One Fucked Up Couple Ch. 02

Story Info
A short sequel to One Fucked Up Couple.
1.3k words
9.2k
5
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 01/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,141 Followers

Totally Fake Fantasy... Loving Wives Based Shenanigans And Fuckery

"Oh yeah!"

The loud smack I just gave Beth's big, bbw booty echoes out throughout the hotel room.

"Damn, do it, big daddy! Do it harder!"

I wind up and... SMACK!!! Right on the right butt cheek. There's a nice red hand print there from the three hard booty slaps I've given it.

"Hell yeah, baby! Take me! Fuck me! Use me! Do me! DO MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! GOD, YES!"

I tighten my grip on my wife's long blonde hair and yank extra-hard. She smirks back over her shoulder at me. Blows me a slutty kiss... and cums. Squirt city, USA up in the hotel room. The 10th floor. The door to the room wide open. I'm ass fucking my bitch right there in the living room area of the room. Facing the door so any passersby can watch us. God, that's hot!

I grab Beth's thick hips and drive my fourteen-inches of tattooed and pierced dick as hard and as fast up her comfortably-tight honey hole as I can. It throbs and thrusts deep and hard as it plunges so deep up Beth's booty. The blood furiously racing through my shaft. My dick so excited and happy to be right where it is.

Beth's humongous, all natty 38F breasts hanging out of her blue bikini top, frantically flopping around under her. I keep on booty pounding. Beth's throbbing pussy still cumming. Her milky jizz shooting all over the carpet under us and all over my legs. Fucking beautiful shit.

An old couple stops in the hall outside of our door and watches. Taking pics and talking as I ass-pound out my bad-ass, super-sexy blonde wife.

Beth plays with her huge titties, shooting milk all over the carpet, then aiming towards the door and shooting it out towards the old couple in the hall. Winking at them as they both walk towards the door and open their mouths, desperately trying to catch Beth's flying titty milk as it shoots through the air. Her massive, milky-white jugs can shoot some milk. She's getting about eight feet of distance with it.

When I finally cum in my wife's wildly-dancing rump, the couple have both drank a mouthful of flying breast milk. They both smile and take a few more pics, then wave bye and thank us as my cum rockets up my wife's dark hole. My massive, veiny cock pumping tons of gooey sex-good so damn deep up her big, thick and curvy dumper.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm." The small gold piercings on the underside of my mighty cock slowly roll on Beth's stretched out anal walls as I gently fuck her booty. Pulling her back up to me and kissing her as I grope away on those milky mounds. Pinching and very-quickly rubbing her nipples as I palm those massive udders while we swap loving spit. It's flavored with my piss. Beth drank two loads of it before we fucked. We got so hammered from the free-flowing bar at the pool party downstairs, I had no problem feeding her as much warm, tangy piss as she wanted... which was A LOT!

I slap Beth's big booty once again as my dick slides out of it. She wiggles it for me and blows me a real-sexy kiss, then she hits the shower while I go out on the balcony and check out the swingers party down at the pool.

I light a cigarette and smoke, watching from the balcony. There's naked freaks everywhere. Fucking in the pool... out of the pool... and everywhere else they want. I just grin. I'm a heathen. Beth is too. We're all about doing what you want. Life's short. Might as well have fun and fuck your brains out while you are. Ha.

It's a ways down there, but I can see our daughter Lyssa making out with some fat dude by the hot tubs. Lyssa's a slut so that's no surprise. She'll fuck just about anybody. Her boyfriend doesn't have a clue about it either. She's all prim and proper around him. Behind his back however, it's a much different story. She's a hardcore cum hound. She absolutely loves cheating. It makes her cum so hard. It's a huge thrill for her, so we brought her along with us. She told her guy that we were going to visit some family. Ha. Yeah... more like fucking our brains out with a bunch of like-minded freaks at a swingers convention.

...

Later...

"Fuck her slutty brains out, big daddy... Take his fucking dick, you nasty fucking whore." Beth snorts a big bump of yayo off of her compact mirror. She smacks Lyssa in the face and smirks, blowing me a kiss too.

Damn, she looks fucking fine. Her white wraparound top has those 38Fs up and out. Framing them so perfectly. Her skimpy as shit, white leather miniskirt is so form-fitting it tightly hugs her big booty cheeks as they dance around while she walks.

Lyssa's biting her bottom lip as she takes daddy's fourteen incher up her sexy fucking ass in the glass elevator.

"Oh fuck." I start pissing in Lyssa's ass. Hey, I gotta go, so... I go. Fuck. The sensations of my piss rushing up my dirty-blonde-haired daughter's beautiful, tight, firm booty makes me shake and growl. It makes Lyssa scream out ecstatically, and roll her eyes to the back of her head. She starts cumming. Her sweet cream mixing with my warm, tangy pee. Fuck! It shoots out of her pussy, pooling sloppily on the elevator floor under us. So trashy and sexy as fuck!

I squeeze the holy hell out of Lyssa's D cups through her black spandex top. She's braless, so my hands smile when they feel her enhanced titties pushing through that very-thin, black material.

Beth smirks very-wickedly at me and puts the mirror up to my nose sl that I can snort a line. I do. My grin widening as I see her drop to her knees and pull my still pissing monster from her daughter's rump. She quickly puts it in her mouth and starts sucking. Bobbing her wavy blonde haired head on my cock. Drinking my warm piss and ravenously sucking for much more.

About two minutes later in the stopped elevator Beth gets my cum too. She gulps it down, winking up at me as she swallows my jizz. Her throat bouncing fast to get it all down asap.

When Beth finishes swallowing my seed, she kisses the tip, then puts it back into Lyssa's ass as I can continue ass fucking her in the see through elevator. There's a crowd down below watching us and applauding as we go. Cheering us on and filming everything. Gotta love the freaks. Ha.

Later in the evening...

Beth's in the men's bathroom fucking an old dude from Florida. His wife just blew me under the table at dinner.

Lyssa is talking to the same older guy she was making out with earlier at the hot tubs.

I see Beth walking out of the men's bathroom, straightening her miniskirt and top. I chuckle. Seems like things went well in there.

"Oh yeah. The guy can fuck. I rode him on the toilet, then he fucked me doggy while I watched in the mirror. I smoked the whole blunt..." Beth smirks again. "... Then I sucked him off while everyone walked in and pissed in the urinals. I gave him our number. How as his wife?"

Beth puts her hand in my lap and rubs my bumge as she grins at me.

"Not bad. She gives a good blowjob. She even took her teeth out and blew me with her gums. That felt great." We both laugh.

Not a bad evening. There's more though. But... that'll have to wait til next time. See you then.

By: DickThePimp

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,141 Followers
  • COMMENTS
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Making up for Lost Time Ch. 01 Innocent wife Anna's husband pushes her towards son's friend.in Loving Wives
New Bride Surprise Pt. 01 The wedding night has some unexpected suprises.in Loving Wives
Betting and Baring It Pt. 01 Wives shed their clothes over a football bet.in Loving Wives
Family Disrupted Pt. 01 Cuckolds beware: prisoners are coming for your hot wives!in Interracial Love
What You're Doing Wife betrays husband in real time.in Loving Wives
More Stories