One Couple’s Sexual Reawakening Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife smiled broadly, "Perhaps I can help you to your first orgasm? See this cock here?" She pointed at Mac's groin, "I'm going to make it wet." She climbed on top of Mac and lowered her pussy onto the bulge in his boxers and slowly started to slide up and down his shaft. She sighed as the bulge parted her lips and connected with her clit.

"Oh god Ella, you're so naughty!" I could see Trish's hand moving rapidly in her crotch.

My wife sighed again, and ground down on Mac's erection, "Oh god Trish, it's so hard, and it's going to be inside me soon. Do you want to see that? Do you want to see this cock make me cum?"

"Fuck yes!"

"My pussy is so wet, it wants this cock, ahhh yes, it wants it right... now, mmm, oh god, Trish... I didn't want to cum yet, but oh fuck, it feels... good, it's going... to be... inside me, ahhhhh fuck!"

The orgasm gripped my wife and she pressed down on Mac's groin. I think the only reason he didn't cum was because he was in shock. Trish, however, did.

"Oh fuck, Ella, I'm cumming, ohhh fuck!"

My wife slowly lifted off Mac, "Oops, I made his shorts a bit wet, sorry!" She smiled sweetly, then back into Mistress mode, "OK boys, get up."

We stood at the end of the bed as instructed. She sat on the bed and looked up at Mac, "Can't have you staying in wet clothes," she hooked her fingers into the waistband and pulled his shorts over his erection and down to the floor. His penis was right in front of her face. She took him into her mouth and sucked him gently. Then she pulled off and began to run her hand up and down his shaft, her gaze moved to me, "Your turn." My boxers were soon on the floor, my penis in her mouth, I groaned in pleasure. That was the wrong thing to do, she suddenly stopped and stood up, "No! You're here to pleasure me not to take your own pleasure.

"I need fucking."

She lay down on the bed and spread her legs. "I want you to take turns fucking me. You'll know when to take a turn inside me because you are not allowed to cum until I say so."

Trish squealed, "You gorgeous bitch! Make them work for it!"

"Do you understand my instructions?"

"Yes Mistress." We replied in unison.

She pointed to Mac, "Fuck me!" Mac climbed between her legs and slipped the tip of his penis inside her, she sighed and gripping his buttocks, pulled him in. "Oh god yes, that's what I need, hard cock! Fuck me!" Mac started to pump his cock into her body.

"Oh, my good god, that feels so good, fuck yes! This cock feels so good Trish."

"It looks fantastic honey, I wish it was in me!"

"Oh Trish, fuck, my pussy is on fire, god it feels so damn good!"

Her orgasm was building quickly, but she wasn't content with just being fucked, "New... command boys, oh god yes, while you... while you, fuck... me, squeeze my...ahhh, tits, fuck!"

Mac complied immediately squeezing her right breast, "Yes, that's good, fuck, fuck, fuck!"

She was looking down at the cock penetrating her body, then she looked at mine, her eyes widened, and she started to breathe harder. She was already anticipating the next cock inside her. Mac was keeping up a steady pace, but as she started to cum, he pulled out of her.

"NO! I need fucking now!" She pointed at me, "Get inside me now." My cock was inside her with one thrust and I picked up a quick pace. Her orgasm delayed only slightly crashed through her body. She bucked under me and I could feel her pussy gripping me.

"Trish, oh god Trish ahh, it feels... so good, Trish!" As I assaulted her pussy, she started to go from one orgasm to the next with barely a pause between them. She was incredibly wet, a damp patch was forming underneath her bottom.

"Pinch my nipples... harder, ahh yes, fuck."

I couldn't keep going any longer, I pulled out and moved aside. Mac moved in and was inside her again. His thrusting brought her to new heights. He slowed his pace to try and last longer, but she continued to cum.

"Oh fuck, ahh, oh god another, ahhh, Trish, Trish, ahhh fuck." She dug her nails into Mac's chest and he kept thrusting into her. "Oh god! Oh god!! FUCK!" The biggest orgasm yet wracked her body and her mouth opened in a silent scream. As she came down Mac pulled out.

How much longer could we continue this? I replaced Mac as fast as I could. Her pussy was so wet it was heavenly. Sweat was trickling down the side of my face. Her orgasms started to build again and I thrust into her as fast as I dared. Her body was convulsing and her arms fell away from me, the shouts and cries were replaced by hushed gasps and then her mouth moved but she was making no noise at all. Her pussy continued to pulse as each orgasm hit. She went limp and was lying almost motionless, I pulled out just in time.

Mac moved to take my place, but just as he did, she raised one hand up to stop him. He knelt between her legs breathing heavily. Her hand slowly dropped down onto the bed. A few moments passed and then she opened her eyes, her hair was matted to her face and sweat glistened all over her body. Gradually her breathing returned to normal.

She dragged herself up onto her elbows and looked down at Mac. "I... want... you to... cum now. Use my pussy, but you must... cum on me... not... in me."

With that she slumped down. Mac slipped his cock into her and started a slow, shallow thrust. He used her pussy to tease the tip of his penis and then plunged into her and fucked her fast and deep. She made no sounds and didn't move at all. He pulled out and gave his cock a few strokes, his cum splattered over her stomach and breasts. With a grateful sigh he moved aside.

My wife pointed to me, "Cum on me."

As soon as I had entered her pussy, she had a small orgasm and I felt her pussy gripping the head of my penis I thrust in deeply and then like Mac took short shallow strokes. Her pussy was so soft and wet, it was amazing. With the stress of trying to stop from cumming removed it wasn't long before I pulled out and my cum arced across her body. Her stomach and breasts were covered with streaks of semen. It mixed with the sweat and dribbled down her sides and pooled in her navel. I slumped backwards on the bed and all three of us were silent apart from the heavy breathing.

"FUCK ME BACKWARDS!!! That was incredible!" Trish, it seemed, unlike us still had lots of energy. "Ella, that was amazing, how many times did you cum girl?"

My wife propped herself up, "Dunno. Lots."

She traced a finger through our combined cum and swirled it together. "I want our men to do this to me again and I want you to lick it off me." Trish squealed in delight. Swirling her fingers through the cum, she scooped some up and held it up over her mouth, it started to drip off in a long trail, which slid down her tongue. She closed her mouth and swallowed.

It looked like Trish had passed out, but she had thrown herself onto her bed shouting something about it not being fair.

Mac and I were looking at each other with a glazed expression, our cocks were both, mercifully, flaccid.

"We're not finished boys." She looked at me, "Grab the iPad and follow me, both of you." She led us down the hallway to the bathroom. "I need to freshen up." Our shower is a large walk-in type with overhead drench shower. She turned on the water, got the temperature just right and then stood under the flow. I was pointing the iPad at her so Trish could still watch.

After a few moments the flow of water had reinvigorated her, she reached for the shower gel and then pointed at Mac, "Take this and wash me," she moved out from under the flow and turned her back to Mac, then looking back at him she added, "all over."

Mac shot me a glance and I grinned at him. He walked into the shower and took the gel from her hand. He foamed up his hands and then started to soap her body. After he'd soaped her back, he moved closer to her and soaped up her front, her breasts seemed to need a lot of soap! I could see my wife was luxuriating in the feeling, as Mac soaped her breasts she held her arms up on her head giving him full access. When he moved his hands between her legs she opened her legs wider and sighed.

"You lucky bitch!" Trish was clearly feeling left out.

When her whole body and been washed she walked back under the flow of water, Mac followed her, the water cascaded off them both. My wife looked down behind her and smiled, Mac's erection was touching the small of her back. She turned to face him, kissed him gently and then gripped his penis.

"I want this inside me again." She turned around opened her legs and leaned forward so her hands were resting on the small shelf at the back of the shower. With her bottom raised up Mac held his penis and rubbed it up and down her slit, slowly he pushed into her sliding all the way in in one move. The noise of the shower was drowning out any sounds she was making but it was clear she was enjoying his cock again. Mac started to thrust into her and then bent over so that he could hold her breasts. He alternated between pinching her nipples and squeezing her breasts. she was pushing back on him, he kept pounding her pussy. Her head moved to the side, she was saying something, but I couldn't hear what it was. Mac stopped squeezing her breasts and stood upright again.

Without warning he brought his open hand down hard onto my wife's right buttock, "Again!" she shouted, another slap, "AGAIN!" Mac slapped her bottom again and fucked her for all he was worth, her back arched and she cried out, "Oh fuck, fuck yes!" Mac kept up his rhythm as she recovered and I suspected he was close to cumming.

Slowly my wife held her right hand up and mac stopped moving. Reluctantly he pulled out of her and she stood up and turned round. The water continued to cascade off them both. She kissed him and turned off the water.

"Get a towel and dry me." I nodded in the direction of the towel cupboard and Mac pulled out the biggest he could find. As she emerged from the shower he wrapped her up and started to rub her gently. Wrapped up in the towel, Mac found another to dry her hair. After a few minutes she was satisfied.

"Dry yourself off and come back to the bedroom." She shrugged off her towels and looked at me, "Follow me." How could I not!

Back in the bedroom the iPad was set up again. "Lie down here." I complied. Slowly, she climbed onto me and lowered herself onto my penis. A gentle sigh escaped her lips and she slid very slowly up and down on me. Just then Mac entered the bedroom, still sporting his unsatisfied erection. My wife gazed at his cock.

"Come here." Mac moved in front of her. She took his cock in her hand and slowly stroked it. "I want your cum," she said with more than a hint of weariness, "I want one of you to cum in my pussy and one to cum in my mouth. I don't care who does what, I just want your cum," and with one last attempt at being The Mistress, she added, "and I want it quickly!"

With that she climbed off me and set herself on her hands and knees. I sat up and looked at Mac silently questioning. He held up a hand offering me the choice. Well, her pussy felt so good I decided to get some more. I move behind her and eased my cock into her, she sighed and pushed back onto me. Mac moved in front of her and she quickly engulfed his cock slowly rubbing his shaft.

I looked down at my cock glistening with her honey as it slid effortlessly into her. The bright red handprints on her buttock looked very sore so I held on to her waist and started to fuck her with slow deep strokes. She groaned onto Mac's cock and I could see her head bobbing up and down on him. His head was bent back eyes closed. She was squeezing his balls and he started to groan. Not wasting any more time she released his penis from her mouth and began to wank him. She picked up the pace quickly. Mac was close.

"Oh fuck, Ella that's so good," he had clearly forgotten the no talking command. "that's so good." She sucked his cock into her mouth again. "Ahh, fuck, I'm cumming, ahhh fuck!" His body tensed and he held her head in place on his cock as he pumped his semen into her mouth. when she was sure she had it all she released him, swallowed and gasped in a lungful of air.

She turned to look at me, "Fuck me!" Transfixed by the show I had stopped moving, but my cock was deep inside her. I started thrusting again. She reached down and started to rub her clit.

"Trish! Trish?"

"Yes honey?"

"I want you licking my clit while I get fucked!"

"I want to do that honey, I want to lick you."

"Oh Trish, it's so hard, I've... cum so much, lick me honey, please!"

She rubbed her clit faster and then started to cum. Her pussy spasmed on my cock and she cried out in ecstasy. Just as she was coming down my orgasm gripped me and I added to the glorious wetness that was her pussy.

Exhausted she collapsed forward onto the bed. She waved a hand around above her head, "Cease fire boys, cease fire, I'm done!" I could hear Trish laughing. Slowly she crawled up the bed and lay down on her back. She spread her arms out wide, "Come here." Mac and I moved up and lay down on either side of her, she wrapped her arms around us and we cuddled up to her.

"Ohh god, I'm knackered!" She sighed deeply, "Trish?"

"Yes darling."

"As of now you're The Mistress, I'm fucked."

Trish cackled evilly, "Watch out boys, you're mine now and I have lots of lovely plans for you!"

My wife was drifting in and out of sleep and Trish had said her goodbyes and logged off. Mac and I disentangled ourselves and pulled the duvet over her. I grabbed the iPad and we went downstairs.

Mac had started to recover his clothes and get dressed, I pulled on the boxers and slumped in a chair.

"Do you think that went well?" I asked.

"Mate, that was incredible. I've never seen anyone cum like that before. When she went quiet and stopped moving, I thought she'd passed out."

"Me too, it was a bit worrying for a few moments."

"Amazing!"

"And now, it's Trish's turn." I looked at Mac and raised my eyebrows. He laughed. "I think I'm a bit scared!"

"You should be mate, you should be."

We chatted about what had happened for a few minutes and then Mac headed off home. I returned to the bedroom and slid into bed. My wife was fast asleep, shortly after I was too.

The next morning when I woke, I marveled at the evening's events. I'd never seen my wife so liberated sexually. It was a whole new world. When my thoughts turned to Trish, I felt scared again. I got up to make tea.

I waited downstairs until I heard my wife get up to go to the toilet. When I got back upstairs she was lying on her front peeking out from under the duvet.

"My bottom hurts." she whimpered.

"I'm not surprised, why did you decide to do that?"

"It seemed like a good idea at the time."

"Will you ask for it again?"

She paused, "Probably!"

"In that case I have no sympathy. You have tea."

She sat up and winced, "Ouch!"

"Did you have a good time sweetie?"

"Oh my god, yes I did, it was incredible, thank you. I had so many orgasms, they just kept coming and then they all seemed to join up into one big one, that's never happened to me before, it was a bit scary."

"We thought you'd passed out."

"I know, I just didn't have the energy to talk and I felt like I didn't have control of my body, it was insanely good, but soo tiring and a bit scary."

"Well at least you'll be prepared if it ever happens again."

"Talking of prepared, are you looking forward to meeting your new Mistress?"

Just then her phone rang, it was Trish.

"Hi babe... totally... hell yes... uh huh... yes he is... ok hang on. Trish wants to talk to me about next Friday so off you trot, no spoilers for you!"

I wandered downstairs and got busy with the chores. A while later my wife came downstairs, she looked at me, raised her eyebrows, "Oh man, you need to be scared!" She laughed brightly and went back upstairs. My knees went weak.

Memories of Friday evening hung with me all weekend and by Sunday evening I was hopeful that she had recovered enough to have sex. "Would you like to make love tonight sweetie?"

"Yes, I would like to, but we aren't going to."

I was a bit taken aback, "Really, why not?"

"Your Mistress has forbidden it."

"What!"

"Yep, strict instructions, no sex."

"I thought she was our Mistress next Friday?"

"Well, I think she took me literally when I said, 'as of now' the other day." She smiled, "Don't worry honey, the week will go quickly."

It didn't.

Friday morning, I woke suddenly, my wife was looking down at me and she had my penis in her hand.

"Wakey, wakey baby, new orders from your Mistress." She flicked the duvet back and sucked my penis into her mouth. A few months ago, a week without sex was the norm, but now it was an age of unwanted abstinence, I was hard in seconds.

She climbed onto me and lowered herself down, I was momentarily concerned as there had been no foreplay, but her pussy was already soaked and I slipped in easily.

"A bet you're desperate to cum aren't you darling?"

"Too right, your pussy feels marvelous!"

She sat upright, "I'm going to ride you really slowly, tell me when you think you're getting near to cumming." She started sliding up and down the full length of my cock, I squeezed her breasts and she started to sigh gently.

"Mmmm, your cock is really hard this morning, are you close?"

"Not yet, but if you keep doing that I will be." She traced a finger around my nipples, I love that. "I'm getting close baby!" Man, this was going to be a big one.

Suddenly, she pulled of me and started to rub her clit, "Ohh yes, ohh yes, I want your cock in me, yes, ahh!" She sighed and slumped next to me on the bed. I was in complete turmoil!

"Er baby...?"

"Sorry hun, orders."

"Orders?"

"Yep, your Mistress said I had to get you to the edge, but no further. I think she wants you Fully Loaded for tonight. Oh yes, she wants you to be there for 7pm."

"Why 7pm when she doesn't finish till 9:30pm?"

"I've no idea, she didn't tell me. Up you get, you'll be late for work."

I climbed out of bed miserably, I needed to cum and my wife's pussy felt so good. Work was unbearable, I couldn't concentrate. All I kept thinking about was my wife's pussy sliding up and down on me and I kept getting an erection at really inconvenient times!!

When I got home the house was quiet, I found a note by the kettle, it read, 'Come upstairs now!' I had a horrible feeling I knew why. As I climbed the stairs I could hear sounds of passion, I briefly wondered if Trish was here, that would be good! In the bedroom my wife was on the bed masturbating, judging by the squelching noises she'd been at it for a while.

"Where's the boy?"

"After school, ahhh, club, get undressed and get inside me." She gasped.

I did as I was told and as I pushed my cock inside her she said, "Sorry.. ohh... babe, same... ahh rules... you can't... cum. Fuck me!" My fears were realized, but I was determined to enjoy watching my wife cumming. I managed a dozen or so slow, deep thrusts before she started to cum. I had to pull out because her spasming pussy would have sent me over the edge. I finished her off with my tongue.

"Thanks babe, love you."

"Love you too sweetheart, I'm going to have a shower."

She gave me a weary thumbs up and then I followed my erection down the hallway to the shower. It took a while, but eventually my erection subsided. I returned to the bedroom and got dressed. Stirring slowly, my wife sat up in bed.

"You OK babe?" She asked.

"I think my balls are going to explode!"

She laughed, "I think that is your Mistress's intention. Mac will be here to pick you up at 6PM."

When Mac arrived, I thought that he looked tired. I hugged and kissed my wife goodbye and she said, "See you later, have fun!" She blew me a kiss. I could see that she was really excited.