One Afternoon

Story Info
Mistress reveals me to her friend.
1.2k words
4.57
14.8k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sissy171
sissy171
537 Followers

I had served my Mistress for over a decade. We had established the nature of our relationship.

I was her crossdressing submissive cuck slave. She was not even seeking such a relationship, but I fell in her lap.

I'd revealed my fantasies a little at a time. Like most women, she wanted an alpha man, so we both knew there was no long term future. Nonetheless, we enjoyed each other's company, so we had a friendship with a sexual component.

I had shared with her all my kinks, in detail. I had told her every nuance of my sexuality. It was exciting for me, to be sharing a lunch, and also sharing my deepest kinky fantasies. We'd shared hundreds of lunches over the years.

She'd accepted me as her willing slave. For years, I had cleaned her house, dressed in panties, a bra holding my fake boobies in place, a tight camisole top, and high heels. I had conveyed to her, this was a powerful turn-on for me. She never lifted a finger, simply gave orders, upon which I always answered, "Yes Mistress."

She walked around in any manner, naked, or fully dressed. Sometimes she teased, wearing a panty and a satin camisole, laying on her couch, talking to a girlfriend, (or boyfriend), on the phone. Her nipples poked thru the sheer cami, and my mouth watered. My penis had become trained, staying soft inside my panties. If I got hard, she'd order me to go stand in a cold shower, (a fantasy I'd shared), and it worked. My pee pee stayed soft, unless she allowed otherwise.

She'd point to her feet. I'd drop what I was doing, grab a towel and lotion, and sit at the other end of the couch with her feet in my lap.

She loved her feet massaged. (Perhaps this was a main reason she continued our relationship). I'd take a foot, apply a generous amount of lotion, and massage every millimeter, deeply and attentively. She'd issue one word orders, "There," and I'd work devotedly on that spot while she moaned in satisfaction.

Her foot massages sometime lasted over an hour. If she was feeling playfully teasing, she have me suck her toes. And if she felt a bit devious, she'd tease, "That's a good slave. You like sucking my toes, don't you?"

One afternoon, she spoke with her friend, Christy, as I massaged, and told her about me. She told Christy that I was there, at her house, as they spoke.

Christy asked, "What's he doing there?"

Mistress: "He's massaging my feet. Have I ever told you he's my slave?"

Christy exclaimed, "What?!!"

Mistress, "He's an occasional lover, but mostly, he's my willing slave."

Christy, "What do you mean, your slave?"

Mistress, "We dated a short while, and he just came out and told me, he was a submissive. As time went by, I thought why not? There's no down side for me, I can date anyone I please, and he's still my slave. In fact, he likes when I'm fucking some other guy, and making him clean my house. He's cleaned my house every week for years."

Christy, "What's in it for him?"

Mistress, "He loves to kneel and jack off on my feet. I'll sit on the couch, and he'll kneel at my feet, and jack off, and come on my feet. "Isn't that right slave?"

"Yes Mistress," I whisper.

"Louder, so Christy can hear you," she orders.

"Yes Mistress," I loudly reply, both excited and mortified that her friend Christy now knows about me.

"Say it all," Mistress orders.

Loudly I reply as ordered, "Yes Mistress, I love it when you let me jack off on your feet."

Mistress continues, "And then what do you do?"

I loudly reply, "Then I lick my cum off your feet," shuttering as the words come out.

I hear Christy shriek over the phone, "Tell me more!"

Mistress held the phone closer to me and said, "You tell her."

I began, "I am a submissive. Mistress has graciously allowed me to serve as her slave for the last ten years. In her presence, I dress as a sissy, in bras and panties. I clean her house, massage her, and serve however she sees fit."

Christy asked, "Can I see?" And Mistress snapped a photo of me, dressed as her sissy, sucking on her toe, and texted it to Christy.

"You don't fuck him, just tease him?"

Mistress replied, "I fuck him when I feel like it. And he's been trained on how I like it, haven't you slave?"

"Yes Mistress," I reply.

Christy was now on speaker, "Can I get a foot massage?"

"Sure," said Mistress, "Come on over."

Christy arrived moments later, and smiled upon seeing me in my sissy attire, "You weren't lying! Those boobies look so real!"

They sat at opposite ends of the couch, and I kneeled at Christy's feet, and began massaging, while she moaned in approval. "This has been going on for ten years? I can't believe you never told me."

"He was shy, but at this point, I can tell anyone. He's so owned my me, he has given up all power. He is truly my slave. Even if I got married, he'll remain my slave. Isn't that right, slave?"

"Yes Mistress," I replied.

Mistress continued, "Tell Christy how many dates you've had since we met."

"None," I replied. "Mistress can be with anyone she chooses, but I exist only as her slave. I will never date unless she orders me to."

Christy's eyes were wide, taking it all in.

Christy made a sly smile, "Are you going to let him jack off on my feet?"

"Sure," said Mistress. "He stays soft in his panties until you give permission, then he gets rock hard. Isn't that right slave?"

"Yes Mistress," I reply.

Christy asked, "So do you want to jack off on my feet?"

"Oh yes, Mistress Christy!"

"Get to work," she said, "Lets see that sissy cock get hard."

I removed my panties and kneeled, my cock over her feet. I put lotion in my hand, and began stroking, and my cock grew. She crossed her feet and her toes were playfully stroking my balls.

As I stroked my cock, I looked up at Christy. She was beautiful and sexy. She looked back, with an amused smile she asked, "Can I borrow him sometimes?"

Mistress replied, "Sure," and directed a question to me, "Are you ready to serve a second Mistress?"

"Yes Mistress, I panted. "Mistress, I'm close, can I come?"

"Ask your new Mistress," she replied.

"Please Mistress Christy, may I come?"

She smiled and nodded, and I came like it'd been years. I came in pulsing ropes, almost to her knees, shuttering and squealing as I came. (I'd told Mistress I'd like to be trained to make girl sounds when I came, and she'd trained me well).

Christy laughed at my girly squealing, and commented, "You sound like a girl but come like a horse!"

Mistress said, "Now show Mistress Christy how my little slave girl licks up her cum."

I licked and swallowed and licked and swallowed, until it was all gone, then squeezed the last droplet from the end of my penis onto her toe, and licked it off. Then I pulled my panties up, and Mistress suggested they go out to the pool.

My cock quickly shrunk back to a little nub inside my panties. They sunbathed nude, and I kneeled and applied suntan lotion to their bodies, listening as Mistress, told her all my submissive sissy secrets.

sissy171
sissy171
537 Followers