One Bad Year

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah, la bella Ingrid! You are a lucky man Mr Cooper, to be married to such a beautiful woman," Mr Farina said before he gave Ingrid a kiss on her hand making her blush. This Mr Farina is a smooth one, I give that to him, "but Mr Cooper please call me Angelo, friends don't need to be so formal."

"You can call me Jack," Angelo smiled when I gave my name before he shouted loudly and two glasses of prosecco arrived for me and Ingrid who smile excitedly. It looked like we were to be given the VIP treatment.

We were introduced to the head chef who was Angelo's younger brother Antonio. There were also several other members of the Farina family who worked in between each dish.

Lunch was incredible. We didn't even have to order. We were given several different plates and Ingrid had to refuse some of the wine so she wouldn't return to the office drunk and I was glad I took the bus.

"Angelo, the food was amazing," I told him. "Tell Antonio he is an amazing chef."

"Thank you so much!" gushed Ingrid. "I love Italian food and this is the best I've tasted!"

"I will go through those figures you sent me and I'll get back to you next week, Angelo," I promised.

"Grazie, Jack. Seriously, you are being a huge help doing that for me."

"No, thank you for such an incredible experience!"

"Don't be a stranger, Jack! No waiting list for you, my friend!"

We left the restaurant and walked back to Ingrid's office with her holding my arm tightly, both of us smiling after having an experience of a lifetime. When we arrived, she turned to me and said,

"I'm going to be in so much trouble, do you know that? That was a two hour lunch! I'm going to have to work late because of you."

"I'm sorry," I mumbled. "I lost track of time."

Ingrid bit her lip, "Don't worry, it was worth it," and she pulled my head down and gave me a long and passionate open mouth kiss. "Thank you, for thinking of me. I'll see you tonight."

I watched Ingrid walk back into the building and I turned round and saw Will. He looked crushed. Seeing his married girlfriend kiss her husband so passionately must have hurt badly. I wondered if he was going to talk to Ingrid about it that afternoon.

Ingrid didn't arrive home until nearly 8pm that evening looking exhausted,

"I'm sorry," she apologized. "I wasn't lying when I said I was busy and you did take me out for a two hour lunch so you are more than responsible."

Ingrid looked unhappy though. I could tell something had happened but I couldn't tell what.

"Are you ok? Did you get into a lot of trouble?" I asked.

"A little, I'm just tired. Do you mind if we cuddled on the sofa for a bit?" she asked me.

"Sure," I was more than sure. It was so good to feel her in my arms, for her to need me again.

"I love you, Jack," she told me as she snuggled closer.

My heart jumped for joy and tears welled in my eyes as I held her tighter but I didn't tell her I loved her. I couldn't do that before I told her that I knew about Will because I wasn't sure what the consequences would be when I told her.

Chapter 7

It was a month or maybe a little over since D-day (discovery day). I felt good, I looked good and Ingrid had come back to me. I knew that because she came home on time and met me with a kiss every day, and she decided that she would do the laundry while I cooked. I knew she hated how I hung up the laundry to dry, however, I suggested to her that maybe we should get a dryer for the clothes now I was making more money to which we agreed.

Other indicators were that she would snuggle it to me while watching tv or we would just make out. and she was visibly less stressed. The only times I saw her on her phone in the evenings was when she was looking at job postings.

One thing though that was an issue was that we hadn't returned to making love. She regularly masturbated as I did and I knew I couldn't deny her any longer which meant that I had to confess that I knew about Will even though I was fairly sure she was no longer seeing him without being certain.

I decided it was going to be that Friday because I wanted to either have the whole weekend to talk about it or for one of us to move out. I had a plan but that unravelled before I even put it in motion. I was in the shower after my workout with Nick and while I was in there Ingrid had decided to come and sit on the bed for some reason.

I opened the bathroom door and I don't know who was more surprised, me to see her there or her seeing me in all my glory. When she looked up, her phone fell from her hand and her mouth fell open. We just looked at each other before she stammered,

"Oh my God, Jack!" A wicked smile crept onto her face as she clearly liked what she saw. She then crawled toward me and a sexual tension built up between us. I could tell from her lusty expression that she was going to demand to have sex and my own lust was going to make me powerless to stop it.

She knelt on the bed and ran her hands over my chest, stomach, and arms,

"Why have you kept this from me?" she asked before she kissed me. Our kissing became more passionate as our tongues danced together. Ingrid then tore off the towel around my waist and took hold of my fully erect cock.

We continued to make out while she gently stroked my cock before she bent down and took me into her mouth.

"Geezus," I moaned as she gently and sensually savoured the taste of my cock.

"God, I missed your friend," she laughed as she came back up for air. When she kissed me, I could taste the saltiness of my precum.

"Why am I the only one naked I asked her?"

She gave me a naughty smile and proceeded to rip off her clothes and shifted back up the bed with her head on the pillow to wait for me.

Oh God! She was so beautiful and she wanted me to have her. To have her was what I was going to do and while I was having her, I was going risk it all.

I climbed onto the bed and began to slowly kiss up her legs. She began to make little moans of "mm" and "oh". I looked up and I saw the rise and fall of her beautiful breasts. Her hands were unconsciously gripping and ungripping the bedsheets. She smiled with anticipation with her eyes watching me.

When I finally reached my destination, I dragged my tongue across her slit until it touched her clitoris.

"Oh God!" she moaned quietly as her bodied shivered. It wasn't an orgasm but she was close and close she had to remain for now.

I ran my tongue gently back down her slit then up again but pushing against her sensitive lips. I circle my tongue slowly around her vulva. Her hips were bucking into me needily, her moans were demanding me to make her cum. The answer was still no.

I moved up to her clitoris and began to circle with my tongue. I inserted a finger, curling it so I could rake her virginal wall. Every time I felt her at the point of orgasm, I stopped.

Soon it became too much for Ingrid. My constant teasing had become torture and she had to beg,

"Please Jack! Please, I need to cum," she pleaded.

"No," I whispered, blowing gently on her.

"Whaaaat!? Oh God!" she wailed in a place between pleasure and pain. Just where I wanted her.

Haven't you realised yet Ingrid? This is your punishment. Your punishment, for the cheating, for the lies, for spending evenings with Will, for all those loving messages to him, for those plans to go to Rome.

Her bucking became wild. She began screaming in frustration when pleasure was taken away from her. Wait, Ingrid just a little bit more. I then fully attacked her clitoris. I licked and sucked it. My finger pumping in and out of her until she exploded. Her body arched and shook. A strange gurgling sound came out of her mouth until her orgasm subsided. I revelled in feeling her cum on my face and the torture I inflicted on her.

"Fuck you, Jack! Fuck you!" she cried but in her post orgasm state, she was powerless.

I said nothing. I rose up fully to my knees. God, I felt so powerful!

You saw my body, Ingrid. That's right, it is my body. You like it but it is mine, not yours. I got this body for me. I worked on my blog for me, nobody else. You can have my body when you earn it but right now, I'm going to take yours.

Remaining silent, I pulled her legs open further and pushed them back, moving on top of her. My arms trapping them in place. Her eyes were wide. There was a hint of fear, a hint of lust and need. Her body wanted me to do what I was going to do to her but her mind feared my reasons.

I positioned myself and waited. The way she looked at me was like she was begging me to penetrate her. For me to take her and make her mine again. But she was terrified at why I was doing it.

"OH!" she moaned. "Oh, Jack! It feels so good to have you inside me!"

I began to move my hips and her eyes squeezed tight in pleasure. Now was the time, the time for both of us to confess all,

"Look at me, Ingrid!" I demanded looking down at her. "Are you enjoying this?"

"Oh God, yes, Jack! It's been so long!"

"Is this how you imagined Will doing it to you?"

Chapter 8

"What?" she exclaimed, her eyes wide in terror. "How did you.....OH GOD!" she began to question before I pumped hard into her. I was determined to keep her in this prison of physical pleasure and emotional pain until I decided to set her free.

"I know everything," I told her as she whimpered in the ecstasy she did not want. "About Will, the messages you sent him, the plans you made with him. But I want to hear it all from you Ingrid, I want the truth."

I began to pump faster, her hips bucked in time to my thrusts, and her moans were loud. We never lost eye contact; tears were streaming down her face.

Her mouth opened wide and she moaned loudly as she orgasmed. I was so turned on by the power I had over her. She orgasmed again and then again. I felt close and I speeded up again and I shook and roared as my own orgasm ripped through me. Ingrid orgasmed one last time as she felt me come inside her.

We remained still, looking at each other not moving until Ingrid began sobbing,

"You bastard, Jack! You fucking bastard!"

I rolled off her and sat next to her as she turned away from me.

"How? How did you find out?" she asked quietly.

"I checked your phone, Ingrid."

"You bastard, you invaded my privacy!" she said angrily looking back at me.

"Cheaters don't get privacy, Ingrid, so I'm not going to apologise for it. The first time, wasn't on purpose. You left your phone unlocked and I saw a message from Will."

Ingrid didn't answer, she turned away from me again.

"I want you to tell me everything, Ingrid. No more lies. I need to know why. Why did you cheat?"

"I'm sorry, Jack. I'm so sorry," she sobbed.

"Sorry you cheated or sorry you got caught?" I retorted.

Ingrid thought for a moment then she turned to face me, "I'm sorry I cheated on you. I'm so sorry I cheated on you but I promise I never slept with him."

I looked at her tear-streaked beautiful face, so full of fear.

"I believe you," I told her. "If you had, we would have been finished, you know that, right?"

Ingrid nodded.

"If you had gone to Rome, would you have slept with him?"

"I suppose I would have had to but I didn't want to go with him. It was all moving too fast and out of my control. I told him I wanted to go to Italy and the next thing I knew he had booked the whole trip. To be honest I was freaking out about it and I didn't know what to do."

"Thank you for being honest," I said with genuine gratitude. Most cheaters spin lies and drip feed the truth but hearing she would have slept with him if she had gone proved to me that she was being truthful.

"I'm glad I'm not going," she told me quietly. "I wanted to go with you but-" she left the last part trailing.

"You had fallen out of love with me," I said for her, tears were now running down my cheeks. It is a hard thing to say and accept that your wife didn't love you. "I don't blame you. I had become lazy. You became my mum, not my wife. I was fat and disgusting. I fell out of love with myself. I am so ashamed but why did you have to cheat? Why couldn't you have talked to me?"

"I didn't set out to cheat, honestly, I didn't. I just needed someone to talk to. When you left your job to start your blog you were so full of fire and ambition. You had so many plans. After seeing you get ground down by your job it was so wonderful to see you passionate about something then I don't know what happened. You stopped trying. You stopped helping in the house. I wasn't crazy about you gaining weight but I could have lived with it if you were making progress on your blog but you just spent all your time in your office doing nothing and yes, I fell out of love with you."

"What happened, why Will?"

"It didn't have to be Will. It could have been anybody. After we went for drinks after work one night, I sat alone after everyone had left and I felt so unhappy that I was crying. Will saw me and became a shoulder to cry on and listened. We met up again and he listened to me once more. Most of the time we met we talked about you and how much my dreams were on hold because yours were."

"So, you didn't have feelings for him?"

Ingrid shook her head, "We kissed a few times but I didn't really enjoy it though because I wasn't in love with him or interested in him romantically. I just felt it was something I had to do for him. I wanted to break it off with him several times but you and me hadn't been intimate for so long that it felt nice to be wanted and desired so I got carried away."

"You led him on," I told her bluntly.

"Oh God! I'm a terrible person!" said sobbed, covering her face with her hands full of regret.

"What changed?"

"You did. You changed. You threw out all your old clothes. ALL OF THEM! You bought a whole new wardrobe and started to work out, and lose weight. You have no idea how you blew my mind when I got home and found you had cooked that Speghetti Carbonara and washed the laundry. I'll be doing the laundry, by the way. I hate how you hang it up."

"I noticed," I replied with an awkward laugh.

Ingrid laughed with me, "I really appreciated it though. It was a nice surprise. For the first time in a long time, you made me feel special. You used to do that all the time. You began to make me lunches to take to work. When I got home you cooked dinner. You then started to work on your blog and make videos. Your passion returned and I started to feel pride in you again. It felt so good to hear everyone in the office say how good your videos were though I'm not happy about all the female fans you're getting. That was when my feelings for you were reignited. It was torture. I so felt guilty and trapped that I felt like I couldn't breath. I wanted to be with you but it was then I realised how much Will liked me and I felt awful for that. I could see what I was doing to him every day. How crushed he looked when I told him I wanted and needed to go home to be with you."

"Are you still seeing him?"

Ingrid shook her head, "I broke it off with him after we went to Il Farinese, that was the real reason I was late. He came into the office and cried at his desk. Everyone in the office hates me now. I suppose I deserve it."

"I'm not surprised he cried. He saw us kiss when we got back to your office," I told her. "He saw the person who he thought was his girlfriend kiss her husband in a way she probably didn't kiss him."

"Oh God! I've messed up so badly!" she wailed. "Wait! How do you know who he was?"

"The same day I met you in your office when we went to Il Farinese. It wasn't hard to work out. He gave himself away by the way he wouldn't look at me and how scared he looked. Also, how terrified you looked when you saw us both in reception."

"How long have you known, really?"

"Just over a month I think."

"Why didn't you say anything?"

"I wanted to win you back but before I did that. I didn't want to risk losing you. I needed to love myself again too. I looked at myself in the mirror, I really looked at myself after I saw the messages between you and Will and I didn't like what I saw," I confessed, my voice cracking with emotion. "I really thought I had lost you and it was my fault."

Ingrid took my face between her hands and kissed me, "I love you, Jack. I am so very proud of you."

After a few moments of awkward silence,

"Don't you love me, Jack?" Ingrid asked despondently, her hands gripping the bed sheets.

"I....you hurt me, Ingrid. I want to love you but you hurt me by cheating. You didn't need to cheat but you did."

Ingrid began to sob again with her face in her hands, "I'm so sorry. Please don't say we're finished."

"We're not finished," I told her trying to hold myself together, "and I want to love you again. I'm not blameless for the state of our marriage and I hurt you with my behaviour, I accept that, but the cheating is hard to take."

"Want do you want to do?" she asked nervously

"I want us to date again and go to marriage counseling. We have a lot of trust issues to sort out. I'm sorry, I'm not sure I can make love to you until they are sorted but that doesn't mean we can't make out and do other things for each other. You're going to have to make out with me a lot if you want to win me back. If I ask to see your phone, you will need to give it to me. When you work late you will tell me what you will be home and be on time."

Ingrid nodded sadly in agreement, "I'll do anything. You won me back. You have no idea how good it feels to have someone do that for you so I am going to show you by winning you back," she told me with determination. "I want you in my life, Jack. I want us to go back to how we were. If Dating and making out with you is all what it takes then I'm all in and for the long haul."

"I don't think we can go back to how we were but I think we can go somewhere different and maybe better. We both screwed up. The marriage counselling will help us with that." I picked up Ingrid's phone off the floor and gave it to her. "It's getting late and I'm hungry. I want you to order some pizza and then you can join me in the shower. Tonight, I want to stay in at watch a film with you on the sofa."

For the first time since we had sex, Ingrid smiled happily, "I would love that!"

As I went to the bathroom guilt washed over me and I turned Ingrid, "I'm sorry for what I did when we had sex. I had a need to punish you but I went too far."

"I love you, Jack," was her reply. "I'm going to keep telling you that even if you don't say it."

Chapter 9

When we were in the shower, we washed each then we made out before I knelt in front of her to eat her pussy. When she tried to return the favour, I told her no, it was my apology for the way I treated her when we had sex. Feeling her naked body pressed against me while we made out felt so much more satisfying than the sex we had earlier.

That evening we ate pizza and drank beer while we watched a stupid comedy. The film didn't matter because Ingrid was snuggled up close to me. When the film finished, we then made out and I put my hands down her pants to finger her to an orgasm. She then gave me an enthusiastic blow job. It felt like she was going to do anything she could to impress me.

We continued to talk and make out the whole weekend. We began marriage counselling the following week. We explained the situation with both of us taking responsibility and ownership for what we did wrong,

"So, want do you want to achieve from the counselling?" the marriage counsellor asked.

"I need to overcome my trust issues," I told her. "Divorce is just not an option for me, I need to love Ingrid again," hearing those words made Ingrid cry.

"I love, Jack, and I want him in my life," she said with great certainty. "What I did will live with me for the rest of my life. I can't afford to do it again."