One Good Turn Deserves Another

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking back on that night, Olwen was convinced that it was another huge clap of thunder that woke her from a deep sleep. The moonlight was streaming in through the window, and Olwen realised that she'd been too tired to even draw the curtains earlier. She rolled over onto her back... and sat bolt upright in bed. She opened her mouth to scream, but the tall, blonde man at the foot of her bed pointed at her and whispered "Shhhh!" and her cry died, unspoken, in her throat.

Petrified, Olwen couldn't move as the stranger approached. Her eyes told her that the intruder was well over six feet tall, with shoulder length blonde hair, cut into a very untrendy bob. She noticed his eyes, which were fixed on her and she registered that the irises were the the bluest she had ever seen.

Looking down, she saw that when she had sat upright in bed, the duvet had fallen away. The man was staring at her tits! She returned her gaze to him defiantly.

He seemed to be wearing a sort of leather harness that consisted mainly of thin straps held together with brass links. He looked extremely well built, and his massive chest glistened in the moonlight. His arms were as thick as Olwen's thighs, so she decided to check out his legs too.

She never made it as far as his legs. Her eyes stopped at his crotch. Oh! My! God! A tight leather pouch bulged obscenely and even as she was transfixed by the sight, the man tugged on one of the brass links on his harness, and the whole contraption, harness and pouch, dropped away. Now all he was wearing was a pair of the most ridiculous short boots that Olwen had ever seen. They even appeared to have a pair of what looked like small wings attached to them. The man stopped at Olwen's bedside and kicked off his footwear. Now he was as naked as Olwen!

Apart from the initial shushing sound, the intruder hadn't said a word. He gestured to Olwen to move over, and she obeyed his unspoken command willingly. The man climbed into bed beside her.

Shivering with a mixture of terror and anticipation, Olwen allowed him to put a huge, muscled arm around her. He picked her up effortlessly and placed her on top of him. Olwen could feel his hard cock pressing into her thigh, and she opened her legs. The man grunted, and she felt him take himself in his hand.

He wiped his cock up and down her cunt slit a couple of times and then, without a word of warning, thrust himself into her.

Olwen experienced a momentary instant of painful agony as her virgin cunt was penetrated properly for the first time. Yes, she'd put her rabbit up there thousands of times, but this was no rabbit! This was man cock, and a seriously long and thick man cock at that! Fuck! This stranger was going to split her in two! Then he began to fuck her, and the pain disappeared, to be replaced by a warm, wet, wonderful sensation.

Olwen realised that her clit was already beginning to take an interest. Her new lover reached up and gripped both her nipples in his strong hands. He squeezed them both hard, and pulled Olwen down towards him. They kissed, and Olwen felt a sensation similar to a mild electric shock on her lips. She gasped, which opened her mouth, and the stranger shoved his big fat wet tongue into Olwen's mouth.

This was a woman who'd never been kissed, but Olwen allowed her instincts to take over. She sucked on the man's tongue, savouring the taste of his saliva and experiencing another mild electric shock sensation.

The man withdrew his tongue, and Olwen shoved her own tongue into his mouth. He bit down gently on it, and began to suck it. Olwen's senses reeled.

"This kissing lark isn't half bad!" she thought to herself.

Her lover (as Olwen now thought of the intruder) continued to fuck her from below. Olwen was bouncing on his cock, and every now and then, she used her cunt muscles to clamp down on the gorgeous fuck stick that was giving her so much pleasure. She was becoming light headed, and her senses reeled once more as she sensed that the climax was fast approaching.

She wasn't wrong. With a grunt of pleasure, the man started to cum inside Olwen. For the first time ever, she experienced the feeling of spurts of cum bathing the sensitive, slippery walls of her cunt. The thought of what was happening to her pushed her over the edge, and she squirted her own orgasm all over the man's muscular thighs. It was too much for her brain to take in, and Olwen fainted.

When she came to, a few moments later, Olwen found herself on her back. The man who had just taken her virginity had scooted down the bed and was even now licking and sucking on her cunt! Owen shivered in delicious anticipation and opened her legs even wider. Her lover tongue fucked her and then started to nibble gently on her clit. Within moments, Olwen squirted again, only this time,she managed to remain conscious. When her orgasm finished, and Olwen stopped trembling, she pulled the man up to her level again.

His face glistened with her cunt juice, but Olwen didn't care. She kissed him anyway, savouring the taste of herself on his lips and tongue, and getting another mild electric shock. She'd never tasted herself before, and she cursed all those years of self pleasure which she'd wasted by washing her rabbit rather than sucking it dry.

"My turn," she grinned, pushing her lover onto his back and lowering her head to find his cock. She was both surprised and delighted to find that he was still hard. In Olwen's admittedly limited experience, (limited to watching porn, that is) all men went soft and useless for a while after they'd cum. This individual was obviously not 'most men'!

She sank her head down onto the throbbing cock. Its heat surprised her, as did the velvet soft mushroom head, which contrasted starkly with the hard, veiny shaft. But the biggest shock came from the taste. Olwen could make out the sharp, almost sour taste of her own cunt juice, but this was mingled with the salty, smooth flavour of man cum that still lingered around the piss hole and the rest of the mushroom head. She'd never tasted such a delicious cocktail in all her life.

Years of watching pneumatic porn actresses sucking cock had taught Olwen what to do should she ever have the chance to suck cock herself. So she bobbed her head up and down the shaft, taking as much of it into her mouth as she could manage. At the same time, she used her tongue to swirl around the mushroom head. That seemed to be doing the trick. The cock in her mouth swelled even more, and Olwen all but gagged.

A groan emerged from behind the clenched lips of the man next to her. That was all the encouragement Olwen needed. With a huge mental effort, she ignored the instinct to gag again, or to throw up. Instead, she opened her throat and the cock head went in deep. Breathing through her nose, Olwen continued to deep throat her lover until he tapped her gently on the back of the head.

Olwen withdrew slightly, but she was enjoying herself so much that she refused to release the cock completely. Instead, she just kept the mushroom head in her mouth and continued to suck hard on it.

She became aware that the smooth cock head seemed to be throbbing in her mouth, but no sooner had that registered in her brain than the cock spurted a load of hot, thick cum which almost choked her. Instinctively, she swallowed, but it wasn't over yet. Another spurt quickly followed, coating her gums and teeth. Olwen swallowed again, enjoying the sensation as the cum slipped down her throat into her stomach.

Gamely, she continued to suck on the still rock hard cock, and it responded by issuing further spurts of cum into her mouth. By now, Olwen's lips were sore, and after taking the last dribble of cum, she released her lover and licked her lips. She sat up again and grinned at the man, who had just opened his eyes and was smiling back at her.

"Well I really enjoyed that. Thank you," mumbled Olwen through her thick, bruised lips. "Yours is the first cock I've ever sucked, but I can promise you, it won't be the last!"

He didn't respond verbally, and it struck Olwen that apart from telling her to shush once, and the odd groan of pleasure, he'd not spoken once since entering her bedroom.

"Who are you?" she asked, snuggling up to him and putting her arm across his massive chest. She also draped her leg across his groin and looked down to check she wasn't squashing his cock.

Her eyes widened in amazement. She couldn't have squashed his cock if she'd tried! Even after he'd fucked her, and she'd sucked him dry, he was still hard! As Olwen looked up at him again, she felt his arm around her waist, and he hoisted her onto her knees.

Olwen allowed herself to be arranged as her new lover wanted. Her face was pushed into her pillow, and she balanced on her forearms and her knees. She moved her head to one side so that she could breathe properly, and she was conscious of movement between her legs.

Olwen had watched enough porn to realise that she was about to be fucked 'doggy fashion', and the thought sent a thrill through her. All the women she'd ever watched being fucked in this position had told their lovers at some point how much deeper penetration doing it this way achieved. She waited in eager anticipation, her cunt and her clit desperate for more attention.

These thoughts were rudely interrupted as Olwen felt something pressing against her tight, virgin arsehole. Instinctively, she held her breath and waited. She experienced the most agonizing pain as the man behind her forced his cock against her inelastic star shaped pucker. Fucking hell! He was going to rip her in two!

Olwen bit her lip and whimpered as slowly but surely, the thick, hard cock tore into her most private of places. The pain was excruciating, but her cries of agony seemed to have no effect. He continued to thrust his way into her arse, and then, as if someone had turned off the tap marked 'pain', he was all the way in.

Olwen could feel his thighs rubbing up against the backs of her own thighs. His balls slapped against her taint (which is what Olwen called the area between her cunt and her arse. It was named thus, she reasoned, because 'it ain't cunt and it ain't arse'). The pain had all but disappeared, leaving Olwen with a sense of being really filled and stretched.

Then, to her delight, he started to fuck her arse. Slowly at first, each movement bringing a moment of sharp discomfort, he sawed in and out of her. She felt him lay across her back and reach round to grab both of her tits in his strong hands. He kneaded them roughly and her nipples sprang into life, hardening into two buds that resembled coat pegs. Olwen's face grimaced in pain as he squeezed both nipples very hard, but the pain only added to her excitement and her pleasure.

She realised that her arse must be producing its own sort of lubrication. The man's cock was sliding in and out of her now as easily as it had done earlier when he was fucking her cunt. She could hear his breath, heavy and ragged as the effort required to arse fuck her took its toll. Olwen herself was loving the effect his cock was having on her arse, and she relaxed and allowed the twin sensations of pleasure and pain to wash over her.

After a few minutes of deep, hard arse fucking, Olwen was aware that she was rapidly approaching another orgasm. How many had she already had this evening? "Fuck knows " she answered herself. "I've lost count, but each one has been fantastic, and... oh fucking hell! Here comes another one!"

Her lover didn't break stride or lose his rhythm as Olwen exploded once more, drenching his thighs and the bed linen as she squirted for the however many times it was that night. But he wasn't finished! As the waves of pleasure gradually ebbed away, Olwen felt him increase the pace.

He slammed into her, each thrust sending yet more waves of pleasure through her. She found herself counting each time his balls slapped against her taint.

"Forty six... forty seven... forty eight... forty nine... fift..."

Her mental count was interrupted by a guttural roar, and Olwen felt a warm sensation as her arse was flooded with yet more cum. Balancing herself on one forearm, she slid a couple of fingers into her cunt and started to finger fuck herself. Her thumb found her clit, was was as stiff as a mini cock and she began circular motions to give the little bud some relief.

Meanwhile, Mr. Silent continued to unload copious amounts of cum up Olwen's arse. Each spurt sent a thrilling shiver through Olwen's body and she gave herself another orgasm, courtesy of her own fingers and thumb.

When she pulled her fingers out of her cunt, they glistened with her cunt cream, and she popped each one into her mouth and sucked it clean, enjoying the taste of herself immensely.

There was another fleeting moment of agonising pain, as Olwen felt her lover's cock pull out of her arse. She collapsed onto her front, and rolled over. The man settled down beside her, and they cuddled for a while.

Then Olwen sat up and looked down at the man next to her in bed. He grinned shyly up at her. He looked absolutely gorgeous in the moonlight, and yet, despite all the effort he had thus far expended, he still looked as fresh as a daisy. Olwen couldn't believe it! She herself was a bath of sweat, her hair was dishevelled, she was leaking cum from both her arse and her cunt, and, catching a glimpse of herself in her dressing table mirror, her carefully applied make up of last night, was smudged and blotchy.

Did she care that she looked like shit, and smelled like a barn? Did she fuck! She reached down and scratched one of her lover's nipples gently.

"Thank you," she said softly. "That wath my firtht time. Do you think you could tell me your name now, pleathe? It theems only proper now that you've fucked all of my holeth!"

The man winked at her and grinned.

"I'm Thor," he announced proudly.

"Tho am I " replied Olwen, "but if you tell me your name, I might be perthuaded to let you fuck me one more time before daybreak."

19 December 1999. 11:00 am. The Saturday before Christmas.

Olwen Simpson rolled over in bed and felt as if she'd hit a brick wall. She ached from head to toe, and what the hell was that smell? She lay on her back, her body aching and gingerly eased her eyes open.

What the fuck? There was a naked man in bed next to her! And not only was he naked, he was sporting the biggest, thickest, hardest cock Olwen had ever seen in her life. (And she'd seen a few, given her love of watching porn!)

Olwen became aware that her bed linen was distinctly damp. Had she pissed the bed last night? And then, suddenly, it all came back to her! The wait for the taxi, the sudden thunderstorm, Frigga's accident and the trip in the ambulance to the hospital. And then, Olwen in bed, woken by yet another huge thunderclap, was aware of someone in her bedroom. The same man who had fucked her, taken her cherry, and then fucked her up the arse too! Olwen blushed as she remembered that in between being fucked twice, she'd sucked the man's cock! And he'd cum in her mouth!

These recollections were rudely interrupted, as the sleeping giant next to her sighed, farted and then opened his eyes. Olwen was amazed that he'd seemingly gone from fast asleep to wide awake in the blink of an eye.

"Good morning, Olwen Simpson " he said in a deep, voice. His accent wasn't local, but she couldn't put her finger on where she'd heard a similar accent before. The man smiled at her.

"You are confused as to how I am in your bed?" he said kindly. "Let me refresh your memory."

He pulled Olwen gently towards him and kissed her full on the lips. She felt a mild electric shock as their lips met, but she didn't pull away. If anything, she melted closer into him, opening her mouth to accept his tongue.

As she sucked on it, the electric shock sensation increased, and her brain seemed to be flooded with memories of the previous night, but also there was some new information in there too. She broke off the kiss and sat back, her breath coming in short gasps, her eyes sparkling with delight.

"You're Thor!" she laughed, "the God of Thunder. That explains the storm last night. Was that you arriving?"

Thor grinned and nodded.

"I witnessed your kindness towards Frigga, and in her absence, I visited you instead."

Olwen put her hand up to her mouth. Subconsciously, her brain registered that it stank of a mixture of cock, cum and cunt, but she ignored that and said,

"Oh, God! Poor Frigga. I'd totally forgotten about her. I must telephone the hospital and find out how her operation went."

Thor shook his head.

"We will call on Frigga presently," he said in a voice that brooked no argument. But first..."

Olwen giggled.

"You want to repeat last night's performance?" she asked hopefully, reaching for Thor's massive cock.

"What I want is to break my fast " replied Thor sternly. "I will take a bowl of grøt, some rye bread and brown cheese, and a flask of glogg. But I'm thinking you won't have glogg. Mead will do instead."

"You might well be the God of Thunder," Olwen replied, her disappointment at not getting another go at Thor's cock very evident, "but in this traditional Welsh town, we don't serve any of that Scandinavian stuff at any time, let alone for breakfast! I can do you a bowl of muesli, some wholemeal toast and a nice pot of tea."

She looked defiantly at Thor, who seemed perplexed at what he had just been told.

"And if you're a very good boy, and promise to give me another good seeing-to with that gorgeous cock of yours, I'll even let you have some of my home made raspberry jam on your toast!"

Thor burst into laughter.

"It's a bargain," he declared. "Fill my belly with your Welsh fare, and I'll fill you with my cock when we return from visiting my... er... Frigga."

Olwen bustled about the kitchen, preparing their breakfast, and when it was all ready they sat down at the table and began to eat. They looked at each other shyly.

"I have an observation to make," Thor said eventually, through a mouthful of toast and raspberry jam. "Last night, you seemed to have some sort of speech defect. I cannot detect it this morning."

"I lisp when I'm excited, or nervous, or when I'm tired," Olwen explained. "I can't help it," she added, remembering Sally's criticism of her lisp. "But in my defence, I was both excited and tired last night!"

"Not nervous?" grinned Thor, slurping his tea in a manner that would have infuriated Olwen if anyone else had made such a noise whilst drinking from one of her cups.

"I was when I first saw you in my bedroom, " Olwen admitted, " but you soon put me at my ease! I'm really sorry Frigga had the accident that made me miss the Staff Christmas Party. But you turning up last night made up for any disappointment I may have felt."

"I'll ring the hospital when we've finished eating," Olwen continued, "and then maybe we will be able to visit Frigga if she's well enough. I'm not sure about your clothes though," she added. "You look like some sort of leather fetishist in that harness, and you'll have to do something about that bulge in your pouch. Maybe I could help sort that out?"

She blushed and looked away.

Thor remained silent, and as Olwen risked another glance at the God of Thunder, his eyes seemed to blaze with an intensity that she found deeply troubling. She felt as if she was enveloped in a warm, wet cocoon, and she got up from the table and started to clear away the dirty dishes.

"I will attend to those," Thor said. "Go and prepare yourself to see Frigga. We leave in two hours. I have duties to attend to. I will return at the appointed hour. Do not keep me waiting."

Olwen was surprised at how easily she accepted these commands. She went upstairs to the bathroom. She might have spent a long night of passion, and her sore cunt and arse were testament to that fact, but she stuck to her daily routine, which meant that as soon as breakfast was over, she went upstairs to see to her toilet, then she had a quick shower and brushed her teeth.