One Couple's Sexual Reawakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That was waaay too much for me, "Oh god baby, ahhh."

My beautiful wife pulled off me and engulfed my cock in her mouth, my mind was spinning, the vision of her sucking another man's cock and... oh god it was too much, I filled her mouth. I could hear her swallowing. Eventually she looked up at me.

Smiling broadly she said, "That's the second load of cum in my mouth today baby."

"Oh, my dear god!" I gasped.

"Are you OK sweetie, are we OK?"

"Yes baby, we are OK, come here."

We cuddled and fell asleep. The next morning when I woke up, I was in complete turmoil. I struggled to remember all the details, but were the details important when another man had just eaten my wife's pussy?! Why was I in turmoil? I let her sleep and went downstairs to make some tea. When I returned to the bedroom she was peering out from under the duvet.

"Do you hate me? Please tell me you don't hate me." I couldn't tell if she was being serious or not.

"Baby of course I don't hate you." I said quietly, hoping to reassure her.

I got back into bed and cuddled her. Nothing was said for a few minutes.

Finally, she started to talk, in low whispers as if trying not to give life to the things she was saying, "I did things yesterday that I've never done before. I let a man get intimate with me. I... I let him cum in my mouth!"

"Baby, please stop." It was time to get assertive. "We both knew why you were going there and we both knew that something like this was going to happen. As it turned out you didn't so much push your boundaries, more like you fired them into orbit!

She laughed, a tension relieving laugh that was light and yet full of emotion.

"The main thing is, did you enjoy it? You seemed to be enjoying it when you were telling me what happened."

"Yes, I did enjoy it, but I wish I hadn't, it would make things easier."

"Well, I certainly enjoyed hearing about it!"

"Really, honestly?"

"Yes, really, I promise. I confess that I also felt jealous and insecure, but I also felt excited and astonished. Hearing you say all those things, well, I can't imagine what it would be like to actually watch it."

"There's something else." She didn't sound guilty, so I wasn't too worried by whatever this was going to be.

"What sweetheart?"

"Just before I left, they suggested that we get together as a foursome and see where things take us."

I thought that this would happen, "Oh really? How do you feel about it? Drink your tea and I'll make another cup."

She pondered for a while, "I don't know. I'm not sure I could cope with it. The thought of us all being together being intimate at the same time sounds exciting, but what might happen when I see you having sex with her for the first time and I'm not sure I could relax enough to have sex with him because I'd be too worried about you. It might all just go horribly wrong and I don't want it to because up to now it's been fun. If we don't though I think I might always wonder what could have been. I've finished my tea."

I went downstairs to make another cup. She was right of course, there were a lot of risks involved in a foursome. Until we knew for sure how we were going to react it could end in tears. I made the tea and headed back upstairs.

"Do you think I'm over thinking this? My wife spoke faintly and I knew she wanted to find a way, but was worried I might decide to pull the plug.

I kissed her on the forehead, "No, you're not sweetie. I think I have an idea though, a way to make it work that isn't threatening and allows everyone a way out if it becomes too much."

She seemed to brighten up, "How?

Just at that moment our teenage son wandered wearily into the bedroom. He had a habit on Saturday mornings of wrapping himself in the duvet at the foot of our bed and chatting about stuff. I could feel my wife tense. These chats usually last 15 - 20 minutes and were normally quite entertaining. Not today though! I could feel my wife getting more and more wound up, but the delay was giving me the opportunity to fine tune my plan. Eventually, the boy meandered out of our bedroom and immediately my wife was after details.

"Well?"

"Well, what?" I felt a bit mean teasing her, but why not?

She gave me a playful slap on the chest, "What's you plan?"

"OK, well I think the best way to do this would be for you to go back on your own."

"How would that help?" She looked a little disappointed.

"Well, this time you would go back in the certain knowledge that if everyone was of the same accord then there would be no limits and you would be having sex."

"How does that help you?" She still sounded disappointed.

"Well, if it all works out between the three of you, then she comes here and we see how things work out with us."

"And when she comes here it's with the intention of having sex with you?" Her voice quavered a little as she said the last four words.

"Having sex with us," I corrected, "yes, that would be the plan. If we split the event in two it's less stress and you can relax into whatever happens without worrying about me."

"But what if anyone wants to back out, how would it work if I'm already there?"

"I've thought of that. Their place is a 10-minute drive. So, you leave here at 7pm and we all agree that up to 8pm it's a social event with flirting, but nothing serious. After 8pm it's anything goes. If anyone there wants to back out, then send me a text before 8pm and come home. If I decide that I'm out, I'll call you before 8pm. No call means I'm OK with it. If you stay, then the action has to end by 10pm so you can be back by 10:15pm at the latest."

We sat in silence for a few minutes digesting what had been said. I was still a little bit in shock from what had happened last night, but my lovely wife seemed to be energized. I truly believed that she wanted to do this, which was incredible when only a few weeks ago the thought of me getting a blowjob in a dream was a problem!

She coughed slightly, which is her tell that she is about to say something controversial, "Are you really saying that you want me to go there and have sex with Mac?"

"Who?"

"Mac." She looked at me slightly askance.

I gave her my blank expression.

"You are shitting me right!? Don't you know their names?"

"Well, no," I stammered, "I've just thought of them as the therapist and the receptionist."

"They're both therapists! After all this time and everything that's happened and you don't know their names?!" I hate it when she gets exasperated with me.

"It just didn't seem important at the time." I said apologetically.

"Wow! OK, her name is Patricia, but she likes to be called Trish and his name is Oisin (pronounced oh-sheen), but he likes to be called Mac."

"Why?"

My wife looked at me like I was slightly unhinged.

"I don't know, maybe because their surname is MacBride?!"

"I didn't know they're Scottish."

"They're not they're Irish! Well, he is."

"How did you manage to find all this out last night and have sex with them as well?!"

"We talked, that's the way you find out things." Pausing for breath she got back to the point. "So, just to be sure are you really saying that I should go there and have full sex with... them?"

Deep breath, this was it, no turning back, "Well, if that's what you want, then yes I am. Like you said last night do we stop or do we test our boundaries some more. If we stick to the plan, then I think we can find out where we want this to go and keep our relationship solid. That's what I'm most concerned about."

Just then her phone pinged: text message from Trish.

"Trish is asking if I'm OK and is everything OK with us?" She started tapping away at her phone.

"What are you saying."

"I'm telling her that everything is good and we are just discussing next steps."

"Which will be...?" I held my breath.

"Oh my god, I don't know! If I go there, I will be having sex with another man. Something I would never have entertained as a mere suggestion a few weeks ago. However, I think your plan is the best way forward. I don't want to stop now, but if I, if we, are going to have sex with other people then I want to know for sure that our relationship will not be in jeopardy. I love you, I adore you and I don't want our family broken up."

I held her hand tightly, "Nor do I. At the end of the day, we are talking about sex, not love. We can take the easy route and stop now, or we can experiment some more. My feeling is that because we have come this far already, we will always be wondering what might have been. Also, if we are going to experiment, I only want it to happen as a couple not individually which would do our relationship no favors at all."

"I agree sweetheart, we do this together or not at all. If it doesn't work out for whatever reason, it's because we both wanted to try." I think that was my wife agreeing to have sex with another man!

Trying to compose myself, I said, "OK, why don't you give Trish a call and talk it through, they'll need to discuss it, I'm sure. I'll make some more tea."

"More tea?" She pretended to sound shocked. "We never have three cups of tea!"

"We do today, because tea fixes everything."

When I got to the kitchen, I was feeling quite euphoric. Our marriage was not in tatters, my gorgeous wife looked more energized and radiant than I had seen her look for years, it was fabulous. As I approached the bedroom with the tea the call to Trish was just concluding. I got back into bed.

"How did it go?" I asked.

"Good, Trish thought the plan was a fab one and she's talking it through with Mac, she'll call me back later when they've come to a decision."

Her phone rang, it was Trish.

"That was quick!" I said laughing quietly to myself when the call had finished.

My wife was buzzing with excitement. "Yeah, it was! They are in complete agreement and they hope that I can go over tomorrow?"

This took me by surprise, "Blimey! They're eager!" I said with a tinge of uncertainty.

"Yes, they are," she said brightly, "and they asked if Trish could come here Wednesday or Thursday?"

"No, she can't." I hadn't intended to sound so abrupt and I think my wife took it the wrong way.

"Why not?" She said quietly, "Have you changed your mind?"

"No baby I haven't. How are we going to entertain when we have a 14-year-old in the next room!? It will have to be Friday or Saturday and we need to get him on a sleepover with Luke."

"Fuck!"

One phone call later and Luke's mum was informed that we were having a 'Date Night' and needed some 'us time'. The next call was to Trish. Everything confirmed we relaxed into our bed and sipped our tea.

I spoke first. "I feel like a teenager."

"Ha! Me too, I was wondering what that feeling was."

"Baby, I love you. I hope, I really hope that this, this thing, we are doing is good for us."

"So do I. I'm a bit scared and a bit excited."

"Like being a teenager?" I could feel tremors of doubt in both our voices.

"I think so." She paused, deep in thought. "Am I... are we, really going to do this? Are we really acting like foolish teenagers? She looked at me intently and took my hand. Do you still love me like before, before this started, I mean?"

I kissed her hand tenderly. "Yes sweetheart, I love you just like before this started.

We talked through our feelings throughout the day when time and space permitted. The next morning, we talked some more. About what had happened with me, pushing my boundaries, why we did it. Her experience, how it made her feel, how it had affected us both, we talked and we talked. Throughout the day we would take time to hug and kiss, fleeting unions between two ships tossed on an emotional sea. As the evening approached, we realized that we hadn't fed the boy and life had to continue no matter what was happening. All of this talking achieved one notable result. We knew that we loved each other deeply and that we both wanted it to happen. If things went badly then we both chose this path together and together we would find another. It's easy to rationalize, not so easy to experience.

At 7pm, I kissed my wife, hugged her, said I love her and watched her drive away. I felt... lonely.

When my wife is away, I like to watch war movies. She hates war movies so it's a good time to do something I like. By 7:15pm I knew she had arrived. By 7:30pm I knew that they would probably be relaxing with some wine, flirting, talking about what had happened and what might happen. By 7:45pm I was a nervous wreck! I couldn't tell if I was nervous because I wanted to call or I wanted her to text or what? At 7:55pm I felt calm. I wasn't going to call. She hadn't texted me, so she was obviously happy. My beautiful wife was going to have sex with another man and I was OK with that. At 7:56pm my phone rang, it was my wife, this wasn't part of the plan!

"Hello babe, are you OK?" I probably sounded stressed

"Yes, baby I am, have you been trying to call me?" She sounded nervous.

"No, why? Do you want me to give you an excuse to leave?

"No, I was just worried that you had been trying and the signal might be bad or something and... are you OK?"

"Yes, baby. I'm fine, are you OK?"

"Yes I am. It's just that it's nearly 8pm and... I want to... is it ok if I...?" Her voice trailed off.

"Yes darling, it is OK, I love you, have fun." My heart was pounding, I love my wife very much and I was agreeing to her being used by another man.

"I love you too." She hung up. The time was 7:58pm I watched the clock. By 8:01pm I knew. My wife was now going to have sex with another man. I turned on the TV and was delighted to see Kelly's Heroes had just started.

If there was one thing about that evening that annoyed me, it was that my wife arrived home 15 minutes before the end of the film! I saw the car headlights come up the driveway and I rushed to the front door. She looked tired, but radiant. I gave her a big hug.

"Are you OK sweetie?" I was desperate to know she was OK.

"Yes, baby I am. Can I have a whiskey and a glass of water?" She sounded exhausted.

We settled down in the front room. I waited, giving her time. "Husband," she said, "this evening I had sex with another man".

"Did you?" Oh god, what a lame response!

"Yes. I know that we have, in the past, gone to bed and talked about what happened while having sex, but it's late and I am a dried husk. Give me a few minutes, tell me you love me and I'll do my best."

I held her hand and said, "I love you."

She drank her water and then the whiskey and I watched her quietly. She looked so beautiful. We went to bed and she lay down next to me.

She looked into my eyes and a weary sigh slipped from her mouth, "I'll give you all the details you want tomorrow, but for now, I need to summarize."

Her hand moved to my hard penis. "I had sex with Mac tonight. I also had sex with Trish, but mostly I had sex with Mac. He fucked me, I think, six times."

My mind was reeling, there it was, out in the open, no more doubt, my wife has had sex with another man. "Did he come each time?" I asked in awe.

Suddenly she became very animated, "No, he came twice, once in me and once in Trish's mouth. Oh, I've got to tell you about the first time! You aren't going to believe this!"

"You sound confident about that!" I was worried that she was going to be proved right!

She smiled broadly, "Trust me, it's going to blow your mind! The three of us had a good laugh up to 8pm, but at 8:01pm it got intense really quickly. Trish virtually tore my clothes off me and soon she was eating my pussy and he was fucking her while watching me. Like the last time, remember that?"

"Of course!" My heart was thumping!

"Well, this time when Trish looked up at me with a big grin on her face and asked if I'd like him to fuck me, I said, 'HELL YES'! She moved out of the way and he moved between my legs, but I stopped him because I wanted him to fuck me while I ate Trish's pussy. She lay down and I got busy on her clit, I felt his hands on my ass and then I felt his penis brush up and down my pussy. It felt exquisite."

My mind was spinning and I wondered if there was a way I could pause what she was about to say, but I knew it had to be said.

Speaking slowly and softly like she was reliving the moment she told me how she had been fucked by another man. "I was pushing my tongue into her pussy and then he slowly entered me. I think I came straight away. He felt soooo good sliding in and out of me, Trish was pulling my face into her pussy and I was sucking her clit for all I was worth. He wasn't inside me very long when all of a sudden he pulled out of me and said he needed to pause because he didn't want to cum, but Trish told him to get back in me and fill me up, I think I came again. He slipped back inside me and before long I felt his cock harden as he flooded my pussy, it was incredible. When he had finished, he pulled out of me and as I was about to collapse onto the bed when Trish told me she wanted his cum! She pulled me up her body and told me to squat over her face. I was on one knee and one foot and she opened my pussy lips with her fingers, slid a finger inside me and pulled out some of his cum, then the rest followed and it all flowed out of me into her mouth! I've never seen anything like that before, it was unbelievable. Trish swallowed it all and then pulled me down onto her mouth, she licked me. It was incredible, I've no idea how many times I came on her face!"

I confess that the early feeling of jealousy hearing about the first time my wife was entered by another man gave way to the intensity of what I had just been told. My cock felt so hard it almost hurt.

The story wasn't over yet though, not by a long way! "Mac was lying next to us with a semi hard on so we double teamed him taking turns to suck his cock, it wasn't long before he was hard again. I climbed on top and lowered myself onto him. While I rode him Trish licked and squeezed my breasts and kissed me, it was wonderful. I think Mac wanted to take control because he flicked me over onto my back and began to fuck me again."

At this point I think my face must have been wearing a pained expression.

"Are you OK sweetie, you look upset?" The look of concern was etched into every part of my wife's face.

"I'm OK, I guess," I said quietly, "it's just that you seemed to have enjoyed it so much, much more than when we have sex."

For the first time this evening, my wife seemed to grasp the enormity of what she was telling me. "Baby! Don't for one minute think that he's better than you in any way! We've had sex a thousand times, it's comfortable and familiar. What happened this evening was new and thrilling. Everything was different, Trish was there for one, the environment was different, everything was intense. I love you baby, yes it was exciting, but only because it was new, not because it was better."

I kissed her tenderly, "I love you too sweetheart. Just a bit insecure, I guess. What happened next?"

"Well, like I said, Mac flicked me onto my back and began to fuck me again. Trish lay down next to me and said she wanted some action so Mac pulled out of me and started to fuck her. I watched them having sex for a while as I caressed Trish's breasts and kissed her. I asked her if I could have her man back and she said, OK as long as she gets his come next time. I got on my hands and knees next to her and Mac quickly inserted himself inside me again. It felt so good, Trish sat next to us and rubbed my clit with one hand and squeezed his balls with the other. He was fucking me with long deep strokes that felt insanely good I felt like I was never going to stop having orgasms. I heard Mac start to groan and his cock started to harden even more, I pulled off and Trish had her mouth round his cock straight away, I could hear her swallowing as he shot his load into her mouth. I think we needed a break at that point."