All Comments on 'One Hour'

by EightyThousandEightyFive

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great sci-fi

Definitely held ones interest all the way to the end. Too bad it wrapped up solid with no real way for additional chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Not my cup of tea.

Not a big fan of the 'cuckold' genre.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Tag your fucking stories properly

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I love it. I seem to remember reading it before, way more than 5months ago. It doesn’t matter. It was great. Thanks for sharing your world with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Terrible story.

Why would they have three people test it? The three that knew how to operate the machine ALL went into it, leaving the one person that knew nothing out of it. Not likely.

Why didn't someone that actually knew something about the machine monitor it instead of being trapped inside it? Like the person that programmed the virtual world? You know, incase something goes wrong?

Did they at one point all agree on what to do if/when they got out? They all magically agree not to tell Rick that his math was off by ten years, and that they were going to go and get the bodies their rapist wanted them to have...

Both girls fall in love with a child molester and rapist? His sister drugs him, knocking him out, and they put him in the machine, as what, revenge? The only good person in the whole story is Rick, and it is because his part is the only one that is believable.

Rw43Rw43over 2 years ago

This story is compelling but disturbing on numerous levels. What ethical conundrums we create when we alter reality!

<>

To say it's not worth 5* would be petty and foolish. If this were anything other than erotica, it would be classic science fiction.

<>

I have fewer issues with the incest--after all, you warned us--and more with the disloyalty of the twin sister, and the misplaced loyalty of the married sister; but of course, that's why our protagonist was so blind-sided by their common manipulator, Vic.

<>

Ultimately it was Vic's lack of ethics, taking advantage of the mathematical error, that stole Rich's life, freedom and happiness. No doubt the women still cared for Rich, but at what point does benevolence excuse tyranny? They're going to imprison Rich (against his will) in a fictional fantasy world--for how long?

<>

And if it's done because our Covid-masters think it best, does that suddenly make it not just okay but essential? "Don't want to wear a mask? Take a trip in an escape pod, and you won't have to!"

<>

Anyway, I'm now checking out your other contributions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

No , it’s more of twilight zone !!

shopratshopratover 1 year ago

Good story, very well done IMO a 5 star story but I hated it, because the innocent gullible MC just gets completely destroyed, while the destroyers win completely and live HEA. This type of story goes down better with me when the destruction is brought on someone by their own greed. Having a loving partner be seduced completely to the dark side, betray a great mate, and then participate in the mates destruction with no consequences just doesn't sit well. This story really should be erotic horror. How about a follow on where Rich uses his time inside to get revenge? Your stories are great, I just wish you would do a few more where the darkness descends more on the guilty.

ToughSailorToughSailor8 months ago

Great story line but better classified as science fiction rather than incest. Also, an editing point that is used in error by most writers: Prone refers to face down rather than on the back. Webster''s definition is "lying flat, especially face downward" . . . .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous