One Good Turn Deserves Another

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Still here, Olwen?" April smiled maliciously. "Still, I suppose school is a great comfort when you haven't got anyone to go home to."

"I'm just off," Olwen replied, ignoring the cruel barb. "My boyfriend is coming round later, so I must rush. He likes me..."

"You have a boyfriend?" interrupted Sally. "Bloody hell, Olwen! Well done! I was telling the girls over coffee earlier that you seem different somehow. More confident. And I must say, I love your new perfume. What is it called?"

This was going exactly to plan, Olwen thought. She sat down and smiled up at her three young colleagues.

"I don't know what you're talking about, Sally," she replied. "I haven't changed my perfume."

She took out her pipe from her handbag, and slipped it in between her lips.

"I think I might just have time for a bowl before I leave," she said casually, sparking up her lighter and blowing a thin stream of aromatic smoke at the three astounded young women.

April looked as if she was about to faint, Sally giggled and Jean gasped.

"Fucking hell, Olwen! You have changed. I never realised that you even smoked, let alone that you smoke a pipe!" Sally said.

"There's a lot you don't know about me, Sally" replied Olwen coolly. "My boyfriend likes me to smoke a pipe, and I'm teaching our mutual girlfriend to smoke too."

"You.. you have a gi... a girlfriend as well?" stammered April. "Fuck off, Olwen. You're just winding me up now. You're no dyke!"

"Well given that I've just told you that I have a boyfriend, that must be perfectly obvious," replied Olwen scornfully. "But I'm not like you, April. I don't restrict myself to eating cunt and tribbing. I like cock as well. So my boyfriend and my girlfriend and I get it on all together. You should try it before you dismiss it!"

"You have sex with both of them?" Jean asked incredulously.

"Of course," grinned Olwen, puffing gently on her pipe. "We have regular threesomes, and sometimes one watches as two of us fuck. It really is most enjoyable."

"The best thing is that when my girlfriend or I am on our period, our boyfriend has an available cunt to fuck!"

Olwen grinned as all three women gasped in amazement at this revelation. She carried on, determined to really fuck up the minds of the three bitches who had mocked her for so long.

"Of course, if we both come on at the same time, he's got a choice," Olwen said. "I love taking it up the arse, and I'm helping my girlfriend to get to love anal sex too. Strap on dildos are such a fantastic invention, don't you agree?"

There was silence. All three younger women were dumbstruck by Olwen's revelations. Thor had promised her they would be. He also promised her that she could be as open and explicit as she liked when she told April, Sally and Jean about her new relationship.

All three women would know everything that Olwen got up to, but apart from discussing it amongst themselves, they would not be allowed to disclose Olwen's secret to anyone else. Thor assured Olwen that her secret was perfectly safe with him.

Olwen got up and waved goodbye to her three silent colleagues. Her revenge was complete. All that was left now was to get herself home. Thor was coming to visit this afternoon, and later on, she and the God of Thunder would go next door for yet another night filled with sucking and fucking.

As she left the staffroom in a cloud of aromatic pipe smoke, Olwen Simpson chuckled to herself. Life was good!