Once Upon a Time. Unclad!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her blonde presence stood silently reflective, she watched Frida smiling in front of her with that peculiar glow illuminating her intense hazel eyes, returning her sweet and gentle reflection.

"Your own sweetness is a potent force, and you haven't even realized your own power Heart! I want you to help me walk this path that is the path less traveled, so that, at last, we both may awaken. Do you care for those people? When we were both dressed, they kept pointing at us and whispering among themselves about us. As if we were heartless criminals." -said Frida.

"If looks could kill! Couldn't we do this somewhere else? Maybe if we leave here, they'll stop pointing their malice at us." -Said Natalia with a charming naivety in her sweet voice.

"There's no turning back, we must do it here, now! Otherwise, they will never stop pointing their twisted, flaming fingers at us. There, riding from the top of their virtue, To hell with them!" -Frida exclaimed full of conviction as she took off her skirt, and threw it with determined smile on her lips, into that beautiful iron tank.

"Natalia, I ask you to take a leap of Faith by my side. Let's face fear at once! and cross the portal together." -Frida added.

Natalia sucked in air as she closed her eyes, held her breath for a few seconds, saw Frida standing in her tiny black panties at her hips throwing on her stockings, encouraging her to join her and begin to calmly remove, all of her elegant attire so they could set off together for that liberating walk through that mythical section of the park.

"I don't know why I'm agreeing to do this, but what the hell! You're my best friend, I can't leave you alone in this, least of all when we both want the same thing, fuck them all!" -Natalia exclaimed as she threw her violet-colored cape jacket into the deposit, and immediately her delicate hands were unzipping the zipper of the sleek white dress, which slid downward all over her shapely figure, all the way to the floor.

Natalia did not cease to feel oblivious to this sudden change in her behavior, she never even thought that she would be in her tiny lace intimate apparel choosing by herself to shed her new dress, right in the vicinity of the Grand Central Park. She only felt the palpitations of her heart quicken, agitated inside her chest, she did not quite understand the set of emotions she began to feel as she bent down to pick up the exclusive piece of haute couture from the ground, to simply throw it away next to the clothes Frida, had taken off minutes before.

"And to think I wore that dress today to make my day! I can't believe that, right off the bat, I just took it off here and threw it away just like that. What a woman should do, for her best friend!"- said Natalia resignedly after standing up straight after getting out of her dress, and introducing it to the iron deposit.

1.4 The Fortuitous Encounter with Linus and Osmon.

A gentleman of a certain age was passing by just at that moment walking his dog, he found it impossible to believe that right at the foot of that blacksmith's threshold stood a lush brunette in black panties with long impressive legs and her bare breasts, encouraging a pretty blonde who was stepping out of her white dress. He was overwhelmed by the impression he got from contemplating Natalia's rear view, specifically those well-shaped bubble cheeks, in whose slit passed an almost imperceptible line of lace that transformed into a tiny pink triangle at waist level, hiding underneath her delicate garter belt.

That man of distinguished presence, finely attired in a three-piece suit, made of linen in the most refined and classic British style, covered his silver hair with a soft and light straw Fedora hat, and an elegant cane, carelessly released the leash of his Beagle named Linus, who ran off in the direction of the two attractive beauties who were inexplicably undressing carefree, under the gentle gallantry of the pleasant and charming spring atmosphere.

The extroverted hound seemed pleased to witness the extent to which these lovely ladies were performing this peculiar and mysterious act of liberation in the most ancient part of the park.

Linus ran swiftly to catch up with Natalia, she was throwing her dress into the basket with that controversial set of feelings of resignation, a certain uneasiness, and a certain degree of guilty pleasure latent in her being, as she saw herself in her intimate apparel glistening in the afternoon sun. She heard some peculiar barking at her feet and found it impossible to resist the charm of the playful hound panting at her feet, and raising one of its front paws in greeting. It was inevitable for her to bend down to pet the cute little dog that reminded her so much of a Beagle she had in her childhood.

Natalia felt her heart melt at Linus' tender countenance. It was impossible to deny how adorable that scene was to look at, the gentleman calmly directed his steps towards the two splendorous half-dressed beauties, he rejoiced at how right Linus was to run towards them, because that way he could see closely and closely those beautiful bodies radiant with femininity.

Frida was happy to see her friend rejoicing with festive joy at the arrival of that hound and immediately noticed that the elegant gentleman approaching them was in search of his happy and furry companion.

Natalia stood up holding Linus' leash in one of her hands, before she could turn around, that gentleman was delighted with the beautiful symmetry of Natalia's legs and that small gap between her thighs, like a diamond just where her round ass cheeks begins, it was a quick and complete glance at the harmonic anatomy of that sweet blonde who gracefully turned to return his greeting.

Once she was facing him and extended Linus' leash to the man, he was able to perceive with delight the lacy charm of the brief and beautiful set of lingerie, the front of the panties was tiny, the lower part delicately insinuated the lips under the thin transparent fabric where it was also evident that the groomed pubic bush of that cutie, coincided with mathematical precision to the shape of that tiny and delicate lace garment.

He could see that the beautiful nipples with pink areolas were beginning to harden under the lace lining the cups of the delicate bra, while the lovely blonde blushed a little at the fact that she had been caught a few seconds after taking off her dress.

The gentleman made a ceremonious display of politeness as he approached them to greet them and thank them for entertaining Linus, he immediately introduced himself as his manners dictated, his name was Osmon. They did the same by telling him their names after expressing their genuine pleasure in meeting him.

Osmon and Linus made them feel a peaceful aura of great calmness, they did not feel the need to explain anything about the fact that they were throwing their clothes inside that iron basket, after having taken them off.

Natalia and Frida did not expect to feel such a degree of trust with a stranger, given that neither of them was appropriately dressed for socializing. Somehow, they found this unexpected encounter charming and far from embarrassed as they would have been hours before. They both acted charmingly natural, with the captivating grace of their impeccable and gentle manners, as they conversed with the gentleman, who seemed to understand perfectly what they were doing.

After a few minutes of chatting, an atmosphere of serenity and jubilation formed among the three of them. Linus was particularly loving and effusive with Natalia, it seemed like a tender relationship forged in heaven to everyone's delight. Osmon took out of his vest pocket a golden watch with the intention of checking the time and took the opportunity to wind the mechanism. At once he expressed his desire not to interrupt them any longer, for they were about to take a step that very few women had dared to take since 1886, when that gateway was erected.

"As I look at both of you, I think of classical art and I remember something Lesper said: The wrapping never manages to possess all the beauty and magnitude of what it conceals, that makes it a fatuous gesture of egomania."- Osmon said ceremoniously as Linus joined him while he stood up.

Natalia blushed at those words, she began to understand that she and her friend were on their way to finally do the necessary to rid themselves of their ills, she bid Linus an affectionate farewell and thanked Osmon for all his attentions.

Frida approached them intrigued and whispered something in Osmon's ear, who responded very kindly with a whisper, extended a smile and bowed with his hat before retiring, but not before giving her a luminous look that she knew how to interpret very well, feeling full of gratitude.

Natalia was sweetly standing in her baby pink lace lingerie. Which made an exquisite match with her high heels and purse, looking with a certain expression of naivety on her face at Frida who was returning after having said something in secret to that gentle gentleman.

"Why do you see me that way, you know very well, how much I like to combine everything I wear! It's as if you've never seen a woman in her lingerie, and now we're ready to go?" -Said Natalia somewhat surprised turning on her axis to show off the beautiful lace outfit she boasted about wearing outdoors.

Frida found it very amusing that her friend would say that. She closed her eyes for a moment as she smiled, at her friend's sweet and sensual appearance. She couldn't deny the pleasure it gave her to see that beautiful upturned bubble butt adorned with pink lace.

"You look so pretty! But we're just getting started dear. -Said Frida, she removed her tiny black panties, indicating with her nudity to Natalia. That all her ornate and beautiful lingerie should stay there too.

"Okay, I got you!" -She answered her sweetly the blonde resigned to her unavoidable nudity.

Natalia shrugged, with a certain expression on her face of; "Well, at least I tried." Soon she stepped out of the beautiful push up bra thus freeing, her pretty pink areolaed breasts. She smiled a little nervously as she placed her thumbs on the sides of her waistband, gripping the flimsy waistband of the tiny lace panties, which slid with sophisticated smoothness brushing against her stockings, all the way down to her high heels.

She stood upright holding the delicate garments in her hand, before tossing them into the basket made of iron. She blushed a little, as she felt the caress of the wind brushing over her ass cheeks with its brazen freshness, sliding between the symmetry of her legs, leaving a perfumed spring flattery on her golden tuft of pubic hair, which was framed between the straps of her garter belt that held up her stockings.

Frida found it adorably amusing to see the way her friend reacted instinctively, placing her hands on her thighs with a nervous expression on her face at the delicious impetus of the wind brushing intemperately against the now exposed secret of her skin as she unfastened her panties from between her heels.

In other circumstances that gust of wind would have been frisky enough to blow up any skirt or dress that happened to be there. Frida burst into laughter mocking her friend.

The curvaceous brunette could not contain her laughter as she noticed certain demure reflexes in her friend as she tried to protect a dress that, hours ago, she herself had already taken off. And so, she mockingly expressed it to the innocent Natalia, wishing to remind her that they were already naked.

"I don't find it funny Frida! You know very well that these are reflex reactions. I suddenly felt undressed by that strong gust of wind. I'm sorry if I suddenly forgot, I'm out of my dress and my panties. I'm not used to undressing outdoors!" -Said Natalia feeling a little aggrieved by Frida's mischievous teasing attitude, as she deposited her panties and bra in the iron basket.

"It's funny if you look at it this way, just look at us! Indeed, we've already run out of clothes! (laughs)"-Fridia exclaimed.

Natalia grimaced, then unhooked the natural-colored stockings that covered her shapely legs from the suspenders, gently sliding them off one by one. She immediately placed her hands behind her, to unhook the pink lace garter belt that was around her waist. She lifted up her last garments and immediately tossed them into the iron container.

They were very pleased, once they had both deposited all their clothes in that peculiar iron container. The two friends were smiling at each other with that expression on their faces, similar to the joy and exhilaration of a child receiving a new toy. They gazed at each other in silence, glimpsing beyond how they understood themselves and how they looked at each other through their mutual feeling. Once they both chose to be only; two women in the nude.

"Who would have thought that you and I, one day would choose to do such a thing right in this place? Take off all those beautiful clothes we were wearing. It's a real sadness to leave, and to forget them there, abandoned in a basket."-Said Natalia with some regret as she turned the blue of her gaze on that iron basket.

"Don't be mortified to leave it there, we won't need to wear it anymore! You look divine, in one's own skin itself -Said Frida.

Natalia blushed a little at that compliment, and was beginning to get used to the idea of enjoying the fact that she had chosen to stay naked in the middle of the Grand Central Park, it gave her immense peace of mind to do it this time of her own free will in the company of her best friend Frida.

"Can we go now? In view of the fact that we have already undressed completely. It's a little strange, but. I'm starting to like it, the way everyone is looking at us!" -Said Natalia very pleased after feeling liberated. As she stood very elegant and classy in her exclusive and stylish pink high heels Stilettos, holding her matching designer small purse, at the height of her cute shapely thighs. Her attitude indicated how eager she was to leave.

"Natalia, it's all about us taking everything off! Until then, we can go free."

Frida was standing in front of her, she was with her arms crossed showing some inconformity to her friend.

"But we've already taken off all our clothes! As far as I'm concerned. we're already naked! Frida, why are you looking at me like that? -said Natalia naively.

She was left with a hint of sadness as soon as Frida pointed at her, all the pink leather of her ostentatious high heels and her small matching designer purse.

"Natalia, please. understand that we must no longer wear anything! Said Frida as she, herself, was throwing her beautiful black ankle-strap Stilettos and her elegant purse inside that iron container.

"Frida, your Stilettos! I thought if we were going to leave here naked. At least we could do it, showing a little style and class. You and I love shoes! You know they're sexy.

"I know very well, and we're not going to need them either. What are you waiting for? Natalia!"

"Frida! I just wanted to brighten things up with some color. Pink, I find it very sensual, it goes beautifully with my skin! It's just a little glamour! It suits me, now that I'm not wearing any clothes anymore!"

"I'm sorry Natalia! We must free ourselves from all those ties before we cross the threshold."

Immediately Natalia felt a little bitter after resigning herself to dispense with her beloved designer Stiletto pumps and matching tiny purse, the two exchanged glances and promptly shed also all their jewelry and the barrettes in their hair, which descended free below their shoulders after they had waved them in the wind. It seemed incredible the way they rejuvenated their appearance, after stripping completely naked and letting down their hair.

The trash can let out an intense puff of violet colored smoke from inside that began to envelop them, both felt a complex series of emotions sliding all over their skin, as if suddenly an expansion from within was revealed by a pleasant glow running through them with the speed of thought, their heartbeats adopting a melodious rhythm synchronizing with each other, with infinity itself!

The sensation of deep peace flooded them, after a few moments that cloud vanished before the surprised Natalia, who was dumbfounded and began to understand for a moment, the great change that was opening for both of them from that moment on.

1.5 The Gates are opened, the sky is at your feet.

Natalia was glad to see that they were there all that time and simply extended a smile to the man, who responded by bowing with his hat.

Natalia was being watched by Frida who began to scan her first with her eyes, as if she was looking for something else, they both needed to divest themselves of before they left.

"Why are you looking at me like that, we've already taken everything off! It is impossible to have a greater degree of abdication to the material, now we only have on the scent of our perfume. Can we go now? I wish to cross the threshold to walk through this park with you."-Said Natalia excitedly.

"I think we both need to go get a good shave first."-Said Frida pointing with her eyes to the golden glow coming from Natalia's mons pubis, after pointing to her own, a bushy, curly patch of black-colored hair that stood out among the divinity of her lush thighs.

"Why are you asking me that? I like this golden tuft adorning my pubis and your hair bush is very nice in its natural state, I love it! I would like to keep them as they are. Just think, that hair has been there, ever since we stopped being little girls to become women."

"Natalia. can we at least go and get our pussies lightly groomed? Near here there is a very quaint barbershop, where they also serve beer. I've always had a desire to go in there. And since you and I are wanting to try new things. It will be so much fun to see everyone's faces there, as soon as the two of us walk in entirely Nude and very formal through the door, order a beer at the bar and sit down and look at one of those Playboy magazines they have there for the customers, while we wait for the barber to wait on us. "-Said Frida with a peculiar glint in her hazel eyes.

"That all sounds very interesting, we're already out of clothes and it would be such a naughty dare if we dared to enter with just the scent of our perfume in that place for everyone there to see us. But you're forgetting one thing, after throwing away our purses - we run out of money already!"

Natalia was pensive and was beginning to feel uneasy about the financial details, which could become a serious drawback for them in their present condition.

"Frida, what are we going to do now? We have both chosen to stay au naturel, I am fascinated to feel the arrogant caress of the wind on my skin now that I have absolutely nothing on me, and for the first time, both of us. We are broke, totally ruined! After giving up everything mundane of our belongings in that symbolic act, that cloud of smoke indicated that there is no turning back. Literally, we've already been left with nothing!"

"Honey, it's easy if you try. We are now free to define for ourselves what we are! And from now on, such insignificant things as carrying money will not be necessary in our flamboyant condition. Free your mind! Let's cross the threshold and take a walk, in this fullness of the wild beauty of our essential femininity."

Frida looked excited after saying that, she lost herself for a moment in the blue of Natalia's eyes where she said she could appreciate manifesting as in a planisphere; All the divine order.

"New life, new rules and we are going to choose to set them!"

Frida held out her hand showing her silver and obsidian medallion which appeared as soon as an intense glow faded.