One Afternoon

Story Info
Meeting April in a coffee shop.
2.5k words
4.34
18.1k
15

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 10/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
temovic7
temovic7
21 Followers

I was sitting in my local coffee shop, sipping on a flat white and trying to finish up a long email. But concentrating on the email was hard. First of all, I knew I had a few days to prepare the response. Secondly, there was 'her'. She was fascinating, and much more interesting than work. Mid-length straight blond hair, expressive large eyes, slim body, and the most beautiful, sexy feet I've ever seen.

She was sitting alone at a table to my right, reading a book, with a slight smile on her perfectly symmetrical face. I guess, whatever she was reading, kept her well entertained. She was probably in her mid twenties, and clearly liked looking after herself. The perfectly straitened hair, the fresh and not at all heavy makeup, the manicure - were impeccable. But her feet - my glance went down from my laptop and onto her toes, peeking out from below the table - her feet were something else. Bright black, almost obsidian, gel nail polish covered each of her perfect toes. Probably slightly larger feet size than your typical girl, her long, slim toes only highlighted the slenderness of her body. With each toe a little bit bigger than the previous one, together they achieved a perfect curve. Realising that I'm staring way too intense on her feet, I pulled my gaze back to my screen.

But my eyes kept on wondering. She was wearing a light green dress, and delicate flip flops with a black strap, that highlighted her pale skin. Her breasts were on the small side, but that's how I liked it anyway. She put the book aside, and started searching for something in her purse. With the purse on the table, she accidentally pushed the book off. A gentle slap - the book landed just between our tables. I was raised as a gentlemen, so without thinking twice about it, I reach down to grab the book for her. But yes, this gentlemen had an ulterior motive - to have a closer glance at the most perfect feet. And there they were, mere inches away from my face.

Hesitating for just a second longer than I should have, I pulled myself up holding her book.

"Here, you've dropped this" - I smiled sincerely while passing her the book.

"Oh, thanks! That's very kind of you!" - she smiled back. "What do you think?"

I felt a bit weak in the knees. "Oh.." - I looked closer at the book. "Unfreedom of the Press. Not sure, never heard of it. Is it any good?"

She gave out a little laugh and stood up, while taking the book from my hands. She leaned a bit closer and said quietly, for just me to hear:

"No, I meant about my feet. I saw you looking" - she smiled at me again, playfully.

"Oh, I.." - I was a bit lost for words. "I liked them, they are very beautiful".

"Thanks" - she replied, while giving me a cheeky smile. "I like them too". She grabbed her purse and was just about to leave.

"Hey, would you like to grab a drink maybe?" I don't know what made me say those words as I am generally a shy person. She looked at me for a few seconds, smiled and replied:

"Sure, I know a great little cocktail bar round the corner from here."

The cocktail bar was great idea. We quickly found a lot of common topics to talk about, drinks were helping to establish a connection. A few hours late, and a few bars later, I felt like I knew her for a long time. Her name was April, she worked as a designer in some hot, new startup. She was amazing, free spirited, well read, well traveled, open minded, and quite direct - everything that I liked. The day turned into an evening, and the drinks turned into some gentle kissing. "Let's go to my place" - she whispered into my ear.

When we walked in, she offered me to have a sit on the sofa and started working on some drinks. In a minute or two, I was enjoying a whisky sour, while April turned on some music, dimmed lights and excused herself to the bathroom. Her place was a spacious loft, walking distance from the cafe where we met. Well decorated, modern, but with a charm of personality. Learning a bit about April throughout the evening, I could totally tell she lived there. From a collection of books and vinyls on the bookshelf, to a little nook with an office desk and a laptop in the corner, this place had April written all over it.

I could hear the water running in the bathroom. I snooped a little bit around and sat back on the sofa, tooking a large sip of my drink, when the bathroom door opened and April appeared in the doorway. A few quick steps, and she sat down on my lap, feet on the sofa. I had a quick glance at her feet - they were still a little bit wet, she must have washed them. That's a good sign.

We started kissing. Gentle at first, then more and more intense. April was not heavy at all, but having her ass rubbing against my dick made me instantly hard. While still kissing, I reached out and gently pulled her dress strap off her shoulder. Breaking away from her lush lips, I started kissing her neck, moving to the now freed shoulder. April started to breath a little bit faster. Without looking, I pulled the other dress strap off, and worked my way down, kissing her chest and towards the breasts. April wasn't wearing any bra. My mouth found her hard nipple and I started gently sucking on it, nibbling it a little bit with my teeth. April exhaled with a soft moan. With one of my hands, I started gently playing with her other breast, giving it a firm squeeze. April had small breasts, but they suited her slender body.

"Let's go to the bedroom" - April stood up, while holding her falling dress with one hand, and pulling me from the sofa with the other. I followed, while unbuttoning my shirt.

April sat on the bed, grabbed my torso and started kissing my stomach. After a few moments, she reached out lower down my body, and towards my bulge. At that point, I was as hard as ever. April undone my jeans, and with a swift motion, pulled them down alongside my briefs, exposing my hard dick. She smiled playfully, moved her hand alongside my shaft, opened her mouth and took my dick inside. It was heaven. The moist mouth, the soft tongue, and the ever so slightly touching of her teeth - April was giving an amazing head. After a few moments, with ease, April managed to take my whole dick into her throat and was using her tongue to gently tickle the base of my shaft.

With a sloppy gulp, April pulled away from my wet dick. There it was, that cheeky smile again. April shuffled a bit deeper into the bed, and reached out her feet towards my erect tool. There they were again, those perfect toes with exquisite, black nail polish, now wrapping firmly around my cock. With her saliva acting as the perfect lubricant, April started moving her feet up and down along my shaft. I couldn't believe it - there she was, a perfect stranger that I was staring at in the coffee shop, giving me a footjob. Her feet felt silky soft, but she was applying a good amount of pressure on the shaft. Her mouth slightly opened, her tongue reaching out to her full lips, wetting them just ever so slightly - she was enjoying it as much as I was.

I grabbed one of her feet and pulled it to my face, taking a sniff. Her feet smelled fresh, with a very faint odour. Must be her pheromones, right? I licked her sole slowly, from the very heel and up to the toes. April moaned approvingly. With her other foot, she managed to spread her toes in a way to catch my dick in between the big toe and the long toe. She started pumping my dick with one of her foot, while I moved on to thoroughly suck every single toe on her other foot, culminating in taking all the toes into my mouth at the same time.

"Listen, there's something you should know" - April sounded a little bit concerned. I took her foot out of my mouth, and looked at her, beautiful goddess, still half-wearing a silk green dress from earlier. "I.. I'm..."

Without finishing the sentence, April slowly pulled her dress up to her thighs, exposing a half-erect bulge. "I should have said something earlier but I thought you knew".

I didn't know, but it made perfect sense. Although absolutely feminine, her face, her cheekbones, the length of her neck, her body, even her slightly larger than average feet - all about her had a slight, tiny scent of masculinity. And I liked that. I pulled forward, and kissed April on her lips. She responded, hungrily pushing her tongue against mine while reaching to my cock and stroking me. "I want you" - April whispered. "I want you inside."

She quickly pushed her dress off, exposing her body. She really had a perfect body - long, slim legs, flat tummy, slightly engorged breasts and a nice, on the smaller side, cock. April wrapped her legs around me, pushing me closer to her. With a tiny drop of the lube, I was ready to go. April moved her feet onto my chest so that I would have a better view, and guided the head of my cock towards her only hole. With a firm push, and a little moan, I was in. Her asshole felt fantastic, like my dick was squeezed from all sides. Slowly, I started making my way deeper into her. April moved her foot from my chest and over my mouth, inviting me to suck on her toes again. I started increasing the pace a tiny bit, while getting to the full length of my cock.

Moving my tongue from toe to toe, licking gently in between the toes, sucking and nibbling on her heel, I increased the pace, fucking her asshole harder and deeper. Each stroke was met with an approving 'aah'. I took her foot out of my mouth, crossed her legs and pressed them towards her chest. From this angle, the penetration was the deepest. I lowered my head and kissed her soft lips. Then I took her foot, and pushed her toes invitingly towards her mouth. April, I must say, was as very flexible girl. Without any hesitation, April wrapped her mouth around her own toes and started sucking. I could see that wasn't her first time going to town on her own feet. April was sucking them ferociously, spreading her saliva all over the toes, playfully choking herself with her foot like it was not deep enough.

I could feel it, I was close. I didn't want to cum so quickly and slowed down my tempo. Swinging a little bit too wide, with a little, accidental shift of April's bum, my dick slipped out with a soft fart. Rancid smell of fresh shit has filled the air. I looked down on my dick, and there it was, all caked in layers of April's excrement. "Ooops!" - April was smiling. "Looks like I got some of my natural lube on you!". With no hesitation, April moved her soft feet over my shit caked dick. Looking at me to judge my reaction, she placed her beautiful, fresh, long toes on top of my shit covered shaft, and started stroking. The lube was indeed magical. Quickly, the white soles of her feet started covering with deep brown streaks. The smell of shit was quite strong, but not at all overwhelming. The thick layer of shit on my dick started to evenly spread around. Flakes of it were falling on to the white bedding. The shit was spreading between her toes and moving onto her nails, covering the black nail polish here and there.

"Mmm, you like that? You like my special lube?" - asked April. I definitely liked it, and so did she, as her cock was now fully erect and operational. She squeezed out a gentle fart. "You got some air into me!". And there it was, that same cheeky smile. April pulled her feet off my cock, and started slowly moving one of them up to my face, judging my reaction. I didn't move away as she pressed one of her shit-smeared, big toes next to my lips, inviting herself in. Slowly, gently moving her foot along my lips, April was waiting to see what would happen next. I opened my mouth and took the shit covered toe in.

It was nothing like I expected. The smell was strong, but the taste was somewhat bittersweet. Earthy, pungent, witch a creamy consistency of a chocolate chip ice cream. I took another toe into my mouth, and started gently licking the shit off from in-between the toes. "Yes, please, make them clean" - April was clearly getting to the edge, stroking her cock furiously.

With the shit-covered foot in my mouth, I pulled April closer to me and aligned my dick against her asshole. With a firm push, I was back in. It felt a bit different this time. I guess more of her shit made it closer to the asshole during the last few minutes, and my cock had to work a bit harder to push against the sticky mass. I could feel it - the warmth and gooiness all around my cock. I was holding still for a moment, taking in all the sensations. I could feel her shit on my cock - that little, prickly sensation you get when having anal without condoms. I could feel her. She was.. pushing. With a shit covered foot in my mouth, and the other pressed firmly against my face, April was trying to shit my cock out. Instead of giving in, I pressed firmly into her mess, moving it slowly deeper down her rectum. Two can play this game. Now heavily pounding her shitty asshole, I lowered her feet to her face.

Again, she didn't hesitate even for a second, even though her feet were still visibly covered in her own chocolate. She started from licking her sole, then showing me a flake of shit on her tongue, which then disappeared in her throat. Then she hungrily took four of her shitty toes into her mouth and started sucking them. I joined in. Out tongues met and continued playfully dancing around her toes. The strong smell was not off-putting anymore, it was alluring. The bitter-sweet taste of shit, mixed with saliva, the sensation of fucking a shitty mess inside her ass, quickly put me over the edge and I started cumming. In a few brief moments, it was all over. April wrapped her feet around my head and kissed me passionately.

"I hope you liked that. But I think I need to go to the bathroom.."

temovic7
temovic7
21 Followers