One Fine Hot Summer Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He watched as they saw her, then noticed she was naked, nudging each other as they approached. They saw Alex, watching them get closer but not warning the naked girl. Alex saw them clearer as they neared them, all looked like they were a little older than himself, maybe mid-twenties. They slowed as got closer until they came to a halt alongside Summer.

Summer had heard the footsteps, and knew there was more than one person. She'd stopped rubbing at her clit now, but one hand was still between her legs while the other was pinching a nipple hard. They noticed Alex was taking pictures.

"Can we take pictures too?" one blurted out.

Alex looked at Summer, then back at the three of them.

"Yeah sure, if you want," he smiled.

They moved around to by Alex, pulled out their phones, and started taking pictures.

"She's got great tits mate," one told Alex.

"You can be in the pictures if you want?" Summer flirted, "I'm not fucking any of you though before you get ideas," she said, standing up now.

She smiled at Alex playfully and then smiled, beckoning the one who'd said it to her. She took his hands and placed one on each tit, rubbing his hands across her nipples, then smiled for the camera. One of the others walked over and stood on the other side, taking a tit each. She felt the first one slide a hand slowly down her back, judging to see if she stopped him, then rubbed his finger slowly into her arse crease. Summer shuddered at his touch. Now it was Alex's turn to pull a face. You started this babe, no good complaining now Summer thought.

Her hands had been by her sides, and now she wanted to judge Alex's reaction, so she pushed her hands across their crotches, feeling two semi-erections through their shorts. She rubbed her hands across them, squatting down as she did so. Looking at Alex and licking her lips, she pulled down their shorts at the front.

"Oooh hello," she grinned as two decent-sized cocks sprung from their shorts.

She grabbed both and pulled them around behind her so they rested on her shoulders.

"Have you stopped taking pictures?" she asked Alex, pulling a mock sulking face.

She turned her head and planted a kiss on the end of one, making it twitch. She giggled and did the same to the other. She started stroking them gently, then looked at the third guy who was still taking pictures with Alex and beckoned him over. Loosening her grip on one of the cocks, she pulled his shorts down. He tried to pull away, maybe he was a little shyer than his friends. His erection slid into view, like John's it wasn't that long but was fatter than the other two. Summer slid her head forward and kissed the tip of his cock.

"Come closer Alex, get some better pictures," she told him.

As he walked over, she could see his cock bulging in his shorts, as much as he wasn't happy at Summer taking charge, he was clearly enjoying the show. Summer grabbed the cocks on either side of her and rubbed them across both cheeks, smearing their pre-cum over her face.

"Video time Alex?" she asked, "time for you guys to paint my face white if you want to?" she told the guys.

Alex started videoing while Summer pulled his cock from his shorts, then four erect cocks pointed at her face as the owners wanked over her, Summer moving her hands to cup her tits again.

"Just to catch any spillages," she giggled.

Now and again she'd open her mouth and let a cock stray onto her tongue, smiling up at the camera each time. She moved her head around them, moving her tongue along them, opening her mouth to encourage them. One of them grunted and a cock was pushed right against her face, then it spurted its cum several times across her nose and upper mouth. Summer flicked her tongue across her top lip, savouring the taste of his semen.

The remaining cocks were a blur in front of her, and anticipating another load she closed her eyes. Fingers traced around her arse from the small of her back, sliding down and onto her pussy. She could feel a body pressed against her from behind, helping to keep her steady. The fingers slid through, found her clit, and as she moaned loudly they moved back a little. Pausing, two and then three fingers were slid into her pussy. Summer flinched a little and then relaxed, enjoying the sensation of the fingers rubbing her pussy walls. The hand was removed abruptly, and then just as quickly thrust back in, all four fingers now. Summer pushed back against the owner, who started thrusting faster.

Summer could feel her insides churning, her orgasm brewing inside her, and then the hand was withdrawn again. She opened her eyes to look around to complain, seeing who it was. She thought it was Alex, but he stood in front of her, one hand holding the camera and the other stroking his cock in her direction. Quickly looking up, she saw two of the joggers on either side of her head. She realised it was the other of the joggers behind her, just as all four fingers were crudely shoved into her arse. Summer yelped at the sudden intrusion, then wiggled her hips as she got used to it.

The hand was thrust at a fast speed, fucking and stretching her arse hard. As he fingered fucked her arse, she felt an erection against her leg. Then a hand slid between her legs and four fingers were slid into her pussy also. Holy shit it felt so good to be full like that. Glancing up, the others hadn't moved. It was the third guy, the one who'd already cum, with his hands up both her arse and pussy as he fucked them simultaneously. Summer felt her body letting go, and as she started shaking as she came hard, he changed his angle and she slumped onto the floor lying on her back now he wasn't supporting her.

Her eyes closed, trying to regain herself, she could feel the hands still fucking her, not letting up their pace and fucking her through her orgasm. She'd squirted across his hands but he kept going. Summer reached down and grabbing the backs of her knees, hitched her legs up in the air. She saw cocks on either side of her, and Alex standing by her feet, getting a video shot of all of the action in one go, not bothering to wank himself anymore.

Grunting got louder, and her head was turned and a cock pushed into her mouth. He fucked her mouth for a little while, then her head was turned and the other cock pushed in too. Summer wondered how long they'd been there, whether anybody else had gone past, whether anybody else had stopped to watch if anybody else would join in. It seemed like forever, and still, these two cocks kept going. Eventually one started shooting, his load flooding across her eyes and forehead, and he tipped the other one who started cumming too. His load went across Summer's ear first, her head pointed away from him. She turned in time for the rest of his cum to spray across her mouth and chin. She realised that the hands had left her arse and pussy, the warm breeze flowing into her gaping holes, and she felt splashes of cum across her lower stomach and some hitting her pussy.

She lay motionless, hearing voices, and eventually opened her eyes again to see the three joggers walking off down the pathway. She looked up at Alex who stood with a massive grin on his face.

"Enjoy that did you?" he laughed, holding his hand out to help Summer get up and handing her dress to her.

"One of them has just given me his number, asked if I can send him some photos and video if possible, even asked if we could meet up and do it again," he told her, "I told him that would be your choice."

He didn't wait for Summer to answer, walking away up the pathway towards the gate to Bill's house. Summer paused for a second and watched him move away. The hands in her pussy and arse had taken her so close to cumming again, then left her on the edge. She wanted to reach down and finger her clit there and then but reluctantly ran up the path to catch up with Alex. Walking in through the gate didn't help matters much.

"Wow, started without us have you?" Alex laughed as they entered the garden.

John and Bill were lying on their backs on separate loungers, totally naked. Summer wasn't expecting it and gasped.

"I was going to ask if you've enjoyed yourselves, but I see you have," Bill smiled, pointing to Summer's face where traces of semen still coated it.

Summer glanced at his cock. It was a mixture of Alex and Johns, except for its dark chocolate colour. It was around as long as Alex, but as wide as Johns. John grinned as he saw her looking. He pointed to the pool.

"Jump in, wash yourself off, then join us," he told her.

Summer slid off her dress without hesitation, and jumped into the cool water while hearing Bill wolf-whistle her. She plunged underwater a couple of times, wiped her face off, then swam to the steps and climbed out. Three sets of eyes were clamped on her, the cool water having made her nipples erect, droplets of water clung all over her body shining in the sunlight. She lay on the floor on the edge of the pool, Bill having thrown a towel to her to put under her. Summer made a point of making sure her legs pointed towards the two old men and lay with one knee bent.

"John says you're pretty good at this photography lark," Bill told Alex.

"I get plenty of practice with Summer," he grinned.

"John said you have talent, even said how you enjoy the contrast in their skin colours together," Bill continued.

Summer was looking around now, taking in the garden and its fine selection of plants and bushes.

"I like the ribbons on the pagoda, they're so pretty fluttering about in the breeze," she told Bill.

Bill and John looked at each other and laughed.

"Have you ever been married Bill?" she asked him.

"No, never wanted to get tied down," he said.

They looked at each other again and laughed loudly, pushing each other and laughing again. Summer and Alex looked at each other in puzzlement.

"Sorry, shouldn't have laughed at you," John said, "they're bondage straps," he said pointing to the pagoda.

Alex realised he'd made a joke about being tied down, and explained it to Summer, who blushed having not known what he meant. She saw Bill looking between her legs again, and felt a familiar feeling in her stomach.

"So, you like to tie people up there?" she asked.

"Oh not just others, me too," Bill answered.

John explained it was another thing Anna had wanted to explore. Most of the time when they visited she'd tie Bill up, then coax an erection out of him, then go back inside and leave him, then return later. Sometimes she would keep going out for hours on end, teasing him relentlessly, until finally making him cum.

Sometimes she and John would be fucking in the house, so she'd finish him with a handjob or blowjob. Sometimes they'd just watch TV, Anna eventually bending and backing onto him, letting him cum over her arse after fucking him. Sometimes, but more rarely, she'd role reversal and let Bill tie her up.

"We could take pictures of you tied up there," Alex told her.

"As long as you don't leave me tied there for long?" she asked.

Alex assured her they would, then told her to put her dress back on, and also her glasses, saying they'd make her look more nerdy and vulnerable. Summer did so, fastening both the buttons and the belt. She stood by the pagoda, John getting up to fasten two straps around her wrists from straps hanging from the top of the pagoda. He tied them lightly, enough that she couldn't pull her wrists out but not too tight to hurt her. As he went to sit down again, Alex asked him to stay put.

"I want to roleplay you as her captor, I'll keep your face out as always," he instructed, "a few pictures of Summer on her own first though."

On Alex's instructions, John took another of the ribbons off and wrapped it around Summer's head, over her glasses, making a blindfold. He made Summer pose like she was trying to get out of the restraints, a look of despair on her face. a smile appearing hearing footsteps. John unwrapped the blindfold and Summer smiled at him and nodded up towards her tied hands. Her expression dropped as John started to squeeze her large tits through her dress.

He ground his body against her, Summer feeling his growing cock pressing against her hip. John moved a hand and undid the top button, then pulled her tits out of her dress. He leant forward and took a nipple into his mouth, biting on each in turn. His hand slid down and he undid the bottom button, then moved the dress to the side as he stroked her thigh. Taking a step back, he opened the belt, letting the dress drop open. He moved to her again, Alex taking close-up shots as he slid his hand along her pussy.

"Let's untie her now, so she can thank you for doing so," Alex grinned.

"No," Summer answered, "he should take advantage of her being tied up still, playing with her until she begs him to let her down so she can thank him properly."

Alex nodded, Summer taking the initiative wasn't a new thing. He took pictures as John slid one, two, then three fingers into her pussy, He used one hand to lift one of her legs, then slid a finger into her arsehole. Like the scenario they were creating, Summer was getting turned on but also frustrated at having to stop for pictures.

"Do you think you could lift my legs and put your cock at my pussy entrance, that would make a great shot?" Summer asked.

It would, she thought, but she also hoped it would make his cock brush against her clit. John crouched, put his elbows under her knees and lifted her. As he stood his cock brushed along her thighs and found its mark. Alex told him to hold still while he crouched and took pictures.

"Push in a little bit further," he told John.

John did so, around half of his cock impaled in Summer. Alex took some pictures of that, and some of Summer's open mouth at her pussy being stretched. Seeing John getting tired, he told him to put her down again.

"Now do the same to my arse," Summer told John, smiling at Alex mischievously.

She opened her legs as far as she could and bent forward, not as far as she'd have liked due to the restraints on her wrists. John stood behind her, his hands spreading her buttocks and opening her arse to receive him, cock in place right by her willing puckered arsehole. On Alex's instructions, he pushed half of his cock into her arse.

Summer groaned loudly, her face a look of contentment.

"Make a face like you're pleading with him now," Alex told her.

Summer did so, not just because Alex has asked, but also because she could see Bill stroking his erection while watching on. She'd been right, it was possibly a little longer than Alex's eight inches, but also a little fatter than Johns which was currently pushing her arse so wide already. John withdrew from her and then started untying her wrists. As he finished, he looked at Alex.

"You know you said about the contrast in skin colours between my suntanned skin and Summer's pale white, imagine what Bill's dark chocolate skin would look like next to her," he grinned.

Alex looked at Bill, still stroking his cock, and then at Summer, who nodded at him.

"That would look great in the photos," she said, biting her lip.

"I can't stand for long though," Bill said.

"We can work around that easily enough," Summer smiled.

Alex paused in thought, then told John to put one arm around Summer like he was holding her up, the other hand looking like he was calling someone to them. Summer told him, okay, but to let her go with the flow while he moved around them and concentrated on the photos. Ignoring the camera now, she stood John and Bill on either side of her and stroked their cocks towards her face. She turned to each and stuck her tongue out, catching the very tip of their cocks each time. She then turned slightly towards John and sunk her mouth over the end of his cock, looking straight up into his eyes as she did so.

Bill told her couldn't stand up much longer, so she quickly turned and did the same to him, before laying him down on the towel. Kneeling between his legs, she sunk her mouth over the very end of his cock again and paused for Alex. She beckoned John behind her and rubbed his cock along her slit, making her groan loudly despite her mouth having Bill's cock in it. His cock moved, and she shook as she felt his tongue sliding into her arsehole.

John didn't stop for pictures, he tongued her arse like he hadn't eaten for a week. Realising what he was doing, he abruptly stopped, much to Summer's frustration. He moved back up, Summer hearing Alex speak but not what he said, and she felt John's cock slide a little into her. Now he paused, but she could feel his cock pulsing as much as her stomach churned. Summer desperately wanted to push back onto him and sink her mouth fully onto Bill's cock, but that wasn't why they were here.

She moved her mouth and told John to lie down next to Bill. Looking straight at Alex she squatted over John so his cock parted her wet labia. She reached over and grabbed Bill's cock again, then sunk a little lower onto John's cock. She could feel her lips gripping his shaft and instinctively knew how good that would look in the photos. She pushed down a little further, Alex watching on, then sunk right down. She groaned loudly at being filled and stroked Bill's cock. As good as it felt, she had more work to do. Reluctantly she lifted herself off John and straddled Bill now. Doing the same to him, she lowered herself inch by inch until all of his cock was inside her.

"Fuck that looks hot," Alex blurted out while crouching to take photos.

Summer hadn't finished yet, lifting herself slowly off Bill. His cock appeared, soaked in her juices, and she moved over astride John again. This time, she lined his cock up against her arse. Facing down his legs, she urged him to put his hands up onto her tits, John tweaking a nipple with each hand like he was trying to tune in on old radio. She looked directly at Alex and the camera bit her lip, and lowered herself slowly down his shaft. Leaning back, she reached down and pulled her labia apart, her pussy gaping open desperate for something to fill it once more.

"Does this look good babe?" she asked Alex.

She raised herself and moved over to Bill again. As before, she lined his cock up against her arse and lowered herself down. Bill's hands squeezed her tits hard as his cock slid inside her, Summer groaning loudly at her tiny puckered hole being pushed wide open. Once fully lowered she put her hand down and squeezed his huge heavy balls.

"Oh fuck these photos are going to look amazing," Alex cried out.

Summer thought he might have been a little worried about their cocks intruding in her holes, but the very obvious erection said otherwise.

"One last trick," Summer grinned and winked. She stood up and turned to face the other way, squatting down over Bill again. Getting down on her knees she held his cock against her pussy and pushed down until around three inches were inside. She leant right down, lying across Bill's chest, and reaching behind herself and pulling her buttocks apart she paused while Alex took closeups.

"Come on John, my arse needs your cock again," she urged him.

John hardly let her finish asking. He stood over her, lined his cock up against her arsehole and pushed half of his cock into her. Alex told him to stop and took more photos. Summer felt so full, so content, but also so far on the way to orgasm. Moving her hips she groaned loudly as she took more of their cocks inside, then moved back again.

"Oh babe, I really need to cum," she told Alex.

She started riding them, both John and Bill staying still while she moved her hips, slowly at first as she enjoyed them rubbing her insides. She waited for Alex to complain, to stop her. Yes, he'd taken photos of her giving blowjobs. Yes, he'd taken pictures of John, and now John and Bill, with their cocks in both of her holes. This was more, this was her fucking them both.