One Hot Summer Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jenny," I whispered, so needing to fuck her.

"Shhh, Mike," she said, grinning mischievously. "I'm trying to watch the movie." So, we laid like that for a bit: her hand wrapped around my cock, giving it the smallest stroke every so often.

"Are you trying to drive me crazy?" I asked her. She giggled a little, kissing me.

"Who? Me?" she asked innocently. Jenny then started to stroke me hard and fast, making me light-headed. I was sure she was going to get me off this time, but then she stopped, leaving her hand wrapped tightly around my shaft. After a moment, she started to stroke it again, but very slowly. I moaned and she laughed a little. She started to kiss me again, but stopped after a few seconds to say, "You taste good." She kissed me again, then started stroking me faster. I, once again, thought she was going to let me cum, but I was wrong, yet again. She stopped jerking me off suddenly, completely removing her hand from my lap. She put her hand on my chest, instead.

"You're evil," I said through clenched teeth. The only response I received was a sweet giggle. So, I decided that two could play that game, and I slipped a hand inside her shorts. Jenny gasped as my fingers found her clit and I started to rub it slowly. When she moaned, I picked up the pace, only to slow down again. Jenny whimpered and it was my turn to laugh.

"You like that, don't you?" I asked, grinning. Jenny giggled a little as well. We kissed again and I stopped stimulating her clit. We laid there, kissing softly, and I retracted my hand so I could play with her nipples. This continued until she was breathing heavily. Jenny put her hand on mine, guiding me back to her pussy.

"Please," she said softly. I didn't need any further encouragement. My fingers found her clit and I started to rub it. I slipped two fingers inside of her, pumping them. Her legs trembled as I fingered her, then she pulled my hand away.

"Let me go down on you," she said breathlessly. "I want to feel how good your cock tastes again." Jenny rolled over and pulled my shorts and underwear off completely. She started to lick me up and down, then sucked the tip in before going back to licking it. I watched as she stroked my erection, then put it in her hot mouth again. I moaned loudly as she sucked on the tip.

"You are so fucking good at this," I said breathlessly. She giggled and I could tell she was having fun. Jenny stuck her tongue out and started to lick up and down my length.

"I want you to cum in my mouth," she said breathlessly. She continued to lick me gently as she said this. Jenny put her hand around my cock and started stroking it harder. I had no idea if she was really going to let me cum this time or not. I did know that, either way, I would enjoy the experience. Jenny put more of her mouth on my dick. I started to moan and that's when she stopped stroking me, lifting her head to look into my eyes.

"Mike," she said softly. "You ready?"

"Oh, Jenny," I said, closing my eyes. She laughed, then started to suck me again. "Fuck," I whispered as she took all of me in her mouth. Jenny looked up at me, and I moaned again as she started to move her head up and down.

"I love the way you taste," she said before going back to work. I was moaning more loudly now. "You are so fucking sexy." Jenny looked up at me again and I nodded. She took my cock out of her mouth and put her hand back on it, stroking it rapidly. "Cum for me," she whispered. With that, she went down on me again, giving me the most incredible head. I bit my lip, my orgasm rising. Instead of stopping, as I had expected, Jenny doubled her efforts, stroking me faster, and sucking me hungrily. With a string of profanity, I came and came hard inside her mouth. Jenny sucked me dry, swallowing every bit of it. As my orgasm subsided, Jenny kept kissing my cock while moaning. It was going soft, but that didn't stop her. I had no words. I couldn't recall ever being fucked so much and so intensely. I had never been sucked off so thoroughly.

After a couple of minutes, she snuggled into me, her hand on my chest, and this time we did watch the rest of the Princess Bride. When the movie was over, Jenny rolled out of bed, put the DVD away, and turned off the television. She then looked at me.

"Well? What did you think about The Princess Bride?" she asked me. I shrugged.

"What I saw of it was funny. I did miss a large portion of it, though," I responded with a cheesy grin. Jenny beamed at me. She then looked out the window. I followed her gaze and saw that it was starting to get dark. I looked back at Jenny, still staring out the window. I was struck by how beautiful she was. It helped that she was still completely naked, but damn was she fucking hot.

"What are you thinking?" I asked.

"Oh, I was trying to decide if you would be up for trying something. Mike, have you ever been skinny dipping?" I gave it a little thought, although I knew the answer. I shook my head.

"No, never have," I answered her.

"Me neither; but, it's almost dark. It's probably safe for us to do it. Want to?" She was biting her bottom lip. It was obvious that she really wanted to do this. I was completely under Jenny's trance at this point, so my response was obvious.

"With you, absolutely." She giggled, then jumped on the bed to kiss me. She leapt off the bed again and looked over her shoulder at me.

"Well, come on then" she said, heading out the door. I followed her outside as she wasted no time at all diving into the pool. I was hesitant to go outside completely naked, but I held my breath, and did it, getting into the water as quickly as possible, as if a camera crew were waiting in the bushes to snap an incriminating pic at any moment.

When I came up out of the water for air, Jenny was treading water nearby, smiling at me. She then splashed me and swam away towards the shallow end of the pool. I swam after her. I was not surprised when she let me catch her. She put her arms around me, our naked bodies pressed against each other. We started to make out like a couple of teenagers. Our tongues explored each other's mouths thoroughly as our hands did the same to each other's bodies. My hands found her perky tits and I played with her nipples, causing her to moan into my mouth. In turn, her hand found my hardening penis, and she started to stroke it slowly.

"Oh God, Jenny," I moaned as she continued to slowly caress me. She pulled my face back to hers so we could kiss some more. I gave her nipples a few squeezes, and she started to speed up her pumping of my cock.

"Do you want to cum again?" she asked.

"Yes," I said breathlessly. "I want to fuck you, Jenny." She smiled, removing her hand from me.

"I recall you having a couple really good orgasms, Mike. Don't be a greedy boy, now. I'm going swimming." And with that, I once again had a massive case of blue balls and my tormenter was getting away. So, I swam after her.

I am in pretty good shape, and I had done quite a lot of swimming in the past, so I was able to catch up to Jenny without much trouble. We were near the center of the pool and I pulled her into my arms, treading water. I held her tight as she laughed and screamed. Her back was to my chest, and I couldn't resist reaching around her, giving her right tit a pinch. Her giggle stopped in her throat and turned into a moan. With my other hand, I started to rub her between her legs.

"Oh, Mike!" she exclaimed.

"Do you like that?" I asked her. She moaned her agreement, and I stopped. I kissed her neck, let her go, and swam back to the shallow end of the pool. Two can play that game.

I was still in the water while Jenny got out. She walked back over to me and sat on the edge of the pool. I was still treading water, looking at her naked body in awe as she spread her legs in front of me, rubbing herself with one hand.

"Do you want more of this, Mike?" she asked. I nodded.

"Yes, I do," I said firmly. "What do you think?" She laughed.

"Then you'll have to be a good boy, and do what I say." This had been a motto of hers since we started our sexual relationship together, so I wasn't surprised by it in the least. I nodded my agreement.

"Good," she said with a grin. She remained seated on the edge of the pool, legs spread. "Eat me, Mike," she instructed. This was a request I would gladly fulfill. So, I made my way over to her. I put my hands on her legs as I knelt down between them, and I kissed her pussy. Jenny moaned quietly as my tongue found her clit. I swirled it around for a moment, then started to lick it.

"Oh fuck, Mike," Jenny moaned. "You are going to make me cum." I continued to have my way with her clit, licking, sucking, and kissing it. I could feel Jenny's legs shaking, and I knew she was about to have an orgasm. And because I'm evil, just like her, I stopped sucking on her clit.

"Mike," she moaned. "Please don't stop." I knew how much she enjoyed my tongue on her clit, so why would I stop? I put my hand under her ass and lifted her up slightly before pushing her back into the pool. She giggled loudly as I put her legs over my shoulders and went back to eating her. She moaned, then started screaming as I felt her body tense up. She came hard on my face, and when she was done bucking around, I put her down in the water, facing me.

Jenny put her arms around my neck and kissed me softly. "Thank you, Mike, she said." We started to kiss again, and once again, her hand found my cock in the water. Her stroking was slow and gentle and it made my head spin. I moaned her name.

"Does this feel good," she asked after breaking the kiss." I nodded and tried to articulate a coherent verbal response.

"It feels incredible, baby," I finally said.

"Good," she replied. "Just keep kissing me, and I'll take care of you." Then her tongue was in my mouth again. The kissing was more hungry now, but her stroking of me never increased speed. Earlier, she gave me the best blow job of my life, and now, this was, by far, the most incredible hand job I've ever had.

"Please, go faster," I begged. Jenny giggled softly, kissing my ear.

"No," came her reply, a soft whisper in my ear. She continued her torture, occasionally whispering in my ear. "Cum for me, Mike. I love you. Cum for me, baby." She never did speed up and moments later, my orgasm was explosive. My moan of pleasure as I finally came was more like a shout. Jenny kept kissing my face and neck, stroking me until I was completely spent. She removed her hand, but kept kissing me.

"Holy shit, Jenny," I finally said with a chuckle. "I am pretty sure I'll sleep good tonight."

"Good," she said, kissing me again. "That means we will have enough energy for a nice little midnight snack." I looked at her and laughed.

"I've yet to see you eat anything other than my body and one slice of pizza today, Jenny." She smiled.

"Trust me. Right now, I am starving." Jenny kissed me again. "Come on, let's get out of the pool and go get something to eat."

---

Jenny and I went up to her bedroom, where we got dressed before returning downstairs. Jenny grabbed the pizza box from the refrigerator and took it into the living room. We sat on the couch, the pizza box between us, enjoying what remained of dinner. We talked, learning more about each other. Jenny told me she was majoring in journalism at Duke. She really wanted to travel the World and I thought, with her stunningly good looks, any network would be foolish not to put her in front of the camera. I told her a bit about my job in software development and artificial intelligence, which she found more interesting than I did. At some point, Jenny had put the pizza box on the floor and scooched closer to me on the couch, taking my hand in hers. I glanced up at the Miller's wall clock and saw it was approaching 1:30 AM.

"Today was really incredible, Jenny," I said. She beamed.

"I know. I can't remember the last time I had so much fun with someone. We are really good together, Mike." Jenny leaned in, kissing my cheek. She then kissed my ear, my jaw, and my neck. I needed to stop this now before we both wound up naked again.

"Jenny," I said breathlessly. "As much as I like where this is leading, I really should be getting home. I can't afford to be here when your parents get home."

"They told me tomorrow night, Mike. So, relax," she responded. She kissed my neck again, letting her hand travel up my inner thigh. She was going to defeat me soon if I couldn't get control.

"What if plans change?" I countered. "Then what? I'm sure your father would kick my ass. At the very least, living next door would be very uncomfortable." Jenny sat back, pouting. God, was she beautiful. I almost said "fuck it" and took her right there on the couch. Instead, I apologized and stood to leave. Jenny stood, as well, grabbing my hand again.

"I understand, Mike," she said sadly. "I really did have a great time today. I am falling in love with you. It's okay," she continued, "I know you don't feel the same. Maybe one day." I didn't know what to say. She was damn near perfect. She had looks, brains, personality, and was wicked good at all things sexual. Maybe I was making too much of the age difference. She was rather mature for her age; at least it seemed that way.

"Maybe," I admitted. "It's not out of the question. I need time to think about us, though. There is a massive age difference, in case you haven't noticed." I smirked, and she managed a small smile in return. "For what it's worth, I do feel something for you -- something more than just lust; I just don't know what that is, exactly. I think what's going to happen is, in a couple of months, you're going to go back to school, and there's going to be other guys your age there, and sooner or later, you're going to forget about me. And that's okay." She was shaking her head, and I saw a tear spill from her right eye.

"You're wrong, Mike. Fifteen years is not really that big of an age difference between adults. You're getting too hung up on the age thing." I nodded, although I wasn't convinced that I was over-thinking the situation.

"You're right, I am getting hung up on our age difference," I confirmed. "I'm just trying to be realistic. Jenny shook her head, staring intensely at me.

"I'm sure you believe that you're just trying to be realistic, but you want to know what I think?" she asked.

"I do," I confirmed, preparing myself for a massive outburst. While Jenny was very upset, to her credit, a massive outburst never happened. She did, however, let me know what she thought about the situation in no uncertain terms.

"I think that deep down, you're trying to protect yourself. My God, Mike! You have been separated from Dana for almost a year and I'm the first woman you've been with? Seriously? Mike, you're so hot! Any straight woman would be thrilled to get you into bed! I mean, if I didn't come over to your house and seduce you a few weeks ago, you'd still be alone; because, alone is safe."

I was stunned. I had obviously severely underestimated this young woman. I knew she was intelligent, but she was a great reader of people; something not many people can claim, especially at only 22 years of age. I stood dumbfounded as she sighed sadly.

"Mike, until you decide to allow yourself to feel again -- to love again -- it's probably best that you go home. You know how I feel about you. You need to figure out how you feel about me -- and about us. I'm not afraid to say it. I love you, Mike."

We stood in silence for what seemed like hours, but was probably no more than two minutes. I don't know if she was right, but she made some very compelling points. I was a mess, but had I been pushing everyone away? Have I been subconsciously staying alone to avoid getting hurt again?

"I'm sorry," I finally said, breaking the silence between us. "I didn't mean to end what was an amazing day on a sour note. I'll go now." I then turned to leave, pissed with myself for not handling this better, but Jenny grabbed my wrist. I looked back at her.

"You're not going to leave without a goodbye kiss, are you?" she asked, her teary eyes pleading with me. I smiled, turning to face her. I couldn't resist those blue eyes. Maybe I was falling for her, after all.

"No, of course not," I responded. I was rewarded with a beautiful smile from my gorgeous neighbor. She bridged the gap between us and locked lips with me. Her arms went around my waist as we kissed. This was turning out to be more than a goodbye kiss as our tongues found each other. I thought I had things under control. I was wrong. Jenny was going to get what she wanted, and I was quite alright with that. I cupped the back of her head, giving myself fully to kissing her. She ran her hands over my back, then my ass. Finally, her right hand found it's way into my pants and she started to caress my rapidly hardening cock.

I moaned, closing my eyes. Jenny, in one swift motion, pulled down my shorts and underwear, dropping to her knees before me. She grabbed my penis firmly in her hand, stroking it a few times before taking it into her mouth. My head was spinning.

"Stand up," I said to Jenny quietly, yet firmly. She looked up at me, mouth still around my cock, but then she did as she was told. I grinned, stepping out of my shorts and underwear. "Now, get naked," I ordered her. She wordlessly complied, taking her time, giving me a show. Once she was completely naked, she stepped up to me and started to kiss me again. I put my hands on her ass, picking her up as we continued to make out. She wrapped her legs around my waist, which is exactly what I wanted.

"You are so fucking hot," I commented. She smiled. I then lowered her to the carpeting, laying her on her back, her legs spread. I kneeled between her legs, then bent over, my mouth finding her tits. I took my time, sucking and rubbing and pinching her nipples. As I continued to play with her nipples, I put my fingers inside her.

"Oh, Mike," Jenny gasped before her hand found my cock again. I didn't give her much of a chance to play with me, though, moving down so that my face was between her legs. With Jenny looking down on me, I started to eat her out.

"Oh my God, Mike," she moaned.

"Mmmmm," I moaned back as I licked and kissed her clit.

"Oh shit, Mike," she cried out as my tongue found her clit again. I swirled it around while still massaging her with my fingers. Jenny was bucking around, and I could tell she was about to orgasm. I started to lick her faster, pumping my fingers inside of her.

"Oh fuck, Mike," she cried out as her body went tense. I held my tongue to her clit while she came hard. Jenny screamed as my fingers continued their assault. I continued to give her cunt my full attention, until she gently pushed me away with a soft giggle. I climbed up next to her and kissed her passionately before putting my fingers in her mouth. Jenny sucked my fingers clean. She then pulled me down to her, putting her tongue in my mouth. We kissed softly for a while, lying on the floor.

"Mike?" she asked between kisses. I looked at her. "Are you sure you have to leave tonight?" I nodded my head.

"I can't risk us getting caught, Jenny. Besides, you gave me a lot to think about, and I promise that I will." She nodded, then looked at me pointedly.

"Then you better make this last one count," she said.

I grinned at her, then took my place between her legs. My penis was rock hard and Jenny wrapped her arms around me as I entered her body. It felt amazing. Her pussy gripped me perfectly and I began to move my hips, thrusting myself into her again and again.

"Fuck me harder," she gasped out as our bodies slammed together. I did just that, pulling out of her and slamming back in again, each time picking up speed. Jenny was moaning louder and louder now. My balls were slapping against her ass with each thrust. Jenny started to kiss me hard, moaning into my mouth as I continued to slam her. After all the sex we had today, I thought I was spent, but now, I was going to orgasm again, and soon.