One Afternoon Pt. 03

Story Info
Hot, steamy date night with April.
3.4k words
4.76
9k
9

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 10/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning: this story contains trans women scat. If you're not a fan, please move along.

***

"I'm going to cook you your favourite meal *wink* come by around 8?" said the text I received from April earlier today.

I've been dating April for a few months now. Meeting her that one afternoon has truly transformed my life in more than one way. First of all, she was great! Super interesting, with passion and love for arts, galleries, theatre and music. She was well read and well spoken, had interesting opinions on important topics, could carry and contribute to any conversation. But also fun and knows how to have a laugh and just enjoy silly things in life. She's one of those people that you just want to hang out with, which I did, nearly every day for the past few months.

Secondly she was stunningly gorgeous - very feminine skinny looking trans girl with tiny, hormonal tits, straight hair just below the shoulders, medium-small dick, luscious full lips, inquisitive blue eyes, cute, firm ass and of course, gorgeous, always pampered feet. Feet was definitely my thing, and April has fully delivered on that front. Her size 10 feet had the perfect slender shape, where each one of her toes was just slightly smaller than the other. April took care of her feet. They were always well-scrubbed and the soles were super soft. Her toes have always had a beautiful pedicure, freshly and pristinely painted. I loved everything to do with April's feet - how she would often suck her own toes while I was fucking her, how she loved starting our games by rubbing her foot on my cock, how she would put her feet in my face when I was about to cum so that I would cum even harder. The sex was good. Not just good, it was amazing. April had no reservations, nothing was off limits. She loved to top and to bottom. She loved sensual romantic love-making sex, cheeky morning sex, and dirty, wild, insanely hot sex. In fact, dirty sex was by far her favourite. April was always pristinely clean on the outside, but dirty on the inside - figuratively and literally speaking. She loved getting dirty with me, so I knew exactly what to expect when she texted me about 'cooking my favourite meal', and I was very excited about it.

I rang the doorbell.

"It's open!" I heard April's voice from within the flat. I opened the door and let myself in. It was dark inside the flat, just some scented candles gave a little bit of light in the living room, with some dim lights coming from the bedroom.

"Hey love, where are you?" I got my shoes off, and dropped my blazer on the nearby chair.

"I'm in the bedroom, come here!"

The candles smelled nice. It was funny how her apartment always smelled great regardless of what depravities we ended up doing here. I walked slowly into the bedroom. April was on the bed, completely naked. She was sitting on her knees, with her feet tucked in under her cute, round butt. Her hands were behind her back, tied loosely with a silk rope. Between her butt cheeks, a small, shiny end of a butt plug.

"Honey," she said playfully. "I've been waiting for you all day today." April looked at me over her right shoulder, and smiled seeing me entering the room. "I've been preparing you a very special meal. It's been in my little tummy-oven for over two days now, and I think it's time for me to serve it. Are you hungry, dear? I hope you are hungry and that you will like my.. cooking".

Seeing April like that on the bed was making me instantly hard. I started unbuttoning my shirt while walking to the bed, behind April.

"I always like your cooking babe." I took off the shirt, and got onto the bed. "So you've been a good little housewife today?"

I reached out to April's hands, gently moved my fingers across her arm, and tightened the loose knot on the silk rope around the wrists. Then I reached my arms round her body, touching and slowly squeezing her tiny breasts.

"Yes honey, anything I can do to please you, my love," her voice was trembling a little.

I started kissing her neck while still playing with her tits. Slowly, I began moving down to her back, gently touching her perfect skin with my lips. With each kiss, I went lower and lower, until reaching her tiny waist. From there, I gently licked the top of her crack.

"So where is this glorious meal, honey?" I asked her jokingly.

"Mmm.." April whispered quietly. "You will need to open the oven door darling. I had to keep it shut so that none of the meal would... mm.. slip through. I didn't want it to get cold for you!"

I playfully squeezed her ass cheeks and licked my way all the way around the butt plug. "Should I get a plate for myself, darling?"

"No need. I think my soft feet can serve you as a plate today, honey," April wiggled her toes, positioned readily under her butt. The feet indeed looked extremely soft. I lowered my nose closer to her soles and took a whiff. They looked clean, but had a tiny , sweet odour to them. I licked one sole from toes to heel, while take off my trousers. April invitingly wiggled her toes again. I noticed she had fresh, jet black nail polish on her toes. Black was her favourite colour and looked very sexy on her. I gave the other sole a long lick while getting my trousers and briefs off. My dick was hard as rock at this point.

"Do you like my tootsies? That was something else I managed to do for you today," April giggled playfully.

"Yes baby, they look so hot.. very scrumptious," I took her left foot into my hands, lifted it up a little bit, and took her big toe into my mouth, sucking on it hard. It tasted just a little bit salty.

"Mmmm.. yes baby, suck on that toe.. I like to feel your mouth around my tootsies."

I didn't need much encouragement, making my way from one toe to another, licking in between the toes, sucking, nibbling them gently with my teeth. April playfully moved her toes in my mouth, playing with my tongue. Once I was done with one foot, I focused on the other. With April's toes in my mouth, I reached out my hand to her butt plug and pulled on it a little bit.

"Mmmm, I can feel how hungry you are, honey. You liked your appetiser but now would like the main course?" said April giggling.

With her foot still in my mouth, I pulled on the plug a little bit harder. It was a rather big plug, and it's been in place, clearly, for some time, so I had to loosen it up a little bit before pulling out. To get more focus on the plug, I gently let go of the foot and started pulling on the plug, letting it go just before the halfway stop, turning it a little bit and pulling on it again. April gave out an encouraging moan. I pulled on the plug once again, this time going past the thickest point, and taking it out from April's butt completely. The thin side of the plug was completely caked in thick, golden brown shit. April gave out a long, squeaky fart. The smell of fart and shit raised in the air and quickly mixed with the smell of the scented candles. I gave the plug a quick sniff - earthy, muddy, smell of fresh shit hit my nostrils. I put the plug aside and leaned into April's asshole. Just in time for another fart. Breathing in her nasty fart, I started licking her asshole. It was relatively clean, and still someone open.

I didn't really get any of the taste, so I pushed my tongue through her sphincter, and was quickly met with her shit trying to make its way out, now that the plug was gone. I pulled away just a little bit, and watched how her ass slowly opening up to make the way for a large looking turd. April put her feet closer under her butt to make sure she's shitting directly on her soles. I took my index finger and inserted it deep into her asshole, pushing the shit back down. I felt my finger against a hard turd, while the hole was contracting, trying to push out the filth. I inserted one more finger, blocking the shit hole.

"Mmmmm," April moaned heavily. "Baby, The meal needs to come out". April pushed even harder and I could feel the softer shit squeezing between my fingers and the sides of her anal passage. I quickly took out my fingers from her ass and the floodgates were open. The thick, hard looking shit bursted out of April's ass and on to her gorgeous soles, landing just in between two heels. Quickly followed by a much softer, longer, curling turd that landed on both soles. One after another, April was shitting her guts out, after holding it all in for two days. There was a lot of shit, a thick pile covering both of her feet. With the shit continued to arrive, it started to slowly slip down her feet and onto her toes. After a few more winks, one final push, April was all done.

I pushed my already dirty finger into the fresh shit pile. It felt nice and warm. Apart from the initial hard turd, the consistency was mostly on the softer side. I knew now that April was a vegetarian and took special care of her diet, to make sure we had a good experience when playing our dirty games. She never really asked the same from me, but her tummy would always deliver the perfect smell, consistency and taste. I took out the finger and gave it a little lick. Tasting her shit always felt like little bolts of electricity going through my brain and into my hard, swollen dick. Today her taste was on the sweeter side, with some notes of what I could only describe as pineapple, and harsh, bitter, earthy undertones.

"Do you like it, honey? How does it taste?" April looked back at me over her shoulder.

"I'm getting a bit of pineapple? Do you want to try some of your cooking, darling?"

"Yes please!", April's tone was almost begging. "Please give me some to try."

I pinched off a small part of a turd and put it into my mouth. I then leaned closer to April with the shit in my mouth, and kissed her gently on her lips. She responded with a passionate kiss, digging into my mouth with her tongue, like I am keeping her away from a precious candy. We continued kissing for a little bit, passing the little turd back and forth with our tongues. April pulled away and started sucking on the little piece of shit that was now in her mouth, clearly letting me know that it was now her's and I won't be able to get it back. In a few seconds, she chewed through it and swallowed.

"Honey, I'm so sorry, the meal is no good. It tastes like shit! I should be punished for making you such a shitty meal. Please, punish me, please punish me now.."

April was getting more and more aroused by our dirty game.

"Well babe, you'll just have to help me to eat it then," I replied.

With that said, I moved back to behind April's ass. Seeing all the shit on her beautiful feet, I knew exactly what I wanted to do next. I pushed April forward a little bit so that she would get on all fours. With her hands being tied behind her back, she balanced on her cheek, with her ass up in the air. At the same time, I pushed my dick in between her feet, right into the shitty mess. I started moving back and forth, fucking her slender feet and the shit on top of them. April pushed her feet closer together, squeezing my dick hard between her soles. The shit felt warm, slightly tingly, and made the most glorious sploshing sound while getting squashed between my dick and her feet. I reached out for the plug that was still nearby and dipped it into the shit pile, just to make sure it was fully covered. I then stopped the dirty foot-fucking for a second, pulled on April's hair to get her to pull herself up, and shoved the dirty toy into her hungry mouth.

"You like that baby?" April didn't respond and just looked at me with a mixture of lust and pretend puppy eyes as if saying 'yes daddy'. I pushed her back down and continued fucking in between her dirty soles.

With one hand carefully helping her soles not to slip from my dick, I reached out with my other hand towards her ass, shoving two of my fingers straight into her dirty hole. Moving my fingers with same pace as my dick, I started fucking April's dirty asshole. I looked over at April to gauge her reaction. Her eyes were closed, and the shitty drips of saliva were making their way through her chin and onto the bedding. She started slowly moving her ass towards my fingers, as if that would make them penetrate her any deeper. Seeing this is a positive sign, I added a third finger into the mix, and her ass generously accepted it.

"You like that? You like your cute little feet fucked? And you like your butt fucked as well?"

"Mmmm," moans and muffled sounds was all the response I got.

"I can't hear you. What did you say?"

April spat out the half dirty butt plug and said: "Yes daddy, fuck me good, please."

"Oh, did I tell you could take the gag out? I don't think so!" With pretend anger, I slipped out from between her feet, and grabbed her hair again. "I think you need a different gag, don't you sweetheart? Open wide."

I stood up and walked around April, with my cock heavily covered and dripping with shit.

April's face looked super cute. Her makeup got a little bit runny in the corners of the eyes, probably form gagging on the plug. Her chin had a few light brown streaks of the shitty saliva that she drooled out. Her lips had streaks of brown shit, like an extra special lipstick. Her mouth was wide open and I could see a little bit of shit on her tongue and teeth. I pulled my dirty member closer to her mouth, moments away from her tongue. She was looking at me with her eyes wide open, but didn't move an inch. I slowly pushed my dirty, shitty dick into her mouth, moving very slowly. Straight away, she started gagging. There was a lot of shit on that dick. I pulled out, and gave her a chance to recover. April opened her mouth once again. I slowly entered her mouth again, and although there was some gagging, this time she didn't pull away. So I pushed her head even further on my dick. She started salivating a lot, trying to handle the shitty mass in her mouth, as well as my stiff cock. I then pulled out a little bit, and shoved it right back in hard. With soft gagging sounds, like in a good deepthroat porn movie, April started sucking on my dick. The excess shit started building up around her lips, slowly dripping off her face. It would not stop surprising me, how this beautiful, sophisticated human being, loved to get so deprived and abused. I took her head into both of my hands and started fucking hard.

April was trying hard to relax her throat and give it all she had, but it was hard for her to keep up my pace. The shit, dripping from my cock and smearing inside her mouth, started making its way through the mouth and into the throat, slowly dripping down the throat and cause a gag reflex. But instead of letting her go, I doubled down on my efforts. I pushed my dick as far as it would go, into her throat, and pinched her nose so that she couldn't breathe through it. She was into this before, and I was reading her signals in case she wanted to stop. Instead of pushing back, April started working my shaft, trying to get it even deeper by pulling it in with her lips and teeth. A few seconds passed, she quietly gagged again, with a little bit of vomit dripping out from the sides of her mouth, just around my cock.

I pulled out my dick giving April the long lasting breath of fresh air. With a gasp, she started coughing and spitting out the mix of shit, vomit and saliva that was in her mouth.

A few moments have passed. Did I go too far? April's voice carried me out of my thoughts: "Daddy.. I want more.. Please, more.." she looked at me with her puppy eyes.

Without saying a word, I reached behind April and untied the rope. She would need her hands free for what's coming next. Once her hands were free, I moved her around onto her back. "What are we doing babe?" her face was a smiling shit mess. Her tiny tits now also had some brown streaks from the shit that dripped out during the blowjob. I took one of her already rather dirty foot, and started rubbing the shit onto her toes, making them all messy and covered with soft shit. Then I did the same thing with her other foot. Once satisfied with the results, I carefully took both shit covered feet, and directed them towards April's face. She caught on quickly, and took over by grabbing her ankles with her hands and pushing her feet towards her face.

My god, she was flexible. With her toes near her face, I pushed onto her ankles and directed each of the shit-covered big toes into her mouth. April started hungrily sucking on both of the shitty toes. I gave her a few minutes to enjoy that, then moved her big toes just to catch the opposite edges of her mouth, exposing her, once white teeth. With the toes now dragging her lips into different directions, I reached out to grab that first turd she pooped out, the one that was on the firmer side. I picked it up, it was a good couple of inches long, and carefully placed it into April's open mouth. I then moved up, and positioned my dick right in front of her mouth, and between her dirty, shitty soles. I pressed on her feet to get them to squeeze my cock a little bit harder, and moved it right into her mouth, pushing the turd further into her throat. There was not a lot of space left in that mouth, so my cock was in ecstasy.

Not only I could feel the pressure of her slender feet squeezing my member, but also the warm shit worked as a great lubricant. With the head of my cock, I could feel the firm turd that I was pushing down April's throat. I didn't want her to gag this time, so I didn't go too far in, retracting my member and focusing on fucking her soles. I felt like I was getting close. Each stroke would push her feet further into her face. The dirty toes that weren't in her mouth, were touching her cheeks, leaving brown smudges everywhere. With the big toes and the turd in her mouth, she couldn't swallow, so the saliva started building up and drooling down her open mouth and onto her neck.

I pulled out, and repositioned myself near her asshole. With my dick being a wet, shitty mess, I easily entered April's asshole. With my dick out of her mouth, April used her tongue to push out the turd a little bit, and it was now sticking a good inch out of her mouth. I started increasing my swings, rapidly drilling her tiny asshole. I scooped some of the soft shit that was still on the bed, and started spreading it onto April's stomach. With some shit sill in my hand, I grabbed her dick and started squeezing it hard. With just a few strokes of my shit covered hand, April started cumming, spraying her white semen all over her stomach and chest. I immediately followed suit, busting my cum deep inside her asshole.