One Hot Summer Ch. 02

Story Info
Mike and Jenny spend another steamy weekend together.
8.2k words
0000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am no landscaper. Not by a long shot. I am a computer programmer by trade. I sit at a desk for eight hours a day. However, I'm loathed to pay a landscaper to handle a job I can do myself. In this case, the job was removing some shrubs from my yard.

Ever since Dana, my now ex-wife, had left me nearly a year ago, I had taken on countless home improvement projects. Part of me planned on selling the house I had shared with Dana for nearly a decade, but mostly, I was just keeping busy.

The roots of the shrubs I had planned on digging up were unfortunately deeper than I anticipated, and this had turned into quite the workout. It was still morning, and the temperature was already in the mid 80's -- and the sun was turned up to full brightness. In other words, I was baking. I did take frequent water breaks, though, not wanting to dehydrate. During one of these breaks, while sitting in the grass, cursing myself for taking on this job, my phone buzzed. I picked it up and saw that I had just received a text message from Jenny Miller.

Fred and Gina Miller are my next door neighbors. Jenny is their only child, now 22 years old and home on summer vacation from college. I hadn't seen or heard from Jenny in about three weeks now; since the weekend we spent together. That was quite an eventful weekend. Jenny had admitted having a crush on me and we had made love -- many times , and it was the most incredible sex of my life. For obvious reasons, we decided it was best to keep our affair on the down-low.

Now, I read the text from Jenny, which stated "Hi Mike. My parents are gone for the weekend again, and I'm all alone at the pool. Would you like to come over and swim?" I smiled. Damn right, I would. Swim and -- hopefully -- fuck Jenny again. I texted her back, asking her to give me an hour to clean up and shower. With that, I gathered up my tools and took one last glance at the shrubs. Yeah, they can wait for another day, I decided.

---

It was less than an hour later when I walked through the gate to the Miller's back yard. I was wearing my swim trunks, a muscle shirt, sneakers, and sunglasses. Jenny was laying on a lounge chair and looked up when she heard my approach. I smiled at the red-headed beauty. Her blue bikini left little to the imagination, and I was quite alright with that. Jenny returned the smile, walked over to me, and kissed me.

"I've missed you," she said. Wanna get in the pool with me?" Before I could answer her, she dove into the in-ground pool. A moment later, she surfaced, looking at me with her radiant smile. I took off my sneakers, glasses, and shirt and dove in.

If there was such a thing as a perfect body, it's Jenny's. She stands around 5'4" without an ounce of fat on her. She has a tight little ass that sits on top of shapely legs that I love to have wrapped around me. I'd estimate her boobs as being a C-cup; not huge, but on her little frame, they are definitely noticeable. Her red hair falls over her shoulders, and she typically lets it hang loose. Her face is beautiful, with soft features and the cutest freckles. Her eyes are big and blue and absolutely mesmerizing.

We spent the better part of an hour swimming and splashing around. Then, Jenny grabbed my hand, leading me to the shallow end of the pool, which was around 54 inches deep. She pressed her wet body to mine and kissed me deeply, her arms around my neck. I wrapped mine around her, holding her close. She then broke the kiss and looked me in the eye.

"My parents are vacationing in Martha's Vineyard and won't be home until sometime Sunday night," she informed me. I nodded, smiling. Jenny gave me a huge smile and we started to kiss again. It was a deep kiss, full of desire. As we continued to make out, I felt her hand slip into my swim trunks. Jenny started to slowly stroke my cock, causing me to moan into her mouth. Now, I was getting hard -- and hard fast. She broke the kiss and started to kiss my neck.

"That feels so good, Jenny," I moaned. "I've missed this." She giggled softly, then went back to biting at my neck. Without thinking, I took her hand out of my trunks and guided it inside her own bikini bottoms. I felt around, placing her hand on her pussy. I put a finger inside her, eliciting a gasp from her. Jenny moaned her approval and we proceeded to kiss.

We made out for a few more minutes before I broke the kiss and said "Thirsty?" Jenny smiled and nodded. Hand in hand, we climbed out of the pool and Jenny wrapped herself in a towel. I dried off a bit, then wrapped the towel around my wet trunks. We went inside the Miller's house, our hands still intertwined, and she led me to the kitchen. She let go of my hand and got a picture of iced tea from the refrigerator and poured us each a glass. I took a few swallows. It was cold and sweet, really hitting the spot. Before I could stop myself, I let out a yawn. It had been a busy day, but how would Jenny interpret a yawn? I looked over at her, and she was watching me intently. She smiled.

"Am I boring you?" she asked, smirking. I immediately and vigorously shook my head.

"Hell no," I responded verbally. "I guess between the yard work and the swimming -- I'm sorry." To my relief, Jenny giggled, then leaned in, kissing me on the cheek.

"I was teasing," she said. "I mean, you are almost twice my age. An old man." Now her giggle turned into a full-on laugh. I tried giving her a pout, which only served to make her laugh harder.

"In that case, young lady, maybe I should put you over my knee." I didn't mean it as a sexy suggestion, but we both took it that way. Her laughter faded to a smile.

"Do you promise?" Jenny asked me in a tone that caused a stirring below my waist. My hard-on from our recent make-out session hadn't completely gone away, and it was considering a comeback. She put her hand on my cheek, then said "Actually, all kidding aside, why don't you go take a nap. We can go up to my bedroom. I have a double; it will fit us. I can read and let you sleep for a bit." I was unsure this was a great idea, and she saw the doubt on my face. "Mike, I'm not going to be offended or anything. It's a nap, dude. Come on,"

Jenny then grabbed my hand and led me upstairs to her bedroom. The room was feminine without being overly girly. Jenny's room included a desk, night stand, dresser, an entertainment center, and -- of course, her bed. The bedspread was ruffly and a few stuffed animals lounged there. Jenny swept the animals to the floor and pulled back the bedspread. I moved towards the bed and she put out a hand to stop me.

"Nuh uh," she said. Your shorts are still wet. Take them off." I did as asked. It's not like she had never seen me naked before.

"Your bikini is wet, too, you know," I commented. She smirked.

"It's dry, but I wouldn't want you to feel singled out." And with that, she got completely naked, then climbed under the covers. She looked over at me, and I climbed in next to her. "Good," she said. "Now, close your eyes and relax." I grinned. There was no way I would be able to sleep with this hot little girl laying naked next to me. I had that thought just before I drifted off to sleep.

---

I don't know how long I slept, but I did have a very vivid dream. Dana and I were sitting on the beach, talking about getting back together. Why we were on vacation together at the beach while not together is beyond me, but that's how dreams fuck with your mind. Anyhow, talking led to kissing. I pulled back from the kiss to ask her if she was sure about this, and it was Jenny, not Dana, looking back at me. We started to kiss again, with Jenny reaching between my legs to stroke my hardening cock. At this point, I realized this was a dream, but I was amazed at how good what she was doing in the dream was making me feel. That's when I started to wake. My eyes opened and I realized that reality was better than a dream. The real-life Jenny was now between my legs, slowly and sensually kissing, licking, and sucking me. I started to moan, and realizing that I had awaken, Jenny started to bob her head, going deeper and deeper down on me. I thought I would cum at any second. Jenny must have thought the same thing, as she suddenly stopped her oral administrations and climbed back up next to me -- grinning.

"You are so bad," I said breathlessly. "How long was I asleep, anyhow?" Jenny shrugged, then consulted her bed-side clock.

"Less than two hours," she replied. "I was going to let you sleep longer, but I was getting too horny."

"And I woke up when you started sucking me. I was about to cum, but you stopped." Jenny bit her lip. "Jenny, I want to cum so bad right now," I admitted. She giggled softly, and I saw her start to rub herself. "You are so bad," I said again. "If you don't stop touching yourself, we will never leave this room."

"I don't want to leave," she said in a soft voice. I sighed and kissed her. Jenny giggled again but then got serious. "What do you want for dinner?" she asked me. Now that she mentioned it, I was a little hungry. Scratch that, I was a lot hungry.

"I'm okay with ordering pizza delivery, Jenny," I suggested. "Unless you feel like cooking. I have to be in the mood to cook."

"Pizza works for me," Jenny responded. "I'm a college kid. I live off of pizza." I smiled.

"How about you make the call and I go get dressed?" Jenny smiled and nodded. She grabbed her cell phone, made some quick swipes and taps, and then tossed it to me.

"Here you go," she said, grinning. The phone was ringing on the other end. Talk about speed dial. Less than two minutes later, the order was placed and I handed the phone back to Jenny.

"Was that your way of stopping me from getting dressed?" I asked her.

"Yep," she answered. "I was getting hungry, but I also wanted to play with you a little longer. I love edging you." I must have given Jenny a puzzled look, as she giggled. "Edging is, you know, taking a guy to the point of no return and then stopping. I looked it up after our last weekend together, since I didn't know if doing that had a name or anything. I really love teasing you like that." I shook my head in amazement. I had no idea there was a term for it, beyond teasing. Jenny was obviously a fast learner and had already mastered the art of edging.

"Seriously, though, I should get dry clothes on. Let me run home and I'll be right back. Five minutes, tops." Jenny pouted, but she made no move to stop me, either. I threw on my swim suit and left her room. I wasn't just going to change into dry clothes while I was home. I had to cum and I took care of that first.

When I returned to Jenny, she was wearing a red tank top that had no straps and short blue shorts. She looked fucking hot. I sat down on the bed and Jenny hopped on top of me, straddling my lap. She started to kiss me, running her hands under my shirt and coaxing it off of me. I briefly wondered why I bothered getting dressed. Jenny caressed my chest and nipples.

"You have really nice abs," she said softly before running her hand across my waist and down to my crotch. "This is what I missed most," she continued. With that, she started stroking me.

"I want to cum so bad, Jenny," I said, not letting on that I had just helped myself five minutes earlier. "Please let me cum." Her smile was devilish.

"Not yet, you naughty boy," she responded firmly. She started sucking on my nipples as her hand worked up and down the shaft of my cock. I moaned again for her to let me cum, but Jenny stopped sucking my nipples and started to kiss my neck, ear, jaw line, and cheeks. "You taste so good," she said. She started stroking me faster. Jenny moved her mouth to mine, and I kissed her deeply, thrusting my hips up a bit.

"You want to cum?" she asked me in between kisses. I nodded. "Let me feel how bad you want it," she said. I nodded again as she pulled away from me and looked me in the eyes. Jenny started stroking harder, and her eyes never wavered from mine as I started to moan louder. I obviously did not need to take care of things myself, as I was now about to cum again.

"The pizza guy will be here soon," Jenny stated. "We should finish this after dinner." Just like that, she stopped jacking me off and was headed downstairs to wait for the pizza delivery. I was stunned. I laid there on her bed for a good ten minutes before I could move and I got dressed. I went downstairs and saw that the front door was open. I joined Jenny on the front porch of the Miller's home, where we sat in a comfortable silence while waiting for our dinner. When the food arrived, I paid and asked Jenny to pour us both something to drink. I then took the box of pizza out to the back deck to sit by the pool. Jenny emerged a minute later, carrying two ice cold beers.

"Thanks, Jenny," I said. She sat down next to me, putting her hand on my leg. "You want a piece of pizza?" I asked her.

"In a minute, Mike," she replied. When I took the first bite, I moaned a little. It was really outstanding pizza. How have I never eaten at this pizza joint before? Jenny then leaned in and I felt her hot breath on my neck. With this, she put the beer to my lips and I took a swig. I felt her hand slide up the inside of my thigh, then inside my shorts.

"There's something else I'd rather taste," she replied, giggling. Her hand started to work its magic on my cock. I moaned again as she stroked me. My beer fell on the deck and Jenny smirked, then continued to jerk me off. She had a death grip and I was moaning loud enough by now that maybe the neighbors could hear me. Good thing I was the neighbors.

"You are a dirty, nasty boy," she said again. Her smirk turned into a smile as she looked at the pizza box on the deck next to her. "I can't believe I almost forgot to eat dinner," she said. Once again, she stopped working my cock and grabbed herself a slice of the pizza. She was driving me absolutely insane at this point. I picked up my beer and drank it deeply. I helped myself to another slice of pie, then finished my beer. When I looked up again, Jenny was staring into my eyes.

"What?" I asked. Jenny shrugged.

"I was just thinking what a good boy you've been. Maybe it is time I let you have some relief." She then sat on my lap and we started to make out again. I put my hand up her shirt and started to massage her breast and nipple.

"I love your body," I said, then kissed her neck. She moaned and started to rub my cock again. "Jenny, I want to cum so bad." She didn't say anything, just kept stroking me.

"Right here? Right now?" she asked breathlessly after a couple more minutes of kissing and teasing. All I could do was nod. She sat, thinking for a moment, then stood, walking to the back porch. She returned with a large beach towel. I watched her as she climbed on my lap, putting the towel over us. "Just in case someone happens to come by," Jenny explained. She then pulled off my shorts, then her own shorts. She leaned in and started kissing me, her hand finding my cock, which she guided to her wet opening. "Fuck me, Mike," she whispered in my ear and I entered her.

"Oh, fuck," I said as her warm, wet pussy enveloped my hard cock. She was so tight, and felt so good around me.

"God, Jenny. You feel so fucking good." I started to thrust, going in and out of her slowly. She was moaning and whimpering a little with each entry. Her hand found its way to my balls and she started to play with them. All of this was too much for me, and I could feel myself about to cum.

"I can't hold on," I said, but Jenny didn't say anything. She just kept fucking me. She continued to moan, louder now than before. "Jenny." She didn't respond, just kept riding me and moaning. I felt myself getting closer and closer. Jenny started to kiss and bite my ear while also starting to fuck me faster. "God, Jenny," I said breathlessly. "Fuck, Jenny. Please let me cum." She was smirking as I held on for dear life. She started to kiss me again, and her tongue found mine. It was hot, intense, and passionate. The combination of her kissing me and her fucking me so good was too much.

"Fuck, Jenny. I'm cumming," I moaned. With that, I felt myself release inside her as she rode me through the climax. I squeezed her breasts hard as we came together, then laid there on the lounge chair in post orgasmic bliss. We stayed like that for a few minutes before Jenny took my hand and helped me to sit up.

We kissed again, then she started to pull the beach towel off the two of us. She was still covered in sweat and a little out of breath.

"Wow," she said, then giggled. "That was fucking hot," she added as she finished pulling the towel off of us both. I smiled at her and kissed her again, and my hand found its way back to her crotch. I felt her wetness and moaned, moving my hand down to her clit. She gasped as I rubbed it, then put my arm around her.

"You taste so good," she said softly. "I want more." She leaned in and started to kiss me passionately again. We started to kiss and I felt her hand reach behind my head and grip my hair. She was moaning again as my hand started to work on her clit. "You are going to make me cum again," she sighed, only briefly breaking our kiss. I nodded. Jenny moaned, then bit my lower lip as she felt an orgasm building. "Right there," she whispered. I was kissing her passionately as she came in my arms. Her whole body shook as her orgasm washed over her.

Once I was sure she had finished, I removed my fingers from inside her. Jenny put her mouth to my ear, whispering, "I love you." She kissed me again and we lay on the lounge chair, catching our breath.

I reached to the floor to retrieve my discarded shorts and Jenny started to laugh a little.

"What's so funny?" I asked her. She laughed a little louder.

"Nothing," she said, still laughing. "I just can't believe I told you I love you." I smiled. I didn't honestly know how I felt about her saying those three words. I just assumed she said them in the heat of the moment. Hell, I was 15 years her senior. I loved her, but I wasn't in love with her. I wasn't about to suggest we move in together or anything like that. She was sweet and funny and so incredibly sexy. But beyond that?

---

We laid there for a minute or so in silence before Jenny started to get up. "You up for a movie?" she asked. I was. Together, we put the pizza away in the fridge, then I followed her up to her bedroom. She powered on her television, then handed me a stack of DVDs. "Do any of these interest you, Mike?" she asked.

"Do you have Magic Mike?" I asked with a grin.

"Ummm, no," she said, giggling. "Try again dude."

"Sorry," I said, looking the movies over. "I haven't seen any of these."

"You haven't seen The Princess Bride?" She was incredulous.

"No," I said with a shrug.

"Well then," she replied, "today's going to be your lucky day." She put the movie in and sat down on the bed, looking at me. I chuckled, then sat next to her.

"I'm going to lay down," she said. "And you're going to cuddle me." This made me laugh, and I laid down next to her. Jenny put her head on my shoulder and kissed my cheek a few times. "This is so nice," she said softly. Then she kissed my neck.

"I thought you wanted to watch the movie," I remarked, not at all minding her advances on me. Although, a little recovery time after that massive orgasm wasn't a bad idea, either.

"I do," she replied simply. She laughed and kissed my neck again. We watched the movie for a while. Jenny put her hand on my inner thigh. I said nothing as her hand rubbed my thigh, although I was starting to get turned on again. I moaned as her hand found my penis, which was now semi hard.

"I love your cock," she whispered in my ear. She pulled her hand back, then started to stroke me. I moaned again and put a hand behind her head. Jenny started kissing me again as she stroked my cock, which grew hard in her hands. I moaned again as she kissed me deeply, then broke off the kiss and laid her head on my shoulder. She stopped stroking me, but kept her hand wrapped around my cock, which was absolute torture.