One Afternoon Pt. 06

Story Info
Dirty time with April and Alexis.
2.1k words
4.22
4.4k
5
0

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 10/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
temovic7
temovic7
21 Followers

Contains trans and male scat, sex with a trans women, breath play. If you're not a fan, please skip this one.

***

Alexis wanted to taste my shit - I could tell. Her tongue, ferociously poking at my asshole just a few moments ago, retracted into her shit-smeared mouth while she pressed her lips over my brown hole. With another high-pitched fart, my asshole began crowning with a decent sized turd. Alexis wrapped her hands around my waist and gave out a little moan.

April repositioned herself in between Alexis' legs and gave her a gentle kiss right on her inner thigh. Alexis reacted by opening up her legs as wide as she could. With each kiss, April was playfully reaching closer to the shit-covered cunt. She picked up a small turd that came out of Alexis' ass just a few minutes ago and gently put it on Alexis' stomach. Kneeling before Alexis, April inspected the cunt she fucked just now. Both of the pussy lips as well as the clit were covered with the caked-on, brown chocolate, which started drying out a little bit on the edges.

April gently brushed her tongue over the clit to moisten it up a bit, then she repeated the same move with the pussy lips, smacking the taste of her own waste in between the licks. After that, April proceeded passionately licking out Alexis' dirty pussy. Moving her tongue in broad strokes, April moistened the drying out shit and smeared it all over Alexis' pussy. Focusing her tongue on Alexis' clit, she started slowly inserting her fingers into the pussy. Using just two fingers at first, she quickly upped the game by adding the third and the forth finger. Alexis' pussy was well stretch, juicy wet, and had no problem taking in 4 delicate fingers of my beautiful girlfriend. April grabbed the turd that was on Alexis' stomach with her left hand, pulled away for a few seconds, smeared some of the turd right onto Alexis' clit and proceeded licking off the freshly smeared shit.

In the mean time, I pushed hard. I grabbed both of Alexis' tits and twisted them while pushing. Her somewhat flappy breasts were a good handful. With a loud cracking sound, the first small turd escaped my asshole, dropping in Alexis' mouth. Although that was more than enough for Alexis, my ass decided it's time to drop the whole bomb. With a loud rumble, my asshole opened up again and more liquid shit started pouring from it and into Alexis' mouth.

Alexis couldn't take more into her mouth, while I continued covering her lips, nose and even eyes with a layer of soft mess. The shit started pouring off Alexis' face - it was that soft - and onto the once white linen. I could hear Alexis gasping for air under the layer of my waste. With her tongue, she pushed out some of the shit from her mouth and onto her chin, creating a little tunnel for her to breath as her nose was completely covered with shit.

In the mean time, April pulled out her four fingers from Alexis' pussy and pushed in the turd she had in her other hand. The shit was firm and entered the cunt for about an inch before breaking and smearing all over the vagina. With the added extra shit lubricant, April started using her fingers again to push the shit deeper into Alexis' pussy. One, two, three fingers in, the shit started mixing in nicely with an enormous amount of Alexis' pussy juices, producing an excellent lubricant.

With her left hand, April pushed two fingers together into Alexis' asshole. Her fingers were met with some resistance straight away - Alexis still had some shit in her. April moved her fingers around in Alexis' asshole and pulled them out. Both fingers were covered in shit and ass juices. Without thinking too much about it, April rolled her eyes in pleasure and sucked on both of the dirty fingers, using her tongue to get all the shit from her fingers and into her mouth.

With her right hand, she continued fingering Alexis' while adding the forth finger into the mix. April's hand was moving quickly, fucking Alexis' pussy hard. Shit and pussy juices mix were splashing around with every thrust. April added the fifth finger, and with a little resistance, her whole hand was inside Alexis' pussy. She was now shit-fisting Alexis, moving her hand deep inside, far beyond the wrist.

I was hard as never before. I turned around to see the mess I made and it was beautiful. Alexis face was pretty much all covered in my brown waste. It smelled vile. The shit was dripping all along her face, her forehead, her hight cheek bones, slowly covering her wavy hair, her ears. She was gasping for air as the shit now blocked all her holes. I wiped some of my shit from her nostrils, she blew out the excess shit from her nose and was able to breath a bit better.

I lowered towards her face and gently licked my own shit off her eye lids. It didn't taste good - way too bitter, making me wanna gag, but at least Alexis could now somewhat open her eyes. The whole thing was a lot to take in. I brushed my hand against the pooling shit under her head and started stroking my hard dick using shit as lubricant. Alexis saw this, smiled with a freaky, shit covered smile, and moved her hands onto my dick. She started wanking my cock with her right hand, while playing with my balls with her left one. I was getting close. Alexis moved her hand away from my balls, grabbed my wrist, and put my hand over her delicate neck, pressing my hand in.

I got the message and wrapped both of my hands around Alexis throat and judged her reaction. She gave me a small nod with a smile, so I started applying some pressure, very gently choking out Alexis. She carried on stroking my cock, while her neck and her face that was not covered in shit, started turning red and blue. Bubbles of shit-spit pushed to the edge of her lips. I could feel her grip on my dick getting weaker, so I let go of her neck. Alexis instinctively inhaled, but her shit covered mouth prevented her from getting the air she needed, so she started choking, coughing and spitting out all the shit onto my dick and torso. Once she was done emptying her mouth, I grabbed her chin and puled in for a kiss.

The taste of my shit was just vile and made me gag again. I pulled away from Alexis and slapped her face real hard. The shit splattered on the bed linen. I grabbed her hair from the back of her head and passionately kissed again, following with another hard slap. "Stroke my dick, you whore". Alexis wiped my stomach with her hands to get some of the shit on them, and resumed stroking my cock.

I moved my hands onto her throat and started coking her out again. She was instinctively increasing the speed she was stroking me while being chocked out. Tears filled her eyes before the eyes rolled back. I puled back and slapped her once more for a good measure. She bit her lip and smiled back. "Harder, please, harder!"

While this was happening, April carried on fisting Alexis' pussy. April pushed her left hand on top of Alexis' stomach to get some support while punch-fucking Alexis' pussy. "Oh you're such a loose bitch! My whole fist went into your pussy and I could probably get another one in there. I bet, I could even get..", April smiled and pulled out her fist from the pussy. It was covered in slimy shit mixed with pussy juices.

April then slapped Alexis' pussy a few times, before switching positions. Now sitting on her ass, April pushed her foot against Alexis' vagina, quickly covering her toes in shitty pussy juices. "Oh I bet your hungry hole can take my whole foot!", April started rubbing soft shit onto her foot, adding a bit of spit to make sure the shit spread is nice and silky. Happy with her efforts, she started pushing in her toes into April's pussy. One, two, three - one by one each of the toes went into the cunt. Four, five - couple of forceful pushes and you could no longer see the pretty black polish of April's toes - all of the toes were hiding somewhere in Alexis' pussy.

Alexis gave out a painful moan and tried pulling her legs together, but April slapped her pussy again, and pulled her legs even further apart. With a few strong thrusts of the leg, half the foot was inside the pussy. April leaned down and started playing with Alexis clit. Alexis gave out a more pleasured moan.

I wanted to see the show, so I turned around and moved my ass back on Alexis' face. There was my beautiful girlfriend, smiling and foot fisting the pussy of this incredible milf. I thought it was only fair to allow Alexis to cum. Moving into a 69 position, I stuck my dick down Alexis' mouth and lowered my lips to her pussy. April slowed her roll to make sure I can get to the clit and mostly focused on moving her toes inside on Alexis' pussy.

I grabbed Alexis' clit with my teeth and pulled on it, before switching to my lips and sucking i her clit deeply into my mouth. Alexis started shaking uncontrollably. Seeing this as an invitation, April pushed her foot even further, nearly reaching the pussy lips with her heel. Alexis couldn't control herself anymore, shaking and cumming for some good 30 seconds.

Once Alexis stopped shaking, April carefully pulled out her foot. Her black polished toes were covered in pussy shit goo. With a cheeky smile, April moved her foot on top of Alexis pussy in between my mouth and her clit. I opened my lips and got four out of five shit covered toes into my mouth. The taste was divine - recognisable, complex, bitter-sweet, muddy, earthy taste of Alexis' shit mixed in with the taste of Alexis' pussy juice. I sucked the foot as hard as I could, swallowing all I could get off it.

April playfully wiggled her toes inside my mouth, grabbing on my tongue as I moved it in between her toes, cleaning up her gorgeous feet. "Mmm, this feels so nice, but I think it's now your turn to cum, isn't it?". With that, April pushed me away with her other foot. "Get your dick out of that dirty whore's mouth".

I moved up a little bit, sliding my dick out of Alexis mouth, and lowered my asshole onto her tongue. Alexis, still somewhat in a shock from her orgasm, started slowly licking out my dirty hole. My dick was hard and ready for anything. April smiled, moved over Alexis' torso, turned around facing away from me, and lowered her ass just above Alexis tummy. With a smooth sound of shit moving out of the body, she pushed out a decent sized, somewhat curly, soft turd.

She then turned around, sat back down in between Alexis legs, and moved her feet right over the fresh, warm turd. April pushed both of her slender, beautiful feet into the turd, smashing it with her soles. The soft shit escaped from between the soles and covered in between her toes. She moved her soles together, rubbing them more with her waste. Then she grabbed as much of the smashed shit as she could and moved it over into my crotch.

She lowered her feet onto my wet dick letting the shit smear my shaft from above. She then started slowly moving her shit covered feet up and down my shaft, covering it with shit as much as she could. A pleasure moan escaped my mouth. The shit was silky soft and warm on my cock. April pushed herself up using her hands and move her torso closer to me. She then bent her knees and sat down on Alexis upper stomach, getting much closer to my shit covered dick.

April grabbed my torso as a leverage, and with her feet firmly wrapped around the base of my cock, moved her hot mouth over the tip of my dick. She spit on the tip with a long, juicy spittle and started moving her tongue around the head of my shit covered cock. "Mm, spicy", April smiled. With a quick motion, she nailed her throat onto my shaft, taking the cock so deep that her lips reached her own toes. Nothing in this world felt better than getting a dirty blowjob and a footjob at the same time. I could no longer hold back. I grabbed April's head and with a couple of swift motions, I was draining my balls into he throat.

temovic7
temovic7
21 Followers