All Comments on 'One Good Turn Returns Another Ch. 01'

by wieliczka

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percy3 months ago

Good beginning!

5

woodrangewoodrange3 months ago

a nice bit of revenge, when is the rest of the story due

dgfergiedgfergie3 months ago

Lets your imagination run wild, doesn't it? Good story. The Nam GI's coming home never deserved the treatment they got from a bunch of ignorant hippies. What about Hanoi Jane? why wasn't she prosecuted? Duh! The fact that most of the troops in Nam were draftees should tell you something. I got my pre=draft notice in early 64. Went down and enlisted for the longest school they had. I lucked out and got sent to Germany then France served in 101st Signal Battalion fixed station microwave stuff. Got out in 67 just when they were building up in Nam. The way I look at our politicians killed 50 thousand soldiers for what? End of discussion. Fun story keep up the writing.

WantingToWriteGoodWantingToWriteGood3 months ago

I hope there will be a second story of the hot tub incident and Chloe's divorce.

LitCritLitCrit3 months ago

Interesting set-up - let's see what follows.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc3 months ago

Enjoying the story but where does “romance” come in? I get the reduced exposure if posted elsewhere, but this isn’t the right genre unless he gets Chloe in the end. (That would be awkward) 3.7*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwieliczka@wieliczka
I am married to my first (and only ) wife of 38 years. Only in my extended family, (two continents) has there ever been unfaithfulness. There has been divorces, remarriage, trials and tribulations. Life is messy, I look toward building bridges, not tearing them down. In th...

story TAGS