Once Upon a Time. Unclad!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zorro4l
zorro4l
78 Followers

"It's very uncomfortable for me, the way you've been deciphering me. You must be satisfied after you've undressed my body, you got to poke around inside the deep intimacy of my being. And what is the secret you're going to share with me?

"It's very simple Natalia; don't look for anything outside of yourself! You can burn in the fire of your own goddess, shed all your fears, don't forget everything I have told you. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go, they're waiting for me! don't worry. Your friend Frida is essential to find that which is so necessary for your spirit. she will tell you what to do about it! listen to her and stick together."

Angela turned around, stretched her arms out to her sides then clasped her palms together above her head as she vanished, enveloped in a trail of fire.

"I don't understand anything you're saying Angela! Where are you going? Don't leave me here alone, I'm scared and totally exposed because of you! Angela, give me back my clothes! Angela, I need your help! -Said Natalia, overcome with her own frustration, as she watched Angela fade away.

1.2 The transformation in Frida.

Natalia felt a subtle jolt in her body, similar to an electric current running through her blood. She smiled exhaling a sigh of relief as she saw herself again, with her dress on, and Frida was back at her side very smiling. As if nothing had happened, after a simple blink of an eye. Natalia did not know what to say, it all seemed to her like a bizarre reverie that she could realistically feel at times, she was reassured by the fact that everything suddenly took the normal course that things usually take for her. Both women continued walking through the park.

After a few minutes a violet cloud slowly enveloped Frida from the ground to her shoulders, vanishing just as it appeared before the astonished and kind blonde, who could not believe her eyes what was happening to her friend with that sudden and shocking change in her image.

Frida seemed to be very calm, as if she herself found her current striking appearance very natural, she even seemed to be very proud of it.

"What's the matter Natalia? You see me in such a strange way, you are beginning to make me believe that there is something evil about me."-Said Frida feeling very surprised by the expression on her friend's face.

Natalia felt horrified when she noticed that in an instant, the elegant sky blue blouse vanished. Left in its place was a shamelessly revealing long-sleeved, low-cut, sheer black top that revealed her large breasts in all their round insolence, adorned by an obsidian and silver medallion.

Without warning, the sober and elegant black pencil skirt seemed to have shrunk to its minimum expression, being violently reduced to a laughable 6 inches in length and diligently fitted to the lush anatomy of the buxom and lush brunette, who left nothing to the imagination of those who beheld her, her shapely and long legs were encased in black stockings. The dark luxuriance of her long hair, waved free in the wind.

Natalia observed scandalized, the unusual brevity of such a scanty outfit evidencing with total irreverence the monumental silhouette of her curvaceous friend, finding it unpronounceable that defiant appearance she gave her.

"Frida, what's wrong with you? Your whole outfit, it's changed a bit!"

"Natalia. What's wrong with my outfit? I feel very satisfied with the effect this skirt gives to my legs, they look long and very nice. And what to say about my butt! I love how my breasts look with so much sass, I think I have the right to look a little saucy! Don't you think so?" -said Frida indignantly.

"You can be sure your body stands out! But Frida. don't you think you're showing too much skin? You're barely dressed!"

"Why does it bother you so much? If you could see how much it pleases me to be able to feel the way the hem of this skirt caresses my thighs, right where my ass cheeks begin as I walk, it's deliciously cool! The tighter the skirt, the sexier I feel. And with a body like mine, if you have it you should flaunt it! I never thought that, being such a flirt, I would feel so alive, You should try it yourself once in a while! -Frida said with a wink.

"I think if you have it, you should show it off. But it's wise to do it modestly, when the right person finds out it will be just for the two of you. That's class, and then the rest of your dressing up. good heavens! You suddenly look like, a..."

"Are you listening to yourself? One day I am wearing a skirt that to your taste is too short, and suddenly I look like a dishonest woman to you! According to your conception of life; do my clothes define me? If you see me dressed like a whore, it's because I am a whore, and I'm enjoying being one! -Frida exclaimed.

"Don't get me wrong Frida, it's just that, you're not leaving anything to the imagination! I don't understand why you're wearing your breasts on display. Tell me, why aren't you wearing intimate apparel, at least a pair of panties, your pubic hair is peeking out between your legs under your skirt! -said Natalia, trying to smooth things over.

"Don't lie to me Natalia, I can feel your total disapproval as you judge me with your inquisitive gaze. It happens to be for you a complete aggravation my appearance, and if you dislike so much that I wear an attire that you find to be very inappropriate and unworthy of a lady. Then I had better take it all off at once! That way, I will no longer be soiled for the judgment made by your eyes." -She added.

"Don't do that please!"

Frida placed her hand on the skimpy fabric of that daring and very revealing miniskirt and just like that, she ripped it off in just a simple tug. She was wearing only a black stocking body suit, which fit like a glove over her stunning, perfectly curvaceous body. The garment showed a notorious slit between her legs that went all the way down to the slit between her divine ass cheeks, revealing her preened pubic bush. To the total scandal of Natalia, who was blushing, seeing the unusual behavior of her friend.

"Frida please, don't you realize what you're doing? You're naked in the middle of the street!" she said.

"I'm not finished yet, sweetheart!"

Seconds later, Frida placed her hands on her belly and was pulling hard on the fabric, she was tearing the fragile garment, whose twists were falling to the floor until not a stitch was left on her body. Frida was totally exposed, in the blink of an eye. She was standing defiantly with one hand on her waist, looking at her astonished friend who could not believe what she had just seen her do.

"You can rest easy, I don't dress outrageously anymore! I feel liberated, now tell me, do I still look like a lewd whore to you, or am I just your friend the impudent lecher one?" added Frida in a tone of voice. -Frida added in a defiant tone.

At that instant, Natalia was shocked to see her friend, who looked carefree after having ripped off all her clothes in public and was now wearing only her high heels, plus the silver and obsidian medallion hanging from her neck. Frida seemed to feel fresh and somewhat boastful about how glitzy she found the glamour of her own nudity.

"That's not true! How can you say that? Frida could never think that of you. I'm very fond of you and I know you well - you're my best friend! You just looked so strange dressed like that. And now you're naked! Here, put on my cape! Let's go get you some clothes dear, my car is very close to here. -Said Natalia sweetly, with great concern to make her friend feel mortified.

"Natalia, you are the one acting very strange, I feel very happy to know, that I am a full woman, who enjoys her body very much! And who is proud, that she is not living imprisoned in an absurd farce. Just look at the other women! It's you, who they are pointing their fingers at, moved by your constant fear; of what they will say!"

She watched as a whole crowd of clothed women clustered around her, pointing at her with utter contempt and disapproval, and another group of women in various stages of undress approached, all of whom would do the same. Natalia felt very strange to see approaching with that macabre group her cousins Melina and Cathy, both of them were completely naked pointing at her and muttering sardonically to each other about her.

Natalia felt a pitiful hollowness inside her, just at the level of her agitated heart, as she turned her eyes. Frida was once again dressed in the sober elegance of her pencil skirt and sky blue blouse with that beautiful and elegant silver and obsidian medallion, just as she was at first. "

"See? No matter what we wear, we will always be under people's scrutiny - we are who we are! Do you want to be free and stop feeling bad about yourself?" -Said Frida in a solemn tone.

"Anything as long as these harpies leave us alone." -Said Natalia.

"If you are really sure you want to silence those voices, you must do as I tell you, if so, take my hand and come with me! I'll show you how to do it."

1.3 It's just a small leap of faith.

Natalia and Frida walked in silence through the park for a few minutes until they reached a beautiful forge fence that surrounded an impressive iron threshold adorned with festive floral motifs, the figures of Proteas and the almond blossom stood out in that elaborate and beautiful ornamentation.

The beautiful gateway was built in the magnificence of the purest Art Nouveau style, which corresponded to the first section of the Grand Central Park, which was built back in 1886 using a design by Gustave Eiffel. The two women stopped right in front of an elegant trash receptacle, also made of iron in the Art Nouveau style, one of the many that once stood throughout the Grand Central Park when it was inaugurated.

This charming trash can was perhaps the only remaining survivor of that style and was located at the foot of that beautiful artistic wrought iron threshold, which was the living reminiscence of another era. Natalia exclaimed that she had never been in that part of the park until that day. She was overwhelmed by the fascination of the peacefulness of that beautiful place.

Frida began to unbutton her beautiful sky blue blouse, calmly took it off and threw it away, just like that. The black strapless bra with lace cups was glistening in the afternoon sunlight.

"Frida, what are you doing? Stop it right now! You can't take your clothes off here!

Frida looked her friend up and down with a mocking smile on her lips, she seemed very pleased to be attracting attention like that.

"Now tell me Natalia, are you an honest woman?" -said Frida.

She immediately placed her hands between the size D cups that guarded the secret of her breasts and began to unclasp her strapless black bra, releasing the glorious, defiant prominence of her bared breasts.

"Of course you do! Frida, you well know that the two of us. we've led a blameless life so far! Please put your blouse and bra back on - do it for me!"

"Sweetheart, I'm doing this for us! Maybe you're honest, according to the guidelines dictated by society. But you're not being honest with me, let alone honest with yourself! Because you're fooling yourself, after everything we just went through, just a few nights ago. That's the worst thing of all! And you know very well, why I say so. You don't need to answer me now! -Frida said as she threw the bra into the iron "Art Nouveau" style tank.

"I don't understand you Frida! Why do you say that? You know very well, that we were forced all the time, to go through all those inappropriate things!

"Forget about impropriety and those absurd ideas, promoted by a rancid bunch of old cockatoos, armed with their ridiculous medieval manuals! Let's stop here, today from hiding from ourselves, behind our cumbersome ideas of what is right and wrong leading to the immoral."

"Look at me now and tell me! Is my breast immoral, according to whom? As far as I remember, that night you were very curious about my boobs, and I notice you haven't stopped looking at them. And it's good that you do, it's very healthy admiration, don't feel guilty about it! I really enjoy your gaze, would you like to touch them, come on, I know how much you like them!" -said Frida.

Natalia was not able to deny how much she was impressed by Frida's exposed breasts, such was the insistence of the voluptuous brunette, that her friend approached to touch them with a somewhat nervous attitude, the beautiful blonde felt that she was doing something that in a way was inappropriate, especially because she was doing it in a public place in full view of everyone.

"I admit I was very curious about your breasts that night; it was the first time I saw them outside your bra. of course I was very curious about it! And what did you expect me to do? after those outlaws girls made us take off all our clothes. it was inevitable to see each other in our involuntary and forced nudity! I feel so ashamed about it."

"Were you so disgusted that we reached that level of intimacy? I don't understand why you and I have never been together like that before, stripped completely naked. We're supposed to be best friends! That kind of friendship, where trust is mutual and total. And so I must honestly say; I was very impressed to see your body from the moment they made us take off our panties and somehow, I started to enjoy the way we started to see each other, we seemed to like each other so much being with the coat of the wind as our only vestment."

"Please Frida, put your clothes back on, you're embarrassing me!" she said.

"I'm sick of living a farce! That is only making us suffer in vain. Let's learn that adversity can be our ally. And that sinister lady with the coppery, intense eyes, wanted to teach us something very important this afternoon. Come on, do the same as me!"

Natalia felt very nervous and insecure at that memory, everything got worse for her emotions as soon as Angela was mentioned. She didn't want Frida to know how her feelings and passions were radiographed to their deepest roots, by that covert succubus who apparently also had a personal intimate encounter with Frida.

"I didn't understand much of what she told me. Except that you and I, we remained together and something related about listening to you, she said you know what to do."-Said Natalia feigning dementia.

Frida approached her friend to ask her if she really wanted to solve that thing that seemed to torment her so much, it was evident that both needed to face it together and Natalia wanted to end with that ignominious feeling that distressed her, both agreed that they would make a long journey once they finished doing there, that thing they had pending.

"First let's get rid of all this, which gags us to a meaningless stereotype, then we can go find our truth!" -said Frida flaunting her bare breasts to her friend.

"And what is gagging us from seeking our truth? Speak to me clearly, you're not implying that you and I should take away again all our... Not again, Why? It is a one of a kind designer dress. Don't ask me to take it off, at least not here." -Said Natalia.

"The body is a slave to that which is foreign to it, we must free ourselves! I mean this time let's be two women stripping off our clothes as a source of power... let's throw away our guilt, prejudices and attachments in the same act. And now let's do it by our own choice!"

"Frida, it's not right for us to be out there, out of clothes, especially not in front of all those people looking at us. Let's do this in private! It would be nice for me to see you with my cape on. Your breasts are all naked my dear! Come with me home, we'll undress there for as long as you like, will you?" -Said Natalia affectionately, with her distinctive sweetness.

The gorgeous blonde was seeing all her fears materializing in front of her; all the pompous high society ladies judging her, sassy girls in slutty skirts ready to spank her, press photographers ready to make public mockery of the two of them, her own daughters feeling embarrassed and their disappointed husbands demanding a divorce. Natalia felt her beautiful legs stop responding to her, because of the way her own fear was beginning to consume her insides.

"Sweet Natalia. haven't you understood that we have to stop hiding from ourselves! We both deserve better, come on. Get rid of that dress here! You'll feel better as soon as you take it off."

"But I really like my dress! Can we better go home and talk it over calmly? Of course, I wish to accompany you, but simply. I can't take off here, all my clothes! and you shouldn't either. remember who we are!"

"And you know who we really are? I don't know about you, but I really do want to find out." -said Frida inquisitively.

"Of course, I'm very clear about who we are - we have a reputation to look after! We can't just wander over there naked, as two cynical exhibitionists." -Said Natalia phlegmatically.

"You've missed the point, so far is that we are an immediate attribution of who we are or how we are conceived. And in reality, we are much more than merely that limited line of thought."

Natalia was seriously thoughtful after hearing those words, she somehow felt a certain need to feel liberated, mainly from her guilt and all her fears.

"The last time I was naked in your company. I didn't have enough time to savor it in all its grace. You can't deny that you liked it too. Suddenly we didn't need to pretend anything between us. It was magic! The difference is that today, we can choose to do it."

"Sure, I got to enjoy it a lot, but. we mustn't be naked in public! We're going to leave a very bad impression. And then all these people will start saying, we're exhibitionist sluts and other very ugly things, which I find unpronounceable."

" And so, what, if they say so, does it all indicate that we are? And there's nothing wrong with being one. To hell with labels and stereotypes! Natalia, stop worrying about public opinion - don't let the gaze of others define you! We are defined by our actions, and how we feel in here. We have never hurt anyone! Denying ourselves - that's what's hurting us!" -Frida said, placing her right hand on her chest.

Natalia felt a deep confusion inside her. Fear was gaining ground on her feelings.

"Frida, I still feel bad about what they did to us. We were indeed both naked, but we were forced to be naked! And then all that happened to both of us, after being a couple of pieces of meat for those people. It hurts me so much to admit how I feel about it. And I'd hate for you to judge me, after knowing my feelings."

"Honey the things that happened to us, at the time turned out to be so unfair! And indeed, they are! But they showed us a resolute truth of what we both need so badly. And that is; to know ourselves! Today we can embark on that journey, together!" -Said Frida.

"Destiny can and must harmonize with ourselves, everything happens for a reason. When we cross the threshold, everything will be clear for both of us." These words echoed in Natalia's mind, as she watched her friend Frida's conviction for every word she enunciated.

Natalia, let's do it together! Let's start dispelling our doubts, let's leave all these nice clothes behind as a means of letting go of all our fears, and let's take a walk together! There is so much we have to learn about each other." -said Frida.

"But I'm so afraid to do it!" -Natalia exclaimed.

"And I'm so afraid too dear, I couldn't do this by myself! I need you by my side like that night, when you gave me courage! Remember? I was about to break the whole time, if it wasn't for you, we wouldn't have made it! -said Frida.

"Look for your complementary, your other self, who is marching beside you. That's where it's been all this time." -Natalia heard her spirit voice say.

zorro4l
zorro4l
78 Followers