One Day at a Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robert was excited about the idea of watching her. It seemed to be the only thing his dirty, twisted mind wanted.

Stacy and Allison kept in close contact. After a week or two, on a Thursday just after lunch, Allison walked up the walk toward Stacy's front door. It was no longer ugly, or purple. Someone painted the door a bright Fire Engine red.

As Stacy opened the door, Allison stopped in her tracks, "Girl what did you do to yourself?"

"I took your advice. I had a do over. I got one of those tanning tans, a new hairdo, and a whole new wardrobe and a new attitude."

Standing back to take in the new Stacy. Allison was pleased. "Well, I knew you were hot, but you're very hot."

"Don't get excited bitch...(laughing)...Did you come here to give me a hard time?"

"Allison smiled at her friend. "No, I came over to ask a favor."

"If you want to me to kill your husband....No! But I might know someone that will." Stacy chuckled as she invited her friend to enter her home.

"Is Brian around?" Allison asked.

Stacy's eyes gave an inquisitive stare. "What are you going to do with my son?"

Allison laughed. "I'm not going to do anything to him. I need his help."

"He said he would be home for lunch, but that could be anytime."

Allison was still chuckling about Stacy's reaction. "I'm not going to do anything to Brian. What I need is for him to take me out on a date."

"What?... How is that NOT doing anything?"

Allison calmed Stacy down a bit, then she started to explain. "I told Robert, I was worried he wouldn't be able to withstand the jealousy or any of the feelings that come with what he was asking. So, he agreed I would go out on a date."

Stacy, still not completely calm. "So, you want to get Brian involved in your games?"

"No, that's not it at all. I want Brian to come to the house and pick me up for a late date tomorrow night. We can go have a burger, or maybe a late movie. But nothing will happen. Brian brings me home late, and I find out if my husband can handle what he thinks he wants."

"What if he can.... handle it I mean?"

Allison sighed. "Then I guess I will be getting fucked a lot by other men."

Shocked by Allison's response. "You mean you want to do it now....?"

"Believe it or not, but I think I would like it." She smiled at her friend again. "Robert has been going on forever, and the more I think about it the more I get turned on, but only time will tell. The longer it goes the more I get the itch." She stopped and returned that inquisitive stare back at her friend. "You know Brian isn't that much younger than I am."

"Yeah, I know. I was a little young when I had him."

The two women visited for another hour and Brian finally showed up for his lunch. They explained the plan to him, and they both could see he didn't care about the idea of giving up his Friday night. At first, he started to balk at the sexless date, but then relented when he admitted how much of a positive influence Allison had had on his mother. After all, before Allison came along, his mom was content to sit in that house and just grow old. Now, she was taking care of herself, and starting to date. Something she had put off for a long time after her divorce from Brian's dad.

By the time Allison got home, Robert was already fixing dinner. They had a pleasant meal together. Allison was trying to conceal the secret she was going to spring on her husband later that night. Delaying the time to when they would go upstairs to begin their bedtime routine.

Robert went to the shower first, and then when he shut off the water, she slowly walked to the bath. Robert was already tuning some porn on the TV, as Allison walked past, in a sultry voice she said. "You might not want to watch that tonight." But when she was dried from the shower and her hair was the way she wanted. She paused in the doorway to the bedroom and spoke again to her husband. "You don't get anything tonight Robbie boy. I want my pussy perfect for my date tomorrow night." Before she was hit with a barrage of questions from her husband, Allie was under the covers and trying to shut him out of her mind. She knew she was putting him through hell. It was what he had been asking for. He was going to have to live with it... better stated... without it, at least for tonight.

Allison went over in her mind the way the day was going to unfold. Her fitness trainer was the first thing. She had a hair appointment in the morning, followed by a massage and then going over in her mind what she was going to tell her husband when she came home from her late date.

The anticipation was beginning to weigh on her mind, as she noticed she was somewhat turned on by the mere idea of being out on a date with a handsome young man that took such good care of himself. Somehow, she had to get those thoughts out of her mind.

There was just too much time left in the day. She decided to do something about it. After all, she had the whole day to think about what it would be like to actually go through something special with Brian. "No," she thought. "Tonight, is just to find out if Robert can handle this. If he has a problem, she can tell him the truth; nothing happened, and all is well."

Robert showed up at home early that afternoon. He badgered her with questions till Allie finally told him that if he didn't stop, she would cancel the date. He stopped and began the long wait with his wife.

Right on time, Brian drove his car into the driveway in front of Robert and Allison's home. Brian didn't waste time sitting in the car. He popped out and walked rapidly to the front door. Before he could ring the bell, Allison opened the door and invited him inside to meet her husband.

Brian was a real pro about all this. He stepped up to Robert and extended his hand. Robert seemed surprised by the gesture, but before he could think, he was shaking the hand of the man he thought was going to soon be fucking his wife.

Someone said, "Nice to meet you." and then the two faux lovers were walking out to the car.

Brian looked as handsome as Allison had dreamed. His slacks hugged his ass showing off the tone in his lower body.

Allison wore a flower print sun dress that showed her legs to the max. But the most important thing about that flowing fabric was not only the way it danced on her body as she held on to Brian. The fact it was backless, Allison was not wearing a bra... and Robert knew it. His mind could see, without doubt, all that might happen that night. His gut twisted even tighter, and he suffered through the urge to vomit.

When Brian closed the door to his Expedition, he practically drooled over the sight of Allison's legs. But his reaction to the idea she was not wearing a bra he couldn't control himself.

"I don't know about your husband, but I'm about to have a heart attack." Brian again scanned her body and her dress from top to bottom.

"How 'bout your house?" Allison suggested. "Your mom doesn't trust me with you. She'll feel better if she's with us tonight."

Brian smiled. "You really know how to kill a Friday night, don't you?"

When they arrived at Stancy's house, the lights were out. Allison, looked at Brian, "What's going on, is your mother not at home?"

Brian just smiled as he pulled his big SUV into the garage. "No, she's on a date with her new beau."

"You mean your mom isn't home?"

Brian grinned, "Don't worry. You're safe with me."

As he held the door for her to enter the mudroom, off the garage. "I'm not sure, but you might be the one in danger." Allison teased watching this young fit body pass her.

"I hope not." Brian's eyes scanned her body again. For the second time he adjusted his cock to be more comfortable. "Maybe I should have worn something else." He thought to himself.

The couple ended up in the family room, with a glass of red, and a tray of different cheeses to try as soft music played on the stereo.

They chatted for a few minutes, and Brian just couldn't wait. "Is this date tonight to make your husband jealous?"

"Is that what your mom told you?"

He nodded.

"Well, if I tell you the truth, will you be able to keep it just between the two of us?" Allie then paused. "Well, I guess your mom knows."

Just at that moment, the music changed on the stereo. "I love this song. Would it be okay to dance?"

Allison extended her hand, and he pulled her lithe body into a dignified embrace.

Allison took this time to tell Brian almost the whole story of her and her husband. A story that went back a year or more. The almost nightly badgering of her to have sex with another man in his presence.

As she said the words, she became ashamed. The muscular arms of the man holding her was steadily eroding the resistance she planned for tonight. This was not supposed to be happening.

Was she the one pressing her body against the twenty-five-year-old man-child? Maybe he was pulling her closer. Maybe.... maybe.....maybe. "Oh God, don't let me fail now.... don't let me fail."

Brian led her to the couch and reached across her body to turn out the lamp next to where she sat. When his face was even with hers, he kissed her. It was soft and gentle. But his body stayed motionless, till she leaned forward, and her lips reached out to his.

A tongue gently touched a pair of lips that opened slightly. A hand gently cradled the back of a head as if to guide it. A soft moan drifted up from the couple. Fingers caressed an unincumbered breast and the nipple was instantly hard and firm. Another hand slid upward on a thigh and another moan filled the room.

Brian's words were gentle exultations to the woman now under his spell. Brian spoke of promises he would make, of heights they would reach together, of discoveries and of peace like no other.

When Allison's head cleared, she found herself seated on the edge of Brian's bed. Her legs held apart, and the crown of his head moved her body to shake. Her flesh turned into a lake of passion, as it fluttered and rolled like waves of lust flooding her senses. How can she survive this? Sensitivity that usually stirred in her groin, now consumed her body as a whole.

Brian lifted this now lifeless body up onto the bed. He raised himself up as if to claim his crown. He stepped forward, leaned over her body and whispered. "I need a condom."

Allison, still shaken from the thrill, her body had survived. "No, I want you inside me. I want to take you home to my husband. I want to be....."

Brian silenced her as he placed the blood-filled head of his cock against the opening of her womb. Her juices coated his face as she leaned forward to kiss and share those juices. Allison, holding the cock of this magician, parted the lips to urge it's entrance to her love.

"Brian, please don't tease me.... make love to me.... please." Her words slowly turned from a whisper to a contorted scream that no ear could hear.

After a slow, deliberate, and gentle assault on her body, Brian's groin was finally pressed hard against hers. He felt her teeth pressed against his neck, but she did not bite him. The pressure turned to a kiss and a tongue licking at his flesh. She was completely out of control of her own body. Allison's feet were swinging wildly in the air above them, and her urgings were now demands... "Fuck me.... fuck me.... fuck me."

For the first time in Allison's life, she held a man, not her husband, tight against her. Her body was wracked with one orgasm after another. One climax would begin to soften its' hold on her, when Brian would find a new and more exciting way to lift her body to the point of breaking.

With her body bent over the bottom of Brian's bed, his hands squeezing her ass, she felt her body screaming one last time. With her climax came the feel of Brian flooding her body with his cum. It was like a giant dragon spitting fire into the very center of her soul. As she collapsed on the bed, she felt tears filling her eyes.

"No, no, no, no.....Don't cry, please." Brian begged. "You didn't do anything wrong.... I'm sorry, if I knew, I would have taken you to a movie or something. I don't want you to cry because I was stupid enough to take advantage of you. I wouldn't do anything to hurt you, Allie. I promise, if I didn't have feelings for you, I wouldn't have touched you."

Allison lay beside Brian and began to smile. "You idiot, I wouldn't let you touch me if I didn't want you. This was bound to happen. I have been wondering what it would be like to feel another man inside me, and to fill me with his cum. I just didn't think it would be so wonderful." Allison's hand was softly touching his arm. She leaned forward to kiss him, and in just seconds, they were again seeking out the passion between them.

Early the following morning. Brian came into the kitchen to see his mother fixing breakfast. "How did your fake date go last night?" She asked.

Before Brian could answer, Allison appeared behind him. "Tell your mom Brian. As for me I think it went rather well."

Stacy's chin dropped and the surprise look on her face was nothing short of priceless. "You told me.... You said you .... What the fuck is going on?"

Brian broke the silence. "Well, we got to talking and one thing led to another, and we fell asleep in my room and here we are."

Allison had a very.... very satisfied look on her face. In fact, it was an expression Stacy had never seen before.

Showing her anger with her friend, she said. "What the hell are you going to tell Robert? I wouldn't be surprised if he hadn't called the cops on you two."

"Don't worry about Robert." Allison smiled. "I decided to call him around one in the morning and tell him what I was doing. I told him I was going to spend the night. He seemed excited and made me promise to tell him everything when I got home."

"I don't know if I'm going to shoot you or give you a hug Allie." Stacy looked at her son. "I haven't seen him smile this much in a long time."

"I don't know about Brian, but I know I'll be smiling a long time after last night."

Brian seemed irritated with the conversation. "I don't know about you guys, but this is my day off, so I'm going to the beach." He paused and looked at his mother. "That reminds me, I didn't hear you get in this morning. What have you been doing all night?"

"Oh buddy, you better watch yourself. It'll be a cold day when I tell you what I'm doing."

All three laughed and when the atmosphere in the room calmed down a little, they enjoyed French toast and bacon together. When that was done, they all went their separate ways.

Allison went home to find out how Robert handled her first date with another man. But as she entered the house, she saw him on the couch asleep. Instead of waking him, she sat down on the floor in front of him and laid her head next to his. She too went to sleep.

Several days and nights passed. The lovemaking at the Saunders house was frequent and very satisfying to both parties. About three weeks into story time in bed, Robert suggested his wife go on another date. Allison didn't think she was ready for what Robert was suggesting. He didn't want her to just go on a date; he wanted to watch her with a stranger. He wanted her to pick up a guy at a Bar.

At first, she thought that maybe she could just pretend to pick up Brian and bring him home for hubby to watch. But there was a problem. She and Brian had been seeing each other two or three times a week since that first night. What if one of them slipped and said something that would give away their secret. Allison was afraid to take a chance. The truth might be fatal to everything and everyone. "Not worth the chance." she thought to herself. "I like things the way they are with Brian and I."

She did fill Brian in on the problem, and she tried to figure out a way to get Brian in on what was about to happen.

Robert was not to be denied. He took Allison to a bar, and they role-played the idea of her picking up another guy. Only it was Robert that was coming on to her.

It came up to Friday night, and they both knew the particular bar they were going to would be hopping with guys and gals looking for action.

Robert asked his wife what she was going to say if someone came on to her. She honestly didn't know. She kept telling him it would depend on the guy. If she had an attraction to him. Was there a chemistry that turned her or, or as she liked to say, "Get my panties wet."

There were other differences tonight. Robert had taken the time to lay out the clothes he wanted her to wear. Black mesh stockings, a very short denim skirt and a blouse that was barely thick enough to hide her erect nipples, and heels that made her at least four inches taller. To top everything off, he bought her a gold anklet that had a charm announcing she was a "Hotwife".

"Robert, why don't you just hang a sign on me that says, "Fuck my wife?" The comment made it clear; she was not happy with the situation.

Once they entered the bar, they took up seats next to each other near the middle of the bar. Several guys came up to her, and one even got her panties wet. Pretending the man next to her was just someone that tried and failed to get her juices running.

It wasn't working out to be a very good night after all. When a stranger took up residence on the stool next to her, she began to think this might just be the guy that gets into her pants. They talked for a while with him using all the lines he knew, trying to impress her. When he put his hand on her leg near the top of her stockings, she left it there. He leaned closer and whispered he wanted to take her someplace quieter. She didn't refuse. He stepped off his stool, offering to help her down from her perch. She put her hand on the back of his head and whispered. "If I promise to suck your balls through the head of your cock, will you let my husband watch?"

Now, a real player would jump at the chance, but this guy was not a real player. He seemed shocked to hear those words coming from a woman, especially a hot woman like this. He stepped back and made some out of nowhere excuse and walked quickly away.

Robert had been listening to every word of their conversation. He looked at his watch and said to Allison, "why don't you just call your friend.... Brian or whatever his name is." The sound of his voice and the expression on his face was filled with frustration. "Do you think he would be okay with my watching you this time?"

Allison was suddenly confused, but this was not going to stop her. She opened her clutch, moved the condoms out of the way and used her phone to call Stacy. "Hey, Stacy is Brian there?"

Stacy was a bit surprised by the lateness of the call, but she told her he was in the shower. He had worked a double shift and was getting ready to pick up some of his friends. Then Stacy asked. "Why didn't you call him on his phone?"

Allison didn't answer. "When he gets out of the shower, would you have him call me?" Allison's response to her friend's question was simple. "I'll tell you when I see you." Allison put her phone back inside her clutch, and she and her husband left the bar.

When they were about fifteen minutes from the house, Allison's phone rang. "Hello.... Brian, what do you have planned for tonight?"

Robert kept glancing at his wife as she continued to talk to her date night friend.

"My husband's out of town tonight, and I'm horny as hell. Do you want to come over to my place for a little fun?"

An obviously angered Robert jerked the phone from her hand. "Brian...or whatever your name is. Her husband is not out of town. Her husband wants you to come over to our house. Her husband wants to watch you fuck the hell out of his wife, like you've already done." Robert tossed the phone at his wife and it ended up on the floor at Allison's feet

Allison was shocked by the anger and frustration Robert was displaying. Fear was clutching every fiber in her body. She leaned down to retrieve her phone from the floor of the car. Her eyes never left Robert's Face. "What's the matter with you?"