One Couple’s Sexual Reawakening Ch. 02

Story Info
Things get a bit crazy!
14.9k words
4.74
22.9k
31

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 10/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Garmo127
Garmo127
179 Followers

This is not a stand-alone story you must read part one first to make any sense of this story. If you just want to read the sex scenes, then that's fine too. Thank you to those who commented on part 1, constructive comments are always welcome.

------------------------------------------------------------

My wife looked at me aghast, "Do you need to even ask that question? Hell, yes, we should!"

I laughed heartily, "Just thought I'd better check babe, that's all."

"Last night was incredible," she mused, "I can't begin to think what it will be like when all four of us are together."

I confess that this thought both excited and worried me. Things that are said in the heat of passion are one thing, contemplating them in the cold light of day something completely different. It was obvious that both my wife and Trish really got off on the girl-on-girl thing, but the sexual contact between me and Mac was something alien to my nature and not something I anticipated with relish.

"Are you OK sweetie?" I think my lack of reply to her statement and general thoughtfulness, had registered with my wife who was looking at me intently.

"Yes, I'm OK my love, I was just wondering if... perhaps... "

"Perhaps what sweetie?" Her voice was soft and calm and I decided now was not the time to inject yet more of my anxiety. It had been a fantastic evening, a fantastic week even and perhaps I was overthinking things again?

"I was just wondering if perhaps we should arrange to meet up for a social before we arrange another... session? That sounded fair to me, I went on, "After all, I've not met Mac socially yet and we haven't witnessed each other, you know, having sex."

She put a hand on mine, "I think that's a very sensible idea. We don't need to rush things, I'll call Trish and suggest it. Where do you think we should meet?"

"I don't know, maybe that nice Cafe on Front Street?"

"Cool, leave it with me. I love you."

"I love you too." I tried not to show my relief.

Over the next few days, we talked about what had happened in quite some detail. Our son thought something was up because every time he walked into the room, we would stop talking or rapidly change the subject. We had to make up a family drama to act as a smoke screen. We also took time out to make love one afternoon. Something we hadn't done for quite some time. It was truly a new era in our relationship.

We met Trish and Mac outside the cafe and the girls hugged and kissed enthusiastically, Mac and I shook hands along with a quick pat on the shoulder. Inside, I took the drinks order while a table, not too close to any other customers, was secured.

"Can I have the names for the drinks please sir?" The server was looking at me expectantly. In the old days, I thought, you ordered a coffee and that was it, now it seemed to be a game of 20 questions!

"Yes, the two Latte's are for Trish and Mac, the double Espresso is for Ella and my Mocha is Paul." I paid and went to our table.

The girls were chatting brightly and I suspected that Trish had a hand on my wife's thigh. Mac was looking at them both with a slightly glazed look on his face.

"Well, this is a bit bizarre," I said as I sat down, "here we are doing the introductions after we've already had sex!" An elderly couple a few tables away glanced over at me with disapproving looks on their faces.

"I think you may need to keep your voice down a bit sweetie!" Said my wife, while Trish and Mac both sniggered like teenagers.

"Right oh." I said, blushing slightly.

Our drinks arrived and the conversation flowed freely, admittedly 90% of the conversation was between Trish and my wife, but it didn't feel awkward. I did want to get one thing off my chest though. I waited until there was a slight lull in the conversation. "Mac?"

"Yes mate?"

"I was just wondering, I know this may sound like an odd question, but how did we get to this point?" I could see by the looks on everyone's faces that I needed to elaborate. "I was just wondering what happened that first time I visited you, is this something that you've done before?"

"No, quite the opposite in fact," Mac spoke softly and he had the full attention of both of the girls, "Trish and I had talked about what to do if a client got... aroused and it had happened a couple of times, but on those occasions, I just didn't want to do anything. The night before you came in Trish and I had been using the scenario in the bedroom and it was still fresh in my mind when you came in. When I saw you getting an erection I thought it might turn Trish on that night if I had a real story to tell her, which it did!" I glanced at Trish and she was blushing crimson! Mac went on, "So, I seized the opportunity, as it were, and I asked if I could help you with it and you said yes, simple as that really."

"I said yes?"

"Well, you said 'mmmm', which I took to mean yes."

I laughed softly, Mac was looking quizzical, "Sorry Mac," I said, "it's just that when that happened, I was asleep having a dream."

"Yes," said my wife pointedly, "he was dreaming about a woman giving him a hand job. I've not forgiven him for that yet!" She feigned a frown towards me.

Trish laughed brightly.

"You were asleep?" Mac looked concerned.

"Yes, but don't worry mate, it got us to this place and I think we are all happy about that."

There was agreement all round and I felt that this was my opportunity. "It's great that we can meet socially and I for one really hope that the social side of things can be as important as the sex." The elderly couple stared at me again. I lowered my voice. "But I was wondering if we could make a few ground rules?"

"That's a great idea." Said Mac, I think I beat him to it.

"Perhaps the first rule should be we all have to agree to a meet? If anyone is out for any reason, then it doesn't happen."

We all agreed whole heartedly.

"I'd like to suggest also that all communication regarding meeting for sex goes through Trish and Ella," I was starting to feel like a grumpy old headmaster at the start of a new term laying down the rules to reluctant school kids. "I don't think we should contact each other about sex or feelings, only social stuff."

Trish was clearly delighted by this prospect and promised my wife some 'frisky' texts.

I continued with the theme, "I think this should also extend to one-on-one meets." I could see Mac nodding, but my wife was now staring bleakly into the remains of her Espresso, she looked crushed emotionally. I looked at Trish and she was sporting a huge pout. She looked like a young girl who had just been denied cake.

"Ohhh." She whined softly. "Really?"

Mac laughed, "Oh come on, if you two were hoping to have some girl action, then we would want ringside seats, so it wouldn't be a one-on-one meet!"

My wife joined in, speaking softly, "I've only just discovered that... being with Trish is... well, it's amazing. I have never known anything like it. It's so, fulfilling and I would like to explore it more. It feels...

She trailed off, searching for words and we all sat spellbound watching her. She gathered her thoughts and continued.

"I can't explain, it feels, overwhelming and at times I would like it to be just with Trish, just sometimes." Trish looked like she was about to start crying. "I agree that it would be foolish to meet with each other's spouse alone, but I would like to be able to meet with Trish... alone... please?"

As an afterthought she added, "If Mac and Paul wanted to experiment alone, that would be ok with me."

"Me too! Said Trish enthusiastically!

I was still trying to take in what my wife had said, but this last point needed to be addressed now, "I hope that Mac doesn't take this the wrong way," I said, "it's nothing personal, but I have no desire for any sexual contact between us, it's not something I crave, I just don't find it... "

"I'm with you Paul," interjected Mac sensing my awkwardness. "What happened between us was in the moment, it's not something I would want to seek out either. If it happens again, it won't be planned, that's the way I'd like it to stay, kind of spontaneous. However, if the girls want to get together for a one-on-one, then I am OK with that."

Trish and Ella both came close to dislocating their necks turning to look at me. Their pleading faces looked totally delightful. "OK," I said with a smile, "that's ok with me too."

Trish squealed with delight and gave my wife a long, passionate kiss.

This was too much for the elderly couple who got up and left mumbling loudly.

We chatted for the next 20 minutes or so about our lives, our hopes, all sorts of things and it felt natural. Out in the car park I drew Mac to one side, "Thanks for what you said in there," I said gratefully, "I'm glad that it wasn't a problem for you."

Mac reassured me that it wasn't a problem and then nodded at something behind me. I turned around and was amazed to see Trish pinning my wife up against the back of our car. They were kissing passionately and my wife had two big handfuls of Trish's bottom. We both stared, I hoped I wasn't dribbling.

"Would you like to come back to our place for another coffee?" Said Mac wistfully.

"I think we should, before they get arrested!"

Back at their flat Mac set about making some coffee and Trish set about my wife. We left them to it, but it wasn't long before the sounds of passion were floating through the air. Unable to control our curiosity Mac and I followed the trail of discarded clothing to the bedroom. I've always found the sight of a discarded bra to be erotic, seeing two discarded bras was a whole new level of eroticism. Looking in through the open bedroom door a truly beautiful sight met our eyes. Trish was on her back, her legs spread wide with my wife's face buried in her pussy. She had one hand on the back of my wife's head, pulling her in and the other was gripping the bed sheet. She squirmed with the pleasure, gripping and re gripping the sheet, then her back arched, her mouth opened wide and her hand reached up fully open like she was pushing against an invisible wall.

"Ahhhh, oh my god yes, yes, yes, fuck yes, ahhhh." I think Trish made her point very well!

I looked at Mac, his eyes were locked on my wife's upraised bottom and pussy. I put a hand on his shoulder, "Don't worry mate, you'll be inside her again soon." I think that these few words of consolation were totally insufficient for the moment, he sighed.

I used the walk back to the kitchen to rearrange the situation in my shorts to make it more comfortable. Back in the kitchen, sipping our coffee as we tried to ignore the sounds drifting out of the bedroom a thought occurred to me.

"Mac? That last time I visited you, when I asked if we could skip to the fun bit, you seemed to be taken by surprise and looked up at something, what was that about?"

He looked a little sheepish, "Ahh, I wondered if you had noticed that." He paused as if wondering what to say, "After your first visit, Trish was very eager to know what was going on, so we put a small camera on the bookshelf so that she could watch."

A look of alarm shot across my face, "Don't worry, "he said quickly, "nothing was recorded. It was just so Trish could watch. That's how she knew when to come in on your last visit." He paused again, "I hope you don't mind?"

I think I was a bit annoyed, but then again, they could hardly have asked permission and it had worked out OK. "No, it's fine," I said. Hoping to defuse the situation I added, "Did Trish get aroused by what she saw?"

"Hell yes! We had sex for hours after you left, it was incredible!" He went on to tell me in detail how intensely aroused Trish was by what had happened. He confirmed our previous assumption that Trish absolutely loves swallowing cum.

A while afterwards the girls walked into the kitchen holding hands. They were both just wearing T-shirts which I assumed were Mac's judging by the size. As they walked, their breasts moved seductively against the material, their aroused nipples clearly visible. Trish came over to me and sat on my lap sideways, my wife did likewise on Mac's lap.

"Thank you for letting us have that time boys," said my wife softly, "we promise to give you both a good time, next time."

Trish bent down and kissed me. As she kissed me my hand moved instinctively to fondle her breasts. Pulling away from my mouth she whispered in my ear, "I'm so happy and I can promise you that Ella is very happy too."

I looked across at Mac, he had one hand in the small of my wife's back and the other was on her lap. My wife was gazing at my hand on Trish's breast and, I think subconsciously, she took Mac's hand and slowly moved it up to her breasts, he started to fondle them gently. She closed her eyes and sighed a long, slow sigh of contentment, then she looked over at Trish and smiled. I was fairly sure Mac was on the brink of losing control and ravishing her. Mac moved his hand underneath my wife's T-shirt and her mouth opened slightly. We made eye contact, and her eyes said, 'I love you'. Mac moved closer and started to kiss her neck.

I know my wife very well and if there's one thing that gets her aroused it's having her neck kissed and lightly bitten. She leaned her head to the side to make it easier for him and her eyes closed, she sighed deeply and when she opened her eyes again, I knew, without a shadow of doubt, where this was going.

I could see he was pinching and teasing her nipples. Still gazing into my eyes, she placed a hand over Mac's as he cupped her breast, and she squeezed it. Then she got up and turned to face him and sat on his lap again. He eagerly got to work on her breasts with both hands.

The look in her eyes had changed, it was now lust. She was grinding her bottom into Mac's lap, I was absolutely certain he had an erection, was she grinding her pussy onto his bulging pants? She reached down between them and in one swift movement pulled the T-shirt up and off. Mac virtually pounced on her breasts, licking and sucking her nipples. Her hands had disappeared between them and I guessed she was undoing his belt.

My heart was pounding and I think my grip on Trish's breast must have tightened because she turned to me and said huskily, "You'll be inside me soon." The words seemed to float slowly into my brain one... by... one and I gasped.

My gaze slowly returned to my wife. Her breathing was rapid and she squirmed on Mac's lap harder, holding onto his shoulders while he continued to suck her nipples. Her back arched and she cried out in ecstasy. When she had regained control, she stood up and Mac quickly discarded his trousers and shorts. She climbed back onto his lap.

"I think it's time for you to watch your wife having sex." Said Trish seductively.

We both watched silently as my wife lowered herself down onto Mac's cock. As he slipped inside her she opened her eyes wide and cried out, "Oh fuck, yes, ahhh yes." She started to ride up and down on him all the time whispering, "Yes, yes, yes!"

My heart was pounding even harder. As I watched my beautiful wife ride Mac, I found that I was urging her on, feeling every thrust into her body, willing her to cum again. I felt like I was breathing with her, matching her body as she moved, I wanted no, I needed her to cum on him. I was, quite frankly, amazed that Mac hadn't cum yet and he kept up the attention on my wife's breasts as she rode him.

Suddenly she slowed the pace and almost lifted off his cock, I think she was trying to delay the inevitable, but it didn't work, she arched her back pushing her breasts towards Mac and then sank down fully onto him again. Mac was losing the plot.

"Fuck me Ella, your pussy feels so good, fuck, it's so good!"

Her pace picked up and she groaned into Mac's face, "Oh god, I'm cumming again, I'm cumming again, please Mac cum in me now, cum with me ahh, oh god, fill me, please, ahhhh god!" Mac gripped her thighs as her orgasm ripped through her body at the same time his body convulsed as he filled her pussy.

They hugged each other as they slowly recovered. Trish pulled my gaze away from the scene to look into her eyes. "It's your turn now honey," she said in a hushed velvety tone, "get naked!" She climbed off me and sat on the edge of the kitchen table, I jumped up and removed my trousers and shorts in record time. She moved her right foot onto the chair for support and I moved between her legs.

"God, I want this so much!" Sighed Trish as I moved my cock into position.

I placed my hands under Trish's thighs and rubbed the tip of my cock up and down her pussy a few times. Trish moaned loudly which seemed curious because I hadn't done that much to her yet. I looked up and saw that she was staring at my wife and Mac. I followed her gaze. My wife had pulled off Mac's cock and was kneeling in front of him licking their combined juices off his penis. God that looked hot!

"Fuck you two look good," said Trish jealously, followed by, "fuck, ahh, god yes!" As I sank my cock into her gloriously wet pussy.

I started to pump my cock in and out of her in long, slow strokes.

Trish was beyond aroused, "Oh, fuck that feels sooo good, oh yes, oh yes, slow down a bit, ahh yes that's it, keep doing that, yes, yes, fuck, deeper, faster, oh god, I'm cumming!" Her hands gripped the tops of my arms and her pussy clamped down on my cock.

Mac and my wife were watching us silently. They were dressed again and she was sitting on his lap with one arm round his shoulders, Mac was caressing her left breast through the T-Shirt.

Trish was slowly building up to another orgasm and she clearly wanted to let us all know. "Oh fuck, Mac, it feels so good, it feels so good, ahh yes. Can you see his... ahhh yes...his... his cock...sliding into me? Oh god, ahh." She was leaning back and her breasts were jiggling under the T-shirt in a most tantalizing way. I was desperate the grab them, but I was worried if I let go of her legs we could end up in hospital!

I was torn between watching her face contorting with pleasure, her breasts bouncing under the T-shirt and the sight of her pussy engulfing my cock, everywhere I looked there was a vision of pure sex.

I changed the pace again, slow and shallow, then fast and deep, Trish approved, "Yes! Yes!... Yes, fuck me harder, oh god yes, harder, fuck me harder." I complied with her wishes, but I knew it meant I had little chance of prolonging the event.

"Fuck, that's so good!" Trish's face was flushed and her breathing was hard, "I want... I want... ahhh... fuck your cock feels so good." The pace was too much for me, as my cock pulsed and my semen flooded into her pussy, her orgasm hit. "Oh god, your cock's so hard, yes, fuck, oh god, Mac... he's cum... in... in... me ahhhh, fuck!!"

She collapsed backwards onto the table sending a salt and pepper shaker spinning to the floor. We were both breathing heavily and I had to wait until she sat up before releasing her legs. I pulled out of her and slumped into the chair. "Dear god Trish," I gasped, "that was sensational, you were cumming like a train!!"

"I feel like I've been hit by one." She said happily. As she sat recovering a trickle of my semen started to flow out of her. My wife saw it immediately and slowly moved between Trish's legs, Trish watched her with more than a hint of lust in her eyes. My wife licked it up which made Trish sigh in a most delightful way then my wife got up and kissed her tenderly.

When I had got dressed, I watched their barely covered bottoms return to the bedroom, they walked slowly hand in hand.

Mac was the first to speak, "Paul, that was incredible. Fuck me I'm speechless!"

"I know mate," I said, "that was awesome, truly awesome."

When the girls emerged, fully dressed from the bedroom, I fired out a general query, not directed at anyone in particular, "So, was that our first foursome?"

Garmo127
Garmo127
179 Followers