Once You Go Black

Story Info
Two friends catch up for a good fuck.
1.7k words
4.67
13.9k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MateoMole
MateoMole
23 Followers

Jonathan hadn't hung out with Lamar in ages. In college, they were good friends, both studying undergrad philosophy and sharing an interest in collegiate sports. But since those days, they hadn't stayed in touch all that much.

So, when they ran into each other at a downtown coffee shop, they were obviously in need of a good hang. After chatting about life, the news, and what each had been up to lately, they exchanged numbers and promised to catch up more properly sometime soon.

As these things tend to happen, two weeks passed, and Jonathan still hadn't heard anything, so he decided to text Lamar. "Yo, you down to chill soon?" the text read.

Surprisingly, Lamar responded right away. "Was just about to text u. Wanna go out Friday night? The old spot?"

"OMG. Sure."

"Cool. I'll pick u up at 9. Text me your addy that day," Lamar wrote.

Friday night arrived, and Jonathan was buzzing. He hadn't gone out to the club since shortly after college. Typically, he dresses quite casually but this evening, he styled things up a bit.

Lamar pulled into the driveway around 9:05. They chatted for a few minutes while waiting for their Uber driver and each did a pregame shot. Ten minutes and one more shot later, their ride arrived and they were off.

Once they got to the club, they immediately took two more shots each, which got them both pretty buzzed. Lamar hit the dance floor where he was immediately surrounded by a group of girls in their mid-twenties. Jonathan wasn't really a dancer, so he stayed close to the bar, taking in the scenes.

That was the theme for the night: Lamar getting down with hoards of women while Jonathan nodded along to the music.

This went on for two hours before the girls Lamar had been dancing with the most asked him to come home with them. Lamar considered the offer, but didn't want to put Jonathan out like that. Though he knew Jonathan would understand, he still wanted to be a good friend. So, he turned down the offer before heading back to Jonathan's place.

After arriving, Jonathan fell back onto the couch while Lamar went over to the fridge to scour for something to eat.

"Man, that was a fun night," said Jonathan, his ears still ringing.

"Bruh, I hadn't done that shit in years. I'm kinda mad I didn't take them girls up on their offer," replied Lamar, as he took a huge gulp from a vitamin water. "Three at the same time. Just like college, homie!"

"Dude, I know. You've lost your touch."

"Man, fuck you," snapped Lamar, jokingly. "I don't see you with no girls either! Plus, I didn't wanna leave your broke ass."

They both laughed.

"Yeah, well, who needs girls when you got your boy?" Jonathan gave Lamar, who continued to look for something to eat, a serious and inquisitive look.

"What? You gonna suck my dick or something?" he laughingly retorted.

"Unless you've been doing a shit ton of Yoga, you ain't gonna suck it yourself."

Lamar popped his head out of the fridge, a look of curiosity on his bearded face. "Stop playing," he snapped. "You for real?"

"I mean, you know I'm bi. And last I checked, you ain't coming home to no one. Not to be an asshole or anything, but you said it yourself, you and Tiff are done. Why the fuck not?"

"Shit, man. Why the fuck not?" Lamar exclaimed.

Lamar slammed the fridge shut, immediately forgetting that he was hungry. He walked over to where Jonathan was on the couch and sat down next to him. "You can't say shit about this."

"Who am I gonna tell? And what would I say, that I sucked my old college buddy's big, Black dick over the weekend? Just lay back and close your eyes."

As he said this, Jonathan got down on his knees and positioned himself between Lamar's muscular thighs. Not much had changed since college. Lamar was still as built as ever.

As he pulled off his shirt and pants, along with his white boxer briefs, Lamar's huge, Black cock flopped out and came to a rest nearly halfway up his chiseled stomach. "Jesus Christ," muttered Jonathan.

Lamar grabbed the base of his shaft and held it out for Jonathan's eager mouth. Not quite knowing how he would fit Lamar's cock into his mouth, Jonathan started slow, first by putting his wet lips over the tip of Lamar's cock and rolling his tongue around and around until Lamar let out a masculine moan.

"Oh shit, this boy can suck dick," he said with confidence.

This inspired Jonathan to see how much dick he could really take. After spitting on the Black Python, Jonathan forced it into his mouth. Quickly, it hit the back of his throat. "Fuck, six more inches to go," he thought to himself. Jonathan had sucked dick before, but nothing this big. Nothing ten inches. And nothing close to this much girth. But he pressed on. Inch by inch, down his throat the massive cock went, until it could go no more.

Jonathan pulled Lamar's now rock-hard shaft out and made a gagging noise. Slobber dripped from his lips. This didn't stop him, however. He was determined to fit more. Eagerly, he pushed the Black cock back down his throat as he looked up at Lamar, who was watching with inquisitive joy. Seeing Jonathan's struggle, Lamar grabbed the back of his head and jammed his dick down his friend's throat until his big, Black balls nudged up against Jonathan's chin.

Jonathan again pulled the cock out of his mouth, gagging even more this time.

"Holy shit, bruh! Fuck those women from the club! We don't need them!" Lamar exclaimed.

"If you think my mouth feels good, you should feel my ass," replied Jonathan, still gasping for air.

"You don't know what's in store for you, homie."

Lamar was right. Why did Jonathan say this? Sure, he had taken a few dicks in his life, but nothing like Lamar's. He had used some larger toys, too, but again, nothing like this. Immediately, Jonathan had second thoughts, but he was not about to rescind his offer.

Lamar got up, his massive cock swinging like an elephant trunk. Jonathan stripped off his clothes and followed Lamar into the bedroom.

Once there, Lamar took control. In this situation, he was the alpha--a powerful, beautiful, Black alpha. And Jonathan, while masculine in his own right, was going to be his plaything.

Lamar got on the bed first and positioned his back against the headboard. After lubing his cock, the invitation was sent out. "Come jump on this dick, Jonny boy." Jonathan took a deep breath and made his way over to Lamar, convincing himself that even if it hurt at first, after a while it was gonna be the ride of his life.

Jonathan put his knees on either side of Lamar and immediately reached behind for his cock. Positioning it between his cheeks, he slowly lowered himself onto the shaft. At first, he had trouble getting it in, but after a little force, Lamar's head popped through Jonathan's reluctant hole. Jonathan let out a gasp, but didn't feel as much pain as he anticipated.

"You okay, homie?" asked Lamar.

"Yeah, just fuck me," replied Jonathan.

Lamar needed no more prompting. He pushed his massive cock deep into Jonathan's ass as Jonathan dropped further onto the bed, finally resting upon Lamar's massive balls. Still, Jonathan did not feel much pain.

Brimming with confidence, Jonathan started riding Lamar's shaft. Up and down he went, until the little pain that was there turned into pleasure. He had never felt so filled up, and he was loving every minute of it. Lamar, too, was on cloud nine.

Jonathan rode Lamar's dick for a few minutes before he was tossed off to the side and flipped to his stomach, his head firmly pressed into a pillow. Before he knew it, Lamar was pumping away again, which filled Jonathan with ecstasy. Between the size of Lamar's cock and the force with which he fucked his ass, within seconds Jonathan started leaking cum. Lamar barely took notice. In fact, nothing seemed to stop him, except for the occasional glance into Jonathan's now gaped asshole.

After roughly 15 minutes of pumping away at Jonathan's wide-open hole, Lamar again tossed Jonathan's now weak body across the bed, this time onto his back. Grabbing his ankles, he forced them up over Jonathan's head. While this would have been difficult for anyone else, Jonathan was still pretty flexible. With his asshole fully exposed and leaking juices onto the floor, Lamar again jammed his massive Black shaft into Jonathan's man-pussy. With such a massive dick filling him up, his prostate again started spasming until cum started leaking out of his cock. This time, Lamar did take notice and, scooping it up, handfed Jonathan, who accepted it without any reservations. All the while, Lamar continued to pound away at Jonathan's now worn-out hole.

This seemed to go on for an hour, though it was more like 15 minutes, until finally Lamar pulled his cock out, causing Jonathan's asshole to squelch and leak fluids everywhere. After pulling Jonathan off the bed and onto his knees, Lamar started stroking his cock a mere three inches from his face. Knowing what was about to happen, Jonathan closed his eyes, opened his mouth, and stuck out his tongue, ready to receive his prize for a job well done. Almost instantly, Lamar started grunting as ropes of cum shot from his dick with such force that Jonathan's head snapped back a few inches. With cum drenching his face, he grabbed Lamar's cock and forced it into his own mouth, tasting a mix of Lamar's seed and his own ass. Lamar pulled his dick out and used it to clean Jonathan's face before slowly pushing it back into his friend's mouth.

After Jonathan had thoroughly cleaned off Lamar's cock, he headed into the bathroom. Barely able to see, he stumbled into the shower, not even stopping to check the mirror to see what his face looked like.

After a quick shower, Jonathan dried off and got ready for bed. He looked for his friend, who had already bounced. All that was left was a text on Jonathan's phone that read, "Had to run. Work tomorrow. Had fun. Chat soon."

Jonathan sighed and laid his head onto his pillow for what would be a brief night of sound sleep.

MateoMole
MateoMole
23 Followers