All Comments on 'One and One Is Two'

by Harddaysknight

Sort by:
  • 124 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

She should have pretended to b Marcie

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Was there a story here....

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

1 star and no comment

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a great little story. 5 stars.

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsabout 2 years ago

You are the master. Great story! 5 stars, JB

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

that was just stupid. one star.

GamblnluckGamblnluckalmost 2 years ago

I'd missed this before. Loved it. 5 stars

NitpicNitpicover 1 year ago
If

If Grace had any sense she would have divorced Bill,for his disgraceful treatment of her.

Pinto931Pinto931over 1 year ago

That kind of role playing Carrie’s lots of inherent dangers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Claiming it to be role play still doesn't explain why the wife was wandering around with no bra.

cleareyedguycleareyedguyabout 1 year ago

Well done. It’s a challenge to create suspense. It could probably improve with some rewriting, but the basics are very solid. Kudos!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

cleareyedguy

"It could probably improve with some rewriting"

You get what you pay for.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

He made an understandable assumption but it turned out to be a Great mistake.

Bill S.

HarleyRider1955HarleyRider1955about 1 year ago

"Only because your big cock is so much bigger and better than my husband's and because you promised to cum on my tits, Jack!"

This last line is not what a husband wants to hear. His one wife telling a make believe Jack that his cock is bigger than her husbands and to cum on her tits. After what he went through, that would drive him away and considering divorce.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Terrible

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I normally like your writing, but this one had the names so mixed up I couldn't tell who was who. That makes the story confusing, to say the least.

Busman19639Busman196398 months ago

A cute light story with a twisted ending. It’s only a story.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Interesting, until the last sentence. I'd piss on my wife if she tried to blow me after saying that!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Good story. Is Jack bigger? If not, it’s an amusing role play. If he is it is a dangerous comment. Or is she spurring him to be more dominant.

miket0422miket04223 months ago

That last line definitely threw a damper on things.

The other issue I see is that Marcie was nowhere to be seen at the first party. Whether Marcie was quiet and mousy or not ... you she have really let Grace sit there in the arm of the chair with Jack's hand in her ass in front of all their friends?

Grace had been denying Bill sex on a regular basis for a long time, why would he believe that she went to the party without a bra just to entice him?

Too many little details seem to point to what Bill thought he heard being the truth.

bigurnbigurnabout 2 months ago

2 Stars, because Grace made it clear at the ending that she had sucking old Jack on her mind... So, if she already wasn't hooking up with him; she soon would be. What a wimp !

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHarddaysknight@Harddaysknight
I enjoy comments and seldom delete them. Writing is a pleasure for me. Reading comments, even negative comments, is a perverse pleasure. I thank Lit for providing a free forum to showcase my vast talent. Writing is recreation and fun for me. I am simply making shit up as I g...