Once Upon a When

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tyler did not thrust. He stopped awkwardly. He was reaching next to the bed, fumbling for something.

"What are you doing?" Monique asked. "Just fuck me."

"I'm getting a condom." Tyler replied.

"This is your fantasy" she replied "your wretched attempt at fiction; there are no consequences here; and I want to feel your bare skin against mine."

Tyler tossed the imaginary condom aside and resumed his position behind her. A fistful of her hair in his right hand, his left hand at the base of his cock, directing it into her wet pussy. She sighed, dipped her head into the pillow, rocked her hips back, and took his dick inside her. His throbbing member felt like a carnival. A sensory overload of sweet treats, loud noises, midway rides accentuated with jerks and thrusts, freaks, and clowns. He reached back with his left hand and slapped her ass. She arched her back and pressed back harder as he slammed into her. She screamed out in ecstasy as she came in waves. Her orgasms were multiple and as intense as she as ever experienced. He came simultaneously uttering a guttural roar and gripping her ass as if he were falling. For the time being, she was satisfied, content, and happy. She slumped flat, collapsing into the bed, sweating, exhausted, spent. She closed her eyes for a second and fell into a deep sleep. When she woke, he was gone.

12