One Fat Summer Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SSobotkaJr
SSobotkaJr
361 Followers

"Punish him? What for? As doing something natural as sex?" She snorted and smiled. "Dear, trust me, if anything I'm just going to tell that young man he'd better not STOP, unless he wants to really see me angry." She made a gesture with one finger. "A young man just doesn't have sex once with a lady, then stop. It really isn't fair to her . . .or to him, because I can tell Stefan still has a lot to learn about pleasing the woman he likes." She then winked and chuckled. "Or does he now?"

I couldn't stop the grin that spread across my cheeks. "No, Ma'am! I mean . . . I think we both have a lot to learn, since we started, that is."

Rose's smile deepened and she pinched my cheek again. "Good. Now, come along, Kymeria." she said as she started to guide me across the back yard.

"Um, where are we going?" I asked.

Rose chuckled. "Why, it's still National Nude Day, dear, and I can't think of a better way to spend it, than over lunch on a nice day like today." She made a hurry-up gesture towards her house. "I've got a fine spread waiting, and I know Stefan will surely be happy to see you again."

My grin returned in spades as I started to follow Rose. "That does sound super, Mrs. Gustafson!" Before I took another step, I let go of the bath sheet covering me, and walked naked the rest of the way to my neighbor's house.

Believe me . . . the Best, Nude, Day, Ever.

The End

SSobotkaJr
SSobotkaJr
361 Followers