All Comments on 'One and One Is Two'

by Harddaysknight

Sort by:
  • 124 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great

One of your better efforts. I love the games that your married couples sometimes play.

Boyd

zed0zed0over 16 years ago
I LOVE A HAPPY ENDING!

You are the "OH-Henry" of erotica.

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 16 years ago
Kinda fun story.

I say that cuz it was a little obvious to me that Gracie was a loving wife.. I guess because it's your story and M.O... [That's why I love your stories] I'm left wondering, in line with the story, what would his life been like had he never heard the second round of Jack and Marcie?? He'd always be suspicious, wouldn't he?? THAT can wear you down.. Good thing Jack and Marcie liked to play!!

bruce22bruce22over 16 years ago
One + One is Three

With Harddays Knight any day. I guessed the role play when

Grace was sure of her fidelity, but I still can not figure why she did not wear a bra to the first party. She was repulsing her husband's advances at home.

Lots of fun and who can understand women anyway!

Xman72357Xman72357over 16 years ago
Great Story

I think that the story is excellent, but the real question is there going to be a sequel where we find out that Grace and Jack set it up to ease Bill concerns. They could have easily done this. My second concern is that you never explained how this couple goes from party to party and keep having sex at everybody else house and they never get caught, why constantly take the risk.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
So the idiot wife immediately falls into role play

using the other guys name? Is this guy totally braindead or what. This smacks of setup. She knew where he was and as soon as she and Jack were missing he would go look for her. Jack and his wife are role playing, again supposedly, at another party at the same time his wife disappears? To many assumes here. The guy coming over to shake hands was a bit over the top. And at the prior party everyone would have wanted to know why he dumped them in the pool as soon as he arrived. My guess is wife, tiny one, and Jack are having threesomes and this is all to cool the hubby off. Wife seems to get off on dominance bits so that is why she is responding to her husband. All told a fair story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Is this guy a total Jackass or what?

Demanding a blowjob because he's angry with his wife--What a creepy piece of shit

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 16 years ago
Story has a good twist, but...

...it seems to me that there's a few times when the names get switched around between Jack and Bill and Grace and Marcie. Makes it harder to follow. Strange that Jack and Marcie would role play the way they did, but I guess that is what makes the story. Plus, I'm not sure Grace would react the way she did when Bill threatened to throw her out - I think she'd probably just get angry and leave or start a huge fight (which is what my wife would do), but who knows?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great

i like the story. HDK touch all over it. always interesting.

Alvaron53Alvaron53over 16 years ago
An enjoyable story but not your best

I'm with gatorhermit: Bill overreacted to what he thought was going on. The disrespect he shows to his wife would've infuriated me, and I have to believe most wives would not have tolerated it either. I can't figure out why Grace didn't tell him to shove it, pack her stuff and move out, particularly with the author's description of their marriage. She doesn't act as I expected from the author's portrayal, and that damaged the storytelling. The name errors were annoying and careless.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 16 years ago
Similar to GOOFY & MY WIFE

HDK

<br></br>

love the mystery of this one but it doesnt really work. Dont get me wrong the story is GREAT and similar in some way to GOOFY and MY WIFE....

<br></br>

The BRA thing doesnt work. The wife explanation could make sense by ITSELF but NOT in the totally of the whole story.

<br></br>

Now according to his wife NOTHING has been going between her and JACK... so when BILL tosses GRACIE into the pool... for what would SEEM to be NO justified reason... GRACIE quietly accepts his actions? Then at the end when GRACIE figures it out she doesnt get upset that she was being unjustly accussed...?

<br></br>

On this point I agree with Alvaron53... the wife's reactions seem to make No sense.

<br></br>

What are the odds that GRACIE was NOT wearing a Bra the exact day he walked by the window the 1st time?

<br></br>

what are the odds that while BILL was playing horseshoes that his wife would disappear the same time Jack did?

<br></br>

and that GRACIE would show up at the exact Moment he was listening to Jack to pretend to fuck his wife?

<br></br>

what about his wife increasing rejection on him sexually over the past several months?

<br></br>

There may be another side to this.... a sequel and /or alterate ending may be justified

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
what total gibberish nonsense!

so much attempt at cleverness for nothing, author. you should have put the story under "mystery that is really stupid". <p>

if you want the readers to "guess" whether 1 + 1 really does equal 2, you need to do a better job than that. this is totally moronic and 5th grad-ish, not deserving of neither YOUR time/effort nor ours as readers. <p>

from authors like you, I expect REAL cleverness, not failed attempts, hope that the readers are not gonna be bright enough so they'd wrack their little brains tryin' to solve the deep mystery of vagueness, double-meaning situations, etc. <p>

i can't believe YOU think the average has iq's that low and still you tried to insult them! and failed, too! LOL!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I have to agree with the negatives...

...it's not even one of your mediocre works. Nothing works for me, especially the couple screwing in someone else's house and role playing about another couple at the party. Daft! Totally daft!

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 16 years ago
I'm a bit unsure; too many coincidences . . .

If Grace was innocent and Marcie and Jack were "role-playing" then why was Jack's arm around Grace feeling her ass at the first party? Why did Jack "remove his arm from Grace's backside" when Bill came up to them looking angry, unless there was some guilt? And if Grace truly wore no bra at the party where coincidental role-play took place between Jack and Marcie that Bill overheard and assumed was really his wife and Jack getting it on, then why was Grace uninterested in sex with Bill for so long leading up to this party? Lots of coincidences here. Want another? OK, Grace gets home in the minimum amount of time and acts contrite. That smacks of guilt. Why does Jack accept being dumped into the pool, as another pointed out, unless he is guilty? I think another comment was right on the money; it is very plausible that the second party scene was a set-up to make Bill think he had it all wrong about what really went on at the first party. I think a sequel, or at least an alternate ending, would be helpful to clarify the situation as I feel there are lots of unknowns at this stage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
mediocre story by excellant writer

To me, you are one of the best,if not the best writer on this site, but this story is not up to your usual standard. It just doesn't make any sense. Why did she stop sex before party? Why didn't she insist that Jack explain what the hell his problem was.Why?Why/ Well, you get the idea.

60 year old George

sanman52sanman52over 16 years ago
Husband's reasoning

There certainly was enough ambiguity in the story to justify thinking that something really was going on between Jack and Grace, but what I found most bothersome was Bill's ultimate reason for being upset. He was upset that Grace hadn't been fucking him silly and giving him more blow jobs than he could handle, but that she had reduced her sex with him to a minimum and was apparently having sexual relations with another man.<br><br>His reasoning was that if he had been getting an adiquate amount of sex from Grace than he probably could have accepted her slutting around. What kind of moronic thinking is that? There was nothing in the story that indicated that Bill wanted, desired or would tolerate Grace being with another man prior to his supposed discovery of Grace and Frank together.<br><br>I think that HDK is one of the finest writers on this site and certainly the most creative and inventive, but this story was not one of his best.

Longhorn__07Longhorn__07over 16 years ago
Good Stuff

Not your usual story, but an excellent read nonetheless. Thanks for sharing it with us.

LH

KOLKOREKOLKOREover 16 years ago
But if there are many trees...

Some may get confused and not see the forest... But before I turn to the my main effort (it again turned long) to respond to some of the comments on the story I just wish to thank HDK for the enjoyable time I had due to your very well crafted work. Please hurry with more. It’s getting cold soon and people will be staying more at home…<P>

I need to say that despite partial agreement with some of the details of the critique, in my opinion it misses the point on account of irrelevancy, or at best very low relevancy. I’ll try to explain. When I finished the story, and in this case I mean exactly when I was reading the final line, I was laughing hard. And yes, even though I could guess or at least suspect the direction of the ending from an earlier point, the ending still pleased me just as much, maybe even more. How could it be? Well, when there is a well timed, finely performed musical performance, you sit and listen to a piece by your favorite musician; you may know every note, or if it’s a new piece, you know the style of your favorite musician and by no means you are surprised by the general direction and the style. You enjoy the particulars and the timing of the implantation. That’s what carries the day for me, the essence of the pleasure of repeated reading or new exposure to favorite artists, be it from the literary branches of the arts or from music or any other form for that matter. <P>

Having said all that, no work has immunity just because of the “name” of its creator. So why my claim for none or low relevancy? Because the details should always be judged according to the context of the whole. The whole here being a humoristic story. It does not give the narrator a total freedom from any accuracy, but it does separate it, say, from a detective or, for that matter, a serious narrative where a question, as one has raised: could it be that the whole last part was a staged act, organized by the wife and her lover to mislead the husband, be a reasonable one. Of course it could be. But the last line excludes this option as this very humorous line by the wife shows that the intention of the implied author is to entertain us through humor - in this story. On the other hand, there is no hint or any particular indication in the text which supports the conspiracy theory which would in turn would have made the explicit humoristic ending into some cruel joke (to which we don’t have any indication).<P>

As far as the improbability of a woman not wearing a bra at a pool party, the way I see it (pun only partially intended) is that it’s exactly .5; namely she could either wear a bra or not. Not that low a

Probability in my book. Beyond that, if we wish to calculate; even in a serious context mores and social etiquette probability is not the right tool to use. With much ‘softer’ measurement tools as likelihood, given the social circumstances: after work; pool party and informal gathering, I am much more inclined to further add to the likelihood of the wife’s decision. But the most important argument is right in front of us. The whole issue of probabilities or likelihood has a point if a suspicion still exists. If you remember the wife had her own explanation to her risqué appearance. Once we reach the end we are supposed to go back and re-read the story, now knowing that she was telling the truth (after all she was not with her NON lover as evident by her being next to her peeping husband). <P>

Assessing the rest of the misleading cues should fall within the creative license of the author and for the purpose of the enjoyment of the ready to be somewhat mislead readers. Examples: the wondering hand of the social menace neighbor (he was attracted to her all that time); the temporary disappearance of the wife (how rare could be a bathroom calling?) etc. <P>

The critical point is not whether there were misleading points which were proven to be benign by the end of the story, but whether the benign and funny ending creates a hard contradiction with any facts previously told in the story. Even though it could happen to any author, I have not found any in my reading. <P>

My suggestion: look at the big picture and the context in your critique (especially when a shift in the plot, surprising or not, calls for the rereading of the story).

michael1950michael1950over 16 years ago
I agree with vulcan of ohio

This story while entertaining leaves too many loose ends and requires a sequal. thanks.

KOLKOREKOLKOREover 16 years ago
No need for any sequel!

If an enraged husband was rushing at your direction and you were having your hand at the very low back of another's wife wouldn't you remove your arm ASAP? <P>

If you were enjoying a flirt, then watching your husband/wife enraged and threatening with immediate divorce wouldn't you want to settle what ever it is that could threaten the marriage and hurry home? I would. <P>

If some one acted in an extremely untypical violent manner wouldn't the threat of further potential physical challenge could make you stop, especially if you knew deep inside that you might have infuriated an especially jealous husband with an overly overt flirtation? I believe most would stop and cut their loses. <P>

And what about the guilty behavior. It is one possibility but not the only one. Never close your reading mind too narrowly. She could have acted mellow out of shock and fear from his reaction to her behavior at the pool; his atypical enraged reaction’ his threat for divorce or she could be secretly enjoying the dominant man she found. One thing you never read is a direct admission or a direct evidence of any sort for any guilt. <P>

Time to give it up and bravely admit the initial over reading in the first read.

peggytwittypeggytwittyover 16 years ago
This is just so much fun

Thanks for the laugh and putting me there seeing each thing transpire in my minds eye. I could see Bill almost swallow his heart as Grace stood next to him asking if he is watching someone. I almost fell off my chair laughing. This was just so so good.<P>Great writing and such fun entertainment. Thank you again!!!!!!!!!!!!!<P>PT

wetapapwetapapover 16 years ago
interesting,

i didn't care for it the first time through. it wasn't bad, but didn't seem to click for me. just finished reading it a again and i liked it. must have gotten up on the wrong side of bed the first time. then again, the second read should have told me something, because i never read a bad story twice. your fan always, wetapap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
role playing ?

so marcie is not quite so passive and demur ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
He is an arrogant son of a bitch

I assume this is meant to be somewhat satiric, but to me, he is just an arrogant male chauvinist son of a bitch. I miss the humor and I would divorce him.

the Ct. Yankee

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
could be

that it was a setup at this party, could be that there was more between Jack/Marcie and Grace before/during the Lang party, for it would "explain" her attitude on a number of things. But why not just accept it face value for a straight story with some sarcasm. If there's a sequel coming as requested by several readers, I trust HDK to be able to make it a good one like he usually does. G.Belgium

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Sorry he doesnt come off arrogant he comes off

as a loving husband afraid his wife is a cheating slut. That is arrogant that is love.

clark3001clark3001over 14 years ago
Where did this come from ?

This was...yawn !

oldwayneoldwayneabout 14 years ago
Don't believe any of what you hear...

and only half of what you see! You got me that time. Great tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Nice tale

A well-constructed and amusing plot

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
As soon as I read he called her bitch, slut, and tramp

I stopped reading and rated it 1*. There is no justification to speak to a woman in those terms and it would be a big turn off to the woman.

jasonnhjasonnhover 12 years ago
Pretty funny

There were a LOT of mixed up names. That is simply careless. But the story idea was cute. Bill got pissed off, demanding, and their sex life got a lot better. And it was all over a mis-perception. Some folks got wondering about what was going on at the first party with Jack and Grace but it's pretty clear that Jack gets off on Grace. He has his wife role playing her. Grace is also a friendly gal. Jack also seems to be a bit of a touchy feely guy. I agree it's all a bit convenient but that's how stories are set up. I think Bill is lucky that Grace didn't get angry at the end but she appears to be a really cool lady that recognizes their sex life has been a lot better since Bill got more demanding so she eagerly plays along. What a great wife. <br><br>

As to disrespect for women by calling them a bitch, God, you're going to have trouble reading a LOT of stories with a PC attitude like that. Besides that, some couples get off on that kind of talk. Jack and Marcie seemed happy with their arrangement. Bill and Grace thought it was hot. In some other categories like BDSM or non consent it's almost required to trash talk your partner. Give me a break.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Dwornock is a fag

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
IMITATION IS A SINCERE FORM OF FLATTERY

for something you care for and about. TK U MLJ LV NV

norcal62norcal62over 12 years ago
Oh, come on! What real woman would ask a man to cum on her tits?

What a crappy male fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DWnorcal strikes again

Get out of the basement or cave or solitary confinement - jeebus christmas, big world out here where lots of people ask for lots of things, some pretty crazy

norcal62norcal62over 12 years ago
And the ending twist was stupid.

Having hubby pull out his pud was an unforgivable move. How utterly dumb.

And having a couple start screwing in someone else's house in the middle of a party is beyond reasonable. Way to blow a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DWnorcal is so stupid

he got run over by a parked car

norcal62norcal62over 12 years ago
HDK makes a good read, many times.

This is not one of them for me. Just an explanation for one of the stories

that didn't make the cut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DWnorcal is so stupid

he sends faxes with stamps on them

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 12 years ago
I'm Dizzy...

From the multiple splendiferous plot twists. Five Whirling, Spinning Stars are henceforth awarded to author !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
If HDK was a rock star...

he'd be the Beatles (check out his story titles), one "top ten hit" after another. A simple plot taken to the extremes of hilarity. Well done.

BetterEndingBetterEndingover 11 years ago
One of My Favorites

I love this story. Thanks for a great read!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
sigh

great story but horrible job putting it to paper. constantly getting the peoples names wrong he threw grace in the pool and pulled marcie out???? or bill said he was sorry to himself after the incident. couldnt keep track of anyone especially when it is about people pretending to be other people lol 2 stars

OneShotOneOneShotOnealmost 11 years ago
I love

Stories in which the husband and wife actually love one another.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Awwww....annon 10 3 13 did hdk confuse your tiny little turd of a brain?? Did the nice authore confuse the shit out of a nameless retard?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Awwww....annon 5/13/13 at least he can fucking spell

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
HDK is the kind of author

that likes to take a joke and make it into a story. There is a setup, and then there is a punch line. Frankly this is a great talent, and I feel why he is so beloved, and perhaps considered royalty around here. Especially when you take into account that it is incredibly difficult to find humor in life's tragedies. His gift is to illicit a chuckle instead of a tear. I think HDK wants to make the reader think, but he neither expects or demands his audience to think TOO hard. If gaps have been left into the storyline for you to draw an inference, or perhaps form your own opinion about what "REALLY HAPPENED", then I beg you to remember that this is ALL FICTION people!! So that said, part of me would like to think she was guilty, and I would think the threesome of Jack/Marcie/ and Grace, with the roleplaying cover-up to be witnessed by the narrator to be very likely. However, I'm also sure that HDK would be satisfied with you simply laughing at the intended punch line to a joke. After a complicated misunderstanding, a marriage is actually improved instead of destroyed. So a Priest, a Rabbi, and a cheating wife walk into a bar. And the bartender says...(HDK turns it into a creative story for literotica here)...and then....ba-dump-bump!!!!

phil2213phil2213about 10 years ago
Wow!! This was fun.

HDK this was masterful writing. No way to improve it. Thank you!

SyrustheVirusSyrustheVirusabout 10 years ago

So the dude thought his wife was cheating on him and his response was the take out his cock and beat off?....I give it a 1

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Moron,

Looking so hard for a cuck you miss what really is going on, he was watching the guy he threw into the pool with his own wife role playing.

fanfarefanfarealmost 10 years ago
lack of reading comprehension

Okay, I can understand if someone did not enjoy reading this story. Difference of opinions is why we bet on horse races.

What baffles me is the number of commentators who seem to believe that they are reading a real life account of peoples interactions.

Uhh folks, this is fiction. With fictional characters committing fiction acts in a fictional setting.

Sometimes on this site, I feel like an anthropologist studying Martians. Do you trolls even understand why people would find you figures of ridicule?

DFWBeastDFWBeastalmost 10 years ago
OK that was creative!

Very nice tale with a fun twist. Wife character was a bit bi-polar (can't imagine that she'd bow down that quick). Solid 4****

krosis666krosis666over 9 years ago
Not guilty

Grace was not guilty of cheating, but she definitely is not innocent! She goes to a party, without her husband, braless, and spends the time flirting with a guy she KNOWS wants her! Us guys are not the most subtle of creatures, and women are born with an innate ability to read body language, (why do you think women can manipulate us so easily?). Trust me, she knew how Jack felt. And what does she do? She allows him to sit by her side and fondle her ass!

What were her first words when she found out Jack was fantasizing and role-playing about her? "That's so sweet!" And then immediately goes down and starts sucking her husband's cock, an idea that actually made her cry, only days before! Not only that, but SHE begins role-playing and fantasizing that the cock she is sucking is not her husband's, but that of Jack! Her immediate response is talk about how much bigger Jack's cock is, compared to her husband. It really seems that Jack isn't the only one carrying a torch!

As I said, she might not be guilty of cheating, but she is most definitely NOT innocent!

krosis666krosis666over 9 years ago
Also

I must comment on the fact that you end almost ALL of your stories the same way, HDK. In the majority of your stories, where there is ANY disagreement or conflict between husband and wife, you finish the tale with the wife giving hubby a blowjob, because she refused before, and suddenly all is right with the world, and the relationship! Do you REALLY believe all men to be that shallow and one-dimensional? Forgive any offence just because she sucks his cock?

Perhaps instead of sending troops to the middle-east to die, the government should send pornstars! World peace ensues!

ErotFanErotFanover 9 years ago
Again with the killer closing line!

Where do you come up with them?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Porn stars

Maybe sending porn stars to the Middle East could possibly cause world peace. Hard to be angry while having sex!

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
WHO SAID ONLY 2 CAN PLAY

when the teams are evenly divided. TK U MLJ LV NV

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
@krosis666

It was a JOKE!

Sheesh, get a sense of humor, will you, please!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 9 years ago
You Know

I don't know what the joke is but it sure wasn't funny. Bill had a right to be pissed and he reacted accordingly. Grace isn't cheating but it seems she needs to be more like a supportive wife as opposed to bossing Bill around. Maybe she can actually go to one of his families parties instead of complaining.

Just my silly opinion

Texas_Air_ForceTexas_Air_Forcealmost 9 years ago
Twilight Zone failure....

So we are supposed to believe this asshole goes to a party, pulls his wife to a room and makes her pretend to be another woman? What husband listens to what he thinks is his wife being unfaithful and does NOT mention it to her? What wife goes to a party and sluts around with another man while her husband isn't there, then is surprised when she is caught??

Totally unbelievable...I expected better from you! This stupid scenario almost ended in a divorce. 1*

SuddenThunderSuddenThunderalmost 9 years ago
not worth the electrons used nor the brain cells lost reading this....

i suppose it was supposed to be funny. it wasn't.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 9 years ago
Enjoyed it

an interesting tale. Clever ending. Thanks.

SyrustheVirusSyrustheVirusabout 8 years ago

Why did he wip his dick out when he thought his wife was cheating on him?

Ib_SaysIb_Saysabout 8 years ago

was Marcie or Grace, in the water? Did Jack suddenly turn into Bill when he offered his hand? Seems like the author can't keep the names of his characters straight.

The proofreading on this story must have been nonexistent.

And why did the author think it a good idea to write yet yet another sorry bastard that got a boner and masturbates at the though of his wife being unfaithful, that's some sick shit.

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketabout 8 years ago
Ugh

I don't usually go negative on authors as they try hard to entertain their readers. However, this was one really dumb story.

Pappy7Pappy7about 8 years ago
Wow. I read in some comments a year or so ago that were actually written in 2001

about how some of the writers were showing the husbands as men who were excited by their wives fucking someone else and the comment was, on that story, that it couldn't get any worse than that (story). I guess this guy and really most of the others on here took that as a challenge cause that's about all you see on here. Writing was good, of course, just didn't like the "surprise" ending. Not even going to rate this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Omg

What a horrible, insulting, trashy story. Yuck.

christmas_apechristmas_apealmost 8 years ago

sexcellent and hilarious. thank you!

Ib_SaysIb_Saysover 7 years ago
Name confusion

This story could use some more editing, the author got the characters' names wrong several times.

Pappy7Pappy7about 7 years ago
Re-read and

still can't get past the audacity of the wife. He almost drowned her and Jack at the party because he absolutely wouldn't entertain the idea that his wife was cheating. I never have believed that she wasn't doing some kind of shit with Jack. She was braless and sitting on the arm of his chair and he had his hand on her back. And no one at the party had any problem with that? Then the friend wants assurances that he won't hurt the wife? Really? And at the end she wants to play like her husband is Jack? I think maybe she needs to hit the road, literally. Maybe a few asphalt burns will straighten out her personality. Entitled bitch.

HankWTullamoreHankWTullamoreabout 7 years ago
Bra issues, hubby being played.

Meh

starmanfivestarmanfiveabout 7 years ago
Some people don't get it!

Many measure the quality of a story by how wimpy the protagonist is. Others judge a story by the absence or presence of a reconciliation. There are many other aspects to look at in a story. This story deals with the shifting balance of power in a marriage. The funny part is that he was mistaken (or lead astray unintentionally) about his wife's' fidelity. This story is brilliant and funny and on a whole 'nother level than even some of the best tales on this site. My hat is off to HDK.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
FACE IT GUYS... ALL WOMEN ARE WHORES AT HEART.

That includes your mother, sisters, wife and daughters. If they're in a safe and secure location, with the right motivation, their legs will open to welcome a strange cock.

A fiver.. * * * * *

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1* because wimpy doesnt divorce the bitch .

hope he figures it out eventually

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
UGH!!!

This story couldn't be more ridiculous!

MusicGuy4FunMusicGuy4Funalmost 7 years ago
Story redeemed itself

A <b>cute</b> little <i>twist.</i>

sexydad50sexydad50about 6 years ago
Hot and I lived it!

Fantasyl role play, funny!

BetterEndingBetterEndingabout 6 years ago
I Dunno

Did some of you guys even read the story???

Not my first read HDK. Still good! Thanks.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 6 years ago
Thoughts

"You haven't been too interested in me lately and I thought it might turn you on a little," - According to him, SHE'S the one who hasn't been very interested.

"It's degrading to a woman" - It's funny how many women think that blow jobs are degrading to women, but don't think it's degrading to men for them to eat out women!

"You don't want to see me jiggling all the time, do you?" - That didn't seem to bother her when she went to the Lang's party, WITHOUT her husband!

No matter how much he trusted Grace, given what he heard it was a rational assumption. It also didn't help that she wandered off while he was playing horseshoes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
BS

BS even the writer got confused himself. No plot, just BS

jharpjharpover 5 years ago

Took me almost 10 years to find this one but I did. Damn good one. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A (slightly fuller) Five Star Flash Story

Clever and fun - thanks for sharing. Some of these trolls either don't read the stories they comment on or, more likely, they can't read and comprehend what they read. Kind of trumpie-like, don't you think?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Any

Any self respecting woman would have told him where to stuff his bullying and his demands.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
NICE.

Loved it , the ending made me chuckle, just5🌟.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Very good

Another good story with a twist at the end. A pleasure to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I liked the story except ...

The main character was obviously a jealous man ready to fight over any indiscretion on his wife's part so his jerking off at the window all excited while he thought his wife was giving a blowjob seemed totally ridiculous. The character is a man or a wimp, one or the other.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 4 years ago
Fun read.

But I hope they fix their marriage. They won't survive that demanding shit.

calibammacalibammaabout 4 years ago
He’s no wimp

The man is no wimp and I think jack and his Grace tricked him in the end. How would she know to come looking for him when he couldn’t find her after his horseshoe game. And why wasn’t he at the first party but seem to stumble upon it? This story need a redo clearing up all the weird missing parts. To the guy calling him jealous. Let’s see what you do after hearing what you thought was your wife and jack 😂

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 4 years ago
He played wimp for years let her run everything her family not his etc suddenly finds out she cheating

Other comments why late

Why not confront

Especially get a hard on if thinking wife having sex with another No fucking way

Hiding as go into stomping ass mode

OPrimeOPrimeabout 4 years ago
On no that won't fly

The last part where she pretends to be with Jack would cause me to zip up go home and pack her shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Ya

Not buying it either. Losing the bra at first party coinsidence? Agree that calling him jack would of been the deal breaker.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
HAHAHAHA

I suspected as much when he mentioned she was also braless that day on hte pool.

fritz51fritz51almost 4 years ago
Liked the story, but...

Bill whipping out his dick and beating off when seeing what (at the time) he believes is his wife blowing the very guy that the whole fucked up mess centered around does not fit. The first time Bill was willing, even eager to face down a bigger guy, regardless of outcome. Now, with what seems to be a repeat performance of his wife's infidelity he becomes aroused?..... Not likely, and totally unnecessary to the story. Grace catching him peeping and causing him to fall off of the make shift scaffold was sufficient.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

What Fritz51 said. Good story until then. 3*

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Again

Another story with a funny twist at the end.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 3 years agoAuthor

Reading comprehension? I try to not spell out every little thing in my stories. I leave some up to the reading skills of the readers. The guy was able to look in and "SEE" the other guy getting a blow job. He could "SEE" what the fuck was going on. The neighbors were pretending his wife was giving the blowjob and it was erotic to see, He did not think it was his wife blowing the guy since he could "SEE" the entire thing and still remembered what his wife looked like. He knew it was not his wife. Why was that so difficult to grasp for some?

mattenwmattenwover 3 years ago

He reacts like a cheated little child when he thinks his wife is cheating, but he doesn't have the courtesy to tell his friend about his wife's cheating.

LetthatsinkinLetthatsinkinabout 3 years ago

Was he seriously about to jack off (pardon the pun) to his supposed wife getting fucked?

carindenniscarindennisalmost 3 years ago

IMO it went off the rails when he failed to confront Grace. GRANTED, Bill got more of his "groove" back once he thought the horns had been hung. But still, this is an area that cannot be compromised. FIDELITY first.

2 stars - sorry.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHarddaysknight@Harddaysknight
7140 Followers
I enjoy comments and seldom delete them. Writing is a pleasure for me. Reading comments, even negative comments, is a perverse pleasure. I thank Lit for providing a free forum to showcase my vast talent. Writing is recreation and fun for me. I am simply making shit up as I g...