One Day at a Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nothing's the matter... not one damn thing," Robet barked!

Allison looked at the phone to find the call was still connected. "Brian, are you still there?"

There was silence for a second or two when Brian said. "Yes, I'm still here.... are you alright?" Allison told Brian she was fine, but there was no hiding the fear or confusion in her voice.

"Are we on speaker?" Brian asked.

"No."

"What do you want me to do?"

Allison paused a minute, trying hard to not sound upset with the situation. "If you're okay with him watching, then we might as well. I'm horny as hell. I've been sitting on a barstool all night and I need to get fucked."

"Does he know about us?" Brian inquired.

Not wanting to take a chance Robert might hear something that would cause a problem. Allison said, "Okay, we'll meet you at the house. Do you know where we live?" As she was asking Brian if he knew where she lived, she was smiling and gesturing to Robert, Brian's positive response. "Okay, we'll see you in a half hour." She then ended the call with Brian and grinned broadly as she returned the phone to her clutch.

Allison turned to her husband and said, "Are you happy now? It looks like you're going to get your wish tonight after all."

Robert seemed unphazed by her comment as he eased the car onto the freeway.

Allison could now gaze into the darkness and ponder the joy she was going to feel in the arms of her lover.

Later, with the car in the garage, and Allison in the shower, Robert pulled a chair into the corner of the small, yet adequate master bedroom. He also removed the comforter from the bed and left only a sheet and four pillows.

When the doorbell rang, Allison asked. "Do you want to get that, or do you want me?"

Robert looked at his wife and took in her beauty. "Go ahead.... you get it." His heart was beating so fast, he had trouble breathing. The discomfort he was feeling was making him question his judgement of what he was doing.

Allison was absent for several minutes, but when she returned, Robert could plainly see her lipstick was smeared and she was holding onto Brian's hand with a firm grip. She led Brian to the bed and asked Robert to turn down the lights. A few seconds later, Brian was naked, and was embracing the wife of the man who sat silent in the corner of the room.

Robert's eye seemed to never blink from the moment he witnessed his wife take a strange man's cock into her hand, gently stroking it as she stared into his face. Robert then watched her smile as her tongue slowly and dramatically licked the long shaft. Robert witnessed his wife guiding this man to their bed, where she continued to devour his manhood, taking it deep into her mouth.

Robert's heart was now beating so fast he thought it had stopped beating altogether. Still, his eyes failed to even blink. He watched this strange man make his wife's body stiffen and then convulse with pleasure. His own body was now weak and lifeless. When he saw Brian's cock enter Allison's body he could stand no more. He felt his own convulsion... his own weakness... his own mind go dark. He got what he wanted, and he knew his life would never be the same. But most of all, he knew his marriage to Allison would never be the same. She now was what he read about... what he dreamed about... what he saw in those porn movies... what he had badgered his wife about... what he was witnessing now... in his own bed.

Hours later, Allison and Brian were still in bed. They were asleep, still holding each other. Their dreams replaying the night's events on the movie screen of their minds. This was a night neither would ever forget.

Robert was now consumed with his wife's sex life. Allison had to agree it was new and exciting, thrilling and all-consuming. Not only sex with her husband, but with Brian when they were able to get together.... alone. And she realized she would treasure those future mornings, or afternoons, or evenings, or those nights she was bound to spend with her new and satisfying lovers.

It was not until a few days later, Robert was finally able to bring up what had happened that night. He asked his wife if she wanted to talk about Brian and what the future held.

Allison admitted their life, as they knew it, was over. She told Robert she would "play his games," but only occasionally. She stopped short of saying she would stay with him. "I still love you, and I think, with the proper guidance, we can both be comfortable with a new lifestyle. But there's only one way to find out.... One day at a time.

End