One Blind Tim

Story Info
A story with a blindfold (maybe 2).
1k words
3.9
1.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One Blind Tim

You tell me that you have a question. I say "ok ask away." You ask me if you can blindfold me. My heart starts to beat really fast. We are talking jackhammer(watch for this word you may see it again) fast. You seem very happy about that answer. Taking me by the hand and leading me to the bedroom.

I stand in the middle of the room and pull you to me. As I bend to kiss and pull you close, I feel those gorgeous firm breasts pressing against my chest. I put you down and you drop your robe on the floor. The sight of your naked body and the smell of your perfume is enveloping me. All my senses are focused on you.

You lead to the bed and tell me to stand still. You walk around behind me and stand on your bed. You slowly lower a blindfold over my eyes. As you do I feel your nipples and breasts pressing into my back and your breath on my ear and neck. The feeling makes me shiver with anticipation. You reach around and start to unbutton my shirt. I feel your lips and teeth on my neck as your hands pull on my shirt and untuck. Very slowly you pull my shirt down from my shoulders and drop it somewhere.(I don't know where because I am blindfolded.)

While you kiss and bite my shoulders and neck you run your hands over my chest. You take your time and pull on my nipples. I hear you laugh softly as I gasp. Your hands slide down my chest to my belt.

You undo my belt and the top button of my pants. You slowly pull down my zipper. As you do my hips involuntarily begin to shudder. You hands begin to pull the back of my pants down. You keep going until my pants are low enough that erection springs and stands straight out in front of me. We both moan as your hand encircles cock and you stroke me.

With your other you give me a good smack on the bum. I jump a little bit and I hear you softly laugh. As you stroke me harder you smack my butt some more. I feel you moving around in front of me. You never stop stroking me as you move around me. You stop stroking and tell me to lick your hand. When I do you start to stroke again. This time you also start to rub my balls. Once again I shake involuntarily your hands and lips are making me completely crazy.

You reach down and slide your fingers into your pussy. as you continue to kiss my chest and stomach, I can hear the sounds of your fingers deep inside yourself. You pull your fingers out and put them against my lips. I hear you say "Open your mouth," as I do you slide your fingers into my mouth. I have no choice but to lick your juices off your fingers.

The taste of your juices and fingers make me feel light headed as you continue to stroke me. You lead me to the bed and push me onto the bed. Soon I find my hands tied above my head to your bed. (I am digging this alot.)

I feel you lean down and kiss me. After a quick peck on the lips, you slowly start to run your tongue over my face. Then you switch to kissing my face with just your lips. I feel your nails running over my chest and you kiss down my chest. You reach down and begin to pinch my already hard nipples. I moan and arch my back and moan more. I almost feel short of breath. The feeling of you is absolutely exquisite.

You lean forward and ask me to kiss and suck your nipples. I feel your hard nipples between my teeth and my tongue is licking faster and faster.

You pull back quickly from and I am making sucking sounds on your nipples. You grab me by the hair and grind my face into your pussy. I feel your hand on my throat and you begin to squeeze as I suck your clit hard. You keep a hold of my throat and you grind back and forth on my face. I feel your legs begin to tighten on the sides of my head. All at once your juices begin to flow freely onto my moustache and down my throat. As you cum on my face you are vigorously stroking my cock and balls. I moan as you do, I moan deep into. You turn and slide your soaking wet pussy down my chest.

You reach back and slide my cock between your pussy lips. I can feel your juices running down my cock. Slowly very slowly you begin to pull deep into your pussy. I can feel your muscles moving almost like fingers pulling me into you. As you feel the base of my cock you begin to lift yourself off of me, letting your pussy relax. When just the head of my cock is still inside you, you begin to pull me back into you again. Very slowly again and again we repeat these movements. We begin to move faster now. You lift yourself off of me and my hips drop down. When you start lowering yourself onto me, my hips begin to drive deep into you. You lean down and whisper n my ear "I want you to cum, I want you to cum, cum, oh fuck cum right now."

We pound together and I can't hold back any longer. As I cum I yell "AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!" I hear you scream as our orgasms rip through our bodies. Your head is resting on my shoulder as you kiss and bite my ear. I moan as you sit up and take the blindfold off. The blindfold is off but my hands are still tied. You smile down wickedly and slide your; pussy onto my face as you lift those beautiful breasts up and you begin to lick your nipples.

You untie my hands. I wrap you in my arms and kiss you deeply. We roll onto our sides and kiss again.