All Comments on 'Once You Swap Black Ch. 01'

by ghost_reader

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
syn4321syn432111 months ago

Not erotic. A massive turn off to have the first person character and narrator be so unhappy with the scenario and then end in violence. Please do not ever write like this again.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I liked the smashing the beer mug in his face part, what an asshole. The next thing would be to dump the slut and out her as the skank she is.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Actions have consequences. Enoy your assault charge.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Stupidity reigns, but the last sentence saved this from the toilet hole of life.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Epilogue: Booker took the sissy wimp's blow in stride and then slapped the bitch around a bit before he drug him out of the bar by his hair, tossed him in his car and drove to his house. He pulled him inside bitch slapped him some more in front of Amy and then fucked her all night making the little boi watch and suck him off. Amy realized her man was no man at all, just a pathetic loser so she kicked his ass to the curb and had Booker move in with her.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Nice hot, story. That's pretty much how it went for my friends husband after our second trip to Jamaica. Our first trip was an eye and hmm, pussy opener for two married, white women from Chicago who never experienced a BBC. The second trip was even better, a nice cool drink, a little bud and walking the beaches in my skimpy bikini, with a nice big black man was, well...liberating, I enjoyed it, told any woman within earshot too. My girlfriend got laid the afternoon we arrived, me early that evening. We were having sex twice a day, almost like newlyweds. She got divorced soon thereafter; my husband, wink, wink started fucking one of my other friends.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Good story and accurate as far as the feelings that come up in situations like that. I do have to say that with 4 inches or less he really couldn’t expect her to NOT become hooked on his huge cock and how he used her.

I feel for him. The black guy deserved what he got. You HAVE to be open and truthful in situations like that.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I second "syn4321"!!!! ABSOLUTELY NOT HUMAN on the ending!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What were you thinking!?!?!?

I thought that you had a chance to not get tripped up by the usual BBC tropes.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Nah fam. Not only is the 'infamous' bbc more myth than reality. But it was an invented myth, by white racists, to demoralize the black man. Because believe it or not...a few generations ago...having a donkey dick was an insult. It meant you were a sexual deviant...like an animal. Not a civilized man. Just mindless. No prospects for fortune...which was WAY more important in dating back in the day.

But the truth? Black men and white men have statistically speaking the same average penis size. Latino men are actually the biggest dick swingers. And since I'v fucked the raindow....let me say this once....black women are better at sex than white women by a few miles. I doubt it's due to some genetic reason. Black women are just less princess mode. They like sex, they appreciate men more, so they put more effort into it. White women are the most likely to let you do all the work. If couples swap....it's the white women that MOST need to be anxious. Because another woman is more likely to show her man what he's been missing.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

The ending ruined it for me, as a rookie cuck myself I felt the nerves and knot in my stomach the first time, but I still want to do it again!

The ending felt a bit meh!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

So he’ll be in jail while his girlfriend gets fucked senseless?

someoneothersomeoneother11 months ago

Get your ass ready for fucking when you are in prison for assault & battery.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

That's one way to ruin and interesting story. Men really need to think hard what might happen adding another partner M or F. Try this: take your wife/girlfriend out to a bar or dance, if you see a guy(s) flirting with her and that gets your temperature up then you should forget swinging because when your wife/girl is having a big orgasm with another cock, you'll be boiling with rage.

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlenny11 months ago

That booker dude needs a real come to Jesus moment, I'm glad he hit him but he needs way more than that.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

It was a nice hot story until the very last line, exempting that, I gave it 5-stars. My husband and I swapped partners over two dozen times. Our group consisted of eight married couples (one black), ages went from 32 to 52. It was a key-chain type ie. the guy went home/hotel with the woman except if it was the same pairing again, hence a redraw. Occasionally, there were threesomes as one couple would pair off with two other couples, think MFM or FMF. I enjoyed the threesomes, in particular having sex with my first woman & giving her multiple orgasms. All the men equally enjoyed DPing (me too!) but not all the women but some fellows had issues with their wife enjoying two cocks in her at once. Lots of other misc. rules. Fun and games usually ended by 6 am because of babysitters, work, etc. but sometimes it was for a weekend. I (34, 2nd youngest) entered as the reluctant partner in swapping but became Bi, I prefer the term sexually fluid. I broke many taboos, how's that for a Catholic HS gal! And my hubby? Very, very enthusiastic in the beginning, he became a little envious of the three hung men, in particular Mr. BBC. He was a head case after our threesome with Mr. BBC, but nothing like the ending in your story. After all, he was having fun too, he has a good sized dick and a few women told me they loved his silky tongue, besides my tits were the next to smallest & I know he loved some of those big orbs. The group came apart by the fourth year, people moved, jealousy, women preferred some men and vice versa, three divorces (one guy became gay, the black couple broke up as did the youngest couple-my BBF), emotions ran all over the place. Us? We're still married and stayed friends and lovers with two couples plus my BFF lover). Years later ( my 50's) I had a BBC renaissance including twice with Mr. BBC, my other half was screwing a teacher friend of ours (like I didn't know).

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

It was good until the dumb ending. The girlfriend is already cheating on him with the asshole. She has been talking to asshole and more than likley meeting up. Not sure why she wants to stay with her boyfriend as she clearly doesn't care or is even attracted to him. Must be just so he can pay for everything and be her bitch and assholes. I'm sure the next chapter will be a horrible sissy faggot coming out party.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous