One Fine Hot Summer Ch. 02

Story Info
John tells them of a new photo opportunity idea.
7.7k words
4.75
9.3k
18
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Continued from One Fine Hot Summer

It had been just over a week since Alex let John cum all over Summer's face while he had taken pictures. They hadn't yet given him a repeat performance, but Alex noticed that both John and Summer were a lot more comfortable around each other. John, who they'd only ever seen in long-sleeved shirts and trousers previously, now wore shorts and vest tops more, Summer teasing him by walking around in bikinis or underwear, sometimes even topless.

Alex was at work this afternoon, wondering what she was doing at home when Summer sent him a message with smiley faces on it. John was so comfortable now he'd resorted back to naked sunbathing which he'd done a lot of before the youngsters had moved in.

"Tempted to join him in being naked outside, it's making me laugh seeing his cock twitch when he sees my tits bouncing as I walk," she'd written.

He laughed at the idea of her teasing him, knowing it was only teasing as he knew she wouldn't go too far without him being there.

"Hold fire a bit, I'll be back in thirty minutes," he typed.

Getting back from work he found them in the garden, John waving casually to him. He called Summer over, and they whispered to each other.

"He's making me frisky wandering around him with his cock pointing at me," Summer said quietly.

Alex whispered back, and then she giggled and ran into the house. Alex sat on a lounger by John when Summer returned, still topless with her bikini bottoms on but with a flushed look on her face. Standing in front of them, she asked John if he minded her sitting naked with him. John told her no, then sat open-mouthed as Summer turned her back, and peeled down her bottoms to reveal her 6" fat dildo fully inserted in her arse.

"Take some pictures Alex?" she asked now John's erection had sprung to life.

She knelt on all fours, arse pointing at John, and told him to cum over her fat arse. He didn't look at Alex for approval, knowing Summer called the shots and started stroking as he stared at her plugged arsehole. Summer reached underneath herself and rubbed at her clit.

"You know what would make for a great picture? John's cock nudging at your pussy," Alex instructed.

Summer paused, and John pointed his cock down and slid it along her wet labia. The very tip of his cock disappeared from sight as they both tried to keep still while Alex took photos. John started to rub his cock along Summer's pussy as he wanked, then suddenly he erupted, his cum shooting across her arse and back, stripe after stripe covering her buttocks. Alex took pictures of her splattered arse while she licked John's cock clean, and then Summer went to shower.

At about 8 pm that night John called them both downstairs.

"I'd bought you this before this afternoon," he laughed, handing Alex a box, "I thought it may come in handy if you take some more public shots."

Alex opened it and showed Summer that John had bought them a digital camera.

"It's got a really good zoom feature and a huge memory card so you can take lots of pictures or record videos on it for quite a few hours too," John continued.

"We can't accept this, it looks expensive," Summer said.

"It's worth it as you're making an old man very happy again," he smiled.

Summer hugged him tightly and Alex thanked him with a shake of his hand.

"Before you go, and linked to that, I was hoping to tag along with you for some public pictures if you don't mind. I have somewhere in mind but haven't been there for a while so I need to contact someone first to check things out," he said.

Alex looked at Summer and shrugged, they hadn't been out too much since moving in there, and the weather was getting a lot warmer now too. They told John okay, but he wouldn't give them any more details, except when pressed by Summer told her that he used to go there when he and Anna were a bit younger. He left them telling them he was going to have an early night, leaving them intrigued but excited.

"You don't mind him tagging along do you?" Summer asked.

"Of course not, I think he's seen enough of you over the last few weeks already that he won't see when we're out and about," Alex laughed.

The following day while Alex was at work, Summer was sitting in the garden reading a book when John came out to her. He was only wearing shorts and looked a little dismayed to see Summer wearing a dress and sitting in the shade. They chatted idly for a while until Alex returned, and then John told them he'd spoken to his friend Bill who told him it was still good and they could use his house as a base.

Alex asked where it was, John told him there was a forest with a walkway all around the edge, dog walkers and joggers used it mainly these days. Bill's house was right on the edge and he had a gate that gave them access without having to use a public car park there. Alex asked how they were getting there as it was a good hour's drive away. John walked over to the garage at the side of the house and showed them an old Mercedes Benz he had parked in there.

"Do you drive Alex?" he asked.

"I have a license but can't afford a car," Alex said.

"Well I don't drive this any more but my insurance should cover you driving it, we can take this?"

They agreed that he'd let Bill know they'd be over on the Sunday coming. Going up to their room Summer searched online for the place he'd described, and her heart fluttered a little. The path itself looked about two miles all around, but at differing points, footpaths were leading off towards housing estates. The thought of taking outdoor photos had excited her anyway, the thought of how many people might be about excited her even more.

Sunday came and they got in the car to travel over. Summer sat in the back with John, and once they'd started asked him about Bill.

"We grew up on the same street, went to school together and then worked together. At first, I felt a bit sorry for him, he got a lot of stick, don't forget this was the early 1970s. You'll understand why when you see him," John answered.

He paused and looked at Summer, then smiled.

"You remind me a lot of Anna, Bill will see it too," he said.

"Did he know her well then?" Summer asked. John laughed.

"Yeah, very well," he smiled, "I may as well tell you the full story. When we were young we were both chasing Anna, both trying to take her to dinner. Neither of us knew the other was or one of us would probably have stepped back so we didn't fall out," John replied.

"And despite Anna choosing you, Bill didn't mind?" Summer pressed.

"No, he was actually pleased for us, but I also knew how much she liked him too, it had been a difficult decision for her as she knew how close we were, she almost chose neither of us," he continued.

He looked through the windows and gave Alex a few directions to go.

"He sounds like a good close friend," Summer said, resting her hand on his thigh and smiling at him.

"Yes, it was Bill who first found this place, bought some land and built his house there. It was known back in those days as a place for illicit affairs, there were always cars parked up with either couples fucking in them, or walking into the forest away from prying eyes. It wasn't quite what you youngsters know as dogging though!" he laughed.

As the road looked to be curving around a corner John said to look for a metal gateway in the tall hedge, pulling up there was a speaker on the wall.

"Hi John and company, opening up for you," a gravelly voice said.

The gates swung open to reveal a long driveway with a house at the far end.

"Wow, this is some place," Alex said.

"Bill's parents left him quite a lot of money when they died, it paid for this place to be built from scratch. Despite how he might look now, Bill won't ever move out," John told him.

They pulled up by a double garage and the door opened automatically, Alex drove in with the garage doors closing behind them. The garage had a door leading into the house and as they got out of the car they were greeted by a sturdy-looking black man leaning on a walking stick. He was around the same height as John, with almost white hair contrasting against his dark chocolate weathered skin.

"Hey John, good to see you again buddy," Bill smiled.

They hugged and smiled, then Bill saw Summer.

"Oh my!" he said.

"Yes, she does look like her doesn't she?" John laughed.

"Tell me your name now sweet child or I'm going to be calling you Anna all day," he told her.

"I'm Summer, that's Alex. John said I look similar to his wife," she smiled.

"if I didn't know for sure she hadn't had any, I'd swear you'd be one of her children," Bill laughed.

He turned and walked slowly into a huge kitchen with various plates of sandwiches and pastries adorning a table. He explained he thought they may be hungry after the journey, and if they were doing the whole trek would need to fuel up too. They ate for a while, then Bill looked directly at Summer.

"Do you know what you're going to do over there? Flashing, full nudity, hoping to get caught perhaps?" he asked.

She turned and looked at John, who shrugged, and then she faced Bill again. She realised he'd told Bill exactly why they were visiting.

"A few photos, maybe a bit of video, probably going to improvise, make it up as we go along," she answered.

"Anna used to love it over there, hopefully, you'll like it as much we used to. Are you going with them, John? I'd love to join you but this leg is playing me up again," he winced as he said it.

"Probably only to the bench, then come back while they carry on around. My legs won't make the whole circuit either," John said.

"Ah, the bench. Good memories," he laughed, John laughing with him.

When they were ready Bill pointed them down the long garden, at the end was a gateway. By the gate was a swimming pool, with a large wooden pagoda over the top and right around it. Bill sat on one of the loungers and swung his legs up.

"I'm going to relax here until you return," he said, peeling off his t-shirt to reveal a fair growth of white chest hair to match his head.

"If you need to leave anything it will be safe here, oh and here are two keys for the gate, one for John if he's coming back first, you guys can take my key," he continued.

Summer put down the backpack with their belongings in it, Alex holding the camera. He told Summer to leave her glasses here also.

Bill waved them off and they went through the gate. It led to a small gravel track leading towards the walkway. As they started walking up it, Summer turned to John.

"So, when you and Anna came over here, did Bill come too?" she asked him.

He told her, yes, and she looked at him a little puzzled.

"Right, you may as well know. When Anna and I had been married for about three years one night we decided to talk about any fantasies we might have that we hadn't spoken about, or done. By then I knew Anna liked to be nude in public and had persuaded me to do so too, in fact, she tried to be caught if possible to gauge people's reactions. One of Anna's other fantasies was to have a threesome, preferably with another man. She also added that she'd also like to have sex with a black man too," John said.

Summer looked on as his facial expression changed.

"And she'd chosen Bill?" she asked.

"No, he was my idea. She didn't want to because of our history, but I said I'd prefer it was him than a stranger, and we knew he fancied her. We did so quite a few times over the years actually," John answered.

We'd come to the walkway, a wide mud pathway running between the trees. John pointed us to the left to go that way, and we started walking along slowly.

"You had no problem sharing her then?" Alex asked.

"She never fucked anyone else, and it was always while I was there with Bill. She had quite a few people touching her up around here though, and gave out quite a few blowjobs," he laughed.

A few minutes later we came to a small clearing where a bench sat, a heavy set wooden slatted one. John pointed out that there was a proper pathway not too much farther around, one of the footpaths leading to the houses nearby.

"This is where Anna first fucked Bill and me together. She sat on the bench between us both, fully naked, then climbed onto Bill's cock while sucking me. As if her first threesome wasn't exciting enough, you can imagine how she felt when we were so busy going at it we didn't notice a couple walking their dog had walked down from that footpath and had stopped watching us. The woman gave her husband a blowjob while they both watched us. She'd have loved it if we'd been able to watch that back," John reminisced.

"We should take the first photos here then," Alex announced, holding the camera up and getting it ready.

Summer felt her heart flutter. She smiled at Alex, then at John, then looked up the pathway towards the footpath. Somebody could walk down here at any minute. She worked out it would take around twenty seconds to get from the footpath to here. They'd see her before then, but she'd have time to move if her nerves got the better of her. She nodded yes to Alex, it was why they were here after all.

Summer had worn a floral wrap-around dress on purpose. She'd remembered seeing it when out shopping one time, and tried it on excitedly. There were two buttons on the side to keep it fastened tighter, and a belt so it could be worn loose. She'd looked at herself in the dressing room mirror, seeing how much thigh and cleavage was on show with just the belt fastened. At the time, it was to turn Alex on as much as she was seeing herself. Now, here in the forest, it was perfect for showing off without being completely undressed.

She moved to the bench and sat in the middle, undoing the top button first and leaning forwards, her large tits trying their best to escape. John looked on smiling as she undid the bottom button, and moved the dress onto the outside of her legs. Now her lacy thong glistened in the sunlight where it was already damp. She spread her legs more and put her feet up on the bench. Now the fabric barely contained anything, her labia poking from either side as the fabric pushed into her wet folds. She saw Alex look up towards the path, then motioned her to release her tits into the sunlight too. Summer did so eagerly, cupping them and pointing her large erect nipples to the camera.

"Fucking beautiful!" a voice shouted out as a man cycled past them down the pathway.

"Holy shit! Alex, why didn't you warn me?" Summer shouted.

"I wanted to see your reaction," he laughed, "and to be fair, you haven't even tried to cover up," he continued, pointing to her still open dress.

"Bastard," she squealed, smirking as she felt her heart beating fast.

"How did Anna pose John?" Alex asked him.

John moved over to Summer, pushing her up so she was crouched on the bench, her arms outstretched along the back, her arse leaning on the back slats of the bench.

"Hmm, like that, except she was naked," he said.

"Take her undies off then John," Alex instructed.

"Leave my dress on a bit though please?" Summer pleaded.

John reached around her and undid her bra, freeing her DD cup tits out into the open. He manoeuvred the straps along her arms and removed the bra completely. He then reached down and pulled the thong from the back, his fingers sliding along her buttocks as he pulled the material away, Summer lifted in legs in turn, allowing him to pull the thong from each leg.

"Keep them in your pocket please, John?" Alex asked him, "and no moving for anything you," he told Summer.

John smiled, the thong in his hand like he didn't want to lose his grip on them. He watched on as Alex took photo after photo of Summer, pulling the dress off her shoulders and leaving her naked for anyone around.

"I'm going to go back in a while and leave you guys to it," John said.

"A couple of pictures with you in first?" Alex asked, "you can take Bill's place," he winked.

John looked at him puzzled, then it clicked what he wanted. He looked over at Summer who looked equally puzzled.

"Let John slide under you babe," Alex said.

John sat to the side of her, pulling down the zip of his trousers and undoing his belt. Summer realised what was happening and stared at Alex, who simply smiled and nodded at her. She lifted a leg and John shuffled over until he was right under her. He pushed his trousers down to his knees and his erection sprung out. Summer reached down and held it steady brushing it against her wet lips, groaning as she did so.

"That's great, hold that pose," Alex instructed, kneeling and zooming in more, "now, slide down a little further."

John reached around and his hands cupped her large tits, holding them up for the camera. Summer lowered her lips a little more until around two inches of John's cock was inside her. she groaned loudly, and looked around to see if anyone was around.

"Move back up just a little touch, oh that's great, your lips are gripping him perfectly," Alex told her.

He took a few more photos and then told her to lower more. Summer slid down, four of John's six inches inside her, his fat cock pushing her lips apart. Alex took more snaps.

"Right down now babe," he said.

Summer pushed again until only John's balls could be seen.

"Move a hand onto her clit John," Alex instructed.

With her cock full the finger rubbing against her clit made her stomach churn. fuck that felt good anyway, but the excitement of being caught at any second was unbearable.

"I need to cum," Summer cried out.

John started rubbing his finger along her clit.

"No, plenty of time for that," Alex said.

He walked over and pulled Summer slowly off John until his cock was freed. John reluctantly pulled up his trousers and telling them he would see them later, walked off back down the pathway. Alex told Summer to leave the dress open, and they walked the other way. As they walked, she kept turning and walking backwards, smiling at Alex who took pictures of her state of undress. They walked past the footpath, seeing someone walking down it.

"Carry on past but ignore them like you haven't seen them," Alex told her, "and leave the dress open.

Summer walked on, without the glasses she hadn't noticed it wasn't a guy but a woman with short hair in a pixie cut. She looked up from her phone and saw Summer, looked back at her phone and then did a quick double-take. Summer walked past the end of the pathway, the girl stuck up her thumb and smiled at her.

Carrying on a little further, Summer stopped and waited for Alex to catch up.

"Oh god that was insane, I'm practically dripping," she told him, "take some pictures here."

They carried on around the walkway, a couple of times bumping into people walking their dogs or just having a stroll. One old couple scolded her, telling her she was disgusting. Summer couldn't help but laugh as she shrugged her shoulders and bent over, pulling her buttocks apart and showing her gaping holes to the husband before running off down the pathway.

About an hour later they were most of the way around, Summer alternating between walking short distances with the dress off and wearing it open. Alex told her to stop. Summer crouched down again, pushing the dress apart and running her hand slowly through her pussy lips, then rubbing her wet fingers across her erect nipples, then into her mouth. Alex looked behind her into the distance.

"Slide your dress off babe, so it's lying on the floor," he told her.

Now completely naked, he told her not to turn around for anything. Summer pulled a face at him, but quickly changed her expression when her finger found her clit again. She thought she heard a sound, somewhere behind her, and fought her instinct to look around. Alex stood and watched through his zoom lens as three men came jogging up the pathway.