One Hot Summer Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Jenny," I moaned. "You are so fucking amazing!"

"Cum inside of me, Mike," she replied. "I need you to cum with me!" Her tongue was in my mouth again, and it was more than I could handle. I broke the kiss, propping myself up on my hands, allowing me to go deeper inside of her. "Mike!" Jenny cried out. "I'm cumming again!"

I was just about over the edge, and her orgasm put me over that edge. With a grunt and a long moan, I unloaded myself inside of her.

---

Afterwards, we were both motionless, both trying to catch our breath. I rolled off of her, lying next to her on the floor. Jenny rolled on her side, snuggling in to me. After several moments of mutual silence, basking in the afterglow of our union, Jenny kissed me softly.

"You know, Mike, I'm not a virgin, but I'm no slut, either. I've had a few boyfriends, and none of them made me feel like you do. With you, I want to be a slut. I love teasing you for long periods of time." I, myself, have had only a few lovers. While none of my ex's were bad in bed, none of them -- including my ex-wife, Dana -- were nearly as amazing at fucking as Jenny. I didn't want to lead her on, so I kept this to myself; but, our chemistry was off the charts.

Jenny looked at me sadly, and I thought she was going to cry again. She didn't, though. Instead, she spoke again.

"Do you think we'll get together again before I have to leave for school?" she asked me.

"I honestly don't know," I admitted. "I hope so," I added. I then kissed her quickly before sitting up, gathering my discarded clothes. Jenny sat up, watching me, but she made no move to dress herself.

"Me, too," Jenny said. "I love you, Mike." I pulled on my shorts and smiled at her. I threw on my shirt, leaned over her, and kissed her quickly. This time, Jenny made no move to keep me there, although I saw in her eyes that she wanted to. Hell, I wanted her to.

"Keep in touch," I said, slipping on my shoes and turning to leave. "Oh, and get some sleep." I smiled and she smiled back. She looked so beautiful, sitting on the floor naked, smiling up at me. I said good bye and left.

I wasn't sure whether I'd be up all night thinking about me and Jenny, or if exhaustion from the day's activities would take over and I'd sleep soundly. I also wasn't sure how well I would be walking over the next few days, but it was a small price to pay. Hopefully, we can get together one more time, because I still believed that, once she was back at school for a few months, I'd be nothing more than a fond memory to her. At least, that's what I told myself. Was Jenny right? Was I putting up a wall to protect myself by not allowing anyone in? Was Jenny breaking through that wall? Was I falling for her, or was I going through a post-divorce mid-life crisis? So many questions, and so few answers.

As I entered my house, locked up, and made my way into my bedroom, my eyes started to grow heavy and I yawned. Exhaustion would win out -- at least for tonight.