One Couple’s Sexual Reawakening Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trish and Ella looked at each other in surprise and in perfect unison said, "NO!"

"When we do a foursome, it will be done properly!" I had no idea what Trish meant by 'properly', but I was more than willing to find out.

"Well, you'd better get on and arrange one then, hadn't you?" Said Mac smiling broadly.

As we set off, I shouted out the car window, "Thanks for the social guys!" I could still hear Trish laughing as we pulled out of the drive.

The short journey was completed without a word being said, we were both in our own worlds. For the rest of the day, we got busy on all the usual domestic chores, but I could tell that my wife was as equally distracted as I was. After we'd showered and had dinner and the boy was once again reconnected to his Xbox we sat in the lounge quietly sipping some whisky.

"I don't think I could be happier right now!" I said quietly, "I'm astonished by what has happened, but at the same time exhilarated. Mac and Trish are both lovely."

"Yes, they are." Said my wife with a wistful sigh.

"I hope that we can develop the social side of things too though, I don't want it to be just meeting for sex."

"Friends with Benefits?"

"Absolutely."

"Can we make love tonight husband?"

"Yes, my darling."

We sat in silence for a while longer. In the past when the conversation ran dry it scared me, I worried that we were growing apart, but not this time. This time we were taking stock of our emotions, a lot had happened.

I spoke first, "Which part of all of this has thrilled you the most sweetie?" I think I knew the answer, but she had enjoyed having sex with Mac, a lot!

She turned to look at me and gazed into my eyes, "I think, no, I know that it's..." she sounded sorrowful.

"What is it, is something wrong?"

"No baby, nothing is wrong, it's just that I would never have believed that I could have a connection with another woman like I do with Trish." She paused, and I stayed quiet letting her vocalize her feelings. "Don't get me wrong," she said urgently, "I'm not saying that she's a threat to our relationship, but I feel, I don't know, I feel sad, I suppose because I've only just found this...discovered these feelings."

"It's a good thing though, isn't it?"

"Yes, it is. I think I need to focus on the present and the future and not mourn what I didn't have in the past, does that make sense?"

"Yes, I think so."

"What about you, what has thrilled you the most?"

"That's easy," I said holding her hand, "it's seeing you so happy and energized."

She smiled warmly. "Not having sex with Trish? You looked like you were really enjoying it this morning."

I chuckled quietly, "I can't deny that having sex with Trish is amazing but watching you and Mac have sex was beyond words. I watched you do it and there was no jealousy, you wanted it and you enjoyed it, you were taking what you needed, but when you looked at me, I felt your love, I really felt it."

"I do love you sweetheart, very much."

"One little question though."

"Uh huh?"

"When you and Trish went back to their bedroom this morning, did you er...?"

"Swap cum?" She had a very naughty look on her face.

"Yes, swap, our er... cum again."

"No, we didn't," I think I was a bit disappointed, "Trish thought it would be a nice idea to spend the rest of the day knowing that I had Mac's cum inside me and she had your cum inside her."

My head swam a bit, "Oh my!"

"Let's go to bed." She held my hand as we climbed the stairs. Bedtime routine completed we undressed and then hugged. A long emotional hug. If we'd gone to sleep right then I'd have been satisfied. We climbed into bed and cuddled some more. We both reached out a hand and started to caress each other, gently, slowly. When her hand connected with my penis, I was already hard, she stroked me slowly.

"I love you husband."

"I love you too beautiful wife."

"Thank you for allowing me to have time alone with Trish," she pushed the duvet back and climbed on top of me, "I promise she won't come between us," she guided my penis slowly inside her, she sighed gently, "you will always be my soulmate." Fully impaled she sat up and I started to caress her breasts. "I love you."

"I love you too baby," I gasped. Every touch, every movement felt electrifying.

She ground her hips down onto me, "I don't think that I've enjoyed having you inside me as much as this since we first started dating, oh that feels good." She began a gentle backwards and forwards rocking motion that quite frankly felt insanely good.

Grinding her hips down on to me slowly and gently she whispered, "I only want to cum once, is that OK."

"Yes, that's OK my love."

We were barely moving, but the sensations were spectacular. She traced her fingers across my chest and I move my hands onto her thighs and stroked them slowly. She lifted up on me and slipped back down again, her back arched, she stopped moving. I felt her pussy grip my cock, "You're so hard baby, so hard."

With one hand she reached behind and lightly squeezed my balls, that was all it took, my body tensed and I felt her pussy become even wetter than it was before.

"Oh, baby, oh... yes." Her orgasm seemed to wash gently over her and she recovered quickly. "That, husband, was just what I needed."

We cleaned up and snuggled into bed. She went to sleep quickly and as I gazed into her peaceful face, I realized just how much I loved her. I'd always loved her, but the stresses and strains of life had dulled the emotions. Seeing her so happy and so full of life, even if it was while having sex with another man, made me realize the depth of love I still have for her. I stroked her hair gently as she slept and at some point, fell asleep.

The next morning, she woke up bright and cheerful. "I want tea!"

"Yes, Mistress." I said solemnly and went downstairs.

When I returned, she was deep in thought. I wasn't concerned as there were potentially eleventy billion things she could be pondering right now.

Just then I remembered the bombshell that Mac had dropped. "I forgot to tell you yesterday that during my chat with Mac he admitted that he and Trish had put a camera in the treatment room so that Trish could watch what happened with me and Mac."

She very nearly spat out some of her tea. "Oh my god, really!? Good grief! That's incredible!" I confess, I didn't think she would be that taken aback. "What a brilliant idea!" That was unexpected!

I sought clarification, "Sweetie, are you upset or are you... well what are you?"

"Oh, god, I've just had the greatest idea,"

"You have?"

"Yes, I have!" She was getting more excited by the second.

"Are you going to let me in on it?"

"When you went downstairs you called me 'Mistress', remember that bedroom game we played when I was your Mistress and you were my sex slave?" I said I did, it was one of my favorite bedroom games. "We said at the time that we really needed two slaves, now we can have them and whoever is not in the game can watch on camera!"

I pondered the idea. "Who would be the slaves?"

"You and Mac, obviously!"

I gave her a sideways glance, "Why not you and Trish?"

That stopped her in her tracks. "Oh god, I didn't think of it that way round." She was quiet for a few seconds, "Shit, that could be even better!"

"Aren't you supposed to be organizing our foursome?"

"Yes, but Trish texted me, she has got work stuff the next couple of weekends, a training course I think, so we are a bit stuffed. She said she would try to get it rearranged. We could try this in the meantime."

The obvious thought occurred, but I stayed with it, to be honest the more I thought about it the better it sounded, "I think to be fair it should be me and Mac as the slaves, because we were the ones left out last time. It's only fair." I looked at her, smirking slightly.

She was getting more and more excited, "Shit baby, it's a win - win situation either way! What would you prefer?"

"Nope, none of that, we agreed with Mac that everything gets agreed between you and Trish. Give her a call, while I make some more tea." I kissed her gently on the forehead and went downstairs. This new turn of events was tantalizing!

When I returned, she was still talking to Trish. "Oh god that's so hot... I know... shit, that's a bit kinky girl!" She laughed brightly and her eyes were sparkling, she looked so beautiful. "We have to decide... god yes... I don't know babe... you decide... I can't... we couldn't do that if we were the slaves... oh, I want to do that... OK... are you sure... OK, bye, mwah."

She hung up and I waited for the verdict. "Well, who will be the slaves?"

"We can't decide."

I laughed, "Of course you can't!"

She looked a bit peeved, "Well how do you think it should work?"

"Well, it seems to me, that the decision has already been made for you."

"It has?" She looked puzzled.

"Yes, it has. Mac and I have to be the slaves."

"Why so?"

"Because Trish is away on a course, right? That's the reason we can't do the foursome."

"Arse!"

"By my reckoning to make this work it all depends on where she is and what time she finishes in the evening."

She was already dialling;

When Trish picked up my wife dispensed with the pleasantries, "It's got to be them... yes it does... I'll explain later... where are you... no, not now, on the course... how far is that... in miles... excellent... what's the schedule... Paul seems to have it figured... no, it has to be them... ooh that's kinky... oh god I'd love to do that... no it has to be them... yes it does... ok... got to go... ok... got to go... pardon... oh god you're making me wet... stop it... I'll call you back in a minute... me too... mwah."

How I wished I could have heard both sides of that conversation!

Clearly over excited, my wife blurted out the details, "Her course starts after work on Friday and finishes Sunday lunchtime, both weekends, starts at 6:30 pm on Fridays and finishes around 9:30pm starts 8am on the Saturdays and Sunday it's at a hotel about one hour drive from here, she has to stay over." She took a deep breath.

"OK, well it seems to me that we can make this work if Mac and I are the slaves. Mac comes here next weekend, don't forget to get the boy on a sleepover, and then the following weekend Mac and I drive to her hotel. They will both be late evenings, but that doesn't matter."

My wife was drifting off on a sea of erotic imagery and I wasn't sure if she had heard me or not. "Sweetie?"

"Huh? Great, I'll tell Trish." She picked up her phone and I headed off downstairs to make more tea as the last cup had gone cold.

As I approached the kitchen, I could hear her talking, but then it went quiet. Walking softly to the foot of the stairs, I listened, I could hear an occasional hushed word or two and then sighs and a gasp. My wife and Trish were masturbating together. I delayed pouring the tea to give them more time.

When I returned to the bedroom, she was snuggling into the duvet peacefully. "Did you err... enjoy your phone call?"

She blushed slightly, "Yes, thank you. You don't mind, do you?"

"Of course not! With everything that's happened a bit of DIY is hardly going to change things." I gave her a reassuring kiss. "Are we all good with Trish?"

She became more animated again, "Yes! She's talking to Mac now."

"Do you want us to wear anything special?"

"Pardon?"

"Me and Mac, when we are your sex slaves?"

She squirmed slightly and I think her fingers must have made contact with her clit under the duvet somewhere. Her eyes glazed over and she sighed softly. She looked up at me, "Oh god baby, I've got... Trish has got... so many scenarios, this is so... it's going to be so naughty, I... " I could see her arm moving slightly and watched as her eyes closed and her body started to coil up into fetus position. She whimpered from somewhere deep in her chest, "ahhh, ohhh"

I gave her a few minutes and then said, "You like the idea then?"

She laughed softly, "Yes baby, I do." Just then her phone pinged, text message from Trish. "She wants to meet me for coffee this afternoon."

"Just coffee?"

"Yes sweetie, just coffee. We have a lot to talk about. I honestly don't know how I'll cope this week. My head is so full of the possibilities, having you and Mac at my disposal, doing everything I ask. Oh god! Would you mind if I had another wank?"

"Only if I can lick you first?" It was worth a try!

"No time, the boy will be up soon, sorry."

I picked up my cup of tea, left the room and closed the door.

Later that afternoon when she returned from meeting Trish she gave me a big hug and then kissed me passionately. As she broke the kiss she fondled the bulge in the front of my trousers. "That was from Trish, she said softly, "she would have liked to have done it herself."

"Is everything OK?"

"Yes, all good, she's very excited, almost as excited as me. Oh god baby, I can't believe we are going to do this!"

"Well, you'd better start believing it sweetheart, because come Friday night you are going to have two cocks ready and willing to satisfy you... you have booked the sleepover for the boy haven't you?!"

"Yep, done."

"One more thing. Would you check with Trish that it's OK to have Mac over for dinner? We can use the time to chill together. I'm assuming that we will be here as it's your treat?"

"That's a great idea, will do. I love you sweetheart."

"I love you too, now let's get dinner on, I'm starving."

By the time Friday evening came round my wife was completely wired. I for once, was calm, relaxed and really looking forward to the evening. Mac arrived at about 7pm, Ella opened the door to him. He was armed with a bottle of wine, chocolates and some flowers, sensible chap. She kissed him tenderly and thank him for the flowers. I set about pouring some wine. While we chatted, Ella trimmed and arranged the flowers in a vase.

It was a surreal experience preparing dinner. We've entertained dozens of times before, but this was the first time that the guest was kissing, hugging and fondling my wife! It was done so casually, unforced, naturally. She would brush past him to get a serving bowl, stop and kiss him briefly. She asked him to pass some ingredients and he patted her bottom as she turned around. He reached out and fondled her breasts as she stood next to him by the hob. The normal concept of 'Personal Space' didn't exist for us. It was liberating. It could have been different, of course, Mac could have been more assertive with my wife which would have annoyed me, but he was respectful to both of us, so it worked.

Dinner was a casual affair, we were in no rush. Mac and Ella flirted, it was fun to watch, but they stayed away from any comment about what might happen this evening. We had just moved on to discussing what movie we might watch when my wife's phone pinged, text from Trish. She started typing furiously, Mac and I looked at each other fearing the worst.

"Everything OK babe?" I asked.

"Erm, yes, err god!" She looked flustered.

Mac looked at me, I shrugged my shoulders, "Ella," he said softly, are you ok?"

She looked at her watch and then took a large swig of her wine. "Yes, it's all good." She was definitely flustered. "Trish says, that she can't bear to go to the last demo, she's too wired. She's going to cry off sick, she'll be ready in 15 minutes!"

She started typing feverishly again, Mac and I exchanged glances again, then Mac placed a hand over hers causing her to stop texting.

"What's wrong Ella?"

She looked up into his eyes, "It's just that, well, I thought we'd have more time, I'd planned for more time, to... well, to prepare and now... oh heck!"

Mac squeezed her hands gently, "Ella, it's OK, relax. Remember that you are in charge. Nothing happens until you want it to. You have as much time as you want. Tell Trish that we'll be ready in 15."

My wife, sighed slightly and her shoulders visibly relaxed. She sent her text. "Trish also says that if we've already started she's going to be really pissed!"

"That sounds like my Trish." Said Mac smiled broadly.

"OK, I'll be back in a tick." With that she dashed out of the room.

"Nice one mate," I put my hand on Mac's shoulder, "you handled that brilliantly."

"Thanks," he said quietly, "I hope she's ok."

A couple of minutes later and we found out. She bustled back and sat down, panting slightly, "OK boys, some rules."

I interrupted her flow, "Are you OK sweetie?"

"Yes, sorry. It's just that I had the whole evening planned and it was all going to be perfect and then, well, I panicked a bit, but I'm ok. We're going to have a fantastic evening. Well... I am!" She laughed brightly, "We've not got long, take these." She passed us both a small packet.

Mac and I exchanged glances.

"That's what you'll be wearing tonight, nothing else.

"OK, the rules.

1. I will not use your names, I'll just point at whoever I want. When I point at you make sure you move quickly.

2. If I ask you a question, your reply will be 'Yes Mistress' nothing else will be acceptable.

3. If I ask you to spank me, make sure it's hard!

4. Do not talk to each other or say anything.

5. You will do exactly as I command without question. On this point, I will not command you to do anything with each other.

"OK, that's it, I'm off to set up the iPad. Get changed and come upstairs. Make sure you do a good job, I expect to be thoroughly serviced, I want sex and I want lots of it. Right, you have 5 minutes."

With that she went upstairs.

Mac turned slowly to look at me, "Paul?"

"Yes mate."

"Was that Ella or Ella in character?"

"I... don't know." I really didn't.

Mac opened his bag and pulled out a pair of black silk boxer shorts. He looked at me, "Holy shit!"

We stripped off and got into our boxers and we headed off upstairs double time. When we got to the bedroom, Ella was talking to Trish about her course and how her day had gone.

As we entered the room my wife said, "You two, stand there." We did as we were told.

Trish could see us, "I see that you have your sex slaves."

My wife moved between us and started to caress our silk encased buttocks, "Yes, I do, are you jealous?"

"Hell yes!"

She moved her hands to the front of our boxers and took her time squeezing our balls and stroking our cocks, if Mac and I had been allowed to talk I'm sure we would have agreed that it felt insanely good.

"They're so eager to pleasure me, see how hard their cocks are already."

"God you're so lucky babe."

With that she moved a little closed to the iPad and pointed at Mac, "Undress me."

Mac moved quickly and began disrobing her. He did it efficiently but spent rather more time than was necessary pulling her panties down. When he had completed his task. He stepped back.

"Trish darling, I'm ready," she held her arms out and did a twirl, "do you want to see me get fucked?"

"Yes, oh god yes, I do."

"Get ready honey, here I go!" With that she pointed at me, "Lick my tits." Then lifting one foot onto the bed, she pointed at Mac, "Get down here and lick my pussy." We obeyed her commands and she placed a hand on both our heads urging us on. She squirmed and writhed as we pleasured her.

"Can you see Trish, can you see?"

"Yes, honey I can see."

"I'm going to cum so much, I know I am. My pussy is already desperate to be fucked. I'm so wet."

I thought she was going to have her first orgasm, but she unexpectedly disconnected from us. "Boys, lie down!"

We move to the bed and lay down as instructed, when she was content that we were in the right position she knelt down between us and started to caress our cocks again.

"Are you going to play with yourself Trish?"

"I am already darling."

"Tell me when you are cumming I want to see."

"I don't think you'll have long to wait babe, you look so gorgeous and those cocks look so hard, you lucky minx!"