One for Two

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yes, baby girl. Keep going. Don't stop." Miss Stella moaned, as we both continued with feverish enthusiasm. "So good, so good... Sooo Gooood." She wailed as my Mistress began to buck up and down, driving her body forward ever more as my tongue fought to keep pace.

"Yes, Yes, Yes. Oh Baby Girl, YEEESSSSSSS!!!!!!"

Miss Stella's back arched up off the bed as she screamed out, and the thighs of my Mistress squeezed tightly together locking my head in a vice as she gushed more than she had ever before, filling my mouth and drenching my face with her divine ambrosia. And it seemed to go on forever for both of them. Eventually, after a seeming millennium, Miss Stella dropped her bottom back onto the bed, and the knees clamping the sides of my head relaxed as my Mistress collapsed forward, her face still nestled between the legs of Miss Stella, both of them completely sated and spent. I lay there with my own face still pressed beneath her most precious portal, while the rest of my body thrummed with unrequited passion.

After some more goodly amount of time, Miss Stella stirred, pushing up and propping herself up with pillows at the head of the bed, as my Mistress rolled off to lie onto her side.

"That was really quite nice, baby girl" she sighed contentedly

"It was fabulous, Stella. The best ever"

"I'm so glad that you enjoyed it." She took a second to look down at me. "I do believe though that your houseboy deserves a little reward for his part in it all"

"Do you really think so?"

"I most definitely do. And I think you should too. And it will provide some added entertainment as well"

"Yes, of course then, Stella". My Mistress turned toward me and ordered. "Boy, you can stand up and begin to stroke yourself"

I did as I was told.

"Oh no, baby girl. I think he deserves more of a reward than that"

"What do you mean?"

"I think you should be the one doing it for him"

My Mistress was incredulous. "You want me to do him with my own hand?"

Miss Stella laughed. "Oh, come on, baby girl. To reward 'the best ever,' it should be with your mouth"

She sat up and her eyes widened. "You can't be serious, Stella"

"But I most certainly am. And it's going to be Miss Stella to you too from now on. If you don't get down on your knees right now and give your boy the best damn blow job ever, I'm leaving for good and never coming back"

My Mistress was stunned. "You can't mean that, Stella. Why are you being so cruel?"

"Because I can" she laughed. "And don't you forget, its Miss Stella now" she added more sternly. "And I know that you do so want to please me, don't you.' Her voice softened again. "But I'm never cruel, baby girl, though I do like to be a little mean now and then. And it will make me so very happy to have you do that for me. And do be sure that I also always mean what I say. If you want me to move in here as you been begging me to do these last few weeks, then you'll get down there now and give me a show with your 'boy' as good as any porno flick ever. Or I'm out of here. Do I make myself clear?"

There was shocked silence for several very long seconds, before in a very small voice my Mistress answered, "Yes."

"Yes, what?"

After a very long pause.

"Yes... Miss Stella"

"Good. Now get down and get to it. And don't ever keep me waiting again. Ever."

My Mistress slid slowly off the bed and got down on her knees before me. She looked up at me, and in her eyes I could see not only her capitulation, but also, to my wonder, a yearning acceptance. I was terrified. I didn't know what to do, how to proceed, but my 'boy thing' stood straight out before us both, quaking. She leaned forward and brought her lips to its tip. And I shuddered.

"You can do better than that, baby girl" Miss Stella called out from above.

She began to gently kiss down the length of my 'thing', her tongue lapping around my tightening testicles before kissing back up to the top. She took its head fully into her lips and inched down slowly until she reached my groin and I was fully within. My knees buckled.

"Whoa there, boy. We don't want you collapsing on us before the show really gets going" Miss Stella admonished.

I steadied myself as best I could. I was not totally a virgin. But the few, very unsatisfactory sexual acts I had ever had with others, as my Mistress had never deemed me worthy enough to sully herself so with me, had never before included oral, except for me lavishing it upon her. This was my first time ever to receive such. And it was pure bliss. I had never before felt such sensations in my life, and they were made even greater as my Mistress began to move her mouth up and down on my 'thing', her tongue twirling along the underside.

"That's it, baby girl, give him all your best"

She increased her pace, back and forth, faster and faster, as I nearly swooned. It was beyond my ever imagined belief, or anything I could or would ever dream to deserve, and I wanted it to go on forever. And while I knew that this was almost certainly a once in my lifetime occurrence, I silently swore that I would spend the rest of my days striving to truly be worthy of this most glorious gift.

I innately understood, though, that this moment should never come to its ultimate culmination. My Mistress was far too superior for that to occur with someone like me, or with anyone else unless she should ever so choose. But after so long without any relief, I knew I couldn't last long, and I began to panic that I very soon would be unable to hold back on what was strictly forbidden me without her permission, under any circumstances. I had to do everything in my power to not fail.

"Please, Mistress, stop" I cried out. "I can't hold on much longer"

"Oh, that's right." Miss Stella chortled. "Your houseboy isn't allowed to cum without your say." She paused only a second. "Give it to him, baby girl. Better yet... beg him... Beg for him to cum. Beg him to cum in your mouth... And I want you to collect every last drop and show it to me when you're done... Beg him. NOW"

My Mistress mercifully removed me from her mouth, leaving me aching just at the brink. She gazed up at me, with a searching look that I had never before seen from her. "Please boy, please" she pleaded slowly, almost as if in her own panic. "Cum for me. Cum into my mouth. Please, I'm begging you. I really want you to. I really need you to. Cum for me. PLEASE" she beseeched. "For me..." She paused, then, "...and for you."

Each of her pleas were accompanied by soft yet urgent and tantalizing caresses by her lips and tongue along my straining shaft, leaving me still agonizingly short of eruption as she would cease. To my incredulous astonishment she then appeared to be waiting for, even craving for my permission to proceed. This was so far beyond who and what we were, what it meant and might portend, that I didn't know how to process. Teetering precariously on the edge, in so many more ways than one, there seemed only one way forward for me in this new uncharted terrain. As always, and ever as I must, I surrendered in no uncertain terms.

" OH YES MY GODDESS, YES. TAKE ME, USE ME, HAVE ME IN ANY AND EVERY WAY THAT YOU MIGHT EVER DESIRE."

And in a very quiet voice, I couldn't help but add with my head bowed...

"... and please," almost plaintively, "... love me too"

Her eyes gleamed up at me in triumph and delight, but to my further amazement, also with seeming joy and desire. With no will of my own, all I could do was nod and obey as she then took me back fully within her lips and began to bob furiously forward and back. It took only seconds before I exploded deliriously, spewing forth, on and on, seemingly unending, as she kept me firmly within, with her tongue swirling around, as her hand massaged my totally retracted balls, urging them to expel every last drop. And it began to overwhelm, the sensations approaching pain as she continued to suck and slurp, and I cried out once more, "Please Mistress... enough.... I can't take anymore"

And slowly, reluctantly, she released me.

"Show me, baby girl" Miss Stella commanded.

My Mistress pivoted on her knees before her and opened her mouth.

"That's quite a load you have in there" Miss Stella commented after inspecting. "But I guess that's to be expected of him after more than a month. Don't worry though, baby girl. As often as I will have you rewarding him from now on, I doubt he'll be able to again produce as much as this for you to collect."

She smiled down at her. "You may swallow now... Or whatever"

To my further shock, my Mistress stood, took a step forward, then wrapped her arms tightly around me. She brought her mouth urgently to mine, which still held remnants of her own delicious juices. She thrust her tongue through, laden with my seed, and our two essences mingled and joined as our tongues twined together both as an answer to a question I had never dared pose, and as a passionate promise. She shifted to whisper in my ear so that only I could hear, "Don't ever leave me... my love."

It was both a command... and a plea.

"Oh my, that was so sweet" Miss Stella verbally applauded, as my Mistress finally again reluctantly, and seductively, withdrew. "Who knows, baby girl" she mused. "You may discover so many other aspects of him from now on that at times you will enjoy just as much as having him be your boy. In many ways he is really quite impressive and should be savored, and more fully utilized and enjoyed. For him as well." She paused, as if speculating. "Just as at times you may be more than my baby girl. And, perhaps, there may be times when I can be a little bit less of a Miss. That could be very interesting and fun for all of us... At times."

She grinned broadly, and continued. "We can be one big happy family... as long as you both never forget who is the head. I would not like that" she emphasized ominously. She then smiled benignly again. "Just always remember... if Miss Stella is happy, everyone can be happy."

She sighed.

"Anyway, I must say that all of this excitement and entertainment has left me very tired and ready for sleep. Still, though, another of the many things that I have also truly discovered tonight is how much I love having my feet kissed. It makes me feel so very special and supreme" she proclaimed. "So, boy, you're going to get down and worship my right foot, and baby girl you're going to do so with my left, both of you, soft and soothing to help lull me to sleep. And when I'm asleep, baby girl, you can come up and lie beside me. And then, boy, you can adore her feet until she is asleep." She reached behind herself for a free pillow and tossed it down next to me at the foot of the bed. "Then you can go to sleep down there in case either of us have further need of you during the night. This is going to be our bedtime routine each night from now on. Do both of you understand, my pets?"

"Yes, Miss Stella" we both replied, myself a beat behind my Mistress, as we both got down onto our knees, and proper place.

"Excellent" she beamed. She lay her head back on her pillows with a beatific smile.

"You may begin"

I hesitated as I stared at the bottom of Miss Stella's foot... but only for a moment. It was right that I paid her homage. My Mistress clearly thought it so, which meant that it was absolutely right. I craned forward and brushed my lips and tongue lightly over its length and breath, up and back, time and again. I wondered if my Mistress had ever before abased herself at anyone's feet. I risked a glance over. Her eyes were closed and she appeared transported as she reverently venerated Miss Stella's toes.

After a time, we heard soft snores signaling that Miss Stella was asleep. But my Mistress continued to revere, perhaps to be sure, but far more likely, it was something very much more. Finally, she rose and began to climb up onto the bed. As she did, she looked over to me... with longing... and, I knew now... with affection... and love. For all that I did and had offered of myself to her before, she may have thought she had understood everything that I needed and desired, and had tried to give it to me as her gift of her love. But she now more fully comprehended and appreciated me to my core, and there would be so much more. For all of us. When she reached her side, Miss Stella sleepily extended out her arm to draw my Mistress down into her embrace, as I shifted on my knees to be directly below her.

While Miss Stella's feet were lovely, they paled next to the perfection of those of my Mistress. I was momentarily mesmerized, before gently pressing my face into her transcendent soles. I luxuriated in the softness of their texture, and savored their intoxicating scent, before beginning my ardent adoration, reaching my tongue out to explore every crevice and curve and exalt every inch. Before very long her own even and contented breathing informed me that she had joined Miss Stella in slumber. But I didn't stop. I wouldn't stop. This was where I belonged, where I was meant and always want to be, worshiping at the feet of my Mistress, as she was lovingly enveloped in the embrace of her own.

As my Mistress now has a Mistress, which means that I now have two. How lucky can any boy be. It is clearly something that my Mistress needs and wants... as much as I now know that she wants and needs me. But, as Miss Stella has so sublimely suggested, there is so much more of myself that I want to give and share with her, being more than just her eternal 'boy'. And there will be more than enough, in any and all roles, for three. For all of us to give... and receive. For each of us to have... and live... all together in...

One big happy family.

12