One Hot Summer Night

Story Info
Remembering a one night, summer fling.
2.4k words
4.18
3.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Last weekend I received a call from my cousin Linda. I hadn't seen or heard from Linda in years. We were very close in our younger days, but had drifted apart as we grew older. We both have been married for over 40 years and have Grandkids. It's so hard to believe we were once young and carefree.

After we talked for over two hours and caught up the best we could, I found myself drifting back to that one summer night back in 1977. I don't often think about it, but my conversation with Linda must have triggered something if the recesses of my mind. Something I had not thought about in years.

The year 1977 was very eventful for me. Both Linda and I were two years out of high school, we were 20 years old and attending the same local Community College. We also had both gotten engaged early in the year. Both of us had met our boyfriends in our junior year of high school and always had great times double dating and just hanging out together. Linda's family lived out in the country on a beautiful 15 acre estate. Her father owned a construction company that provided them with an upscale lifestyle. Their house was spacious and well decorated. The yard was gorgeous with lavish gardens, a full sized in ground pool and a large patio area that was great for cookouts and parties.

My fiancee, Chad, was the first boy I ever got serious with. I had dated quite a few other guys before we met but when we got together I knew I had found the right guy. From the make out session on our first date, things just got hotter the more we dated. We were both somewhat sexually unaware but we learned quite a bit fairly quickly. I dated a few guys who got to second base with me but never further. Chad was the first I really explored with. It wasn't too long into our relationship before we were into some heavy petting and eventually into the discovery of oral sex. Not too soon after that, we had our first venture into intercourse. It was the first time for both of us. I guess you could say we grew up together sexually.

When mid July of 1977 rolled around Chad had to return to college for his Sophomore year. Since he attended school on a football scholarship he had to be back early for summer workouts. We talked almost daily on the phone and I was able to drive up to school to see him once in a while. It just wasn't the same as having him around. We both missed each other greatly. Chad always said I was the perfect girl for him. Smart, pretty face, long dark hair, great legs, a killer ass......and loved sex as much as he did. He was the same for me. Strong, muscular body, broad shoulders and chest, sturdy legs, great hair......and the best kisser I ever knew. Fortunately for the both of us, we had learned how to take matters "into our own hands". That would have to suffice sexually until we could visit.

Linda's fiancee, Brett, had also graduated in 1975 from a neighboring high school. Upon graduating high school, Brett and his best friend Phil enlisted in the US Navy. They were both outstanding athletes in high school but had always dreamed of making the Navy a career. Shortly after Chad had to return to school, Linda called to say that Brett was going to home for a week on leave from the Navy. He and Phil would be in town for that week and wanted to know if Chad and I would want to hang out with them. When Linda told him Chad had returned to school for summer practice he suggested that Linda invite me over to her house while they were in town. Since Linda's parents were away on vacation we could get together there, grill some steaks, swim in the pool and enjoy some R & R.

That night I told Chad that Brett and a friend of his from the Navy were coming over to Linda's for dinner and a swim. Neither of us thought much of it except Chad jokingly told me to watch out for those sailors! I have always been outgoing and somewhat flirtatious so Chad figured I'd have a good time...just not too good! I was anxious to see Linda and Brett again and was looking forward to a fun evening. I knew Linda would be doing her best to so that Brett had a good time since they had not been together for six weeks. She always loves teasing him with sexy outfits and I figured tonight would be no different. I didn't want to go looking like an old school librarian so I broke out one of my newer bikinis. After donning my bikini I pulled on a pair of shorts that I knew showed off my legs and backside very well. With hair combed and some makeup in place I was ready to go.

When I arrived at Linda's they were already starting to grill. Phil got up from his seat and Linda introduced us. She had not mentioned much about Phil other than him being in the Navy and a former athlete in high school. He was a track and field star at his school. His events were the 100 yard dash and the pole vault. I immediately was drawn to his well muscled sprinters legs and the strong, broad shoulders and arms from his years as a pole vaulter. He was an extremely attractive, well built 22 year old guy. To top it all off he had a gorgeous, thick head of brown hair and was well tanned. This evening was started as well as I could expect.

We sat down, had a few beers and enjoyed some great steaks grilled by Brett. After some more catching up with what was going on in our lives we decided to hit the pool for a swim. As I was removing my shorts I caught a glimpse of Phil removing his top. His upper body was as well chiseled as his lower and he had a striking set of 6 pack abs. Although I had always been 100% faithful to Chad I had never been in a situation like this. While Phil was the perfect gentleman, he did manage to compliment me on my bikini. He said it really accentuated my legs well. I could feel myself blush a little.

After some swim time it was approaching 10pm. Brett wanted to visit a few more friends while he was home so he and Linda said they were taking off for a while. She said Phil and I were welcomed to stay as long as we wanted and that they would probably be back by 1am. Now, I've never been a prude or unaware of what might happen after they left but I had a feeling I should leave as well. I'm not sure if it the few beers I had or just being in the presence of this hot, young sailor but something told me to stay. I was beginning to realize that my limits were about to be tested.

Shortly after Linda and Brett took off Phil and I moved over to the love seat on the patio to continue talking. We were looking at a coffee table book about the history of the local area. As we sat next to each other I could feel Phil's breath on my shoulder. We were close enough that our legs were touching. He glanced at me to see if I was ok with him sitting so close. He even asked. I said it was fine and that I really enjoyed his company. He took my cue and began stroking my hair and kissing my neck. I knew that was my last chance to stop him. I didn't want to.

Phil then wrapped his right arm around my shoulder and pulled me to to him. Our mouths opened and we were soon exploring each other with our tongues. I was totally under his control as we made out passionately for about 20 minutes. As our hands roamed over each others body I undid my bikini top to give him full access to my breasts. My nipples were rock hard and I could feel the wetness between my legs growing as he pulled and pinched them. I had to change position so I brought my legs up on the loveseat and knealt alongside Phil. I was rubbing his erect cock through his shorts. It strained against the material and I knew I had to set it free. I undid the button on his shorts, pulled down the zipper and slowly slid the shorts down his legs. His rigid cock sprang into view and was standing straight up. I took a moment to examine it. It was only the second one I had ever touched. He was slightly longer than Chad and had a little more girth.

As I admired Phil's cock he slipped his hand inside my bikini bottom and quickly found my moist pussy with his fingers. His skillful manipulation had my heart racing as I pushed back against his fingers. I wrapped my hand around the shaft and began to gently stroke it up and down. I had given Chad enough handjobs to know what to expect. Soon a drop of precum began to form at the head of his penis. I used my thumb to spread it around before licking my hand to provide some extra wetness. My pussy was on fire as I pumped his shaft and knew he was close to cumming. I felt his cock swell a little more in my hand as his breathing quickened. As his thighs began to tremble I stared intently at his throbbing cock. Phil then threw his head back and grunted. Pulsing jets of semen spurted from his cock. The first eruption was so powerful that it landed on his shoulder. The following ropes of cum landed on his chest and stomach.

I felt like I was in a dream. Never had I seen a guy cum so hard. Not from Chad and not from any of the porn we watched together. Phil was totally spent and I was aroused like I'd never been. I went to the bathroom and returned with a warm wash cloth to clean him up. By now his cock was mostly flacid and hung on his thigh. We then resumed making out for another 10 minutes or so. Phil then told me it was my turn. As I sat on the love seat he now positioned his fully naked body on his knees before me. I have always loved Chad going down on me and was now going to experience the mouth and tongue of another man.

Phil started at my calves and started nibbling his way up the insides of my legs. By the time he reached my upper thighs I was moaning uncontrollably. When he reached my bikini bottom he untied the knots on the sides and removed it from me. We were now both fully naked. Phil cupped the cheeks of my ass in his hands and lifted my pussy to his face. His tongue began to explore the outer lips and would occasionally dart in and out of my wet hole. I was getting delusional. As Phil continued to lick, nibble and suck my pussy my hands moved to my breasts. I used my thumb and forefingers to pull on my erect nipples. It felt as if hundreds of mini orgasms were firing off at will. As Phil continued, I realized the feeling. The big one was coming. I lost all control and began to spasm all over his face. I had grabbed the back of his head by the hair and was pulling him as close as possible to my pussy. This was nothing like I had ever felt. My orgasm was so powerful I almost passed out. After cumming I was like a rag doll for 15 minutes.

After I regained my senses I figured we were done. I was wrong. When Phil got back to his feet he was once more fully erect. Now it was my turn to show some oral love to him. He stood in front of me with his hands on his hips as I slowly licked up and down his shaft. Then, while cupping his balls I slid my mouth over the large mushroom head of his cock. He tasted wonderful. Different than Chad....but wonderful. I took my time sliding my hand up and down his full length as I licked and sucked the head of his penis. After a short while Phil began to show he was close. I could feel his thighs twinge and his feet become a little unsteady. He then announced he was about to cum. I think it was a courtesy to me in case I wanted to pull off and finish him by hand. I surprised him when I clamped down on the head of his cocked and stroked his load into my mouth. I stared up at him intently as his cum slid down my throat.

We both collapsed on the love seat for a few minutes before either of us spoke. Phil said I had shocked him by swallowing his cum instead of stroking him off. I told him I had already cleaned up one mess and thought this would be more efficient. That was partly true. Mostly, I just wanted to taste him.

We sat up and talked a while before Linda and Brett returned to the patio. I found out later that they had been back about 30 minutes earlier and witnessed me sucking off Phil. I was so embarrassed and told Linda she must never tell anyone......especially Chad. She assured me that my secret was safe with her but that she may use the image of what she saw some night when she was having trouble getting to sleep and needed some relief. I told her that part was fine.

That night, before I fell asleep I couldn't stop thinking about Chad and what I had done. My feelings of guilt quickly subsided when I realized he might have spent the night out partying with friends or just sitting back in his dorm room jerking off. I always knew I would someday tell him of my night with Phil. It just wasn't going to be anytime soon. I'd save that story for another day.