One Hot Snow Storm Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, helping them to their feet, he turned them both around and bent them at the waist, then pushing first into one nice hot, tight pussy, he flexed his hips and pushed his cock deep inside. And fuck did it ever feel good to be the one doing the slamming, with a nice tight cunt wrapped tight around him, balls deep. After a few incredible minutes of tunneling into her hard and deep, afraid he'd lose it without giving the other twin what she needed, he clasped his cock at the base and pulled out, then kicked the other one's feet apart a little wider, bent his knees, and gave her a good hard fucking, too, loving how they whimpered as he took them, just as hard as he could.

But to be fair, and keep both of them happy, he turned the other twin around and began to suck one of her big ripe breasts into his mouth, moaning at the feel of rolling her nipple on his tongue as he slid two fingers deep into her wet little pussy and finger-fucked her as he continued to thrust good and hard into her sister, up against the wall, desperately whimpering right beside her. As his balls began to tighten, he'd never enjoyed such an erotically charged shower in his life, and now didn't think he could ever go back to showering alone again.

Hell, if they were as lonely as they'd said, maybe they were looking for a roommate. A horny roommate, who'd fuck them day and night any time they were in the mood, because damn, did he ever love having two women to fuck and suck him off, and to eat out, and any other damn thing they wanted.

And to keep things even for them, he pulled out when he felt his balls beginning to ache with the need for release. And clasping his dick in his hand he worked his cock in his fist till he was growling deep, as he felt himself coming, and coming hard. Both girls turning and dropping to their knees again, watering pelting down on them, they laughed as they held their mouths open wide, fighting to catch his come that he aimed at the their tongues. One of them finally getting the satisfaction of making a grab for him and completely milking dry in the heat of her mouth, eyes closed and moaning as she hungrily lapped at him till there was nothing left to lap. And the pair of little sex kittens fighting to get all he had to give them was one seriously hot thing to see. He'd never seen a porn flick as hot as these two sexy little wenches, fighting over his cock, both thrilled to be getting fucked by him one after the other.

And no sooner had the girls dried him off, from the top of his head right down to his toes, of course stopping in the middle, to each take a turn at sucking at his cock - just for a little more fun - when they heard someone outside pounding at the door.

Once they ran to see who it was, of course it was Joe, cold and wet, his face red everywhere expect where he'd been wearing his goggles. All of them forgetting they were naked; Joe's jaw dropped almost to the floor, at the sight of two identical naked, full-breasted women, bare pussies glistening, as Brent wiggled his eyebrows looking from one gorgeous twin to the other. His cock standing fully erect, Joe had to know they'd been going at it again before he showed up.

Shaking his head at Brent, Joe said, "And here I was worried about you, you jerk."

"Oh, you look cold," Kaylee said, slamming the inner door shut behind him with a shiver - her nipples hard enough to cut glass.

Joe's mouth still hanging open he looked over at his cousin, then back and forth between the two naked twins and said, "You weren't shitting me, were you?"

Smiling smugly, Brent shook his head and said, "Nope."

Still looking shocked, Joe muttered, "Fuck."

Kim grinned, playfully wiggling her eyebrows at him. "Well, if that's what you wanna do, you'd better get your clothes off, handsome."

Joe turned his head as he started to unzip his snowmobile suit, not even sure he'd just heard her say she'd be up for letting him fuck her. Then checking with his cousin again when he saw him nodding that it was for real, he got to work on getting his shit off and getting down to his birthday suit pretty damn fast. As crazy as this was, no way was he going to turn down a beautiful hot naked woman looking to get fucked.

Looking just as hot as his cousin, with his blonde hair damp against his head, broad chest heaving, once he was standing in his bare feet, with his cock standing straight up in the air, Kim licked her lips and murmured in a throaty purr, "I think we should get you in my bed to warm you up, huh, Joe?"

His eyes shooting open wide, he looked over at his cousin Brent again, just to check that he wasn't being pranked. But watching her lead the way, with his hand in hers, that nice tight ass, swaying so seductively, all he could of was getting his cock inside her and getting nice and warm in her bed. Jesus, thank fuck his cousin had crashed where he had, or they'd both be out one crazy hot adventure with these two hot babes.

Chuckling at the stunned look on his face, Brent called out, "See you later, Joe," as he took Kaylee by the hand and led her back into her bedroom.

Pushing on his chest, Kaylee grinned as he fell back onto the bed, his cock just begging to be fucked again by the looks of it, standing up so thick and hard. "So," she said, wiggling herself up the length of his body, "looks like I've finally got you all to myself. And I've been dying to have a taste of that mouth of yours."

And as she covered his mouth with hers and sank her tongue in deep, her pussy already opening nice and wide to let his cock push inside, Brent didn't mind sharing the twins with his cousin. After all they were family, and he was always taught, share and share alike, so it only made sense.

But as she deepened the kiss, making sweet, hot love to his mouth, it occurred to him that she could really kiss. His cock thickening inside her, he circled her in his arms, tipping his head to better savor the sweetness of her mouth, as she wiggled her little pussy along his length, giving his cock a nice little clench inside her.

So, it seems this snowstorm was probably the best thing that had ever happened to all of them. The girls were getting the relief they badly needed, and he and Joe were experiencing things they'd only ever dreamed of with two of the hottest women they would ever meet.

Now, if only he could figure out a way to keep this going, it would be absolutely perfect...

12