One Couple's Sexual Reawakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As before, the back massage was very relaxing and I had actually started to enjoy it. This time though, when I was turned onto my back, I decided to take charge. I had no idea if this was going to work and if it didn't, well I wouldn't have much of a tale to tell that evening.

As the massage continued on my legs, I took the plunge, "Do you think we might skip straight to the fun bit today?"

The therapist stopped massaging me and glanced up in the direction of a small bookshelf near to the treatment room door. Quickly shifting his eyes back to mine he said, "That would be fine."

"There's something I'd like you to try please." I tried to sound calm, but my heart was pounding.

"OK." Did I detect a hint of nervousness in his voice?

"Please would you make me hard just using your mouth?"

He smiled warmly and said, "I'd like that."

This would be the litmus test. No dreams about being seduced, no wandering thoughts of lustful sessions with my wife, just the therapist using his mouth on me. Would I get hard? He bent over and took my flaccid cock in his mouth, he worked it around, licked and sucked. I was holding my breath, was I getting hard? I was so tense, I wanted to get hard, but it just wasn't happening. As if sensing that I was struggling, he suddenly slowed and changed to licking my balls, then he let his tongue run up to the tip of my penis and slowly licked around the head. That felt good I relaxed a bit and I felt my penis start to swell. I was sooooo happy! The tension left me and my penis quickly hardened. Before too long he had me fully hard.

OK, part one achieved. Now for part two. I opened my eyes and looked at the front of his trousers. Thankfully there was a noticeable bulge. I reached out with my right hand and lightly gripped the bulge. He visibly tensed and I wondered if I was doing the right thing, but he quickly recovered and relaxed back into sucking my now very hard cock. I moved my hand to his belt buckle and tried to undo it, but I was making a hash of it. Because both his hands were free, he was quickly able to undo and drop his trousers and shorts. His cock was now in view and was slowly arcing upwards.

"Please use your hands now." I said, trying to sound authoritarian.

He reached over to a side table close to the couch and applied some oil to his hands. I held my hand up and after a moment's pause he poured some oil into my upraised hand. I tried to rub it into my hands, but gravity got the better of me and half of it ran down my wrists. I had enough though and reached out again to take his cock in my oiled hand. He was now working on me as before and it felt good. I started to run my hand around his balls, up his cock and back again. I think I was doing a good job because he let out a slight sigh every now and then. I started to stroke him faster just as he lowered his head and sucked my cock into his mouth. That felt so good, I tensed as the orgasm rapidly approached. Just as my cock started to pulse, he lifted off and I got the now (almost) familiar feeling of my cum landing on my stomach and chest. I was still gripping his cock and when my orgasm subsided, I continued stroking him. He stood upright and I saw his head roll back, I ran my oiled hand over the head of his cock and he began to breathe faster. I felt his cock stiffen in my hand. Too late I realized the flaw in my plan! His cum arced across my upper thighs and over my softening penis. With my cum and his, I felt like I was covered in the stuff!

It was then that I heard a click as the treatment room door opened and closed. I looked towards the door and saw his wife walking in. This wasn't good! I tensed, but she raised her right index finger to her lips and said, "ssshhh". When she got to the treatment couch, she leaned over me and kissed her husband, then she bent down and licked the last drops of cum off his penis. She looked down, smiled and started to lick all the cum off my stomach, chest and thighs. This acted like Miracle Grow on my cock and by the time she had finished I was hard again. A few drops of cum remained, on my penis. She took me in her hand and licked it off. Then she let her mouth engulf me.

She pulled off and said, "Next time I hope?" She had the most gorgeous smile.

With that she started to move away, but then, as if unable to help herself, she bent down again and sucked my cock into her mouth sucking me gently and slowly.

Letting my cock slip slowly from her lips she looked into her husband's eyes and said, "Oh my, I can't let you keep this all to yourself darling!" She blew him a kiss and left the room.

What happened after was a bit of a blur, but obviously we got cleaned up and I left. I was in a turmoil. I knew that my wife would love this turn of events right up until his wife joined in. If an imaginary woman giving me a hand job was problematic, then a real woman giving me a blowjob was not likely to be an improvement. I didn't know how to deal with this so when I got home, I gave my wife all the positive vibes I knew she wanted to hear.

I felt like I'd cheated on her.

She was waiting for me in the bedroom like last time and we followed a similar pattern as before. When I told her that I had his cock in my hand she had a huge orgasm. When I came to the bit about the clean-up she stopped moving. She was obviously taken aback and I knew the outcome was unlikely to be good. For what seemed like an age, she said nothing. Only the fact that she kept up a very slight movement on me stopped me from completely losing my erection.

After what seemed like an age she spoke, "I don't think you should go to the next session." She sounded calm which was reassuring.

"OK, sweetheart," I said, "I completely understand!"

"Because I'm going."

"What!?" No way had I seen that coming!

She sighed deeply, "Well, it seems to me that we either stop this now or I get used to the fact that another woman wants to... get intimate with you. If I'm going to do that, I need to know what I will do if I'm in a situation where I'm getting intimate with other people. I think I should go to the next session and experience what you have, OK?"

She climbed off me and lay down next to me. I really didn't know what to say. We hugged and then kept close, but there was obviously tension that needed to be addressed.

I broke the silence, "I'm sorry."

"What for?" She seemed genuinely surprised.

"For letting this happen."

She held me tightly and said, "Sweetie, no real harm has been done and it has really been fun so far. I just don't know where I want it to go now. I'm scared I'll lose you."

"That won't happen I promise you." I squeezed her closer and kissed her forehead.

"How can you promise something when you've not been in this situation before?

I was trying to make sense of where we were and my thoughts were less than coherent, "All of this is new. I know I'm not going to feel differently about you because of a man, but a woman is obviously a threat to you, just as he would be a threat to me."

"Is it wrong then to allow same sex contact because it's not threatening?"

I pondered this question. "I don't know. All I do know is that what has happened so far was way outside what I would have called my comfort zone, but it's not anymore. So, therefore, if something happened between me and his wife it would be outside my comfort zone, until it was OK. Does that make sense? Probably not."

My wife pulled a slightly confused face, "I think I know what you mean."

"I guess the problem is what happens if it's not OK?"

"Or that it has to be OK for both of us." She had hit the nail on the head, of course, it had to be OK for both of us.

"I think I'm starting to lose the plot." I groaned

My wife laughed, which I took for a good sign. "I know baby," she said, "it's all a bit much to take in. The last few weeks have been fun and I've enjoyed the excitement."

"Should we put a stop to this now?" I let the question hang in the air.

"Do you want to?"

"No, not really, but I don't want anything to come between us."

"Nor do I, that's why I want to go to your next session."

This raised one very obvious question, "If you did go," I asked, "who would you want to... see?" This was the $64,000 question. I'd had mostly same sex contact, but if she did the same we would be no further forward.

"Well," she considered the question carefully, "I have some catching up to do in terms of boundaries. I don't know, you decide." She turned over and snuggled back into me. I held her and stared into the maelstrom that was my mind. Where did I want this to go?

The next morning, we talked it through again and she was adamant that if we were to continue then she wanted to go in my place. I was in a right state when it came to making the call. I just didn't know who I should ask for. I spoke to the receptionist and explained what we would like and how this situation had come about. She asked who my wife wanted to see and the floundering response I gave her must have sounded ridiculous. She then gave me a great compromise that let me off the hook. She said that they would decide and it would be a surprise for us both. When I got home that evening my wife asked if I had made the call and she seemed genuinely happy that I had. She didn't ask who she would be seeing.

Over the course of the next few days, we made love twice. Both times were warm and loving and no mention was made of involvement by anyone else. I began to wonder if we needed this external stimulus. Was the risk too high? When the time came, my wife gave me a gentle kiss, told me she loved me and said she was looking forward to telling me everything tonight. I hugged her and while looking over her shoulder into nothingness I prayed that we were doing the right thing.

She was out longer than I expected and when she got home, she had a look on her face that said, oh my god! Our son was on my laptop doing today's Wordle so there was no opportunity to ask questions. She gave me a hug and a kiss and said she was going to have a shower to freshen up. I was beside myself with anticipation, fear, excitement, dread! As she was late back, our son had already eaten and our dinner was ready when she'd showered. The evening passed slowly, very slowly, however growing teenagers require a substantial amount of food and ours always comes down around 9.00 pm to grab a bowl of breakfast cereal. This was our opportunity to head off to bed. I'd spent most of the evening trying to get any kind of hint from my wife as to what had happened, but she just smiled and said I had to wait.

Finally, the cereal was collected and we were free! I said goodnight to the boy and brushed my teeth. In the bedroom my wife was already naked, lying on the bed tracing a finger up her pussy, eyes closed, breathing heavily. I watched silently as she gently caressed her clit. The sound of my clothes hitting the floor alerted her to my presence. I love giving my wife oral and today was going to be no exception. I moved between her thighs and gently licked between her lips which were already deliciously wet, my tongue connected with her clit and she sighed.

"Is this the second time your pussy has been licked today sweetie?" I asked.

"No", she replied breathlessly, "it's the third."

I looked up at her in amazement.

She put her hands on my shoulders and pulled me up, "I don't need any foreplay tonight, get up here, I want you inside me!"

I'd never heard my wife speak like that before it was intensely erotic. I moved into position and slid my cock inside her. She gasped and tensed, as she relaxed, I buried myself in her.

She let out a deep sigh, "Fuck me! Don't make love to me. Fuck me, I need fucking!" The words seemed to be dragged from the back of her throat. I started to pick up my pace.

She dug her nails into my back and almost snarled at me, "Harder, fuck me harder!" Wrapping her legs around mine, she pulled me in.

I slammed into her as hard as I could and picked up the pace some more. Her head was bent back, mouth open in a silent scream. If we had been alone in the house, I suspect the neighbors would have been concerned for her safety! Her back arched and she started to cum, I continued to assault her pussy and she had another orgasm, followed quickly by a third. I started to ease off, the pace was a bit intense! She started to relax and as she came down from her high, she wrapped her arms around me and kissed me.

"Oh my god, I needed that," she whispered, "I so needed that after what happened tonight."

"Baby, that was so hot," I was in complete awe that anything could have made my wife so desperate to be fucked like that, "what happened to get you so turned on?"

"Lie down." It was a demand, not a request, I wasn't about to object.

Slowly she lowered herself down onto me. When she was comfortable, she placed her hands on my chest and looked straight into my eyes.

"Do you want to know what happened?" She asked, coyly.

My heart was pounding, "Yes, every detail."

She wriggled slightly and sighed, "God you feel so good inside me," bringing her thoughts back to the present she added, "I'm not sure I can remember every detail, but I'll try."

"Start with the easy bit," I said, "how was your massage?"

"I didn't have one."

"Oh really?"

She started sliding up and down on my cock in short shallow strokes and explained that when she had arrived, they were both waiting for her. They wanted to talk about why she had decided to come in my place and thought it may be easier to chat in their apartment upstairs (perhaps because there is a bed up there?) Glass of wine in hand my wife explained how the sessions had affected our sex life and then went on to relate our discussion from the previous evening.

"They were so lovely," she went on, "and she told me that the thought of you two boys masturbating each other had featured prominently in her fantasies lately."

"Wow, that's a bit up front!" I was genuinely taken aback.

"I know, it was surreal hearing her talk about you and how much it had turned her on. She was standing next to me and kept stroking my hair or running her hand over my back. She described one fantasy where you suck her husband's cock while he licks her pussy - oh your cock feels so good - then she kissed me and I felt her hand gliding over my breasts. Her lips were so soft."

At this point she seemed to be drifting off into the memory, luxuriating in the sensations, she touched her lips with her right index finger as if feeling the kiss.

"What happened next baby?" As beautiful as it was watching her emotions unfold, I wanted, I needed to know what had happened.

"Uh? Oh, yes," starting to move on my cock again she continued, "while she was caressing my breasts, she whispered into my ear that she really wanted to lick my pussy and that her husband would probably pass out if I were to go down on her.

"I went weak at the knees. Not just because of what she was saying, but because she had moved a hand under my skirt and was rubbing my clit through my panties. She asked if I thought we should put on a show, I think I nodded because she took the wine glass from my hand and then led me out of the kitchen into their bedroom. You're not going to cum yet are you baby?"

"I'm trying not to!"

Gazing into my eyes my beautiful wife silently mouthed, "I love you."

"I love you too sweetheart, keep going, what happened next?" I said with perhaps a little more urgency.

"Well, she was standing in front of me and she was kissing me and holding my breasts, I reached up and felt hers, she had no bra on, and the dress was so thin and silky her breasts felt amazing. Then I realized that her husband was behind her, he was kissing her neck, running his hands over her body and then her dress seemed to just fall away. She was naked and she was telling me that she was going to lick my pussy, she was going to suck my clit and... oh, I'm going to... ahh."

I took over the movement and thrust into her as her orgasm swept over her. Gradually she relaxed, a deep sigh slowly escaped her lips and she settled down onto me again. It was the most erotic thing I have ever witnessed.

"Baby," she said as she slowly recovered, "your cock feels so hard, I love you."

"I love you too." I whispered.

Briefly it seemed like she had lost track of events, but then she continued, "She kissed me again and then lay down on the bed pulling me with her. She looked so gorgeous and I knew what she wanted. She spread her legs and I... baby I ate her pussy. Oh god, it was so good, she tasted amazing and I loved the feeling. Is that what it's like for you when you lick me? I don't know how long I was licking her for, but she started to squirm and she pulled my head into her pussy and she had an orgasm! I made her have an orgasm!

"That's when it gets a bit hazy. I was still dressed, but she had started to loosen my top and he was there too and my clothes just seemed to disappear, I'm sorry baby, but I was naked and they were both feeling my body all over. It felt so wrong, but so good too, I wished I had a cock inside me like I do now, your cock is so hard. I lay down on the bed and that's when... "

"When what, what happened?" I tensed wondering what revelation was about to hit me.

"I thought she was going to go down on me, that's what I was ready for, but it wasn't her! I couldn't believe it! He was in-between my thighs licking me. I think I panicked a bit. His hands were on my breasts squeezing them, I must have tensed up, but then she was kissing me again, and she was saying what a great job I had done and what a great orgasm she'd had and it felt so reassuring, it all seemed ok. Besides, his tongue was now inside me and it felt incredible I wanted more, I pulled his head into my pussy just like she had done to me and he licked me faster and faster, my nipples were being licked and sucked then he pushed a finger inside me and pressed it up against my G-spot -squeeze my tits baby - god that felt so good, I had a huge orgasm that left me shaking all over.

"I felt movement on the bed and then she got between my thighs and started to eat me. It was like nothing I've ever experienced before. It was amazing. Oh baby, it was amazing. I saw him move behind her, he was naked now too and he had his erect penis in his hand. He was stroking it slowly while he looked into my eyes, I could almost feel him sliding into me, but he entered her, I wished it was me he was inside. He was fucking her while she was licking me. He never stopped looking into my eyes. I could feel her moans against my clit, it felt so good, I wanted to be fucked, I needed to be fucked and I started to cum and couldn't stop. I'm sorry, but I couldn't stop."

"It's OK babe, shh, I love you," this was intense and I had no idea where it was going.

"That's when she looked up and asked me if I wanted him to fuck me."

My heart skipped a beat, has my wife just had sex with another man?! "What did you say sweetheart?" I'm not sure I wanted to know the answer.

She looked into my eyes and said, "I did, in that moment, I did, I really did, but I couldn't, I love you too much and I couldn't do that to you. I felt guilty though, like I'd led them on and I didn't want to disappoint them, so I said no, but I also said that when he's ready to come, I'd like him to come in my mouth, was that OK baby?"

"Yes, sweetheart it's OK", I think I was relieved, but I'm not sure, was I also disappointed?

The movement on my cock had slowed while she was talking, but now she picked up speed, "I love you. I really love you. My pussy was on fire and I needed fucking. Don't cum yet. He continued to fuck her while she licked me, but it was too much for her, she stopped eating me and I could see the orgasm building in her. It was incredible, I reached down and felt her breasts and she came really hard. Almost immediately he pulled out of her and we both moved in front of him, his cock was glistening with her juices, it looked incredible. I licked it and then sucked him into my mouth, I was sucking his cock and I loved it. It felt like a dream and I didn't want it to end. I stroked his shaft and just as I felt him start to cum she told me not to swallow, because she wanted it. I didn't have time to think because just then my mouth filled with his semen, I thought I'd have to swallow, but I didn't. When he'd finished, she pulled my face to hers and she kissed me and as she kissed me, I passed his cum into her mouth."