One Act Performance

Story Info
The story of one non-standard and controversial performance.
1k words
3.8
6.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Arlibis
Arlibis
18 Followers

I stood behind the curtains and looked at the stage, plunged into darkness. I was overcome with excitement and fear.

"It's okay," I reassured myself. "This is always before the premier."

But the fear did not go anywhere; he held my scrotum in a cold fist.

"What if it doesn't work? What if they don't understand?"

On the other side of the stage, my partner must have been just as worried. I thought about her, how much we rehearsed, how much we worked on ourselves, and the fear receded. I also thought about her small sensitive breasts, elastic athletic buttocks, tight and warm vagina, and got aroused. My dick began to harden. This was what was needed. I was in a working mood. The time has come. We went out from behind the curtains to meet each other. I was Adam, she is Eve. We were completely naked. But the audience saw only our silhouettes. We walked to the middle of the stage, where lanterns in the form of apples glowed with red light on the Tree of Knowledge. We stepped into this dim light. We were specially selected to match each other: both are tall, long-legged with athletic figures. Clean shaven pubes. I have a curly brown beard, and she has long dark hair down to her buttocks. We froze, letting the audience admire us.

Then she picked the fruit. I staggered back into the darkness in mock fear. Eve looked at the luminous fruit with surprise, admired it. Then she brought it to her chest, illuminated it. I saw that Eve's nipples were tense and erect. She was horny too. My penis began to grow ahead of time; fortunately, this has not yet been noticeable. Eve examined her body, studied it, illuminating it with an apple-lantern. I approached, feigning a mixture of fear and curiosity. She found her vagina beautiful, perfectly shaved. Eve touched it with her free hand, began to stroke it lightly. I grabbed her hand. Pretended to be angry. She smiled back and slipped out. Then she began to study my body, pulling out one or another of its fragments from the darkness. I tried to grab her again, every time she slipped away, as if through my fingers. We either fought or danced, weaving and unweaving bodies. This fight has always excited me. So it was this time. When she lit my cock, it swayed in full readiness.

She froze as if in amazement. Then she took it with her gentle hand. It was one of the most difficult moments of the performance, during rehearsals I often ended at this moment, splashing semen on Eve. She always laughed at the same time. The director was angry. But this time I managed to restrain myself. But there was another test ahead: Eve knelt down in front of me and took my cock in her mouth.

I grabbed her hair and tried to think about something distracted, while her hot mouth elastically enveloped her head, while her tongue tickled the bridle mercilessly. I didn't have to portray pleasure mixed with fear. Everything came out by itself.

Finally she got up slowly. Judging by her flushed face and the sparkle in her eyes, she had finished. But it was permissible for her. I took it under the buttocks and lifted it off the floor. And then he planted it on his penis. She at this moment usually did not restrain herself and moaned loudly. But according to the director's idea, it was necessary to observe silence. This time she succeeded. And I easily slipped in it. I lifted it up and lowered it over myself. She bit her lip to hold back her moans, and dug her nails convulsively into my back as I reached my maximum depth. She was approaching a new peak of pleasure.

I turned my head slightly to see the auditorium. It was full. It has only now fully dawned on me that hundreds of eyes are looking at Eve and me. And through the cameras, thousands more. This inflamed me even more. The cock became huge and hard, like it had never been in rehearsal. This excitement was transmitted to Eve, she could hardly restrain herself, her eyes rolled back, and she was breathing heavily.

I scanned the first row. Here is the director, his whole figure stretched out towards us, his eyes shone feverishly, like a madman. His nostrils flared wide, as if he were on stage with us now, experiencing on himself every move we made with Eve. Nearby sat a young couple, they held hands, not taking their eyes off us. The girl's mouth was slightly parted; a blush appeared on her cheeks. A well-groomed lady was sitting by the aisle. She, too, flushed, sweat beaded on her forehead. She gripped the armrest convulsively with her left hand. With her right she caressed herself between her legs. This was what I needed for the finale.

Meanwhile, Eve dug into my neck so as not to scream and began to convulse. She never came so hard in rehearsals. Warm fluid ran down my scrotum and legs. The audience was at the limit, even more so. The time has come. I carefully put Eve on her feet, her neck ached, and she left a hickey there. I, with my weapon at the ready, began to descend from the stage into the hall. I slowly went down, and hundreds, maybe thousands of eyes looked at me and my rearing member. Everyone seemed to hold their breath. Even the background music stopped. I went over to the well-groomed lady whom I had noticed earlier. She froze, staring at my weapon, spellbound.

He hypnotized her like a boa constrictor. I exhaled and discharged it into her face. She blinked her eyes quickly, not understanding what was happening. In the meantime, I sprayed the semen on the woman in the second row, then turned around and splashed the rest of the sperm on the face of a young girl behind me. For this effect, I was celibate for three days. Now I was devastated. The scrotum was empty, and reminded of itself with slight tingling sensations.

I froze. A spotlight illuminated my frozen figure. Hundreds, maybe thousands of eyes have drilled me. One moment... one more... the hall explodes.

"Bravo! Bravo!" they shouted in one impulse.

"Encore!" said the lady from the first row, running her finger over her splattered face and licking my seed off it.

Arlibis
Arlibis
18 Followers