overheat. Hair? Perfect coppery locks pulled in a tight bun with just a couple thin wisps curling loosely around the sides of her forehead. I wondered if she'd had her hair done first, and if she had, after doing her makeup had she stopped back for a quick retouch. Her makeup, like everything else, was flawless, thinnest eye liner, a touch of eye shadow to draw her prey to those magnificent violet eyes. One thin string of rubies and diamonds around her neck, ruby earrings. This was Amber; the perfect image, always precise, but made to appear casual.

She reached the table, "Have you ordered yet?"

"No," I replied, "I've been waiting for you."

"Waiting long," she asked?

I answered, "Any wait for you is too long."

She smiled, "You're such a phony. I like their stuffed rockfish. Maybe some Roseto, a side salad. I'll have vinaigrette. You should get the Thousand Island."

She'd just decided what we'd both get. I also noticed she skipped the recommended asparagus. I wondered if she knew the effect that vegetable had on a man's semen. "Sounds good," I said. "I've already started on the red; what wine will you have?"

She looked at my face and hair, "I think the Chablis. I like your hair. I like it that you've let it grow a little longer. I like the way you've trimmed your mustache, not shaggy, not sparse. Nice shirt, blue has always looked good on you. You're very handsome tonight."

'Chablis', I thought, 'Not sweet like the red I had, for her something just a little tart.' I replied, "Thanks, you're not bad tonight either. New dress?"

"Picked it out just you," she said.

I doubted that.

The waitress came and we ordered. Amber was wearing an engagement ring that looked like at least two, maybe three carats. "Nice ring," I said.

"Wren got it," she said. "He's in a hurry, wants to get married right away."

I asked, "You?"

She didn't answer, but she did say, "He frightens you doesn't he. What do you think of Darla's boy?"

She meant Gary Hesson. I answered "I like Gary. He's a good fit. Your dad's a real estate lawyer, Gary's a real estate lawyer. If they marry, I imagine he'll be a partner within a year.

1...456789