One Afternoon Pt. 07

Story Info
Dirty game in the morning.
3.8k words
4.95
6.3k
3
0

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 10/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
temovic7
temovic7
21 Followers

Dirty story that includes trans scat. If you're not a fan, probably better to give this one a miss.

***

Have you ever been woken up by a blowjob? It's a very pleasant sensation. For a split second, you don't realise what's going on. I actually thought I might have pissed myself when I woke up and felt my dick all wet. But then I realised that it was just April giving me her amazing wake up call - my beautiful trans girlfriend wrapped her luscious lips around my growing dick.

Even in the morning, April looked gorgeous. Shoulder length straight hair (recently coloured jet back), extremely feminine features (you would never be able to tell she wasn't all girl), very slim with small hormonal tits, delicate hands and most beautiful, perfect feet a girl can have and a boy can dream about. Especially cute with my dick in her mouth. April noticed I woke up, slowly released my dick from her mouth and smiled:

"Good morning dear".

Without waiting for a response, April took my dick back into her warm, wet mouth. I was already pretty hard but that didn't prevent April from taking my dick all the length in, deep down her throat. April as very good at giving head. She could easily switch from applying pressure on the tip of my dick with her lips, to working my shaft with her tongue, to shoving my member between her teeth and cheek for additional textural pleasure, and of course there was the deep throat.

And most often she would not use her hands for wanking my cock. In fact, her hand would more often play with my ass or handle my balls, and I definitely prefer it that way. April would gobble up my dick, past her gag reflex, and swallow it as deep as my balls would allow, while gently caressing my dirty hole with her index finger. And that was exactly the treatment I was getting this morning.

Once I was fully erect, April moved to let me out of her mouth and said: "Mmm, I want you inside of me babe. I need to be fucked good". With that, April moved up on the bed and hovered her ass just over my face. "Can you add a little lubricant please?".

With her waxed pucker just a few inches above me, I knew exactly what was required. I grabbed on to April's thighs and pulled her closer. She smelled of sweet soap. I gently licked her clean dirty hole, and I swear, her whole body shivered: "Mmmm yesss..". I started running gentle circles with my tongue around her sphincter.

With my right head, I reached out between April's legs and firmly grabbed her penis. "Yes baby please deeper...". I started to gently run my hand up and down her dick, feeling it grow quickly with my touch. I flexed my tongue to make it a bit more firm, and pressed into April's asshole. The hole gave in a little, letting my tongue in for about an inch. "Mmmm deeper baby, please". I moved my tongue inside of her puckered hole trying to wiggle in further. I could feel a little earthy bitterness on my tongue - not unnoticeable, but also not strong enough to make me think I struck gold.

April moved her ass up from my face and repositioned herself above my dick, still facing away from me, showing me her ass in its full glory. She took my fully erect dick into her hand and moved it right against her little wet ass hole. Without letting go me, April move her ass down and pushed my dick against her sphincter. Her well moistened ass had no issues opening up for me.

With a loud moan, April moved both of her hands onto my knees, and lowered herself on my dick. She liked it deep, and I liked that as well. With a few slow movements up and down, she reached the full length. April paused for a few seconds and I felt something, a little tingle on the head of my cock. That was a familiar sensation of having my dick pressed against warm shit deep inside April's ass. Ah yes, deep anal before a morning poop was bound to get messy.

April read my mind: "Baby, do you feel it? Do you feel my shit on your dick, deep inside my ass?".

I felt it, and it was sublime. April was definitely tight, and every time I fucked her ass, I appreciated how firm her grip on my dick was. Now, being pressed from the sides by her colon, and with my dick right into her morning goo, it felt good. April pulled herself up a little bit, then nailed her ass back on to my full length.

I could actually feel the inside of her ass shifting a little bit - April was trying to push out her filth while being completely plugged with my cock. She repeated the motion, and I could swear I felt the warm, tingling sensation spreading further down my dick. I grabbed her waist and started assisting - lifting her up a little bit, then pulling her back on to my dick. April started moaning with pleasure.

Reaching my hands further up her body, I pulled her towards me. April leaned back into me, balancing her torso just above mine. She looked over her shoulder with a sexy smile on her lips, her eyes half closed with pleasure. "Ooooh.. it feels so full", she moaned. I pulled her in for a cheeky, over the shoulder kiss. April reciprocated with passion, taking my tongue into her mouth, sucking on it, rolling it in her mouth.

My hands found her small perky tits and I started gently playing with her nipples, rubbing them between my fingers. "Mmmm yesss...", April pushed herself down on my cock: "Harder, please...". With my right hand I squeezed her right nipple hard between my thumb and the index finger. With a slow motion, I started turning my hand, twisting her firm nip.

With my left hand, I slid it up her body and moved it over her long neck. I squeezed my hand a little, applying a bit of pressure on her throat. Thrust, thrust, thrust. "Harder!!", demanded April. With a sudden motion I pulled and released her right nipple, then slapped her hard on her tiny tit: "Mmmmm, yes!!". Without waiting long, I repeated the slap, now on the other tit.Thrust. Left slap. Thrust. Right slap. "Harder, please, harder, please please p...", April was begging.

With my left hand grabbing her poor red tit, I moved my arm to wrap around April's neck, putting her into a sleep lock. One more thrust. I applied a bit more pressure, and even from the back, I could see April's face turning red. She grabbed my arm with both of her hands but didn't pull on it. With every second I could feel April's grab on my arm growing weaker.

With a somewhat wheezing sound she tried to get some air into her chest. Enough is enough - I released the hold, and April took a raspy, deep breath. "Yeees", she moaned, "that was so hot!". We kissed, with my dick still plunged deep into April's shitty ass. "I liked how it felt having you choke me babe while your cock is all up in my business," she smiled. "But I think I need to release the pressure or my ass will burst!".

With that, April pushed herself up from my cock. A little fart escaped her pumped hole: "Ooops!!", April laughed. I looked at the state of my dick and it was quite dirty. Not like completely caked in shit but enough to tell that it has been in a dirty asshole. Bits of soft-brown stuck underneath the head, streaks of April's chocolate covered the shaft itself with small bits of shit stuck here and there on the cock.

"You can't leave me here all hard and dirty!", said I playfully while grabbing April's arm and pulling her back down. "You made a mess, you should clean it up!"

"Ooookeeey babe", April replied while getting on her hans and knees, positioning her head closer to my dick. "But if I burst it's not my fault!"

I was still on my back. April grabbed my dirty dick with her hand and started wanking it up and down. She pulled her legs under her tummy and positioned right next to me so that I could see her beautiful brown hole. It was still slightly opened from the recent penetration and kept on winking at me. A little bit of soft shit got smeared just outside of the sphincter.

April lowered her head over my dick: "Hmm... yes rather dirty. Let's make it a bit cleaner". I could feel her playful tongue reaching out to the bottom of my shaft and drawing a wet path all across her own shit and all the way up to the head. After a few of these long licks, April paused for a second, smacking her mouth: "Mmm, I actually taste pretty sweet today, nice!". With that, she covered my dick with her mouth, and started sucking it hard.

I reached out to April's ass and started playfully caressing her. With circular motions i was reaching closer and closer to her brown hole. April made an approving moan as she couldn't say much with my dick deep down her throat. I gently moved my index finger across her dirty hole, picking up the remaining shit that got smeared when I pulled my dick out of her all.

I brought it back to my nose and gave it a sniff. Smelled earthy, full bodied, but not rancid or anything. Fresh and funky at the same time. I gave my finger a long lick, and sucked on it for a few seconds. Couldn't really taste much as there was just not a lot to go on with. But there was definitely more at the source. I pulled April closer: "Get over my face baby. I wanna taste you".

Didn't have to ask her twice. April mover her leg over me and moved down a little bit so that her bum was just a few inches away, in that sweet 69 position. I put my hand on her behind and moved her brown hole right over my mouth. Hungry for more, I licked April's shit smeared hole.

Couple of licks in and I had enough on my tongue to taste the sweet bitterness. Like licking the reminisces of a favourite meal off the plate, this was not enough for me. I tried pushing my tongue up her dirty hole. Reluctantly, I was let in, but again I couldn't taste much. I started tonguing April's ass, hoping she will relax enough for me to get a better taste. The hole got nice and wet from my tongue action. I pulled back and shoved my index finger right into her hole.

"Mmmm," was all I heard from the vicinity of my cock. I couldn't feel any shit my my finger so I started moving it deeper. "Babe you said you had to go but it seems like nothing is rushing out". April took my dick out of her mouth and gave me glance like trying to assess if I know what I'm asking for. Her face was so beautiful - eyes were half open with that horny look she gets when we're played, her hair a bit mess and all over, her lips parted slightly. In the corner of her lush lips, little streak of shit mixed with saliva. Without giving me a response, she got back to dick sucking. But I could fill her muscles started pushing.

Without waiting, I continued fingering her ass with my index finger. Within a few pushes I could feel some soft, warm goo forming around my finger deep in April's ass. I've pushed my finger further. The shit was so soft that I could feel it not getting pushed back, but rather break around my intrusive finger. I moved my finger in circular motions, gathering all I could inside April's ass hole. Thinking I had enough for a good taste, I pulled out my finger out of April's ass. My finger was totally caked in yellow-brown, soft, shit.

I observed it on my finger for a quick second, but I didn't get a chance to taste it. From the corner of my eye I could see April's ass hole opening up with a scary speed just mere inches away from my face. I knew what was coming, and maybe I had a second to try and evade my fate, but instead, I pulled April's ass on to my face and wrapped my lips over the opening sphincter. With a soft, crackling sound, April started releasing her shit right into my mouth.

My mouth got filled in a moment, but April kept on shitting. The overflowing, soft waste started sliding down my cheeks, my chin, my neck. It felt like the shit would not stop and I will drown in it, but in reality, April didn't produce much more than on a regular morning. I felt she finally stopped.

The kaleidoscope of smells and flavours hit my senses. Bitter-sweet, slightly sour and spicy taste deep in my mouth, slowly moving down my throat, coupled with a strong, earthy smell of a diverse, healthy, vegetarian diet. So warm, filling my mouth completely and entirely, filling in every crevice, finding its way between my teeth, mixing with my saliva.

April turned round: "Oh wow!! Well you can't say I didn't warn you". While holding up her hair not to get it all dirty, she leaned closer, closed her eyes, and gave her own shit covering my face a big sniff: "Mmm, I smell nice today. Do I taste nice as well?!", she laughed. "I bet I do...", she quickly brushed her finger over the shit on my face and tasted it.

"Mmmm, not too bad", said April, pulling a face like she's test tasting some delicious canapé. "Not bad at all!", she smiled at me. "And you look cute with your face covered in my poop, mister! So cute, I know exactly what I want to do with you next!". All I could do in response was to breath through my nose and feel the shit slowly dripping down my throat.

April moved up closer to my face so that her erect cock was just a few inches away from her own shit. Helping with her hands, she brushed her erect penis around my face, collecting a lot of the excess, dripping shit. With her member covered with her own excrements, she used her hands to distribute the shit better around her penis.

She had a nice cock, a bit on the small side, but pretty and suited her complexion. Pleased with her efforts and with no inclination of helping me to get out from under the pile of shit on my face, April moved down to my crotch area. But it wasn't my dick she was interested in this time. She lifted my legs, and positioned herself next to my bum. I felt a little bit of pressure on my anus.

With a cheeky smile on her face, April pushed in, opening my ass hole wide to accommodate her fully erect dick. Slimy from being covered in shit, her cock went it without much resistance. My ass hole opened up, and I had to catch my breath as it was both pleasant and a bit painful to take her in that suddenly.

"Mmmm, so nice and tight babe", April was swinging away back and forth, filling my dirty hole with her shit covered cock. For a second there I though about how both of my holes are now filled with the brown nectar of this amazing human being. I was completely relaxed just letting it all happen.

April bent my legs in the knees and put my feet on her chest. I tried to grab and pull on her nipple with my toes but couldn't catch it in all the movement. She noticed that, smiled, and pulled my foot towards her face.

Playfully, she bit my heel, while rubbing her shit covered hands all over my foot, leaving streaks of brown on the sole and toes. Then she licked my sole from the heel all the way up to the toes, licking off her own shit in the process. After that she hungrily shoved my toes into her mouth, rolling her eyes in ecstasy. April, this beautiful slim girl with cute hormonal tits and feminine frame, was passionately fucking my ass while sucking my toes.

Finally, her soft shit in my throat reached a point where I had to swallow. I knew that wouldn't work with the soft slimy consistency of April's shit, as well as the fact that my whole mouth was full of it. I stood up a little on my elbows, being careful no to let April slip out of my hole, and started spitting out her shit.

With the help of my tongue, I've pushed the more solid pieces out of my mouth and onto my chin and chest. The rest of it, mixed my a lot of my saliva and the consistency of soft goo, slowly dripped down my mouth on top of the more solid pieces. I've tried swallowing what was left in my throat. It wasn't as easy as I hoped due to the consistency, but luckily my mouth was producing a lot of saliva and after a few tries I pushed what I could down into my stomach.

While still fucking my butt hole, April noticed I have freed my mouth. She let go of my foot and leaned down to my face. Her gorgeous face right next to mine, her big eyes totally cloudy from horniness, her lips half apart revealing her red tongue with a few streaks of brown. I could feel her warm, slightly shitty breath on my face.

I could tell she was getting close. Without thinking twice, I grabbed her by the back of her head and pulled her in for a kiss. Our lips connected, mouths parted, and my shit covered tongue made its way into April's mouth. With our faces pressed into each other, April sucked on my tongue like it was her favourite candy. We were moving our tongues, biting each other lips, passing shitty saliva from one mouth to each other.

Quickly April's white skin was covered in brown streaks all over, like someone has smeared shit all over it. Which was kinda the case. Suddenly, April grabbed my arms, pressed them hard into the bed, with a loud moan of pleasure and without breaking a kiss, started cumming deep into my ass. I swear I could feel her filling me in.

With the orgasm over, April was trying to catch her breath. She pulled away and smiled: "Oh my god, that was sublime!! Don't worry, I'll take care of you now." I wasn't worried, but also was quite happy to be taken care of. My cock was hard as rock and I was afraid that if I touched it it would explode within a second.

April pulled her dick out of my ass. With a quick glance I could see a bunch of shit caked on her wet looking cock, but I couldn't tell at this point if it was hers or mine. I could feel my hole opening and closing uncontrollably, farting out bits of her cum.

Still with a smile on her face, April sat down on her ass between my legs and playfully placed her feet on my stomach. Oh how I loved her beautiful feet. Her soles were super smooth and exceptionally taken care of. Her toes were absolutely perfect, with the nails covered in jet black gel pedicure. Slender like her fingers, each toe was a perfect picture starting with a very suckable big toe being the longest, moving on to smaller toes in a perfect arch.

She wiggled her toes a little bit, then planted them straight into her own shit, still resting on my chest. Moving her soles up and down my chest, I could see the shit covering her perfect feet, spreading in between those beautiful toes. She rubbed the feet together, spreading more shit around, on the top of her feet as well as the soles. Then she bent her knees and grabbed my cock with her feet.

It felt amazing - warm and slimy. Using her toes like fingers, she took my shaft right under them, squeezed a little bit to apply some pressure, and started moving her feet up and down my cock. Within seconds my dick was covered in brown honey, making her feet slide nice and smooth.

Straight away, I was close. But that wasn't the end of it. Suddenly April stopped moving her feet, bent over them and covered my cock head with her mouth. I loved how flexible she was and footjob/blowjob was my favourite way to come. Without waiting another second, I grabbed her head and shoved it deeper on to my dirty cock. April suppressed her gag reflex and swallowed my dick into her throat, all the way down.

Her nose and face shoved deep into her own shit covered feet, while I was holding her pressed firmly into my crotch, as deeply as you physically can. She wiggled her toes so I grabbed the big one, pulled on the corner of her mouth and shoved it in there for good measure. April looked at me with her big eyes and gagged. Her eyes and nose became all runny, but she didn't let the dick-gag out. another couple of seconds, another gag, and I could see some vomit making it's way from her mouth, around my cock and onto her feet.

I let her go and with a massive hurl she lifted her head, covering her feet and my cock with her vomit. Catching a big breath, she moved her feet up and down my cock to make sure I'm still up and going. She lowered her face to the mess she made, grabbed my cock with her hand and squeezed hard.

That was enough for me to explode. Seeing that I'm about to cum, she pressed harder with her feet making it more pleasant for my cum to seep through the pressure. I started cumming all over April's shit covered face. It felt like I was cumming for ages, but suddenly it was all over. April smiled at me, moved her finger across her face, collecting sperm and soft shit on it, and shoved it into her mouth, sucking hungrily. "Mmmm, you also taste nice today, babe". I pulled her in for a deep kiss.

temovic7
temovic7
21 Followers