One Fine Hot Summer Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bill's hands had gone to her massive tits, squeezing them hard and raking his fingers across the soft flesh, pulling and tweaking her nipples roughly. Whether John had expected them to stop too or not, now his hands grasped her shoulders as he started fucking Summer's arse in time with her pushing back, Groans and moans filled the air, and soon Summer's body shook and she came hard.

She felt the cool air rush into her gaping arsehole as John's cock withdrew. She felt her body be moved and twisted as she was removed from Bill's cock too. She felt the feel of the towel on her back, her eyes closed against the brightness of the sunshine. She felt hands push her legs apart, someone kneeling between them, their knees keeping her legs parted. She felt hands roughly manhandling her tits, and a cock rubbed against her face. Her head was turned slightly and a fat cock was pushed into her mouth. She lay still and let it fuck her mouth, more and more pushing in, the taste and smell of herself filling her mouth and nostrils.

Her mouth and tits were busy, a hand rubbed along her wet slit and onto her clit. One solitary finger worked itself on her, Summer groaning as much as the cock in her mouth allowed. She felt like she'd been there for ages then felt warm splashes across her tits and loud grunts filling the air. Spurt after spurt after spurt flew across her tits, big as they were, they were almost covered. The finger on her clit was working its magic and she bucked her hips up against it. Just as she started to cum again, she felt semen splashed across her pussy and lower stomach, some of it dripping down onto her arsehole.

The cock in her mouth pulsed and twitched and it was pulled out of her mouth, just in time to cover her face. There was a lot, one side of her face covered and her hair a soggy mess. The cock was put back by her mouth, allowing her to lick the owner clean, Summer not leaving a drop go to waste.

She lay still for a while, eyes still closed, her body tired, enjoying the feel of the semen strewn around her body. She heard movement around her, but lay still, a look of pure satisfaction on her face. Eventually, she rolled onto her side, looking around. John and Alex were sitting close by, looking at the camera. Bill was hobbling back up towards the house. Alex saw her looking over.

"Wait until you watch this final video babe, it looks damn good on here, it's going to look even better on the bigger laptop screen," he beamed.