One Hour

Story Info
A night of passionate lovemaking.
1.8k words
4.25
4.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
subleroy
subleroy
562 Followers

Authors note: This story is about love and passion over sixty and is based on true events. All characters depicted are adults over 18.

One Hour

We had raised our kids so we were now empty nesters. Our days start early, we usually leave the house around five thirty AM. My wife is unable to drive because of a hereditary vision issue, so I drop her off at work on my way to my job.

On this particular day, when I pick my wife up from work, I could see by the look on her face that she'd had a bad day. She had been on her feet all day at the coffee shop where she worked and customers were mean to her. I was a sympathetic ear as we drove home.

We quickly threw something together for supper and retired for the evening in front of the television to watch the news. Before sitting down, I poured our favorite drinks, hers is Amaretto on the rocks, and mine is Jack Daniels neat, two shots. Tonight though, I pour myself something extra special, a shot of crème de mint in a separate glass and I slyly hide it on her nightstand in our bedroom. I concealed the green liquid from my wife because I want my subsequence actions to be a surprise.

I set the radio to our favorite seventies love song station and set the volume very low. As with many individuals with vision issues, my wife's other four senses are enhanced to make up for her reduced eyesight. My idea is to use those other senses to heighten our sexual experience.

The ice cubes are clinking as I hand her the beverage while she made herself comfortable on the loveseat. I walk the few feet over before I take my place on the couch. I smile at her as I hatch my plan to make the events of her day just a distant foggy memory.

I think about the lavender massage oil that is in the end table next to me, we've tried several different scents, but lavender is her favorite.

The news is over and our favorite program for that day and time-slot is a re-run.

Time to put my plan in action.

I open the drawer, take the bottle of oil in my hand and walk on my knees over to her. I pop open the top of the container and give it a few short squeezes. I let the scent travel down to her nostrils. She smiles as I motion for her to reposition herself to make her feet more accessible to me. I slide over and gently remove her socks, tonight it's her preferred yellow cotton ones with the tiny gripper dots on the bottom.

I take her right foot in my hand and lightly lick that little ticklish spot in the arch. She squirms with pleasure as I proceed to suck and kiss her toes. I do the same with the other foot.

I squirt a little of the oil in my palms and rub them together to add warmth before I apply it to her swollen feet. She softly moans when I separate her toes individually and rub between them with my fingers pulling gently on each one. I work the oil into her feet and work up to her ankles. I softly kiss her cloth covered knees.

I move forward and place a passionate kiss on her mouth and work down to her neck. She shutters as I slovenly blow into her ears. I take her hand and help her to her feet. Without a word I lead her to the bedroom, dimly lit by what's left of the setting sun.

The soft music is playing in the background...

I French kiss her, then I start to pull her blouse over her head, I let it fall to the floor as I reach back and un-clasp her bra, dropping it to the floor as well.

I lightly fondle and kiss each of her breasts, flicking her nipples with my tongue. I take care not to touch her nipples with my oiled hands because of lavender's bitter taste, I have plans for them a little later. I gently guide her to lay face down on our king sized bed, I take extra care to position the pillows to cushion her face.

I softly caress her upper body and find that special place on her upper back. That spot where the clasp of her bra usually irritates her skin. I softly dismiss the discomfort with light brushes of my fingernails. She moans in pleasure and relief.

She puts her fingers in her wasteland, but I stop her, I want to sensually undress her myself. I move down and kiss the small of her back as I slide her leggings down. She arches her back as I pull the cloth down to her ankles, she lifts her feet as I continue to strip her, leaving only her pink monogramed panties.

I pull down her briefs just far enough to expose her round symmetrical butt cheeks. I find that area at the top of her inverted heart and drop a little oil in my hands to temper it. She moans as I work the area with the palm of my right hand. I let her reactions guide me to the exact spot to target my focus area.

I keep working that spot, the one right at the base of her spine, adding a little more oil. She starts to softly coo as the warmth sooths her tight muscles.

I work my hands over the sides of her hour glass shape, enjoying her curves. I listen to her, and let her sounds guide me to the areas of tension. I spend extra time on those points. I eventually move to her shoulders. I work more oil into her skin, comforting the tension and soreness inherent to that section of her body.

I gently roll her over, again making sure her pillows are placed properly to comfort her head and neck. I kiss her passionately before moving back down to her feet.

I disrobe and place my clothes on the pile with hers. She reaches over and finds my erect penis, I push her hand away because at that moment, my focus is on her pleasure, not my own.

I gradually massage the tops of her feet working my way up to her knees, lifting them and working her joints. I lightly kiss her belly button flicking into it with my tongue. I eventually proceed up to where her legs meet her torso. I knead her upper thighs, and brush tenderly at her pubic area, probing very lightly. She arches her body toward my touch, relishing in her tingles of pleasure.

I skip up to her shoulders and knead the oil into the muscles, she purrs as I discharge the tensions of the day.

I reach over on the nightstand and take a pop-up tissue and clean the oil from my hands.

I take the glass of crème de mint and dribble a little on each of her nipples. I pucker my lips and lightly blow on each one. Her body tingles with a surge of cool pleasure, she's shuttering as she reaches up and pulls my head toward her so our lips can meet. She hugs me and blows in my ears, I start to shake with pleasure of my own.

I gather my composure long enough to put my lips to her right breast and gently kiss and nibble at her nipple. Then I move to her left. She begins to purr with desire, as if begging me not to stop.

I dip the fingers on my right hand into the crème de mint and move to her wet waiting pussy. First I finger her bulb, lightly flicking it. I move my mouth down and blow slightly causing her to whimper and gyrate at the cool sensations of the liqueur.

I make light butterfly motions with my tongue on her budding flower. She squirms in ecstasy at my light touch. I move back and place my bent middle and ring fingers in her vagina. I make moderate but steady up and down motions.

She puts her right index finger in her mouth and bits on the side of it. She sways in unison as I continue my motions. She gasps in climax as I feel a gush of warmth drenching my hand and the sheets.

I stop momentarily to let her catch her breath, then I start again. She starts lunging her hips to bring on another orgasm. My hand is drenched and I take it as a compliment, the fruit of my efforts.

She reaches over and tugs momentarily at my manhood, a sign that she wants to go to the next level.

I scoot around the bed and roll over to her, we lock in kiss as I move on top of her. She reaches down and guides my erection into her drenched vagina. I enter slowly, still embraced, hungrily exploring each other mouths with our tongues.

I thrust myself deep into her love tunnel, then I stop. We lay there connected, still locked in a passionate kiss. Then I pull back halfway and thrust back, a little deeper this time. I start slow even motions stopping momentarily every few seconds. Then I pull back and start a rhythm of in and out motions. I alternate my thrusts until I feel the head of my penis swell, she reacts to my enlargement and squirms at the heightened pleasure. Just as I'm about to cum, I stop and pull back.

I kiss her breasts and flick her now fully erect nipples with my tongue.

I start my thrusts again, I quicken my motion, bracing myself for a massive climax.

She takes charge and rolls us over, still connected. She's now on top in the "Cow Girl" position. She humps up and down, impaling herself ever deeper on my rod. Her oiled breasts are glistening from the faint glow of nearby streetlights. She shivers as I reach up and roll her nipples between my thumb and forefinger.

My head start to expand again, as my loins begin filling with cum. She leans forward as I explode into her, pumping my seed deep inside as we reach mutual climax.

She continues her journey on my shaft as she reaches the summit of her lofty peak of desire and pleasure. She lays on top of me, spent and satisfied.

We just lay there, still linked, savoring in each other's warmth.

Then come the aftershocks, our bodies are tingling as they surge through us. We lose track of time as we savor in our love making. We disconnect but continue in a warm embrace, we fall asleep in each other's arms.

subleroy
subleroy
562 Followers