All Comments on 'One and One Is Two'

by Harddaysknight

Sort by:
  • 124 Comments
bigurnbigurnabout 2 months ago

2 Stars, because Grace made it clear at the ending that she had sucking old Jack on her mind... So, if she already wasn't hooking up with him; she soon would be. What a wimp !

miket0422miket04223 months ago

That last line definitely threw a damper on things.

The other issue I see is that Marcie was nowhere to be seen at the first party. Whether Marcie was quiet and mousy or not ... you she have really let Grace sit there in the arm of the chair with Jack's hand in her ass in front of all their friends?

Grace had been denying Bill sex on a regular basis for a long time, why would he believe that she went to the party without a bra just to entice him?

Too many little details seem to point to what Bill thought he heard being the truth.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Good story. Is Jack bigger? If not, it’s an amusing role play. If he is it is a dangerous comment. Or is she spurring him to be more dominant.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Interesting, until the last sentence. I'd piss on my wife if she tried to blow me after saying that!

Busman19639Busman196398 months ago

A cute light story with a twisted ending. It’s only a story.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I normally like your writing, but this one had the names so mixed up I couldn't tell who was who. That makes the story confusing, to say the least.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Terrible

HarleyRider1955HarleyRider1955about 1 year ago

"Only because your big cock is so much bigger and better than my husband's and because you promised to cum on my tits, Jack!"

This last line is not what a husband wants to hear. His one wife telling a make believe Jack that his cock is bigger than her husbands and to cum on her tits. After what he went through, that would drive him away and considering divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

He made an understandable assumption but it turned out to be a Great mistake.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

cleareyedguy

"It could probably improve with some rewriting"

You get what you pay for.

cleareyedguycleareyedguyabout 1 year ago

Well done. It’s a challenge to create suspense. It could probably improve with some rewriting, but the basics are very solid. Kudos!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Claiming it to be role play still doesn't explain why the wife was wandering around with no bra.

Pinto931Pinto931over 1 year ago

That kind of role playing Carrie’s lots of inherent dangers.

NitpicNitpicover 1 year ago
If

If Grace had any sense she would have divorced Bill,for his disgraceful treatment of her.

GamblnluckGamblnluckalmost 2 years ago

I'd missed this before. Loved it. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

that was just stupid. one star.

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsabout 2 years ago

You are the master. Great story! 5 stars, JB

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a great little story. 5 stars.

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

1 star and no comment

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Was there a story here....

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

She should have pretended to b Marcie

carindenniscarindennisalmost 3 years ago

IMO it went off the rails when he failed to confront Grace. GRANTED, Bill got more of his "groove" back once he thought the horns had been hung. But still, this is an area that cannot be compromised. FIDELITY first.

2 stars - sorry.

LetthatsinkinLetthatsinkinabout 3 years ago

Was he seriously about to jack off (pardon the pun) to his supposed wife getting fucked?

mattenwmattenwover 3 years ago

He reacts like a cheated little child when he thinks his wife is cheating, but he doesn't have the courtesy to tell his friend about his wife's cheating.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 3 years agoAuthor

Reading comprehension? I try to not spell out every little thing in my stories. I leave some up to the reading skills of the readers. The guy was able to look in and "SEE" the other guy getting a blow job. He could "SEE" what the fuck was going on. The neighbors were pretending his wife was giving the blowjob and it was erotic to see, He did not think it was his wife blowing the guy since he could "SEE" the entire thing and still remembered what his wife looked like. He knew it was not his wife. Why was that so difficult to grasp for some?

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Again

Another story with a funny twist at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

What Fritz51 said. Good story until then. 3*

fritz51fritz51almost 4 years ago
Liked the story, but...

Bill whipping out his dick and beating off when seeing what (at the time) he believes is his wife blowing the very guy that the whole fucked up mess centered around does not fit. The first time Bill was willing, even eager to face down a bigger guy, regardless of outcome. Now, with what seems to be a repeat performance of his wife's infidelity he becomes aroused?..... Not likely, and totally unnecessary to the story. Grace catching him peeping and causing him to fall off of the make shift scaffold was sufficient.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
HAHAHAHA

I suspected as much when he mentioned she was also braless that day on hte pool.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Ya

Not buying it either. Losing the bra at first party coinsidence? Agree that calling him jack would of been the deal breaker.

OPrimeOPrimeabout 4 years ago
On no that won't fly

The last part where she pretends to be with Jack would cause me to zip up go home and pack her shit.

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 4 years ago
He played wimp for years let her run everything her family not his etc suddenly finds out she cheating

Other comments why late

Why not confront

Especially get a hard on if thinking wife having sex with another No fucking way

Hiding as go into stomping ass mode

calibammacalibammaover 4 years ago
He’s no wimp

The man is no wimp and I think jack and his Grace tricked him in the end. How would she know to come looking for him when he couldn’t find her after his horseshoe game. And why wasn’t he at the first party but seem to stumble upon it? This story need a redo clearing up all the weird missing parts. To the guy calling him jealous. Let’s see what you do after hearing what you thought was your wife and jack 😂

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 4 years ago
Fun read.

But I hope they fix their marriage. They won't survive that demanding shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I liked the story except ...

The main character was obviously a jealous man ready to fight over any indiscretion on his wife's part so his jerking off at the window all excited while he thought his wife was giving a blowjob seemed totally ridiculous. The character is a man or a wimp, one or the other.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Very good

Another good story with a twist at the end. A pleasure to read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
NICE.

Loved it , the ending made me chuckle, just5🌟.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Any

Any self respecting woman would have told him where to stuff his bullying and his demands.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A (slightly fuller) Five Star Flash Story

Clever and fun - thanks for sharing. Some of these trolls either don't read the stories they comment on or, more likely, they can't read and comprehend what they read. Kind of trumpie-like, don't you think?

jharpjharpover 5 years ago

Took me almost 10 years to find this one but I did. Damn good one. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
BS

BS even the writer got confused himself. No plot, just BS

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 6 years ago
Thoughts

"You haven't been too interested in me lately and I thought it might turn you on a little," - According to him, SHE'S the one who hasn't been very interested.

"It's degrading to a woman" - It's funny how many women think that blow jobs are degrading to women, but don't think it's degrading to men for them to eat out women!

"You don't want to see me jiggling all the time, do you?" - That didn't seem to bother her when she went to the Lang's party, WITHOUT her husband!

No matter how much he trusted Grace, given what he heard it was a rational assumption. It also didn't help that she wandered off while he was playing horseshoes.

BetterEndingBetterEndingabout 6 years ago
I Dunno

Did some of you guys even read the story???

Not my first read HDK. Still good! Thanks.

sexydad50sexydad50over 6 years ago
Hot and I lived it!

Fantasyl role play, funny!

MusicGuy4FunMusicGuy4Funalmost 7 years ago
Story redeemed itself

A <b>cute</b> little <i>twist.</i>

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
UGH!!!

This story couldn't be more ridiculous!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1* because wimpy doesnt divorce the bitch .

hope he figures it out eventually

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
FACE IT GUYS... ALL WOMEN ARE WHORES AT HEART.

That includes your mother, sisters, wife and daughters. If they're in a safe and secure location, with the right motivation, their legs will open to welcome a strange cock.

A fiver.. * * * * *

starmanfivestarmanfiveabout 7 years ago
Some people don't get it!

Many measure the quality of a story by how wimpy the protagonist is. Others judge a story by the absence or presence of a reconciliation. There are many other aspects to look at in a story. This story deals with the shifting balance of power in a marriage. The funny part is that he was mistaken (or lead astray unintentionally) about his wife's' fidelity. This story is brilliant and funny and on a whole 'nother level than even some of the best tales on this site. My hat is off to HDK.

HankWTullamoreHankWTullamoreover 7 years ago
Bra issues, hubby being played.

Meh

Pappy7Pappy7over 7 years ago
Re-read and

still can't get past the audacity of the wife. He almost drowned her and Jack at the party because he absolutely wouldn't entertain the idea that his wife was cheating. I never have believed that she wasn't doing some kind of shit with Jack. She was braless and sitting on the arm of his chair and he had his hand on her back. And no one at the party had any problem with that? Then the friend wants assurances that he won't hurt the wife? Really? And at the end she wants to play like her husband is Jack? I think maybe she needs to hit the road, literally. Maybe a few asphalt burns will straighten out her personality. Entitled bitch.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysover 7 years ago
Name confusion

This story could use some more editing, the author got the characters' names wrong several times.

christmas_apechristmas_apealmost 8 years ago

sexcellent and hilarious. thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Omg

What a horrible, insulting, trashy story. Yuck.

Pappy7Pappy7about 8 years ago
Wow. I read in some comments a year or so ago that were actually written in 2001

about how some of the writers were showing the husbands as men who were excited by their wives fucking someone else and the comment was, on that story, that it couldn't get any worse than that (story). I guess this guy and really most of the others on here took that as a challenge cause that's about all you see on here. Writing was good, of course, just didn't like the "surprise" ending. Not even going to rate this one.

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketabout 8 years ago
Ugh

I don't usually go negative on authors as they try hard to entertain their readers. However, this was one really dumb story.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysover 8 years ago

was Marcie or Grace, in the water? Did Jack suddenly turn into Bill when he offered his hand? Seems like the author can't keep the names of his characters straight.

The proofreading on this story must have been nonexistent.

And why did the author think it a good idea to write yet yet another sorry bastard that got a boner and masturbates at the though of his wife being unfaithful, that's some sick shit.

SyrustheVirusSyrustheVirusover 8 years ago

Why did he wip his dick out when he thought his wife was cheating on him?

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 9 years ago
Enjoyed it

an interesting tale. Clever ending. Thanks.

SuddenThunderSuddenThunderalmost 9 years ago
not worth the electrons used nor the brain cells lost reading this....

i suppose it was supposed to be funny. it wasn't.

Texas_Air_ForceTexas_Air_Forcealmost 9 years ago
Twilight Zone failure....

So we are supposed to believe this asshole goes to a party, pulls his wife to a room and makes her pretend to be another woman? What husband listens to what he thinks is his wife being unfaithful and does NOT mention it to her? What wife goes to a party and sluts around with another man while her husband isn't there, then is surprised when she is caught??

Totally unbelievable...I expected better from you! This stupid scenario almost ended in a divorce. 1*

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 9 years ago
You Know

I don't know what the joke is but it sure wasn't funny. Bill had a right to be pissed and he reacted accordingly. Grace isn't cheating but it seems she needs to be more like a supportive wife as opposed to bossing Bill around. Maybe she can actually go to one of his families parties instead of complaining.

Just my silly opinion

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
@krosis666

It was a JOKE!

Sheesh, get a sense of humor, will you, please!

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
WHO SAID ONLY 2 CAN PLAY

when the teams are evenly divided. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Porn stars

Maybe sending porn stars to the Middle East could possibly cause world peace. Hard to be angry while having sex!

ErotFanErotFanover 9 years ago
Again with the killer closing line!

Where do you come up with them?

krosis666krosis666over 9 years ago
Also

I must comment on the fact that you end almost ALL of your stories the same way, HDK. In the majority of your stories, where there is ANY disagreement or conflict between husband and wife, you finish the tale with the wife giving hubby a blowjob, because she refused before, and suddenly all is right with the world, and the relationship! Do you REALLY believe all men to be that shallow and one-dimensional? Forgive any offence just because she sucks his cock?

Perhaps instead of sending troops to the middle-east to die, the government should send pornstars! World peace ensues!

krosis666krosis666over 9 years ago
Not guilty

Grace was not guilty of cheating, but she definitely is not innocent! She goes to a party, without her husband, braless, and spends the time flirting with a guy she KNOWS wants her! Us guys are not the most subtle of creatures, and women are born with an innate ability to read body language, (why do you think women can manipulate us so easily?). Trust me, she knew how Jack felt. And what does she do? She allows him to sit by her side and fondle her ass!

What were her first words when she found out Jack was fantasizing and role-playing about her? "That's so sweet!" And then immediately goes down and starts sucking her husband's cock, an idea that actually made her cry, only days before! Not only that, but SHE begins role-playing and fantasizing that the cock she is sucking is not her husband's, but that of Jack! Her immediate response is talk about how much bigger Jack's cock is, compared to her husband. It really seems that Jack isn't the only one carrying a torch!

As I said, she might not be guilty of cheating, but she is most definitely NOT innocent!

DFWBeastDFWBeastalmost 10 years ago
OK that was creative!

Very nice tale with a fun twist. Wife character was a bit bi-polar (can't imagine that she'd bow down that quick). Solid 4****

fanfarefanfarealmost 10 years ago
lack of reading comprehension

Okay, I can understand if someone did not enjoy reading this story. Difference of opinions is why we bet on horse races.

What baffles me is the number of commentators who seem to believe that they are reading a real life account of peoples interactions.

Uhh folks, this is fiction. With fictional characters committing fiction acts in a fictional setting.

Sometimes on this site, I feel like an anthropologist studying Martians. Do you trolls even understand why people would find you figures of ridicule?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Moron,

Looking so hard for a cuck you miss what really is going on, he was watching the guy he threw into the pool with his own wife role playing.

SyrustheVirusSyrustheVirusabout 10 years ago

So the dude thought his wife was cheating on him and his response was the take out his cock and beat off?....I give it a 1

phil2213phil2213about 10 years ago
Wow!! This was fun.

HDK this was masterful writing. No way to improve it. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
HDK is the kind of author

that likes to take a joke and make it into a story. There is a setup, and then there is a punch line. Frankly this is a great talent, and I feel why he is so beloved, and perhaps considered royalty around here. Especially when you take into account that it is incredibly difficult to find humor in life's tragedies. His gift is to illicit a chuckle instead of a tear. I think HDK wants to make the reader think, but he neither expects or demands his audience to think TOO hard. If gaps have been left into the storyline for you to draw an inference, or perhaps form your own opinion about what "REALLY HAPPENED", then I beg you to remember that this is ALL FICTION people!! So that said, part of me would like to think she was guilty, and I would think the threesome of Jack/Marcie/ and Grace, with the roleplaying cover-up to be witnessed by the narrator to be very likely. However, I'm also sure that HDK would be satisfied with you simply laughing at the intended punch line to a joke. After a complicated misunderstanding, a marriage is actually improved instead of destroyed. So a Priest, a Rabbi, and a cheating wife walk into a bar. And the bartender says...(HDK turns it into a creative story for literotica here)...and then....ba-dump-bump!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Awwww....annon 5/13/13 at least he can fucking spell

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Awwww....annon 10 3 13 did hdk confuse your tiny little turd of a brain?? Did the nice authore confuse the shit out of a nameless retard?

OneShotOneOneShotOneabout 11 years ago
I love

Stories in which the husband and wife actually love one another.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
sigh

great story but horrible job putting it to paper. constantly getting the peoples names wrong he threw grace in the pool and pulled marcie out???? or bill said he was sorry to himself after the incident. couldnt keep track of anyone especially when it is about people pretending to be other people lol 2 stars

BetterEndingBetterEndingalmost 12 years ago
One of My Favorites

I love this story. Thanks for a great read!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
If HDK was a rock star...

he'd be the Beatles (check out his story titles), one "top ten hit" after another. A simple plot taken to the extremes of hilarity. Well done.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 12 years ago
I'm Dizzy...

From the multiple splendiferous plot twists. Five Whirling, Spinning Stars are henceforth awarded to author !

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DWnorcal is so stupid

he sends faxes with stamps on them

norcal62norcal62over 12 years ago
HDK makes a good read, many times.

This is not one of them for me. Just an explanation for one of the stories

that didn't make the cut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DWnorcal is so stupid

he got run over by a parked car

norcal62norcal62over 12 years ago
And the ending twist was stupid.

Having hubby pull out his pud was an unforgivable move. How utterly dumb.

And having a couple start screwing in someone else's house in the middle of a party is beyond reasonable. Way to blow a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DWnorcal strikes again

Get out of the basement or cave or solitary confinement - jeebus christmas, big world out here where lots of people ask for lots of things, some pretty crazy

norcal62norcal62over 12 years ago
Oh, come on! What real woman would ask a man to cum on her tits?

What a crappy male fantasy.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
IMITATION IS A SINCERE FORM OF FLATTERY

for something you care for and about. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Dwornock is a fag

jasonnhjasonnhalmost 13 years ago
Pretty funny

There were a LOT of mixed up names. That is simply careless. But the story idea was cute. Bill got pissed off, demanding, and their sex life got a lot better. And it was all over a mis-perception. Some folks got wondering about what was going on at the first party with Jack and Grace but it's pretty clear that Jack gets off on Grace. He has his wife role playing her. Grace is also a friendly gal. Jack also seems to be a bit of a touchy feely guy. I agree it's all a bit convenient but that's how stories are set up. I think Bill is lucky that Grace didn't get angry at the end but she appears to be a really cool lady that recognizes their sex life has been a lot better since Bill got more demanding so she eagerly plays along. What a great wife. <br><br>

As to disrespect for women by calling them a bitch, God, you're going to have trouble reading a LOT of stories with a PC attitude like that. Besides that, some couples get off on that kind of talk. Jack and Marcie seemed happy with their arrangement. Bill and Grace thought it was hot. In some other categories like BDSM or non consent it's almost required to trash talk your partner. Give me a break.

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
As soon as I read he called her bitch, slut, and tramp

I stopped reading and rated it 1*. There is no justification to speak to a woman in those terms and it would be a big turn off to the woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Nice tale

A well-constructed and amusing plot

oldwayneoldwayneabout 14 years ago
Don't believe any of what you hear...

and only half of what you see! You got me that time. Great tale.

clark3001clark3001over 14 years ago
Where did this come from ?

This was...yawn !

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Sorry he doesnt come off arrogant he comes off

as a loving husband afraid his wife is a cheating slut. That is arrogant that is love.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
could be

that it was a setup at this party, could be that there was more between Jack/Marcie and Grace before/during the Lang party, for it would "explain" her attitude on a number of things. But why not just accept it face value for a straight story with some sarcasm. If there's a sequel coming as requested by several readers, I trust HDK to be able to make it a good one like he usually does. G.Belgium

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHarddaysknight@Harddaysknight
I enjoy comments and seldom delete them. Writing is a pleasure for me. Reading comments, even negative comments, is a perverse pleasure. I thank Lit for providing a free forum to showcase my vast talent. Writing is recreation and fun for me. I am simply making shit up as I g...