One Cribbage game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The doorbell rang. "I'll get it," she quickly said as she jumped to her feet. I was totally blown away. My ultra shy wife, who always buttoned her shirts to the top and always wore her bra and blushed at the drop of a hat, was racing to the door to let Ted in. Clad in an outfit that up to this time had been reserved for my eyes only.

Her unencumbered firm tits wobbled seductively as she sprang to her feet. She turned bright red the minute the door bell rang. I could not tell if she had panties on or not.

"HOLY SHIT GIRL!" Ted bellowed the second Debbie opened the door and he saw the way she was dressed. "Damn, you are hot, hot, and HOT!"

"Oh Ted, it's just a robe," I heard my wife reply. "Gary is in the kitchen, I'll get your coffee."

Debbie led the way with Ted hot on her apple ass as they entered the kitchen. She was beet red as expected and her nipples were fighting to tear through the thin silk fabric of her shorty robe.

Ted followed with what appeared to be a full-fledged hard on pointing the way to my wife's ass.

"Damn girl," Ted continued. "Your body is so incredible and firm. Shit, I am gonna have to let the big boy out." With that, Ted pulled his sweat pants down in the front and his cock popped up as he turned to sit.

"Oh boy, that feels much better," Ted said as he slid into the table.

Debbie brought his coffee and as she set it on the table I watched as she looked at Ted's black cock sticking up between his legs.

"Ted, control yourself," Debbie stammered, turning an even deeper shade of red as she looked down at his cock.

"I am trying girl, but with that short silk robe of yours, it ain't easy," Ted mumbled.

"Of course, you could always help me out," Ted added.

Debbie swatted him. "You men are all alike," she giggled.

"Well if he is going to let his out, I am too," I said as I pulled my sweatpants down and reached to pull my cock out.

"Honestly, that is all you guys think about," she laughed.

"Feel free to join our boys under the table girl," Ted chuckled. "We'll see who can concentrate on the game the best under those conditions."

Debbie moved back to her end of the table and began looking at the paper again. I was convinced she was just looking at it, not reading it.

She looked up at us from time to time. Then she dropped her napkin. "Oops," she said as she turned and leaned over to retrieve it. She was bent over for what seemed like way longer than it would take to grab a napkin. Clearly she was looking at our exposed cocks under the table.

She went back to looking at the paper. She fidgeted in her chair, and was breathing much heavier. Her nipples were still rock hard. Her robe had parted a little and we could see all of her cleavage. She had most definitely loosened up from her former ultra modest attire. At least today she had.

It was hard for either of us to concentrate on our game. It was soon to get much harder.

Suddenly she stood up abruptly causing her tits to wobble deliciously. As she walked by us she mumbled, "I suppose I may as well help you two relax. Your minds are clearly elsewhere." She chuckled

Ted looked at me wide eyed and I shrugged my shoulders indicating I had no idea what she was going to do.

Debbie went into the living room and soon returned carrying a large pillow from the sofa. She tossed it under the table without saying a word. Then she knelt down to her hands and knees and moved under the table.

Ted's eyes were the size of saucers and so were mine. Suddenly Ted's mouth dropped open and he rolled his eyes leaning his head back slightly.

Leaning over, I looked under the table. My wife had Ted's cock gripped in her small hand and was jacking him off. Then she moved closer and sucked the head of his dripping cock into her mouth.

Chuckling I set back up and said, "It's your turn Ted." His mind was anywhere but on the game. He was visibly shaking as he tried to figure out his play. He would gasp from time to time. I guessed my wife had his cock buried to his balls in her throat at those times.

Needless to say I won that game easily. Hell Ted forgot to peg more than half of his points.

I leaned over as Ted was trying to shuffle the cards. Debbie's head was bobbing like crazy on his cock. Her robe was off her shoulders and being held on only by the sash. Her tits were jiggling and I saw she had one hand buried in her crotch with her fingers pumping in and out of her dripping cunt.

"Oh FUUUUCCCKKKK!" Ted bellowed as his body began to buck and heave. My wife was gripping his black cock in her fist as she pumped it into her mouth. Could hear her gulping as she swallowed all Ted could pump into her warm mouth.

I watched as she held his cock tightly in her lips and continued pumping his cock to make sure she got every last drop. I then heard her muffled moaning "Aaaaaaaaaiiiiyeeeeeeeeeee," as she too climaxed.

I set back up in my chair. Soon I felt her pushing my legs wider to allow her to reach my cock. "Oh shit," I thought to myself, "looks like Ted will win this hand."

I tried as best I could to concentrate on the game. However, when your hot wife is jacking you off under the table, then deep throating your cock, it is literally impossible.

After stroking my cock vigorously, she engulfed it in her warm wet mouth. Her technique was getting better and better at coaxing the cum out of cocks. She worked her tongue, swirling it around the head, and then pressing her head forward she sucked my cock into her mouth. The change when my cock entered her tight throat was beyond belief. It was like I was entering another dimension. My toes would curl and I could literally feel my cum being drawn out.

I heard her moaning as she climaxed yet again. "Aaaiiiiiiiyeeeeeeeeeee," she gasped from around my throbbing cock. Ted was looking under the table and even though I could not see what he was doing, I was certain he was finger fucking my wife. Probably in her cunt, or perhaps in her asshole.

"Aaaaaaaaaaarrrrghhhhhhh, fuck babe you're hot, fuck fuck fuck!" I bellowed as I felt what had to be a huge amount of warm thick cum gush from my cock into her waiting mouth. He lips milked my cock as she pumped it to make sure she did not lose a drop.

Finally I felt my limp cock slip from her suctioning mouth. I could hear her gasping for breath under the table. I opened my eyes to see Ted re emerge from his bent over position.

"FUCK!" Ted exclaimed. "She is hot."

Then Debbie crawled out from under the table. She was still licking her lips. Her silk robe was off her shoulders and her gorgeous tits bobbed as she stood. Her robe was parted and her very wet cunt was dripping, completely exposed. She had NOT worn panties, instead she was completely naked under the thin silk robe.

As she pulled her robe back up and over her shoulders, she said, "I trust you two will be able to concentrate on your game now." She laughed as she twirled and kind of skipped down the hallway to the bathroom.

12