Once Upon a Time. Unclad!

Story Info
2 rich ladies leave all the clothes behind, find themselves.
12.2k words
3.9
7k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zorro4l
zorro4l
79 Followers

1 The Dance of Femininity.

Natalia was walking calmly and carefree with her elegant ease down the street towards the grand central park of the city, to meet her friend Frida on that beautiful spring afternoon. As expected, her blonde and sophisticated presence was dressed appropriately for the occasion; a candid and fresh white dress of neat elegance in its manufacture, observing a sober cut, with certain hints of frank spring flirtation, slightly low-cut in the front. And decidedly fitted at the waist, to diligently highlight the femininity of her hips. In addition to a fresh violet cape jacket slightly longer than the dress, to complement in a festive way, with her handbag and heels in pink.

Her footsteps resounded with resolute sweetness on the sidewalk, her delicate feet adorned with her essential high heels, glided gracefully posing one in front of the other making a straight line to the rhythm of her legs crisscrossing inside the exquisite dress, the delicate and subtle friction between her thighs insinuated a delicate caress, radiating her jovial joy, like a refined lady of good dress, illuminated with her exquisite presence in that area of the park. Feeling the flattery of the fresh fragrance of the afternoon. A spontaneous smile of joy was drawn on her face, when she saw her friend Frida walking in her direction, who came to greet her, feeling very happy to see her.

The two beautiful friends stood out from the crowd with their refined elegance as they glided along the sidewalk with their natural grace and distinguished bearing, being admired by friends and strangers alike due to the imposing majesty of their appearance, which resembled in its luxurious air and the sumptuousness of their attitude, that of authentic contemporary urban queens.

The air seemed to stop around them after the sound of their footsteps on the sidewalk and the delicately hypnotic movement of their hips, in their gazes at some moments it was possible to appreciate the way in which the secret of time was contained, and its after.

They were two unreachable presences shining their imposing charm, with sovereign and natural grace, receiving silently and with pleasure, the spontaneous praise of those who contemplated them walking full of that sincere Donaire, typical of their frank nature.

Natalia suddenly begins to exude a certain aura of uneasiness in her gentle countenance, feeling that both of them are being singled out by the people around them, as if they were guilty of committing an ominous crime.

The blue of the sky turns grayish and blows over their well-groomed hair an air of peculiar and disquieting gloom. Before them, the presence of a woman with spectacular forms began to glimpse, walking in their direction. Natalia felt her blood freeze when she saw that attractive woman, with a curvaceous body to the point of the sublime, stop her steps in front of them, dressed only with the unfortunate coat of the wind on her anatomy and the power of her words when she greeted them.

These two prissy cuties fell silent before that woman with her black hair of reddish sparkles waving in the afternoon wind. At times they could feel the powerful influence of the penetrating copper color of her eyes on them.

That mysterious woman reflected a gracious presence that was in the prime of life, in perfect health, generously endowed in her forms and deeply proud of the echo of the times resounding in the coppery glow of her eyes, she showed herself with a relaxed attitude, as if she wished to project a certain pride when she was seen walking with no more attire than her feminine essence.

Natalia hurriedly ran towards her with a certain expression of affliction in the tenderness of her face, she felt deeply indignant at the fact that someone would be so ruthless to commit such an atrocity, having completely stripped that woman of all her clothes in a flagrant attack on her dignity and decorum, to then throw her mercilessly into the street in total disrobing, in broad daylight.

"Good heavens, poor woman! Who has done this to you? What an infamy! They haven't left you on, not a stitch! Don't worry! We understand your tragedy and we want to help you. Let's cover your intimates with my cloak first! That way you won't be all exposed in front of people!" -Said Natalia looking somewhat distressed as she put her cloak on her.

"Thank you so much, I wasn't expecting it!" -She replied.

"Please come with us, near here there is a boutique where we can go and solve your uncomfortable shortage of clothes. I'd like to buy something for you, how would you like to have some new panties, a bra, stockings, shoes, a skirt, and a blouse? Pick whatever you want! and don't worry about it, it's on me!" -Said Natalia enthusiastically with her distinctive sweetness and kindness.

"Then we can take you home, or if it's okay with you, we can go for a drink so you can relax, so you can tell us what happened." Frida added.

"You're really very kind Natalia, are you really sure you want to give me your cape? When, that's all you were wearing! And by the looks of it, you didn't bring any money either. From what I assume, it will be somewhat difficult for us to go shopping, given our current condition. But I don't deny that it would be very interesting, if we were to show up like this in that store." -Responded quizzically that woman with long legs, and sinuous anatomy with all her smooth skin exposed, after taking the cloak from the hands of the cute gentle blonde.

Natalia did not understand those words, instinctively looked down as she felt the soft caress of the wind on her skin. Inexplicably, something made her stylized body suddenly find itself naked, she did not understand why her skin was out in the open, completely devoid of any garment!

She felt an annoying heat burning from the inside of her face that descended all over her exposed and sensual anatomy, she reacted in fright by covering herself with her hands. Immediately the sweet blue of her gaze searched desperately for Frida and her voice called out to her, without any response.

"She'll be fine! But you? Just look at you! You look like you've seen the devil in person!" -said the mysterious woman with a certain mocking tone in her voice.

"How can you be so calm? In case you haven't noticed, all my clothes have vanished out of thin air! It happened without any explanation. And I don't see my friend anywhere! We should find a place to hide, don't you see? Now we're both naked in public." -Said anguished Natalia.

She felt an electrifying horror as she saw her violet cloak disappear from the woman's body, causing the two of them to be inexorably completely exposed in that place. The tenebrous sensation grew for the gentle blonde as she saw how people passed by her slowly, to capture in detail every inch of their bodies, some even exclaiming all kinds of comments about this pair of fascinating works of nature incarnated as women.

Natalia was helpless in the face of her impulsive desire to run to hide, fear seemed to have frozen her motor faculties. She only blushed and smiled nervously at some flattery full of gallantry, proffered by some surprised passers-by. She was most indignant when a girl spanked her as she passed by, complimenting her cute bubble butt.

The mysterious woman observed with a certain expression of amusement the reactions of Natalia, who was beside herself, seeing herself completely naked in the Grand central park, immediately removed her hands from her pubis with the firm intention of confirming that her companion was indeed a natural blonde.

"What are you doing, don't touch me there please!" -Natalia exclaimed indignantly.

"Explain something to me, I don't understand why someone who has gone to the trouble of preening her pussy like that, suddenly doesn't want anyone to see it? Excuse me, but if you've gone to so much trouble in your grooming, it's because you want someone to enjoy seeing it. you naughty girl! By the way, you can call me Angela S." -said with insolence in that woman's voice after winking.

"Angela, if my pubes are trimmed that way, it's for my taste and comfort, I did it for my husband's exclusive delight, besides, the way my intimate parts are groomed. It's none of your business! We should look for Frida, so she can go buy us some clothes while we hide in those bushes."-Said Natalia distressed.

"Why are we going to look for Frida? She has more important matters to attend to now! We could both go directly to do that shopping, just like you offered me in the beginning. I fancy some new panties and bra to start with, and I'm absolutely sure you want to find something in your exact size and try on several models, before choosing something definite to wear." -She said mockingly.

"Of course, I'm going to keep my offer to take you shopping! But we're in big trouble. I've run out of clothes and money! Have you forgotten already? Just look at me! How can you think of us showing up like this, in that boutique? It's unthinkable! Do you expect you and I to walk in the door cheerfully, in Eva's suit? Both of us very smiling and carefree, just like that, as if nothing had happened."

Angela stood silently watching with a certain perversity forming on her lips, at the way Natalia was getting upset.

"Their jaws are going to drop when they see the two of us arriving, walking very proper to the counter. The manager will greet us with a polite greeting, while she thinks that those two newcomers have lost their minds, she will wonder what's wrong with these two? And in a polite way I address her; Good afternoon, Miss, it so happens that my friend and I suddenly have nothing to wear, could you be so kind as to provide us with a couple of your beautiful and most complete outfits? You see, Angela and I would be very pleased if we could wear some of the wonderful clothes that this boutique has to offer.

The store manager will lead us very attentively through her facilities showing us what she has available for our sizes, she will be very kind to us as she senses our need for some matching panties and bras that would suit a selection of beautiful seasonal dresses, which she and her employees would gladly model for us, as we watch while sitting over a drink and think what would suit us best.

Once we had made our choice and before we could try on any of those beautiful clothes, the manager, moved by her intuition, asked us how we wanted to proceed with our payment.

I would blush to answer her; You don't worry about it; you can add everything to an account that is in my name in this store. It is obvious that we do not have anything on us at the moment, and you must believe us that this is not exactly by our choice. Don't think we are shameless for showing up like this, I guarantee you that we are two ladies in distress and we would like to get out of here, you know, leaving something to the imagination.

She would watch us carefully and would be very surprised to hear my name, she would ask me for identification, which I obviously don't have with me, she is unable to recognize me with my clothes off!

Immediately you and I would be thrown out on the street, just as we are without even having been able to try on a pair of panties, under the threat that the police would be called.

To avoid that humiliating situation, we need Frida!"-Said Natalia indignantly after having raised the complicated situation of going to that boutique.

"Okay, we both have no money and we're not wearing anything anymore, so what's wrong with that? With that nice body you have, and at your age, you shouldn't feel embarrassed about it! Just look at me, do you see me making a fuss about my naked body? -said the woman.

"It's just that everyone is looking at us, it makes me feel very uncomfortable to draw attention to myself in this way. it's undignified! You've heard everything they tell us yourself. And those two cheeky girls who clapped me on my ass cheeks." -Said Natalia mortified

Angela couldn't resist guffawing at that last said by Natalia, she didn't fail to find it hilarious that some girls who came to pass by them, were amused in that way with that well-shaped and round bared ass.

"How funny you are! Honey, people have always seen you the same way. You well know you enjoyed it quite a bit, and even strutted around walking on your high heels."

"Well, I must admit that I enjoy feeling admired. A woman has her vanity and for that I dress up before I go out. It makes me feel very special to combine colors and feel the texture of the clothes on my body. That's very different, to consenting to people seeing me like that, naked and vulnerable, you saw how those girls have disrespected me. I'm a decent lady!"

"I couldn't doubt your decency my dear, never that! Now tell me, why are you starting to get wet? Your mouth says one thing and your body is manifesting something quite different, don't deny it! "

Natalia felt a deep embarrassment at those words; indeed, her body was manifesting a certain complacency as she felt the gallantry of the spring wind caressing her, she could only blush and found it impossible to show indignation. Angela could decipher it just by looking at her, that was extremely uncomfortable for her, she was even beginning to forget about the people who came to pass around her and carefully dissected them both with her eyes.

"I like you very much! You know something? You've made me feel deeply moved by your kind gesture towards me. And it's not at all easy to achieve such a thing! Don't cry like a little girl, worrying about this kind of trifle. Come walk with me, it will do you good to relax and get some sun, if we walk in that path There are some things I must tell you in private." -Angela said.

Angela and Natalia began to walk where the vegetation was more intense in the park, so that the gentle blonde would feel comfortable and forget for a moment her nudity to act in a natural and relaxed way.

"If life has arranged for both of us to be here with our naked asses, let's at least try to enjoy it! While we find your friend, will you? First you must understand one thing, I'm here to help you with that question that ails you! Now tell me, why were you so nice to me without even knowing me?"

"It seemed very appropriate to offer you my help, I wanted to act decently and be empathetic to you! I already knew what it felt like to be thrown naked to your fate on the street. I don't understand why this is happening to us. Now tell me, if you've come to help me, what do you plan to do about it? You know, about our conspicuous absence of clothing. I don't understand how you manage to be so calm about it." -said Natalia.

"How funny you are cutie! Are you worried about your lack of clothes? But you have plenty of them at home! Honey, I think you're enjoying this more than you yourself would be willing to accept. Free your mind! Let's be honest, you need this. And deep down inside, you've always wanted to do it. But prejudice makes you afraid to go naked on your own, and it's logical. Don't lie to me, I can read it in your eyes!" -Said Angela.

"How can you think such a thing of me? If I am now naked it is because all my clothes inexplicably vanished, I have never wished this to happen to me. Which puts me in an extremely inconvenient situation that I am not at all comfortable with. Okay, I can't deal with this alone in public and I need my friend. I can't enjoy this kind of moral disarray and much less could I need it."-Said Natalia feeling troubled.

"You must learn to see beyond, to shed all your mental, moral and physical attachments to burn in the fire of your Secret Goddess." Angela replied.

"I'm beginning to believe that you want me to feel very conformable, and be very unconcerned about why all of a sudden, I'm out of my clothes. I'm naked in public! I must not like it, it's not morally right, I'm not an exhibitionist!" -Natalia exclaimed indignantly.

"Start to stop disavowing that fullness of wild beauty rooted in your essential femininity. Stop kidding yourself, I know what you really want!" -Angela said.

Natalia felt the powerful influx of Angela that attracted her, she felt her thighs getting completely wet as she closed them moved by a certain shyness, as soon as that woman of sinuous forms and intense coppery gaze, took her by the waist in a seductive way, they stared at each other and Angela put her index finger on the closed lips of the sweet blonde. Immediately a maelstrom of sensations conspired between her shapely legs, Angela skillfully applied the arts of Lilith on the divinity of that beautiful and curvaceous body exposed on the lawn.

In the middle of the park and in the light of day, despite all the rules dictated by her conscience, sweet Natalia surrendered without the slightest demur to her most hidden sensations that welled up all over the texture of her skin, until culminating in an explosive orgasm that left the face of the voluptuous and concupiscent Angela drenched, who stood up to admire her naughtiness on the panting and exhausted blonde.

"Who would have thought it? The distinguished Mistress Natalia is truly another after spending a few minutes, without all her clothes. You will achieve true prodigies when you have managed to free your mind! Darling you realize that I did know very well what you needed. I am pleased to know that I was not wrong about you." -Said Angela.

"I don't know what you did to me, I suddenly got so horny! That was the help you came to give me? You just fucked me in this park! And now what am I going to do? I feel so confused with myself, I'm a married woman!"

"I don't usually say this to everyone, but since you were incredibly generous to me, I'll make an exception today! I was the one who brought all this on and I will tell you that there is immense power in you, you just need to learn to know your potential."

"And how can I do that? Wait a minute, you made me get naked and then fuck me here, in front of everyone! -Natalia exclaimed furiously.

Angela made a sinister mocking gesture. She expressed to Natalia with her coppery look that she knew about how much she also enjoyed this unusual and sizzling situation. He told her to stop complaining about it.

Natalia felt the way Angela entered her thoughts, as if she was digging into each and every one of her feelings, as well as her memories, especially a certain memory, the one she could feel shamefully guilty and at the same time ecstatic to have experienced. It was then that Natalia realized Angela's true nature.

For some strange reason, far from being terrified to learn the truth. Natalia felt compassionate towards her, just as she felt the first time she saw her, when she herself approached to offer her cloak to her not knowing that all this would happen to her.

"I am an imp, at first I just wanted to be playful by doing a little mischief to you and Frida, I love it when the most presumptuous ladies react in such funny ways, they scream all hysterical from the blush of their own embarrassment, realizing they are naked in front of many people, and they don't understand why it happened to them. They just run away scared as mice when a boat starts to take on water." -said Angela guffawing.

"That's not funny Angela! There's a lot of embarrassment, boy do I know."

"As I recall, not long ago you two were made to be stripped naked during a robbery, neither of you came out of there screaming, on the contrary, you walked away very dignified as if nothing bad happened, very proud of being who you are. I have never seen such a thing in women like you two, that's what captivated me about you and your friend! And today I wanted to put you both to the test again. And you see, I ended up seduced by your sweet charm, then we've been wandering all naked around here. And now I want to give you one last powerful secret."

zorro4l
zorro4l
79 Followers