One Fucked Up Couple

Story Info
My freaky wife Beth and I getting funky.
2.2k words
22k
17
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 01/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,138 Followers

One Fucked Up Couple

By: DickThePimp

Totally Fake Fantasy... Loving Wives Based Shenanigans And Fuckery

Smoking smack with my wife Beth...

Our water bed's rolling nicely...

The lighter's lit. Beth's lips are pursed tight around that pipe. Sucking on it like she does my dick. Fuck! She's turning me the fuck on. Smoke rolling so sexy from her mouth.

A nasty smirk on her lips. A sweet, but extra-whorish kiss blown in my direction.

A minute later...

Ahhhhhhhh... the sweet taste of filth. Ha. Smoke slowly escaping my lips. My smile low-key, but real-happy.

My bad-ass blonde bbw wife's slutty mouth engulfs my cock. Her long blonde haired head bouncing on it. Nice and quick. Those sexy lips rippling up and down my fat, veiny shaft. The tattoos... shiny gold stars inked all over my cock and balls... and the small gold piercings from the back-tip of my crown right down the underside of my shaft and straight down the center of my big-ass ball-sack, bulging as they get swallowed down my wife's cock-crazed, high on smack throat.

Precum pumping outta my piss-slit as Beth drinks it all. Sucking me as hard and as intense as a cocksucking whore wife can. My dick excitedly-throbbing so fucking hard in her throat.

Beth's all natty 38Fs rubbing on my leg. The nipples are so hard and thumping. Her arousal's at an extra-high level of smutty-kink.

Beth's happy grunts when I feed her my seed always make me smile. She deepthroats my entire fourteen-inches. All of it rammed down her throat. Her tongue bathing my pierced/tattooed nuts. Swiping extra-slutty in every direction as my cum races down her gullet.

My giant cock jumping every time it pumps out more cum. Throbbing and jumping so excited and turned the fuck on. Sending electric shivers through my soul. Fuck! It feels amazing! Uhh!

My smile's so wide as smoke keeps rolling from my mouth and cum keeps pumping from my dick. My wife of 37 years drinking it all. Cooing and grunting so happy. Eating her all-time favorite dessert... my rich and creamy sperm. Ohhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh.

"Thank you, stud. I needed that."

"You got it." I smirk.

Beth takes the smack pipe from me and sucks it. Smoking and smirking. Her lips cum-glazed. I watch and grin. Loving my kinky bitch and her depraved, kinky desires.

"Andy wants me to be in one of his movies with him. He's paying two grand." Beth mentions as the smack smoke slowly rolls from between her cum-shined lips. Her very-naughty smirk making my relaxed dick tingle. "It's just a tease vid. Some kind of anal wrestling type of shit. I think I fuck his ass after we wrestle or something." Beth and I both laugh as she puffs hard on the pipe, then kisses me, sharing the smoke with me as we tongue fuck nice and chill and swap cummy spit.

Andy's our neighbor. An amateur porn dude. All kinds of it. He's a freak. Like us. All our friends are.

Andy's an old dude. 69 years-old. Average height. Big, gray hair covered beer belly. Really nice. A swinger. Married seven times.

I take a break from smoking so I can suck on my wife's massive, milky-white, lactating titties. Cupping and kneading them, and sucking ravenously on each one as Beth keeps on smoking. Drowning myself in very-delicious, massive titty flesh. Both of us riding out the freaky high with a happy, laid-back and horny smile.

Twenty minutes later, I've drunk four mouthfuls of decadently-delightful breast milk, and we're both resting on the bed. Smacked out of our minds. Snuggling. Sleazy-smiling. Our depraved freak brains on a buzzed-out rollercoaster ride of filth. A fucking beautiful ride it is too. Ha.

...

Beth's mom Paula (TV Personality Paula Deen) is staying with us for a week. Good. I love fucking the slutty old broad. Almost as much as I love banging her slutty-ass daughter... all of them actually. Ha.

"Morning, sunshine." Paula's beautiful, extra-happy smile greets me in the kitchen. She's making breakfast.

"Hey, Paula. Looking good, honey." I check her out. Thick ass and titties... just like Beth. Her boobs ain't as big but, they're still damn nice titties.

I walk up behind her and grind on my mother-in-law. Reaching around and grabbing those sexy old funbags. Damn, she's got real nice tits. Big ones. You can't really tell from the loose clothes you usually wears, but they're big. D cups. A little saggy, but real fucking nice. Soft as hell too.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Mama loves your hands on her boobies, baby." Paula laughs. That sweet, southern belle laugh. I squeeze her big tits through her gray blouse and bra. Manhandling those D cup jugs nice and rough while she cooks some bacon.

Paula moans and smiles. Kissing my cheek and heatedly-rubbing her sexy face on mine. Bitch grinds her big booty on me too. Nasty slut. Just like her daughter. I fucking love it. Ha.

My dick happens to find its naughty way up Paula's mature coochie while she fixes another pan full of bacon. We do love bacon round here. Ha.

"Do it, bitch. Fuck your son-in-law's dick, you filthy old whore. Do it." I smirk away. Turned-on and feeling fine.

"Oh yeah. I'm fucking your sweet, sweet dick, honey pie. God, yes! Give mama Paula all of it! Ram that big 'ol thing all the way up there, daddy! God, yes! Oh my God, yes!!!"

Paula's eyes roll around in her head. Bacon grease is poppin'. My hands are squeezing extra-hard on those old fucking knockers as I pound my mom-in-law's coochie pie. Banging her hard against the stove every time I power-thrust up her snatch.

Paula's clit pounding so damn hard against the stove. Making her scream and cream. Squirting all over my fucking dick. More and more as I fuck her faster and more excited! My giant cock throbbing outta control. FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! DAMN, PAULA'S GOT SOME SWEET-ASS PUSSY!!!!! UHHHHHH!!!!!! FUCK!!!!!!

I cum extra-hard. Flooding Paula's sweet southern milf snatch. Her gray bush thick and retro. Her clit so fucking hard. Thumping away as her pussy freakishly eats my seed. All of it. I keep cumming and that mature twat keeps eating it. FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!!!!!!!! IT FEELS SO FUCKING GODDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!! HELL YEAH!!!!!!! FUCK!!!!!!

GOD! My cock is shivering from intensely-powerful cum sensations. FUCK!

Paula burned the bacon, but fuck it. Ha.

I slowly fuck her cum-leaking snatch. Paula's moaning loud and so slutty the whole time. Her sexy, thick body trembling on mine as our cum pours from her coochie. Pooling on the kitchen floor.

God, my cock feels so fucking good as I slowly fuck Paula. It's so sensitive. Throbbing incessantly. The thick veins running down it bulging with blood as the so, so, so sweet cumming/fucking a sexy old broad sensations keep racing through my body.

Damn. Just damn. I'm smirking my pervy ass off. Feeling so damn fine. The smell of burnt bacon and cum flowing through my nostrils. Ha.

"WHEW! That was soooooo good, honey pie. So, so good. Woo!" Paula laughs and smiles. Kissing me and pulling up her pants, then getting back to the eggs she's scrambling now. I slap her ass and chuckle. I've got one cool-ass mom-in-law.

...

Later, Beth's filming her scene with Andy.

I'm over at my sister Gina's pad. Getting her pregnant... again.

"MORE! MORE! MORE CUM! GOD... MORE CUM!!!" My sister Gina demands.

I'm behind her on her bed. Leaning back. Watching the head of my cock pump her already mostly-full sexy sister pussy with horny-perv brother cum. I've got just the head in there cause Gina's pussy has so much pearly-white cum in there already. It's dripping off of my tattooed rod, further soaking her bed.

My extra-long and thick cock is spasming. Clenching hard, then pumping out mercilessly. My gooey seed rocketing up her trembling cunt.

My piercings on my cock are rubbing on Gina's bottom coochie folds, stimulating her so fucking much. Her hanging 36D's are shaking. She's crying out in intense ecstasy. My second load of cream joining the first. Hopefully impregnating my big titty sister for the sixth time. Fingers crossed.

Gina's rubbing her clit. Her face down on the bed as my cum keeps on shooting up her trembling twat. I'm watching my shaft thrust and buck. The thick veins on my cock bulge. The cum racing from my big pierced nuts, bazooka blasting out of my cock, straight up my sister's snatch. Cum flood city up in this bitch, freaks.

And holy fuck... it feels AMAZING! ONE POWERFUL CUM PUMP AFTER THE OTHER. FUCK!!!

My own body shaking. My mouth wincing from all of the very-intense sensations racing all over me. Fucking beautiful, bitches!

I slide out of my sister. More cum leaking out of her pussy, soaking the sheets. I lay beside her and pull her over onto me so I can suck in those gorgeous super-soft jugs. So fucking soft. Slightly saggy. Sexy titties. I latch into her left one and suck away as Gina bites her bottom lip, still riding out the cum-whore high she's been on for the last fifteen minutes.

Incest rocks, bitches. Knocking up your sister does too. It makes life so fucking fun. Ha.

...

"You sure know how to fuck a guy in the ass, Beth. My butts still sore, but, in a very pleasurable way." Andy grins.

"Thanks. I enjoy it. I have to do it on the side though." Beth takes her strap on off.

"That's a no-go for James, huh?"

"Oh yeah. The only things I stick up there are a finger or two or my tongue... or my nipple. We've done that a bunch of times." Beth smirks back. She grabs the beer from the coffee table and chugs it.

"Ha. Nipple, huh? That's a good one. What about you? Any random dicks go up yours... or any nipples either?" Andy laughs. Beth does too.

"Maybe. If I'm in the right mood. I don't tell James about that though. I make him wonder what I'm up to when I'm out. It's more of a turn-on that way... for both of us."

"Well..." Andy picks up his beer and sips it, looking very-curiously at my wife. "What's the right mood?"

Beth smirks wickedly. "If I'm horny, and I'm with the right guy... or gal. And... if I'm drunk." Beth teases as she finishes her beer.

"Well then..." Andy hands her two more beers from the cooler by the sofa. He grabs another one for himself too. "Here's to that." He toasts Beth and chuckles.

She pops the top on one of the beers and chugs that one down... in one big gulp. Wickedly grinning at the fat old porno guy who's standing three feet away, totally naked. Smirking his pervy old ass off.

Back at Gina's...

"Damn, Andy gets around." I grin. Puffing, then passing the joint to my sister.

She explained to me that 'ol Andy dropped by this morning and banged her out. They were gonna film something for his site, but they just ended up fucking off camera. She did some anal pissing with him. He pissed up her ass, after he fucked it. Gina then pushed it all out... all over his face when she squatted over him on the bathroom floor. Gotta love the freaky pervs around here. Ha.

Andy's got a pierced cock. More so than mine. He's got small piercings like me, but his are silver, and they're on all four sides of his dick. I think his dick is like six and a half inches long or something. With the piercings all around it, it's extra-thick too.

Gina and I go through two joints. A bottle of Jack too. An easy afternoon. Nothing too big. Just some weed and whiskey. A normal day... between brother and sister... who fuck. Ha.

Back at Andy's...

"Damn, Andy! Fuck that butt! Do it, bitch! Do it good! Fuck my ass, bitch!" Beth slaps her own, big white ass... then Andy... while Andy rams it with his funky pierced dick. That old stud booty banging my wife's very-plump rump nice and hard. Beth's bent over the end of his sofa with him behind her. His big beer belly draped over her ass, jiggling away as he fucks.

Andy's grabbing Beth's curvy bbw hips and ramming even harder up her ass, breathing heavy as those many piercings on his thick, old rod roll across Beth's anal walls nice and fast. Making her ass dance with thrill filled delight.

When he cums, Andy shakes. Slamming up Beth's booty each time his cum rockets outta that fat old shaft like it was shot out of a bazooka.

"Yeahhhhhhhh!" He growls.

"Hell yeah, bitch! Shoot that shit up there! Do it! DO IT!!!" Beth reaches back, smirking deviously and slaps Andy in the face. Grabbing his face and squeezing it as she laughs. A bad-ass, boss-bitch laugh. Her laugh. Sexy fucking bitch. She slams her thick ass back against Andy. Her bbw booty ravenously eating his seed as soon as it blasts up it.

"Good bitch." Beth rolls her thick ass around on Andy's cock, making him growl away. "Good, good bitch. I may just have to fuck you again. You want that don't you, bitch?" Beth slaps Andy's flush face again. He nods excitedly. Breathing heavy. She laughs. "Yeah... that's what I thought." Beth laughs again. Pushing Andy's face and playfully patting it as she keeps up the booty rolling on his fat, old, pierced cock.

By: DickThePimp

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,138 Followers
  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
DickThePimpDickThePimpabout 1 year agoAuthor

She really has 38F breasts... Look around a little more... Women have huge boobs... Why people keep mentioning that is still baffling... There's alot of women with boobs that big... Readers on here are so close-minded its truly amazing

NudeInMaineNudeInMaineabout 1 year ago

I know this is your fantasy story. But why the hell 38F tits? Really. Small is better, more sensitive nipples. B or C cups are best. Lots of guys are turned off by oversized tits.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Camping Trip Turns Wife Into Slut Wife turns into slut in the shower for big cocks.in Loving Wives
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
The Big-dicked Stranger My wife and I pick up a stranger in the hotel bar.in Loving Wives
My HotWife at the Club My wife Kayla's and my fantasy come true at the swinger club.in Loving Wives
Wife's Porn Video Normal conservative wife turned into a slut.in Loving Wives
More Stories