One Good Turn Deserves Another

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Standing naked in front of her open wardrobe, Olwen pondered what to wear for her hospital visit. She suddenly became aware of the same warm, wet feeling in her brain, and she knew exactly what to wear. A distant rumble of thunder didn't bother her at all.

At the appointed hour, the door to the sitting room opened, and Thor strode in. He was wearing his usual harness and pouch and those ridiculous winged short boots. He smiled down at Olwen.

"Good. You are ready." He sniffed experimentally.

"Your species intrigue me," he smiled. "The inhabitants of this particular planet of this realm are the only ones I know of that suck the smoke of burning leaves into their mouths only to immediately blow it out again."

Olwen took her lady pipe out of her mouth and giggled.

"I love my pipe," she said, offering it to Thor. "Have a puff. The taste of my aromatic tobacco is gorgeous."

"Thank you, no," replied Thor, adding, "but you may continue to smoke. I find the sight of you sucking on your pipe and blowing the smoke out through your nose very satisfying indeed."

"Fucking hell," thought Olwen to herself, "the God of Thunder has a smoking fetish!"

No sooner had she thought this, than she heard a clap of thunder which made her jump. Where the hell had that come from? The sun was blazing through the window, for goodness' sake! Thor glared at her and snapped,

"Enough! I am ready to go to Frigga. Come, woman! The God of Thunder does not expect to wait for a mere mortal to finish smoking her pipe!"

Obediently, Olwen put her pipe down on the hearth and stood up.

"I'm ready, but I haven't phoned the hospital," she admitted. "I'll do it straight away, and maybe they'll let us in to see Frigga outside visiting hours."

"I have arranged everything," Thor replied. He gestured to Olwen's pipe on the hearth. "I want you to bring that with you," he said with a smile. "I enjoy seeing you breathe smoke."

Olwen picked up her pipe and shoved it into her shoulder bag. She popped her tobacco pouch and her tamper and her lighter in with it. Thor smiled gratefully at her.

"Good," he said gently, taking Olwen's arm and guiding her out of the sitting room. "You will set fire to your leaves and blow smoke later on." It occurred to Olwen that the God of Thunder not only had a smoking fetish, he had a very peculiar way of expressing his liking for seeing her smoke.

As they approached the front door, there was another huge clap of thunder. Olwen jumped, and clung onto Thor's arm. It was like cuddling a steel girder.

He opened the front door. Thor turned to Olwen and said, "You must not worry. No-one can see you when you are holding onto my arm."

"What a strange thing to say," Olwen thought as they walked down the path. She tripped and almost stumbled. Looking down, she saw her best brown boots, but her legs seemed to be bare. She looked at Thor, who nodded.

"Yes, Olwen Simpson. You are naked, save for your footwear. It is not permitted for my handmaidens to cover up their bodies. Thor likes to see his maidens in all their glory.

Olwen screamed in terror. Not just because she was naked in the street, or because she was hanging onto a man dressed in a leather harness and pouch. She screamed because Mrs. Freeman, the street's most notorious gossip had chosen that exact moment to come out of her house and walk down the path. She was looking directly at Olwen.

"Greet her if you must," Thor said. "But it will do no good. She can neither see nor hear you."

"Really?" asked Olwen, and Thor nodded.

"Good morning, Edna," Olwen called in a loud voice. "Have you met Thor? He's the God of Thunder, you know. He's staying with me for a while. He fucked me all night last night, and we're just going for a little stroll now before he takes me back to bed to give me another thorough seeing-to. Pop over if you fancy a threesome!"

Edna Freeman opened her gate and stepped out onto the pavement. She looked up and down the road before crossing. She passed within a foot of Olwen and Thor, but she paid them no attention whatsoever.

"That's a good trick!" laughed Olwen, but Thor wasn't amused.

"I do not perform tricks," he growled. "Perhaps you would like me to make you visible again?"

"Oh, bloody hell! No, don't do that, please. And can I remain invisible even when we get to the hospital?"

Thor ignored her plea and led her down the road. Olwen was surprised when they turned into Frigga's garden. But she didn't want to rile Thor any further, so she kept her questions to herself and followed him up the garden path and round to the back door of Frigga's house.

Thor opened the back door and went in. In the kitchen, he let go of Olwen, and she felt the warm, wet sensation again. As she did so, her image appeared in the kitchen mirror. She was obviously visible again.

"Why are we here?" she asked Thor, but he was already walking out of the kitchen. Unbidden, Olwen followed him. They went into the middle room of the house, and as they entered, a tall slim woman with long blonde hair got up from the chair in which she had been sitting, and genuflected onto one knee.

"My Lord," she said warmly, "you have returned to this realm. Welcome!"

Thor offered her his hand, and she took it eagerly and kissed it. Then she noticed Olwen, who had come in behind Thor, and had up until this point, been hidden from her view.

"Greetings, Olwen," she smiled, looking up from her position on one knee. "I see you have met my Lord."

"How the hell does she know my name?" Olwen thought as she looked at the young woman. Then she almost fainted with shock.

"F... Frigga?" she stuttered. "What the hell? You look about twenty and last night your shin bone was sticking out of your leg. What the fuck is going on? Am I going mad?"

"You are as sane as any mortal in this realm," Thor said quietly, sitting down in the armchair recently vacated by Frigga. "Come and sit with me. Frigga, explain to Olwen Simpson what has happened. You may be as frank as necessary. Olwen Simpson is the latest of my handmaidens. She needs to understand everything."

Olwen sat on Thor's lap. She grinned and wriggled as she felt his cock stir beneath her.

"Sit still, woman!" Thor growled. "And pay attention to what Frigga has to impart to you."

Frigga got to her feet, and then immediately knelt down again. She began to talk in her beautiful sing-song accent, and Olwen found herself fascinated and incredulous at what she heard.

"I had the honour to be chosen to be the vessel from which my Lord Thor emerged," Frigga began. "His sire, the Most Mighty, the Most Infinite, Odin, took mortal form and dwelt here in this realm with me, as your earthly convention insists. Only when Lord Odin knew that my Lord, his son, Lord Thor, God of Thunder, was safely established, did Lord Odin return to Valhalla."

Frigga noticed Olwen's look of incomprehension. She smiled, and her beautiful face lit up.

"Forgive me, Olwen, my dear," she said. "Let me put this saga in words that you are familiar with. My high speech is obviously too complicated for you to take in."

"Thank you, Frigga," replied Olwen. "What I've heard so far does rather sound like the plot line of one of those super hero films!"

"Oh, but my Lord Thor is exactly that," Frigga said quickly. "The term 'super hero' is a perfect description. Look, in human terms, Lord Thor's father the Supreme Deity, Odin, had his eye on this realm for millenia. When things started to go wrong here, Lord Odin decided to send a protector. There was no-one suitable and so Lord Odin created a son. In human terms, I was chosen to carry his issue, and I bore Lord Thor in my belly for the duration. I was given the honour of having Lord Odin as my mate. You knew him as Lars-Odin, and when Lord Thor emerged from me, Lord Odin returned him to Valhalla to begin his education."

"But you told everyone that Lars-Odin was your husband, and that he went missing whilst on a fishing trip," Olwen interrupted.

"Yes, I did. I make no apologies for spreading that untruth," Frigga replied. "The Dimensional Laws of Inter-Realm existence state that two Gods may not permanently exist in the same dimension. Lord Thor was appointed Guardian of this planet, and so Lord Odin returned to his own dimension."

Olwen seemed to understand that. She turned to the man on whose lap she was sitting, and put her arms around his neck.

"If I'd known I was being fucked by a god last night, I would have been a lot more respectful " she said shyly. "I do hope my bedroom antics didn't break any laws of protocol, or offend you in any way?"

"On the contrary," replied Thor, kissing her briefly on the lips, "your performance was exemplary. You gave me access to your cunt and your arsehole, and for someone who has never sucked cock before, you did a wonderful job with your mouth."

Olwen blushed and looked at Frigga, afraid that these revelations would offend or upset her. But Frigga seemed totally happy that her son, and her Lord and Master had been sucked off by her neighbour as well as being fucked and buggered by him too.

Thor stirred and Olwen felt his cock digging into her bottom once more.

"You filled my belly with your strange food earlier," Thor said. "I made a bargain that I would fill you with my cock in return. Come. We will take Frigga with us too. I understand that it is not unusual for two mortals of the same sex to get together on this planet. It is called a threesome," Thor explained to Frigga, who nodded her understanding.

"Frigga's coming too?" gasped Olwen. "But she's your mother! Do you intend to fuck her too?"

"My mother?" replied Thor. "Olwen Simpson, you apply your human values to matters of a much higher level. Frigga is not my mother. She is merely the vessel who carried me in development, and who pushed me out of her belly when I was fully formed. Now do you want to fuck, or not?"

"Of course I do," beamed Olwen, "and Frigga would be my first choice of woman for my first ever threesome!"

But Olwen privately still thought of Frigga as Thor's mother, whatever 'higher matters' Thor talked about.

They went upstairs to Frigga's bedroom. At the top of the stairs, Frigga took Olwen's hand and squeezed it.

"I made it go the top this time without tumbling down," she smiled. "Come, my dear. We must not keep our Lord waiting!"

In the bedroom, Frigga was undressed by Olwen as Thor lay naked on the big bed and watched. Olwen thought it impolite to mention Frigga's transformation from the seventy-something year-old woman that she had always known, into this beautifully lithe, buxom young woman who now stood naked before her.

"You are beautiful, Frigga," whispered Olwen. "You must show me how you manage to keep your cunt so beautifully smooth. Look at mine! It's as hairy as a monkey's armpit!"

Frigga giggled and put out a hand to touch Olwen's hirsute cunt.

"My Lord?" she asked, "what is your pleasure? Hairy or smooth?"

"I'll take one of each," replied Thor. "You can show Olwen Simpson how to keep her cunt smooth after we have had our threesome. Come to bed, my handmaidens. Thor is ready to fuck!"

They arranged themselves on the bed, Olwen and Frigga on either side of Thor. They both reached for his cock at the same time.

"This is going to be awkward," Olwen thought, not wishing to hog the cock, but Frigga seemed to be able to read her thoughts.

"Not at all, darling," she smiled. "Come, kiss me. We'll worship my Lord's beautiful cock together."

Olwen and Frigga's lips met, with Thor's throbbing mushroom head in between their two sets of lips. They took it in turns to suck the smooth, velvety knob, and every now and again, kissed each other deeply. Olwen noted that kissing Frigga was totally different from kissing Thor. Her lips were plumper and softer, and although Frigga used her tongue enthusiastically, it wasn't like last night, when Olwen felt that Thor was tongue fucking her mouth.

Frigga proved to know exactly which of Olwen's buttons to push. Whilst Olwen was taking her turn to suck Thor's cock, Frigga slipped two fingers into her cunt. She immediately found Olwen's clit and began to tickle her. Olwen gasped as her clit responded.

She felt Thor's arm around her waist, and then she was lifted up and set down gently astride his thighs. She felt Frigga holding Thor's cock, and she raised herself slightly. Frigga wiped Thor up and down her cunt slit a few times, and then she felt her slide him into her.

A moment of discomfort as his thick cock penetrated her still sore outer cunt lips soon passed. Olwen clenched her cunt around Thor's cock and he groaned with pleasure. Using the same technique as he had done last night, Thor gripped both of Olwen's nipples in his hands and tugged her down towards him for a kiss.

As their lips met, Olwen felt the same mild electric shock, but then Thor's tongue was in her mouth, and he was not only fucking her cunt, he was doing the same to her mouth.

As they fucked, Olwen became aware that Frigga was rearranging herself on the bed. She felt a breath on her arse and then, wonder of wonders! Frigga began to tongue her arsehole! Olwen thought she would pass out with pleasure., especially when she felt Frigga's tongue penetrate her tight pucker and probe the inner recesses of her bum.

Olwen continued to clench her cunt as Thor fucked her. His breath was becoming ragged now, and with a grunt of pleasure, his cock spewed a spurt of cum into her eager cunt. Olwen trembled and lights flashed before her eyes as she reached her own orgasm.

Thor continued to fuck her, still spurting cum into her cunt, which was in spasm by now. They clung to one another, and rode out their mutual orgasms.

Eventually, Olwen rolled off Thor and lay gasping at his side. Frigga immediately took his still hard cock in her mouth and began to suck it enthusiastically. Olwen watched, fascinated.

She'd watched women suck men's cocks on countless occasions when she was surfing the porn channels. But to be this close was something else. She could hear Frigga's heavy breathing, hear the slurp of her lips, and smell her arousal too.

To her amazement, Thor seemed on the brink of cumming again! Frigga's cheeks bulged, and she released Thor's cock from her mouth. He sprayed his cum all over her face and into her long hair.

When he'd finished cumming, Thor looked at Olwen.

"Clean her up," he gasped, and Frigga moved closer to Olwen, who smiled and stuck her tongue out, ready to lick Frigga's face. But Frigga had other ideas. She started to dribble a mouthful of cum onto Olwen's tongue. Then she came even closer and the two women kissed. Olwen sucked Frigga's tongue into her mouth, together with a load of thick, tasty cum. They swapped it back and forth between them until eventually they had shared it all. Then Olwen began to lick the rest off Frigga's face.

"My turn to clean up now," Frigga said softly. She wriggled down the bed and shoved her face between Olwen's thighs. Olwen gasped as she felt her friend's tongue slip into her cum sodden cunt. Frigga began to lick and suck, and Olwen reached for Thor's cock.

"Does this stay permanently hard?" she asked cheekily. "It seems a shame to waste it. If I suck it now, will you cum in my mouth?"

"Why don't you try it and see what happens?" Thor answered with a wink and a smile. So Olwen did as the God of Thunder suggested.

Olwen Simpson rolled onto her back and glanced out of the bedroom window. "Bloody hell!" she thought to herself, "It's getting dark!" She was desperate to have a pee, so she slowly got out of bed and walked painfully to the bathroom. Thor and Frigga were engaged in a very vigorous sixty nine and didn't seem to notice her departure.

Olwen ached from head to toe, but she had never been so happy. As she sat down on the toilet to relieve herself, she felt like she was peeing broken glass. Her cunt had never been so sore in all her life. But, she thought to herself, it's a lovely soreness. Both Thor and Frigga had fucked her multiple times, and Frigga had even allowed Olwen to strap on her ribbed rubber cock and use it to fuck her next door neighbour. Olwen felt her nipples harden and her clit twitch as she recalled her first ever lesbian experience. "It won't be my last, either!" she promised herself, wincing as she gently wiped her swollen, sore and bruised cunt.

Before she went back to bed, Olwen went downstairs and retrieved her pipe. She filled the dainty bowl and lit up. Tamping her tobacco carefully, she soon had it going to her satisfaction.

"If I'm going to carry on this marathon fuck fest, I need time out to recover first," she thought to herself, climbing back up the stairs. When she got to Frigga's bedroom, she saw her friend's head bobbing up and down on Thor's cock. He looked as fresh as a daisy, and Frigga seemed unaffected by having been fucked in all her holes in every conceivable position Olwen had thought possible.

"Olwen Simpson. You have returned,"

Thor seemed to have a penchant for stating the bleeding obvious, Olwen thought. She exhaled some aromatic pipe smoke through her nostrils. It might just have been a coincidence, but at that exact moment, Thor grunted, and Frigga stopped her head bobbing and began to swallow hungrily. Eventually, she released Thor's cock, and looked over at Olwen, licking her lips.

"Hello, my dear," she smiled. "Come back to bed. It's not the same without you!"

Olwen did as she was told. Both Thor and Frigga watched her intently as she smoked.

"Is this a one-off get-together?" Olwen asked, "or are we going to do this again?"

Frigga looked at Thor. It was obviously his decision to make.

"You are not like Frigga and me," Thor said sadly. "You are mortal. I can change many things, but I cannot change that. You will be my second hand maiden, along with Frigga, my first, for the rest of your days. I will return to your dwelling regularly, and we will visit Frigga together and you handmaidens will attend to my needs."

"That's a 'yes' then, is it?" asked Olwen with a cheeky grin. She blew a smoke ring at Thor, who frowned at her, before breaking into a huge grin of his own.

"Yes, it is," he answered, adding, "and I wish you to instruct your fellow handmaiden in the art of sucking on burning leaves."

"Mortals call it 'smoking', my Lord," said Frigga, plucking Olwen's pipe out of her mouth and slipping the slim stem between her own lips. She took a small, experimental puff and considered the effect.

"It has many different flavours," she said, through a mouthful of smoke. "I will be a good pupil for Olwen, and we will both smoke for your pleasure, my Lord."

Thor beamed.

"Well, this has been a fabulous weekend," Olwen thought as she sat smoking in Frigga's bed. "And things can only get better. I might not be immortal, but as long as I have breath in my body, it seems that I'm guaranteed a steady supply of cock and cunt. I'll settle for that!"

6 January 2000. 3:00 pm. The first day of the new school term.

Ask any teacher you like, and the majority of them will confess that the first day of any new school term is a complete waste of time. They are generally designated as 'Teacher Training Days', when all the pupils are absent and staff are supposed to use the time to prepare for the coming term by discussing themes, planning lessons and creating timetables. In reality, the day is usually spent mostly gossiping, drinking tea or coffee and generally killing time until everyone agrees that an early finish would be an excellent idea.

It was no different in Olwen's school, on the first day of the first term of the new millenium. By half past two in the afternoon, people had begun to drift off. Olwen herself was ready to go home, and she popped into the staff room to pick up her handbag. As she turned to leave, April, Sally and Jean all came into the staff room together.