Savannah's Cruel Game Pt. 01

Story Info
Savannah finally goes through with her plan.
1.9k words
4.43
17.7k
17
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Savannah sat in her husband's large, burgundy leather recliner. The footrest was propped up and the spiked heels of her polished black boots hung off the end. Her slender legs looked much longer in the black, wetlook tights. She was slightly uncomfortable in her mid section due to the black corset being cinched so tight. But it was necessary. Her pale shoulders and chest were covered by a sheer, see-through pink blouse. The sleeves fully covered her arms and black leather gloves ran from her slender fingers all the way up over her elbows. Instead of getting her hair done, she decided to use a wig this time. Blonde. Thick. Wavy. Her green eyes were with lined purple and glitter while her lips wore a killer pink gloss.

Brayden was going to trip over his tongue when he stepped through the door. She sat very patiently as she awaited his phone call. He always called before he boarded the train to make his commute home.

"Hello? Hey honey, did you have a good day? Well I've got a very big surprise for you when you get home. Uh-huh, I sure do. Do you remember the sex we had the other day? I really enjoyed it. I wanted to repay you for the good time I had. Ooh I know. I still have the rope marks on my wrists. Uh-huh, well, do you remember the night a long time ago when I put you through the ringer with the Love Spell and gave you that amazing orgasm with my itty-bitty, little fingernail? Yep, that's the one. Would you look in your inside jacket pocket, I put a little something in there for you?" Her southern charm was innocent but quite flirtatious.

She paused to let him find her gift and allow his mind a moment to adjust to what was about to happen.

"Yes, that's a travel bottle of Love Spell hand lotion. I want you to pop into a bathroom and use it on yourself before you get on the train. Yep, that's right. I do mean I want you to give your cock a good massage. With both hands. In a public bathroom. But make sure you're in a closed stall, I would hate to have to visit a police station wearing this outfit." She laughed and gave him another moment to process everything.

"When you get home, I'm actually going to go through with the plan I intended for you way back then. Sort of." She hesitated, then dropped her voice tone a little to make sure he understood his precarious situation. "Don't you dare cum. That's all mine."

She listened to the background noise of the busy train station. She was so wet she could hardly stand it. She removed a vibrator from the table next to her, put the phone on speaker, and placed the vibrator on her crotch, then rested the phone next to it so he could hear the pulsing between her thighs.

"H-o-ne-y. Hun oh!" She moaned over the low murmur of the electric orgasm god," I hear you're at the station. I'm gonna let you go," she paused to release an orgasm and moaned loudly, "I understand if it takes you a little bit in the bathroom, take your time. I want you to use the entire bottle of lotion. I will sit here and warm myself up for you. L-o-o-o-ve you, byeeee!" She gave him one last moaning hunch as a send off before ending the call.

She knew he remembered the outfit. She reclined back and continued to work her throbbing cunt with the magic wand massager and brought herself to complete satisfaction several times before he came stumbling through the door.

Savannah heard Brayden unlock the door. She stood up and crossed arms. He stepped through and his awkward smile went unreturned. Instead her eyes darted down to his crotch. She had laid out his outfit the night before in preparation for this. His pants were a little snug in the crotch. The bulge he was sporting greeted her pleasingly. She just sat there watching him. Baiting him with her eyes.

Her boots clicked across the hardwood floor as she moved around him, trailing her gloved fingers across his chest and back. She looked very different with the platinum blonde wig. She could tell by his expression and his eyes not leaving her face that he was clearly shocked. She circled him completely and came to a stop directly in front of him.

She leaned forward and inhaled his scent from his neck. He was intoxicating to her. She wanted him badly. She wanted his cum in her mouth and she wanted his weight on her. But she wanted to see what thrill she would get from this adventure. He smelled of his aftershave, a spicy black pepper, and still a slight hint of his musky sandalwood soap. However the Love Spell emitting from his crotch and hands was the strongest. She opened her eyes and looked back at him.

"You smell too much like a man and not enough like a sissy whore. Go and take a shower and fix that problem. And honey," she reached around him and grasped the left side of his ass, pulling him close to her and plunging her fingers into his crack with a very stern grip, "wash well." She stepped to the side and gave him a little shoove toward the hallway reminding him he had thirty minutes.

Brayden stepped from the bathroom into their bedroom freshly shaved and squeaky clean. Savannah was lying on the bed pleasing herself with the vibrator working it up and down her crotch. The thin black tights did nothing to slow the pulsations down.

She acted as if she hadn't seen him. He had been working out again and it was starting to show in his chest. Both boot heels were down on the bed and she arched her torso up in the air, humping the white ball that was shaking and giving her so much pleasure.

Without missing a beat, and without looking at him, she put her plan into motion. "Start jerking." Was all she said.

He did. Casually, she shifted her attention less from pleasing herself to more toward turning him on. After she was sure he was fully within her trance, she stood from the bed and walked over to him. She stood in front of him, eye to eye, and slipped her gloved hand inside her tights and began fingering herself. She watched his eyes. Once he was close to the edge, she pulled her hand out and stuck it into his nose. It was sopping and the glove was saturated with her powerful juice.

"Open your mouth and inhale through your nose. That's it. Breathe in my scent." She pushed her hand back down and worked herself a little more. Then back to his nose. She repeated this three more times, each time with a different finger and each time wiping her power all over his lips and his nose until his face was glistening. She finished by putting her full hand into his open mouth and pulling him down forcing him to his knees. "Keep jerking slut. But don't cum or I promise you'll be very sorry."

She backed away from him and grabbed her velvet bag. She removed several items and placed them on the bed. She made sure her ass was facing him so he had a clear view of her full backside.

"Stop."

She turned around showing him a condom.

"Put this on." She handed it to him and watched as he unrolled it down the shaft of his rock hard cock. "Hm, you have a black cock now. It's a bit small though. Looks more like a fat little clit than a rock hard cock."

She presented herself to him as strong and in control. But she fought back a little laughter, nervousness and anticipation. Her crotch was soaked. She was certain she had never been this turned on.

"Honey. We're going to play a game. I'll let you stop at any point, so if you get too uncomfortable, just say so." He nodded with approval. "Good. Now, I'm going to put something on, I want you to jack off for me. You have until I finish putting it on to cum. Once I am finished, I'm going to count down from ten to one, at which point, you will cum. You will do exactly as I say, when I say. Understood?" She heard his voice garble a little bit as he uttered the phrase, "yes Lady Savannah" and she smiled approvingly before instantly switching personas.

"Well then, what are you waiting for? Jerk bitch." She stood over him with her sexy boots inches from his knees and her crotch directly over his face.

"Slower, you don't want to cum too quickly... that's it, ride your sissy hand." This was a new game and she enjoyed it too much. "Keep your mouth open and keep breathing through your nose only."

She turned to the bed and began fastening and slipping herself into a harness. She knew he was worked up and about to explode. She began counting sooner than she planned and not from ten.

"Five. I hope you're close babe because I'm almost ready to go."

She could feel his desperate gaze on her as she cinched up the strap on the right side.

"Four. Hold it in."

She pulled the strap on the left side with a little more force creating a swooping sound as the belts slipped tight against her hips. "Th-a-reee," she trailed the e's of the number raising the pitch in her voice teasingly.

She turned to face him, moving the dildo into the harness and stroking it slowly up and then down twice, "two." She gave him a reasonable moment before finishing him off.

The eager panic on his face flushed blood into hers. She held a now completely fitted strap-on in front of his face and slid her hand up and down slowly in front of his open mouth.

"Oh the anticipation. Oh the humiliation." She flirted. "You want to cum? Imagine how good it's going to feel to scratch that itch? Do it. One! Hand off your cock and don't touch it. Cum for your Mistress. Do it, cum my little slutty whore."

She watched as he questioned in his mind what had just happened. His puzzled look of defeat shattered as he collapsed onto all fours, drool pouring from his panting and open mouth, his hips bucked back and forth fucking nothing but air and feeling no pressure on his confused cock. She watched it pulse and purge itself filling the end of the condom. She brought a lone finger to his chin tilting it up to look him in the eye.

"I just stole your orgasm. Good boy. Look at that little wasted muscle beg and cry for attention." She laughed. " I'll bet you're still horny aren't you."

He shook his head up and down. "Yes you are. You're a horny little slut aren't you?" She mocked him as she patted his head. "So you'll do anything now won't you? Yeah you will." She didn't let him finish. Her playful tone was turning her on even more.

She quickly applied a cockring to him and tightened it very tight. She needed him to stay hard. She was filled with a sexual appetite she had never known before. It was time to finish him off so she could get off...all night.

End of part one.